Headphone Selection among Knowledge Zenith (KZ) | Trying to find the best model among the KZ headphones

Rep: (1039)
Headphone Selection among Knowledge Zenith (KZ)

K
Please do not offtopic or flood.
Thank you in advance for understanding and following the rules!

The curator of the topic isMXFox
The curator of any topic is a representative of the Administration of the resource and all the same rights and rules apply to it as to any other representative of the Administration.savagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedgabby - 24.11.18, 15:58

Rep: (7)
Try Mi HD Pro. can come in? not so expensive. (you can give it to anyone)
there are no failures in the middle. my IMHO. (need to listen)

Post has been editedviatkin131164 - 08.05.18, 17:37

Now I'm listening to Zinchuk. Triumph of the Guitar. A completely different sound. Between EB9 and Mi HD pro in favor of the 2nd.
I cut Rammstein Matter ... mdya porridge in the beginning I continue to listen

Post has been editedviatkin131164 - 08.05.18, 17:54

Well, it turns out that to each EYE its own (look, go for it, no one will tell you anything sensible)
and RAMS pipets I didn’t like ((=
I'm leaving. not grateful this thing ...

Post has been editedviatkin131164 - 08.05.18, 18:02

Rep: (156)
KZ ED15 ordered by pre-order arrived from Bengoda ($ 12.9 the first stage of pre-sale) - the sound is just great ... very deep and detailed bass, not bad tops .. similar in sound to Urbanfun HiFi but the sound is more voluminous - the scene seems wider ...

Rep: (0)
* krasniy123, dozens come? If you came, please tell me how are you compared to ED9?

Rep: (1)
Hey. Recently I bought kz zsr in the collection and after them zs5. I won’t talk about the sound, it’s already said without me, I have other problems, the sound guide broke off on the five, well, I glued it as best I could, I listen, it’s like norms, but it seems like something is wrong, I compare two left and right, in high glued it was decreasing, I thought what was the reason, suggested that when the sound guide came off, the wires from the tweeters came off too, thought, thought, took today the sound guide completely, pulled out the tweeters, stuck ... but there were no tall ones, apparently only one tweeter was torn off, which to do, burnt, began to break the second, somehow broke off sound d (the second was made better), pulled the tweeters and out of the second earpiece. The sound of course changed, I think, and suddenly there the crossover cuts off the high ones from the dynamo, disassembled it, did not really find anything, glued everything as it was.
Actually, I want to ask if there is a crossover in the fives, and if so, how can you dynamically direct the dynamo directly to the entrance?
If this information is not available, can you tell me where it is? Thank you in advance bro.)
Yes, by the way, the sound without tweeters - of course there is no high, but not to say that you can’t listen at all, the classic is more or less normal.

Post has been editedVolganin14 - 13.05.18, 17:05

Rep: (33)
Dear, sorry, of course, Who does not have enough transparency? KZ ED9? There is not enough transparency either at the file, or at the source, or you have a fake ... I have nine as two years old, from the first lots with a hole under the cable ... I have or had about 40 headphones with Ali, buy, test, I leave everything excellent, I give away all the trash. I tested almost the entire top that is on the market, including Kurna Layla for 200 thousand ... KZ ED9 is one of the best headphones on the market today in general and if you compare them with better ones, but there are naturally such ones, then this is only a comparison of excellent and the very best, not bad and good ... Moreover, they sound superior to many tops in the line of some companies ... They tear the same zinhayser like an ace bottle ... He had them IE 80 for personal use, he sold it to brand lovers for decent money, let them entertain their pride. There are such headphones on the JVC HA-FX1200 market, they have little equal in sound, this is a real top, so KZ ED9 loses to them quite a bit and then, in the frequency range, the overall picture of the sound of the nines even wins due to their unique design, namely unique. Headphones are made of brass, musical metal, and any headphones made of plastic a priori lose to them against the general background ... Make a pipe from plastic, will it play ??? Of course not ... Plus perfectly designed sound guides, have you ever seen anything like it? no, of course ... So go in for a good source, and look for high-resolution files, this is the element of these headphones ... Yes, and finally, there is an old mossy stereotype that type on-ear headphones always play better than gags. This is nonsense of pure water, today when we learned how to make high-quality small drivers, many plugs play better than overheads, it is explained simply, there is no sound loss, especially on good ear cushions, I’m silent about individual earphones ... So, when testing on DSD and DXD files, nine played better overhead of the famous and respected Sony MDR-1A, a huge number of tests have been conducted and this is already an undeniable fact. So it's not about the headphones, it's about the inept use of them ...

