Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2nd generation - Discussion | [smartHome]

Rep: (81)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2nd generation - Discussion
robot vacuum cleaner
Purchase пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | application пїЅ | Firmware and language packs пїЅ| Xiaomi club пїЅ | The choice of devices for the smart home Xiaomi пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device photos
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Main Features:
в—Џ 2 in 1 Sweep and Mop
- Double cleaning: first and then mop the floor
- The filter is where it flows. It can mop the floor for 45 - 60 minutes
в—Џ Intelligent Route Planning
It is not possible to use a laser distance sensor for a distance of 360 В°. Z-shaped cleaning according to the surroundings
в—Џ Three-dimensional Vacuum Cleaning System
It is a clean room for people who want to clean it.
в—Џ APP Remote Control
Customized cleaning area is available wherever you want
в—Џ 5200mAh Large Capacity Battery
5200mAh Li-ion battery carries battery
в—Џ 2000Pa Super Suction
With a strong power, the robot absorbs all the debris, the steel beads, the soybeans, the dust
в—Џ Almighty Helper
- 2cm obstacle climbing
- 2mm Rubber Bumper
- 360 degrees LDS pressure sensor
- 4 anti-drop stair sensors
- 10mm laser edge sensor
- Auto power-off after leaving the floor
- Automatic self-recharging sensor

Warm Prompt:
1. When it comes to rugs or carpets, it can be scratched
2. The capacity of 2cm obstacle climbing may be declined when using water tank

Device characteristics
Brand: Xiaomi
Cleaner Types: Vacuum Cleaner
Function: Mopping, Suction, Sweep
Feature: Mop, Remote Control, Self Charging
Self Recharging: Yes
Dust Box Capacity: 0.50L
Suction (pa): 2000pa
Power (W): 55W
Input Voltage (V): 100 - 240V
Current: 2.2A
Working Time: 2.5h
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh

Product weight: 3.5000 kg
Package weight: 6.5000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.30 x 35.00 x 9.65 cm / 13.9 x 13.78 x 3.8 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 56.60 x 43.30 x 15.20 cm / 22.28 x 17.05 x 5.98 inches

Package Contents: 1 x Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, 1 x CN Plug Adapter, 1 x Charging Dock, 1 x Water Tank, 1 x Mopping Pad

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Overview
Useful
Firmware
Q: Why?
A: After getting root rights, you get a full Ubuntu distribution inside a vacuum cleaner. What to do with this is up to you. After that, only your imagination limits the possibilities of a vacuum cleaner, and, accordingly, the ability to work with Ubuntu.
Full drain (version 001168) with root, login via ssh, login and password cleaner, after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the passwd commandv11_001168_root.pkg

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - Today, 19:53
Reason for editing: Valves for water.

Rep: (3)
The next update arrived 3.3.9_001748

Rep: (53)
Wife, peep peep peep! made a flood just during vacuuming.
He got up with the error that they say the filter is clogged. Still, all the dust accumulated turned into wet cotton wool.
I pulled everything out of it, I pumped a lot of water into the campaign, dripped from under the wheels and the side brush and from under the mountings of the main brush.
What is the best way to dry?

Post has been editedMadMax_ - 10.03.19, 14:24

Rep: (23)
Hello. I’m thinking about buying this device to my relatives, since age already has a place to be, and theoretically this smart device can help them so well. Ladies and gentlemen, tell me please, on what matter: the apartment has a long-haired cat and in several rooms there are "Soviet" carpets. Tell me, how does the robot cope with their cleaning, provided it starts on the carpeted wool?

Rep: (53)
The cat will suck in during the first couple of cleanings and the wool problem will be solved))))
And to be honest, just teach them to clean the filter well and everything will be ok.

Rep: (5)
MadMax_ @ 03/10/19, 13:42*
Wife, peep peep peep! made a flood just during vacuuming.
He got up with the error that they say the filter is clogged. Still, all the dust accumulated turned into wet cotton wool.
I pulled everything out of it, I pumped a lot of water into the campaign, dripped from under the wheels and the side brush and from under the mountings of the main brush.
What is the best way to dry?

