> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Accessories for Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite | Talk accessories for the Japanese console

Rep: (4)
Nintendo Switch - Console Talk / All about the original games for Nintendo Switch / Nintendo Switch Hacking Guide

Accessories for Nintendo Switch / Switch Lite

Attached Image

Reminder: all categories at once Switch accessories can be opened by clicking on one spoiler with holding down the Ctrl:

Grip & bumpers:

Vinyls, glass, lining:

Gamepads and adapters for them:

Bags, cases, covers:

Pauerbanki, docking station, charging:

Memory cards:

Zap. parts + repair:

Other accessories:

Picture

Total Users Review:
Attached Image
Picture

You are welcome,email me (Brikachu) in LSto add to the header of your experience with accessories for Nintendo Switch;
previous capTopics.

Post has been editedBrikachu - 25.02.20, 08:10

Rep: (32)
I really like the clear plastic case. I advise everyone after the sticker to buy it. I had it for every portable.
photo
The only drawback - in such a case in the dock is not put - it is treated only by buying a third-party dock. But I have not acquired it yet.
PS: I bought such a cover on ebay.
PS2: is it possible to insert previews without downloading files?

Post has been editedALLiGaToR144 - 03.12.17, 09:06

Rep: (0)
Need a film on the switch. Who ordered what, which one is better?

Post has been editedxWindlessx - 03.12.17, 09:47

Rep: (7)
* xWindlessx I took a set of two glasses here "I have a proven Chinese" One glass left with a replaceable console, just the second left for the new console. The quality is excellent. The seller put the tips on the sticks (of average quality) and the lace, which I don’t understand at all how to apply.

Rep: (8)
Here is the transmitter for connecting bluetooth headsets, checked, works!
https: //www.aliexpress...cdd39&rmStoreLevelAB=4

Rep: (1)
I bought a coupleL-shaped wiresso that nothing sticks out and bends over, replacing the native dock in the formcompact adapterand greatspacious case.

Maybeshewill @ 12/04/2017, 17:37*
I bought a coupleL-shaped wiresso that nothing sticks out and bends over, replacing the native dock in the formcompact adapterand greatspacious case.

And where did you get the adapter? I took the adapter from the red line, so it does not display the video on the screen (

Rep: (18)
* raphtor Is it possible to connect any bluetooth headphones through this transmister? Not too bulky on the switch? How is the sound, noises?

Post has been editedrouslan1 - 06.01.18, 15:39

Rep: (86)
Cover case boughtsuch, although the price was 470 rubles. In principle, everyone liked, and is very similar to the one that maybeshewill in a post. The only drawback - the lightning dog inside is not covered by anything and in the extreme position damage to the joycon is possible. The case is hard, it is the case that surpasses that of the nintendo smo edition. For roominess - you can put in the pocket an extra something, while there is only a cable)

Rep: (12)
raphtor @ 04.12.17, 14:18*
Here is the transmitter for connecting bluetooth headsets, checked, works!
This transmitter is such a thing that connects through an analog output to 3.5 headphones, so the compatibility issue can not be raised, it will work even with a vacuum cleaner, even with a juicer, the main thing is that the 3.5 headphone output to the devices was.

Rep: (262)
power79 @ 11.01.18, 09:45*
will work even with a vacuum cleaner, even with a juicer

There is probably a question, whether it is problem-free to connect with bluetooth ears. The fact that there will be no problems with the switch is obvious: lol:

Maybeshewill @ 04.12.17, 17:37*
replacement of the native dock as a compact adapter
If it’s like a measurement, not a supplement, then the question is .. And how will you place the console with this adapter? Will it just roll the screen up on the table next to the TV or hang over the floor on the HDMI wire? If you play mostly at home, the motivation for replacing the original dock with this piece is not entirely clear. Now, if as a supplement for playing with friends or in hotels, then another thing.

power79 @ 11.01.2018, 10:02*
If it’s like a measurement, not a supplement, then the question is .. And how will you place the console with this adapter? Will it just roll the screen up on the table next to the TV or hang over the floor on the HDMI wire? If you play mostly at home, the motivation for replacing the original dock with this piece is not entirely clear. Now, if as a supplement for playing with friends or in hotels, then another thing.

Well, there are still stands from hori, they will complement each other well - a stand and an adapter

Post has been editedDangik - 11.01.18, 10:24

X_plode @ 11.01.18, 09:42*
I bought a case-case like this, although the price was 470 rubles. In principle, everyone liked, and is very similar to the one that maybeshewill in a post. The only drawback ...
But I just can not understand the Chinese that no one (at least I did not find it) does not repeat the leg that unfolds by 45 В°, which can be found in the original case. The piece is really comfortable, the console is placed in two versions of the angle of inclination and is stable and at the same time on any surface, which by the way can not be said about the leg of the console itself.

Attached images
Attached Image

Dangik @ 11.01.18, 10:24*
Well, there are still stands from hori, they will complement each other well - a stand and an adapter
I've got a thing, but it has an entirely different purpose, it is made for the game in desktop mode. Himself stand quite high, "cot" is not very wide for the console, adjust the angle of the leg not attached, it just fixed on the palm under the weight of the console. If such a stand accidentally hook, the console will be on the floor. There is no point juzat this base if the console is connected to a TV set and the screen console is turned off. Cumulatively with the adapter box of the stand will take place on the table about the same as the original dock, but the security console will suffer greatly.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpower79 - 11.01.18, 10:40

Rep: (18)
Tell me, do you give some kind of convenience to the sticks? What are they for?

Post has been editedrouslan1 - 12.01.18, 06:13

Rep: (144)
Rouslan1 @ 01.12.18, 6:12*
Tell me, do you give some kind of convenience to the sticks? What are they for?
more accurate positioning and aiming. For shooters suitable.
For me personally, this is a mess.

Rep: (7)
* rouslan1, I did not buy official ones, I took them on Ali, along with silicone bumpers, I like it more tactilely than without them.
But such a difference seems to be no, purely "in taste and color." Well, the type so that the sticks are not erased and do not get dirty.

Rep: (44)
who saw the thread on sale we have this case, except ashere? Even in Moscow time I did not find

Attached Image

Post has been editedSu11en - 12.01.18, 11:16

Rep: (522)
On Ali, appeared "analogs" about the controller
https: //www.aliexpress...03_4&priceBeautifyAB=0
maybe someone will be useful, in the comments they write that everything works, except for Amibo and you can not turn on the console with joey.

Rep: (2)
Please advise usable cover and protective glass for the owl.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/02/20, 22:19