> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "
Using a stylus?
Never [ 148 ] ** [5,42%]
Only to control the camera [ 97 ] ** [3,55%]
Seldom. Handwritten notes [ 1197 ] ** [43,85%]
Often. Notes, Text Entry [ 813 ] ** [29,78%]
Whenever possible [ 466 ] ** [17,07%]
Call recording is important to you?
Yes [ 1638 ] ** [60%]
Not [ 1081 ] ** [39,6%]
Do you use protection accessories?
Film / Glass on screen [ 167 ] ** [6,12%]
I protect the case (cover / film) [ 1023 ] ** [37,47%]
I protect both the screen and the case [ 1090 ] ** [39,93%]
Do not use [ 449 ] ** [16,45%]
Satisfied with the upgrade to android 9?
Yes [ 2220 ] ** [81,32%]
Not [ 496 ] ** [18,17%]
Total votes: 2730

Rep: (582)
DiscussionSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9
PictureSamsung SM-N960 Galaxy Note 9 (Exynos)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | SM-N960x Galaxy Note 9 (Snapdragon) - Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Docking Station Samsung DeX Station, DeX Pad, analogues пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Informal Firmware / Modifications пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Galaxy Note Owners Club пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
    Android 8.1 Oreo, shell: Samsung Experience

• DISPLAY:
    6.4пїЅ , 2960 x 1440 points, 516 ppi, Super AMOLED,
    Always On, glassGorilla glass5 , HDR10,

• CPU:
    Exynos 9810 (GPU: Mali-G72 MP18)
    Snapdragon 845 (GPU: Adreno 630)

• MEMORY:
    OZU:6/8 GB LPDDR4X
    pzu:128/512 GB (UFS 2.1) + microSD up to 512 GB

• CAMERA:
    12 Mp + 12 Mp, (Dual Pixel), autofocus, raw,
    flash, optical image stabilization,
    f / 1.5 / 2.4, optical zoom x2, digital x10,
    4K @ 60fps video recording, 960fps video recording.
    (exynos),(snap),(restrictions)

• FRONT-CAMERA:
    8 MP, f / 1.7

• AUDIO:
    AKG stereo speakers, 3.5 mm jack (additional info)

• BATTERY:
    fixed,4000 mAh , fast charging, wireless charging

• OTHER:
    GPS and GLONASS, Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac),
    MIMO,Bluetooth 5.0 LE , NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 , Two Nano-SIM slots,
    Accelerometer, geomagnetic sensor, gyroscope,
    RGB ambient light sensor, proximity sensor,
    barometer, hall sensor, fingerprint scanner,
    iris scanner, heart rate measurement sensor,
    Moisture and dust protectionIP68

• Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
  • Weight: 201 g

Insides
A photo
Novice
Useful

Attached Image

K
Information about the health notification light!
I ask temporarily not discussworking / not working / will work when / why does not work, and the like the device with the version Android 10. These positions will be considered as ignoring the flood warnings. After that will be removed without explanation. Once the operation is restored, the restrictions will be lifted. Thank you for your understanding!

Topics Curator podolsk26
On filling caps, please contactQMS

Post has been editedpodolsk26 - 06.03.20, 12:49
Reason for editing: What should I do if my Bluetooth devices do not work properly

Rep: (234)
* Adam Petr Petrovich ,
On each side of a sleek, flush glass ledges, so lay down face down without protection is not desirable screen.

Rep: (935)
* eu505, And I'm still waiting for the IR port Note3 basin will be covered already. All my free-standing panels over the past 5 years were covered already. A toscha simply uses them every day (the telly and condos) and not steamed :)

Rep: (31)
Vitaly @ 08/11/18, 22:26*
For what? Curious.

I love everything to the maximum. And yes, there is such a problem for the volume :)

Something is not encouraging resultautonomy Note 9I have to Note 8 (7.1.1) is now greater.

Rep: (31)
vp8685 @ 12.08.18, 0:43*
Something is not encouraging result of autonomy Note 9, I have to Note 8 (7.1.1) is now greater.

Personally, I have no illusions about it ... poverbank there wont always carry with them, too :)

Rep: (116)
vp8685 @ 12.08.2018, 00:43*
Something is not encouraging resultautonomy Note 9I have to Note 8 (7.1.1) is now greater.

You note8 out of the box running longer?
Or a couple of days, when all services ustakanilos?