Urgently disassemble, ALWAYS disconnect the battery, wipe and dry the boards and all the elements.
You still have no guarantee.

Post has been edited_Strannik - 10.03.19, 15:04

Rep: (5)
SergeVB @ 03/10/19, 11:22*

And how is it compared to 1720?
The same inadequate multiple ride near the walls or a little corrected?

Rep: (0)
Grosser @ 03/10/19, 13:49*
on the floor are "Soviet" carpets. Tell me, how does the robot cope with their cleaning, provided it starts on the carpeted wool?

2 Soviet carpets, cat wife and daughter. With daily cleaning, everything is fine. Moreover, with a standard suction force.

_Strannik @ 03/10/19, 15:16*
And how is it compared to 1720?

Divides a little differently into zones, but also cleaned normally with the previous version.
I did not see a multiple ride.

Rep: (8)
Medtesh @ 03/09/19, 20:42*
washing and life w400 only

Is this a clone of Medion MD 18379 or is it on its own?

Rep: (482)
* traskrom,
The discussion of OEM robots is beyond the scope of this topic, for 4 PDA there is no topic for choosing / selecting a robot vacuum cleaner or it is not at all popular, if interested, it’s worth going totrunk.

Rep: (8)
* Medtesh,
Well, if you personally advise in this branch of the robot, so answer, do you advise the original or a copy ?. There is nothing to do with the choice.

Rep: (46)
-rEvolution- @ 03/10/2019, 05:12*
And what is the problem with the curtains?
... she doesn’t notice light translucent ... dense ... can read by an obstacle ... and can push ... you have some kind of fringe there ...?

There are no fringes at all, but the curtains are very heavy, curtains, he does not count them behind the wall, but he would rather count them and do not climb under them then !!)) Rides along the wall, pushes them forward, then, apparently, it becomes hard for him to push and he stops, and all this heap pushed forward on a grand scale returns to its former place and envelops it with its folds))) But he is already unable to get out of the folds. If you forget to lift the curtains on the windowsill, leave the house and start the robot remotely, then the khan is all my cleaning!)))

Posted on 03/11/2019, 05:00:

SergeVB @ 03/10/2019, 16:22*

And what is your region exposed? I have Russia and nothing arrives ((. 1720 is still

Rep: (482)
* traskrom,
the robot is usually one, these are different trade names for marketing in different regions, so it is pointless to discuss it first. This is about what the Panda in Russia and Briciola for Europe, but they can only meet in our stores.
Twin brothers
Attached Image

UkaDane @ 03/11/19, 04:58*
I have Russia

Mainland China

Rep: (139)
* grosser,

About carpets -Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2nd generation - Discussion (Post by Showman # 71466324)

Rep: (0)
Mine continues to blunt, cleans wherever he wants, even skips rooms. I wiped the sensors and vacuumed - it did not help. 1 photo - with a saved card, 2 photos - after a card reset. Maybe someone has ideas where to dig?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

By mistake, I selected the wrong cleaning zones and already clicked on "cleaning", I left to clean. If I press a pause now and send it to charge, it won’t break his brain because he was sent somewhere, not allowing him to complete the assigned tasks ??

Rep: (4)
* UkaDane , so I returned - nothing happened to him

Rep: (115)
UkaDane @ 03/11/19, 16:32*
By mistake, I selected the wrong cleaning zones and already clicked on "cleaning", I left to clean. If I press a pause now and send it to charge, it won’t break his brain because he was sent somewhere, not allowing him to complete the assigned tasks ??

No, everything will be in order, after returning to the base he can be given tasks again.

Still to transfer this stupid “1x” button (how many times to remove the zone) to the upper left corner away !! Her stupid is not a button, but the place of its position! Right under the thumb ... and strives to push herself imperceptibly from me)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 20:36