> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics [3D, Online] | [Table] board game
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 37 ] ** [64,91%]
Good [ 13 ] ** [22,81%]
Average [ 4 ] ** [7,02%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [5,26%]
Total votes: 57

Rep: (15116)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
version: 1.8
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:02.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
board game

Description:
New version of the muti-awarded game. Now in 3D. Includes improved IA, 3D landscape, new exclusive features.

A TILE PLACEMENT GAME OF CREATING LANDSCAPES, CLAIMING AREAS, AND GAINING POINTS

Carcassonne is a modern classic tile-placement game based on the award wining game in which the players draw and place a tile with a piece of southern French landscape on it. The tile might feature a city, a road, a cloister, grassland or some combination thereof, and it must be placed adjacent to tiles that have already been played, in such a way that cities are connected to cities, roads to roads, et cetera . The player can then decide to place one of his followers, so called Meeples, on one of the areas on it: on the city as a knight, on the road as a robber, on a cloister as a monk, or on the grass as a farmer. When that area is complete, that meeple scores points for its owner. Each new game is a new experience thanks to the ever-changing landscape.

ENJOY FUN AND TACTICAL GAMEPLAY

During a game of Carcassonne, players are faced with decisions like: "Is it really worth putting my last meeple there?" or "Should I use this tile to expand my city, or should I place it near my opponent instead, making it harder for him to complete his goal and score points?" Since players place only one tile and have the option to place one meeple on it, turns proceed quickly even if it is a game full of options and possibilities.

2 EXPANSIONS: ENLARGE YOUR LANDSCAPE AND OPTIMIZE YOUR POINTS

Thanks to the mini expansions "The River" and "The Abbot", you can embellish your landscape and vary your game to enjoy new ways to play!

FEATURES
• Fun and tactical gameplay adapted from the award-winning Carcassonne board game
• 2 expansions: The River and The Abbot. Unlock The Abbot with your Asmodee account
• Solo mode
• Pass & Play on the same device with your friends and family
• Detection of blocked locations once the tile is placed.
• Online multiplayer mode includes:
- Public games to play with players all around the world
- Private games to invite your friends
- Ranked games and leaderboards
- Chat & Lobby
• 3D modelisation (vs 2D for the previous versions and the physical game)
• Additional strategic layers compared to the physical version:
- field view which allows you to see the field possession of each player
- remaining tile list: allows you to see the tiles which are remaining in the draw pile
• 2D / 3D view swap

Languages ​​available: English, French, German Italian, Spanish

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asmodeedigital.carcassonne

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: 4.1+

Download:
Version 1.8 Mod: Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics [3D, Online] (Fasting vutak # 84943268)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 02.05.19, 17:03
Reason for editing: New version of Mod

Rep: (79)
An ancient tablet with Tegra 3 on board works fine, even in the store and is not supported.

Rep: (42)
I do not understand: the hell Karkazone in 3D? To me, and the old version was normal.

Rep: (15116)
jubei65 @ 29.11.17, 17:28*
I do not understand: the hell Karkazone in 3D? To me, and the old version was normal.

So, switch to a top view, who's stopping you?

Rep: (12)
Frankly redesign so-so. It would be better to leave the original. Played 2d, 3d in the uncomfortable to play. Of the benefits - made fun animation unfinished objects. Previous version of the game for me was more convenient. In any case, thanks to shell out.

Rep: (321)
What is different fromCarcassonne

Rep: (12)
donSagre @ 30.11.2017, 07:44*
What is different fromCarcassonne
design and the publisher. Here is lined with an updated version. Type 2.0. IMHO - the old version is better

Post has been editedkrasotun - 30.11.17, 12:28

Rep: (27)
I try this new version of the solo. The previous version was and more convenient and richer addons, and beautiful (as in many of the new tinsel, such as flags in the cities or bouncing units, although this can be disabled) and more followed the style of the original table. This version is no longer tuned for on-line game.

Of the additions, there are two not very interesting, "River" and "The Abbot", which is very little change gameplay. In the old version of the add-ons were bigger and they were interesting. It is a pity that the "Dragon" did not. Default "farmers" are turned off, they should be included in the settings when you start a new batch.

By the way, the old version is not at the convenience store for about six months, so that it can be found onlyhereon the forum.

Rep: (708)
M
We move to subsection

Rep: (11865)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics v1.1 (Paid)

Bugs fixing update:
- Connection issue: correcting a bug when trying to connect with Asmodee.net account with the e-mail address instead of the username
- Fields are now activated by default

Apk - Attached fileCarc_onne_1.1.apk (40.94 MB)

Rep: (21)
Giacomino @ 02.12.17, 21:35*
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics v1.1 (Paid)

Addon rivers unavailable.

Rep: (11865)
papa Shura @ 03.12.17, 12:27*
Addon rivers unavailable.

It is not Unlocked version is the original with the convenience store, paid content is not unlocked.

Rep: (8746)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics v1.1 Unlocked
Unlocked paid content
screen
Attached Image

Attached fileCarc_onne_1.1-signed.apk(43.37 MB)

Post has been editedvutak - 03.12.17, 13:41

Rep: (968)
Still, the best implementation of the game on the apple, sorry, that is not transferred to the android.
I will continue to play an analog version :)

Post has been editedberoid - 04.12.17, 16:42

Rep: (0)
Guys this is not a complaint) downloaded version of the mod! Perhaps that will be deleted after the update progress?

And sorry one more question! The first time I meet a new mipla ... Abbot like reading for the gardens! How it works, and did not understand

ISQ2012 @ 01.12.17, 22:25*
The previous version was and more convenient and richer addons, and beautiful (as in many of the new tinsel, such as flags in the cities or bouncing units, although this can be disabled) and more followed the style of the original table.

The design is taken from the newCarcassonne 2.0 (The Carcassonne New Edition). And since the app has just appeared (looks very good and the bad so far can not say anything, the camera view is changing, jumping miply disabled, rendering animation moves as possible to speed up the menu), and obviously there will be other add-ons, but so far that I would flexing in the old and wait for the development of this project, I hope that everything goes well with the new developer :)

Post has been editedzeus87 - 05.12.17, 18:20

Excellent adaptation of the game. In many ways, it is more convenient desktop version - automatic scoring, tips where you can put tile and mipla, visual display fields (one of the most convenient). Visually, everything is fine. But the game itself takes a lot of space, we sometimes do not have enough of the table, and if you do connect dopa, only on the floor of the opportunity to play. And when it's all displayed on the screen of the tablet, it is not very easy to constantly move the map, zoom out, remove the display. But it is certainly not to implement the application.

And that's what I was unpleasantly surprised, because this is the first opponent. Which, after a period of several non-display characters (kirrilitsa displayed squares), began writing pidor, you suck my very big dick, etc. It would seem, board games pretty geeky culture, not mass, especially schoolchildren bring nothing, but that's come across such frames vile, shameful to our country.

Rep: (3)
Overview of the new vesiyu games -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3444VOkbLU

Rep: (8746)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics v1.1 build 2462 + Unlocked
WHAT'S NEW

- Some connectivity and login issue. If you still encounter bugs on this topic, please contact us directly.
- Chat message are now received and sent correctly.
- The Hot bot swap option for multiplayer games is now by default on Off, allowing you to quit the game without being replaced by an AI. This option can of course be reactivated in the game creation options.

Ark Attached fileCarcassonne-1.1.apk (41.43 MB)

Unlocked Attached filecom.asmodeedigital.carcassonne-2462 full.apk (41.77 MB)

* vutak , * vutak , Downloaded your last APK ... need to remove what is up and download this?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/04/20, 4:13