> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Xiaomi Mi A1 | OS
Is our pure android everything?
It's not the same for everybody?
Yes of course! [ 1723 ] ** [67,12%]
Not sure. [ 215 ] ** [8,38%]
MIUI would be better. [ 269 ] ** [10,48%]
I do not care. The main phone is cool! [ 299 ] ** [11,65%]
Neither one nor the other!)) [ 61 ] ** [2,38%]
Total votes: 2567

Rep: (957)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

Xiaomi Owners ClubMi A1

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅAttached Image
Chat пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ Channel

Interesting
Useful instructions
Applications on the advice of the club
  • Markup - Screenshot editor from the curtain, immediately after they are created.
Differently

Club Signature
If you want to add a link to this club to your signature, then copy the following code:
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index. [/ b] [/ url]

Looks like that:
Xiaomi Owners Club Mi A1

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 18.12.18, 21:56
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (28)
Read on fast charging ... I sit, I think.
It is necessary to connect to the car charging and raise amperazh already by 6 amps. Will be quickly. A couple of seconds .... or one.

Rep: (2)
Hello to all the odnogadzhetniki) I recently bought myself a xiaomi a1, he is my first xiaomi, so do not hit, I would like to know why the yellow flash in the device always take a photo or highlight it with a lantern?

* valeron163 , the quality of the photo does not affect! And shines .... Well, yes, not familiar.

Rep: (90)
* valeron163 , I heard somewhere that a yellow flash is needed so that the skin in the photo looks more natural, from there the marketing fashion went for a double flash, some put one “cold” white and one “warm” yellow. In order that "your girlfriend looked in the photo naturally-alive, and not overdue": D

Post has been editedOpupyrkin - 30.11.17, 08:12

Rep: (0)
Strange, I had no such problems. Mates without problems. Maybe put out some process? Not? Didn't you do anything?

In fact it is a joke - I didn’t kill any processes, they don’t write anything about it in the internet

Rep: (1240)
* 4rry ,
Well, in general there are several options:
1) First, try to fully open the bluetooth menu before connecting (not from the curtain, but from the open menu) on both phones. At last, check the visibility of the device and try to pair it.
2) If not yet at the latest update - update, maybe it will.
3) Either reset.
4) And the last option is to alter.
But I think the first two should help.

Post has been editedVip.Tsmykal - 30.11.17, 10:05
Reason for editing: Supplement

Opupyrkin @ 11/30/17, 8:08*
"your girlfriend looked ...... not expired"

It made my morning

Rep: (0)
Vip.Tsmykal

Thank you, but I already did the first two points, it did not help, I think I’ll drop it to the factory ones and see what happens. He didn’t immediately identify the second sim card, I don’t even know what he didn’t like at first.

Rep: (90)
* 4rry , modern sims of different thickness, and it so happens that the contacts do not reach the contacts of the phone. People solve this problem by sticking a piece of tape on the outer side of the sim card (thus increasing the thickness). But you need to look and think whether this is a problem.

* 4rry ,
* Opupyrkin ,
Yes, this option is not excluded.
There was a case with someone that it was a sim, a particular freak operator.

Rep: (236)
Xiaomi Mi A1 - Discussion (Post lisenko_99 # 67607681)
Who tried like you? It strains only a small dedication, I hope in the future I will finish a little and it will be very smooth: happy:

* lisenko_99 ,
Personally, I have not tried it yet, so far everything is fine)

Posted on 11/30/2017 11:39:

I've ordered a glass on the camera)) it remains only to go pick up.
I'll see how it will show itself.

By the way, about the glass. Straight daily dilemma - put on the glass of a camera or screen!?!
For me - an unfortunate decision with a glass chamber. Although tactile, the edging around the camera feels like it.

Rep: (8)
* sssvolk ,

I use all my smartphones without glasses, films and covers. A1 is no exception, for a couple of weeks I did not notice any problems with the glass of the camera or with the gorilla on the screen. I always put my smartphone on my back.

Rep: (47)
Already, even for Mi6, the oreo is out, and we are waiting. Who is the newest Android One? Who will be one of the first updates coming? Powered by Google, yes? Odd is not seen yet.

* AtTheVeryEdge ,
And what is the panic?
The end of the year has not yet come. (As reported on the release) The rest of the serious smarts are still being tested in the beta versions.
For source codes - three months have not passed yet.
Patches come as expected - on time and stable.
You are told one thing, but you persistently read between the lines, and for some reason, bring as an example phones that have nothing to do with ours and officially announced - Oreo release dates (end of year).
And at the same time, you come up with some kind of your own conditions, comparisons. : rolleyes:

Post has been editedVip.Tsmykal - 30.11.17, 16:10

* Vip.Tsmykal ,
Yes, it's all clear, we just powered by Google and the updates to us longer than the rest of the flagships come. At the presentation they said that we would be among the first to update, oh.

AtTheVeryEdge @ 11.30.17, 15:15*
longer than other flagships

We are not a flagship: happy:
And I say, guglofony - now on the preliminary version 8.1)

Post has been editedVip.Tsmykal - 30.11.17, 16:18

* Vip.Tsmykal ,
But we are powered by Google, and Google has only 2 flagships, why not update us

Rep: (5188)
* AtTheVeryEdge,
We are not Google updates, and Xiaomi.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 07:40