Compotx @ 01/09/18, 18:01
Well, the Cluster contacted them and said that the Chinese did not give the source code to the sales.
1) for this, the source code is not for gopher firmware, but emulators, they are on the network ...
2) same as 1)
3) For this, the source code of the gopher menu is not needed, in the neoff mode (01) this function is implemented (they did not post it as the gopher menu itself is a stub from rzx-50, well, a little bit sawn), in unofficial firmware (07), it works
4) In unofficial firmware (07), this works
Well, the Cluster contacted them and said that the Chinese did not give the source code to the sales. - Honestly, it looks like an otmaz, they released the firmware with corrections, I do not think that the Chinese did it.
1) Under the source, I basically meant everything, including the source of emulators with changes made to them, and they obviously were, at least for gui.
2) Same as 1. I have a 16-bit smd emulator, but gui is naturally different and the C, Z buttons do not work.
3) If in neoff. mode (01) this was done without changing the native menu of the gopher, then please say how. Since the child uses the prefix, it is still easier to interact with the native menu.
4) As already mentioned in the third paragraph, the native menu for a child is simpler.