[Android] Alert Bridge for Amazfit Bip | Alternative implementation of sending notifications from a phone to a watch

Rep: (449)
Alert Bridge for Amazfit Bip / Cor & Mi Band 3/4
Version: 2.72

Last update of the program in the header:12.09.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An alternative implementation of sending notifications from a phone to Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Cor, Mi Band 3 and Mi Band 4 devices.

Detailed description:

The differences from the functional in Mi Fit at the moment:
  • The full content of messages from instant messengers (checked on Telegram, Viber, Hangouts, FB Messenger)
  • Smiles are replaced with their text names.
  • Replacing Ukrainian letters with understandable "analogues"
  • Customizing the type of messages (2 styles to choose from)
  • Any number of programs
  • Sending text to the clock
  • Emoji support for custom fonts in which they are included (experimental)

Before use, tie the device in the system in the Bluetooth setting, give access to notifications for Alert Bridge, select the desired applications and do not forget to turn off notifications in Mi Fit.

If it does not find your device (on MIUI for example), try manually entering the bluetooth address (the lowest item in the list of devices). You can find the address in Mi Fit.
If you have problems with the display of accent characters, try turning on the "Accent Character Replacement".

Changelog
2.70:
Experimental support for MI Band 4

2.52:
error correction

2.51:
RTL language fixes

2.50:
Added DND mode
improvement and optimization
error correction

2.41:
RTL support (Hebrew and Arabic)
Fixes for Outlook and Wechat

2.35:
fighting inoperability on some MIUI (I don’t know if it’s successful, there’s no way to test on MIUI)

2.33:
Added emoji replacement settings
emoji support for custom fonts ISOCPEUR_v5.2 and BOLD_v4k (experimentally)
improvements and bug fixes

2.32:
fighting inoperability on some MIUI (I don’t know if it’s successful, there’s no way to test on MIUI)

2.31:
Increased the number of characters sent to the watch / bracelet

2.30:
A lot of everything...

2.12:
Optimization
Added two new options in application settings
Fixed crashes

2.02:
Instagram fix (and maybe somewhere else)

2.01:
For Gmail (and possibly other applications), the message text is visible. When using the theme "Application, Title, Text" in the Telegram (and possibly other messengers) will be visible in the title from whom the message comes from the group.
Error correction

2.00:
Added support for Amazfit Cor and Mi Band 3
Error correction
Added Ukrainian localization

Bonus: added helper to change vochfeysov (experimentally): put the first (or any other) interface from Mi Fit, go to the file manager (total commander for example), click on the downloaded * .bin, open in Alert Bridge (Copy to catalog Mi Fit ), set the same re-interface from Mi Fit.

About the delay in 3-7 seconds: The application does not keep a permanent connection with the bracelet, letting Mi Fit work. It takes up to 7 seconds to open a connection (it depends on the intensity of Mi Fit communication with the clock at the moment). I will not fix it, this delay is not annoying for me and even fits. Example: I received a message on the phone, I heard a beep and I manage to get my hand or remove the sleeve to read the message.

Platform: Android
Watch model: Amazfit Bip, Amazfit Cor, Mi Band 3
Russian interface: there is
Developer: SilentLexx

Google Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silentlexx.notificationbridge
Download:
Version: 2.72 Alert Bridge (GP) (smailov_constantine)
Attached fileAlert_Bridge_2.70.apk(3.68 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedLeshij - Yesterday, 20:09
Reason for editing: Update: new version 2.72 Alert Bridge (GP)

Rep: (2)
* eschava,
also thought about this. So far, as an option, use the schedule in the application, but it allows you to specify only 1 time interval.
Extinguishing a broomstick is not an option, otherwise it is easier to remove the bracelet or turn on DND on it.

Rep: (3)
* tampax I tried to use the Secure Settings plugin for the tasker, it allows you to turn off notifications for individual applications on condition
But, firstly, it is very difficult to configure, and secondly, it requires root
But there is a huge plus - not only a bracelet, but even the phone itself will not be scammed with messages arriving in instant messengers

Post has been editedeschava - 06.02.19, 12:46

Rep: (2)
* eschava,
I put the phone itself using miui means in energy saving mode, so almost nothing comes there at night, but I just want to leave the phone for every fireman, because according to the schedule I don’t want to start the phone

Rep: (0)
Some kind of strange game: a message arrives, a phone with an off screen scribbles and ... There is 0 reaction on the clock. I turn on the phone (after 30 seconds or a couple of minutes - no difference) and turn on the phone, notification on the clock. Huawei p10 plus, 8 android, in the background allowed to work, allowed to put applications on power consumption, set the lock, the attachment "in the tray" hangs. In the meantime, if you do not turn on the screen, it will not send anything to the watch.