As you say, you want the truth, the nine remained the first headphones .... I also have five drivers, so dozens differ from them most likely with a placebo effect ... Understand, adding one driver in the ear can’t give which then the specific difference in sound. This is most likely a marketing move and of course the ability to stay on the market .. The next ones will be ten-driver .... The question is different, but is it necessary? The number of megapixels in the cameras does not in any way affect the quality of the final image, here too, it is more of an experiment, no more ... For me, the top sound from plugs, if you do not take cores for crazy loot, this is JVC HA-FX1200, they are single-driver , this is the absolute top that I heard, above only the stars. So I naturally advise you to buy dozens, especially since the price is ridiculous for five drivers. They are excellent, in their price niche they may be the best ... But I repeat, the main and primary in good sound is a file !!! If he is rubbish Mr. Trishnaya then no headphones will perform a miracle! Switch to DSD and the world of music for you to change forever ..

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 14.05.18, 15:03

Rep: (10)
In short.
My headphones broke at the beginning of winter, which I loved. I climbed on the Internet, I read a bunch of sites about which all sorts of models are ** date, which are O ** -en, and so on, I got stuck by comments that some are already "sobbing" from headphones, or "only stars above."

So, these comments are applicable to absolutely any product and you will definitely find them under any product, whether it be plugs for $ 2, or the much-praised "crap" KZ.

In short, having read reviews, I bought the praised Panasonic, I was horrified by the shit in sound quality that I heard.
I freaked out, bought the Philips - but they broke in two weeks.
Then he asked a friend what kind of headphones he uses, and let him give a listen.
In short, I bought the MEE M6 PRO, they are really just cool, but the pancake price is appropriate there, but I didn’t buy a pig in a poke, but listened to it first from a friend.

In short, I lost somewhere MEE M6 PRO somewhere, and climbed to look for other headphones, and now I came across "super laudatory 10/10, but God, few, 15 \ 1 headphones" according to other people's reviews.
Led, gave 40 bucks for the ZS6, came, did not understand a bit, or rather completely fucked up with how lousy they are. At a volume above 15% it is impossible to listen to absolutely anything, the top is straight HERACHAT in the worst sense of the word, above 50 - everything is in mess. They drop out of ears, another 100% ass will be in the wire in a week, the overall build quality is disgusting, the sound sucks. I'm in shock, just in shock. And this feces is praised all around, in YouTube, here onsavagemessiahzine.com, in the comments on girbest and ali.

By the way, look at the comments with 2-3 stars, here they are what these headphones actually are.
If you want to take a chance, and buy a cat in a poke - go ahead. But it’s better to pre-order someone’s earphones somewhere or somewhere before buying on different tracks, and make sure that this disgusting feces is not adjusted by the equalizer at the source.

Once again, for morons:
- Reviews about these headphones are fake, like all reviews on the Internet.
- only PERSONALLY making sure of the quality of the headphones and comparing them in the STORE, you can understand and understand
- Do not take a cat in a poke under any circumstances, this is fraught with the loss of money and nerves.
- I bought this shit in a bag, I hoped for reviews, for beautiful YouTube videos, and so on, but it turned out that the guys with the videos that were uploaded to the trash (the ratio of likes to dislikes 1 to 10) were right, and the headphones say poorly: "not very "for such a price.