Rep: (50)
* 1Den1 ,
I hope still for 9-10 hours in the operating mode screen. When 4Ach BATTERY simply must.

Post has been editedYoo - 12.08.18, 06:12

Rep: (546)
Yoo @ 12.08.2018, 13:08*
I hope still for 9-10 hours in the operating mode screen.

My expectations of a maximum - 6 hours. Most 4-5.

* Vitaly Ivanovich ,
Then there is no point in taking.
It was on the last note.

All my devices with 4000mAch (4pro Redman, Redman notes 5, etc.) easily hold 10-12 hours incl. screen.
This is simply obliged to work the same way!

* Vitaly Ivanovich ,
This is an emergency option. But it is not working.
Buying a machine for 1000 Green, I'm sorry, it does not roll!

1Den1 @ 12.08.18, 02:02*
Or a couple of days, when all services ustakanilos?

Remembering the first days after the purchase, when the smart not to let go, turned around 7 hours and the screen frequently voiced at the forum about the theory ustakanivanie at him, oddly enough, does not work.

Rep: (981)
Yoo @ 12.08.18, 06:08*
I hope still for 9-10 hours in the operating mode screen. When 4Ach BATTERY simply must.

He will not be much to keep. Do not fool ourselves. 6-7 hours maximum screen.

* Silverfox , Sorry, duck as 8-ka like holding?

Post has been editedYoo - 12.08.18, 10:21

Rep: (34)
* Silverfox,
You are now being discussed is too abstract - will not be ...
Let's wait when typed some statistics, and to draw conclusions on the facts.

* Oeddi , Well, not quite abstract. I mean the normal operating mode when turned all that can- 3-4 Messager, wifi, 4G, constant calls and so on ... In fact what is needed on a smartphone.
Last I knew, the people enough for 2/3 days.

Rep: (100)
And how do you use a very long screen? I do not know and therefore do not understand why this is done. and reading books is clearly not needed for the movie. Really matters is the width of the screen, and it is all the same Note series models - 71mm. When there was a Note 7 and I saw him in the cabin Samsung, he did not hesitate to buy or not to buy. When left Note 8, I hesitated a long time, but after 3 months after the start of sales still bought it and lived it as much as 5 months. When summer came, it became clear that he was not good and I successfully sold ngo, leaving Note 7. Now in doubt look at the mastodon Note 9 and think for summer clothes - if you buy, how to justify the need for stupid amounts? Carry great fool not to use by paying a lot of money - get silly. Still kills processor water cooling - for what such complexity? In Antutu Note 8 outputs 207 thousand, Note 9 - 237tys, only 15% more, a performance increase is difficult even to notice.

While writing, the thought came - whether it is possible in landscape mode to make sure that the keyboard takes, say, a quarter of the screen to the right in all applications?

Post has been editedRoverk - 12.08.18, 10:54

Rep: (54)
* Roverk , With the capture of screenshots long scrolling, typing with one hand, video agile look. I never for a year on the eight did not include operation with one hand is in the sense that when the screen is on the swipe becomes small. A troika had often. Nine made more acute. If everything will turn out, I would replace one another purely because of the battery and stereo sound. If it does not, not much upset.

Plus, comrade, I'm a little strange that you so easily have taken eight to then sell it, do not compare the size, ergonomics and etc. it was clear that it is longer. But the third and fourth in his pocket at all does not fit (women's clothing), there was a risk to sit down and break. And then I drag it in jeans pretty relaxed.

Rep: (981)
Yoo @ 12.08.18, 10:27*
I mean the normal operating mode when turned all that can- 3-4 Messager, wifi, 4G, constant calls and so on ... In fact what is needed on a smartphone.

In this mode, many users Note 8, in their responses, while the screen life of 4.5-5 hours. Battery 4000 swings may be to add a couple of hours in this mode.

Rep: (54)
* Silverfox , But the battery will live longer as a result, IMHO. I have with my ardent use of 6.5 hours of screen came yesterday. I usually do screenshots for stories.

Rep: (485)
prozak55 @ 11.08.18, 19:50*
Glass at all unrealistic: in conflict with case-bumper.

Glass must be carefully selected in order to not conflict.
UAG Monarch ordered for pre-order at a discount of 20%, as a present promise glass, not conflicting with the cover.
And uagami conflict almost all glass and film, to me only a couple of companies known to produce glass specifically for uagov very proud of it and write about it on the packaging)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 14:37