* silentlexx, Tell me, can grouped notifications (like throwing standard Mail or Gmail applications) make them come separately?
And then the meaning of such a notification is "You have 3 new messages." I want it to send 3 notifications with the text / title of the letter.
Thank.

Ladies and gentlemen, I looked for you, but I did not find the answer. Are there any parting words on how to set up notifications with google pay on a watch? I tried most of the settings, I bought every hat, but on the watch there was nothing :(

Upd. The watch has turned on DND mode.

Notifications on the clock stopped coming. Rather, the notifications themselves come; they can be viewed on the watch, but the watch does not notify you about the arrival.

Post has been edited-mike- - 18.03.19, 14:35
Reason for editing: Updated

Rep: (18)
Good afternoon. Question on the official telegram client: if several messages come from different chats, beeps repeat the previous messages every time, is this somehow corrected? Android 9, naked

Rep: (146)
I apologize if you repeat. I understand correctly that Mi band 3 will always show the APP icon or with the message icon, regardless of which icons are selected in the Alert Bridge settings?

Bailee @ 04/21/19, 01:03*
I understand correctly that Mi band 3 will always show the APP icon or with the message icon, regardless of which icons are selected in the Alert Bridge settings?

Yes. There are no these icons in the firmware of the band.

Rep: (1)
Good afternoon, thanks for such a cool application. Can messages also be displayed from system applications? Because in the program the system is not displayed in the list ...

Rep: (10)
Sandy2006 @ 11.25.18, 19:17*
Doesn't detect Amazfit Bip on Samsung S9. Manually registering an address does not help either

A similar problem on the Asus Zenfone 2. Already, and manually registered the MAC - it does not connect. In Mifit, the clock is visible perfectly. CHYADNT ????

Good day! The author of the program has a huge respect and respect! My question is: the message text does not come to Telegram. In other applications, everything is fine. From the program, a test letter comes with text. What could be the problem? The device Meizu m3 note. Thanks in advance for your help!

Rep: (31)
Good afternoon. Notifications do not come at all, it seems that there is no connection to the clock, I registered the poppy address. Work in the background, autoload and prohibition of unloading - everything is done, the myth is the same.

El2500 @ 02/09/19, 00:57*
In the meantime, if you do not turn on the screen, it will not send anything to the watch.

Honor 10. I went into the application ->Alert Bridge ->power consumption information ->application launch ->manual control (included autorun, indirect launch and work in the background). It worked

Beta with support for MI Band 4:Attached fileAlert_Bridge-2.60.apk(3.68 MB)

Looking for testers

Post has been editedsilentlexx - 20.06.19, 12:18

After updating to MIUI 10.2.4.0, Mi5S plus stopped receiving notifications on BIP after “swiping” AlertBridge from the list of launched ones. After starting with your hands, they come. All permissions are: Autostart, activity monitoring without restrictions, access to notifications. Reinstalling the application did not help. Watch 1.1.5.36, AlertBridge 2.52

Rep: (958)
M
Dear users!

In the section Wearable electronics ->Programs for wearable electronics, connected toolThe relizer .
When posting new versions of software, please use it.

Why is it important?
  • After posting the release of the new version in the topic, you no longer have to click the Complaint button to update the update to the Cap. The system will transmit information to the moderators independently.
  • The time that the moderator spends processing the Complaints and raising the information in the header is reduced to the minimum.
  • Structured information in the caps.
  • Eliminates the possibility of errors in bb-codes of large caps when updating.

Rep: (13)
And there is no desire to finish the weather forecast?
And then the current Chinese (I know from which server they take them), to be honest, it’s not very relevant ...
Free weather can be takendifferent places.

Rep: (1)
* silentlexx,
Happy to try

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 10:53 PM