Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2nd generation - Discussion | [smartHome]

Rep: (81)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2nd generation - Discussion
robot vacuum cleaner
Purchase пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | application пїЅ | Firmware and language packs пїЅ| Xiaomi club пїЅ | The choice of devices for the smart home Xiaomi пїЅ

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Attached Image

Device photos
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description
Main Features:
в—Џ 2 in 1 Sweep and Mop
- Double cleaning: first and then mop the floor
- The filter is where it flows. It can mop the floor for 45 - 60 minutes
в—Џ Intelligent Route Planning
It is not possible to use a laser distance sensor for a distance of 360 В°. Z-shaped cleaning according to the surroundings
в—Џ Three-dimensional Vacuum Cleaning System
It is a clean room for people who want to clean it.
в—Џ APP Remote Control
Customized cleaning area is available wherever you want
в—Џ 5200mAh Large Capacity Battery
5200mAh Li-ion battery carries battery
в—Џ 2000Pa Super Suction
With a strong power, the robot absorbs all the debris, the steel beads, the soybeans, the dust
в—Џ Almighty Helper
- 2cm obstacle climbing
- 2mm Rubber Bumper
- 360 degrees LDS pressure sensor
- 4 anti-drop stair sensors
- 10mm laser edge sensor
- Auto power-off after leaving the floor
- Automatic self-recharging sensor

Warm Prompt:
1. When it comes to rugs or carpets, it can be scratched
2. The capacity of 2cm obstacle climbing may be declined when using water tank

Device characteristics
Brand: Xiaomi
Cleaner Types: Vacuum Cleaner
Function: Mopping, Suction, Sweep
Feature: Mop, Remote Control, Self Charging
Self Recharging: Yes
Dust Box Capacity: 0.50L
Suction (pa): 2000pa
Power (W): 55W
Input Voltage (V): 100 - 240V
Current: 2.2A
Working Time: 2.5h
Battery Type: Li-ion
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh

Product weight: 3.5000 kg
Package weight: 6.5000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 35.30 x 35.00 x 9.65 cm / 13.9 x 13.78 x 3.8 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 56.60 x 43.30 x 15.20 cm / 22.28 x 17.05 x 5.98 inches

Package Contents: 1 x Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, 1 x CN Plug Adapter, 1 x Charging Dock, 1 x Water Tank, 1 x Mopping Pad

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Overview
Useful
Firmware
Q: Why?
A: After getting root rights, you get a full Ubuntu distribution inside a vacuum cleaner. What to do with this is up to you. After that, only your imagination limits the possibilities of a vacuum cleaner, and, accordingly, the ability to work with Ubuntu.
Full drain (version 001168) with root, login via ssh, login and password cleaner, after login you can / need to change the password to your own using the passwd commandv11_001168_root.pkg

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 31.08.19, 10:17
Reason for editing: Workaround for connecting to mikrotik routers

Rep: (473)
* redjired
buyIlyktroluxfrom a neighboring branch, like navigation is and removes and inexpensively - immediately stop injecting.

Rep: (6)
Greetings to us!
But this question is of interest: since the robot draws a new map every time (and this is logical!), How can I limit the cleaning area ?!
That is, say, when programming daily cleaning, I want to limit one zone (cat bowls with water and food) - is this possible ?!
I was about to buy the first version of the vacuum cleaner, but I remembered about cats and now I’m racking my brains! Glue the tape-limiter is not cam ...

In the topic about the first version* consultantt I wrote that it is possible to distinguish zones, but is it possible to fix the restriction for cleaning on a schedule?

Post has been editedsuper-gavrila - 28.11.17, 19:58

* super-gavrila,
He rebuilds the card, BUT the last card remains in the memory and it is also displayed on the smartphone.
This is where you can select squares for yourself or just run REPEAT on these squares!
Attached Image

Attached Image

* super-gavrila,
a bowl ramp is much more efficient than any virtual limitation.

* Valendar
all interest is whether it is possible to put these squares or restrictions on cleaning according to a schedule, a feature if possible, if not then again a robot operator.

Rep: (7)
* Medtesh,
Yes, for livestock owners this would be a great option! Interestingly, if you write in Xiaomi, they will react?

* Medtesh,
no, it won’t work automatically - for now, for sure. Only hands, on a schedule does not plow. BUT! since this is their CHIP, I think they will fix it in abeds

* Valendar
* consultantt
This will be the chip of the next model, when competitors pull themselves up and slightly open their new opportunities, marketing is the engine of trade.

What is the first video to do?
comparison of robots or tests who are better than 1 or 2?

Thanks for answers!
Actually, I wanted to find out.
Hmm, it’s a pity that you need to manually limit the desired area each time. Agree with* Medtesh, , such a chip is likely to appear only in the next version.
The ramp is somehow not a hunt ... and cats don’t understand! : D

Rep: (12)
* Valendar , IMHO, tests

Rep: (2)
Cat cups with a bottle of water stand on a Leroy Merlin shoe rack. She has high sides, about 3 cm. You can find a beautiful tray and put it on a silicone mat so that it does not slip from the robot.

* Valendar but you can ask you to make a post on the topic: "why it is worth overpaying and ordering the second version!" ?!
(since we found out that there is still no way to limit the cleaning zone during the schedule): blush:

* super-gavrila,
I've been thinking about the script for the third day ....
But it seems to me that the second one still sucks better ...

* Valendar
It is very easy to find out, a thin plastic tube is enough, if there are two robots available, then you can arrange a duel. For cleanliness, it’s worth even removing the filters, but I think it’s the same - the same fan is installed and in the “MAX” mode of version 1 maximum power, and a 10% increase in power on the same fan are the same 10 percent before in the MAX mode firmware. Marketing.

Rep: (7)
* super-gavrila,
It seems to me essentially the second advantage only in the ability to send to clean a separate room from the phone. At least I only have this mode and is popular)
But if the house is dirty, animals, wool, etc., then it is necessary to clean the entire apartment. So, the first version will do.

Rep: (1)
* Valendar

Comparison of robots. It is very interesting how many design differences there are and whether there are new technical solutions.

Rep: (2)
Valendar @ 11.29.2017, 13:06*

Do something already!

Brushes, central and side, HEPA and the plastic holder of the main brush (the one with the rubber) are 100% suitable from the first model
But he overcomes the thresholds MUCH better. I didn’t even expect it myself, but apart from washing, they have a lot of different things. Video tomorrow, ill, sorry.

* Valendar
Of course it will be better with sills, the ass was cut, a wheel appeared at the napkin holder, and everything else was ripped off from the ideal - the front roller, side brush and its installation at an angle, bumper sensors, wheel protector, copied one to one from Rumba.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 11:34 PM