And yes, I yelled from local experts who had 40 headphones each. Yeah, yeah, and for all 40 cases, you compared them all 40 together, in 40 cases the rumor was the same, you were not sick, you lived in the same place, compared in the same conditions ...

And stop pushing zilch in terms of "but I listened to the PRICE_NAME headphones that cost DOHULION_TYSCH_DENEH", this is nonsense.
Why do you change them like gloves and order with ali, if you are so "shaggy"? And if the headphones are so “good,” why do you look and order so often there?)

I bought my scythes, and scored a choice of headphones until they finally broke, and there are a lot of people like me who don’t think about buying, which just works.

Rep: (54)
Confirmation again, -
To each his own.

Tastes in sound, as well as auditory perception, are very versatile in people. One hears a bell, and the other leaves his attention on the rumble of the ground of an approaching train. And everyone is right, because there is both that phenomenon and this.

Everyone has their own experience, so to speak, and the size of this baggage also varies. For example, you have 6 colors in your set, and someone has 52 shades. Someone paints a picture with 30 shades, and someone generally with 3 colors. And damn it, the picture is kind of the same, but the small details are colored differently.

So usually - it happens in different ways.
P.s.
Trust your internal barometers.

And yet - NOBODY MAKES YOU TO DO THE MOST THAT YOU LEARNED OR READ.
And since no one has guaranteed you that you will feel exactly the same.
Right?

If this does not work for you, this does not mean that for others it also does not work.

Post has been editedSwuysky - 18.05.18, 12:19

Swuiski @ 05/18/18, 11:43*
So usually - it happens in different ways.

if all of these are “special”, then why are the traffic lights with three colors and not thousands of shades for different needs?
I do not want to argue that there are individual characteristics of perception, all this is true, but there is some basis from which they objectively repel for the majority, provided that they are healthy, and everything is okay with hearing.

Right now the lunch break is over, and in the morning and now I am giving my work colleagues “listen”, without saying anything about the headphones, just what they think.
Do you think that absolutely everyone to whom I give listen is said? "Pontovy tweeters", and I’m taking my colleagues’s headphones (there’s some sony, I’m xs) - the sound of norms, the scene of norms, articulation, and so on, says that I bought headphones for a long time, for 10-15 bucks, they are not on sale now .

I mean, here in this particular case there are no "features of sound perception", I have exactly the same problems that are described in the comments on this product with 2-3 star reviews. I really expected much more from these headphones in terms of sound, for me the sound is very important, but I think it's very stupid to pay $ 100 + for it, because there is always a no-name china in any audio store for $ 10-20 that will always suit me.

What do I want to say with my comments?
What my colleagues listened to, and I didn’t previously tell them what I think about the headphones, and they all said as one: “Ponte tweeters”, Pontov ones - because they look pretty interesting, tweeters - because this is not a sound, but some kind of nonsense. That once again scammed. Apparently this is fate.

Rep: (36)
* nzete
I mean, here in this particular case there are no "features of sound perception", I have exactly the same problems that are described in the comments on this product with 2-3 star reviews. I really expected much more from these headphones in terms of sound, for me the sound is very important, but I think it's very stupid to pay $ 100 + for it, because there is always a no-name china in any audio store for $ 10-20 that will always suit me.

Well, I have zs6, yes they are not bad, the top is herach and porridge? There is no such thing, in the beginning there was a lot of top, how they played out, set the equalizer to zero. There is no cereal at all, the specific sound is true, I still have senkhi c300 or whatever they are, so senkhi is worse. Well, “sound is very important” and “paying a hundred bucks is very stupid”, what is it all about? What sound is important? A new sob of singing cowards from YouTube in complete gags or what? Or call ringtone? The first time I see a music lover for whom a hundred bucks is stupid for the sound. And how much is the original CD or vinyl in the know?

Post has been editedKamskiy777 - 18.05.18, 23:06

nzete Yeah, the cave-thinking of you just went wild ..... I let my friends listen, the headphones are bad, why buy and other nonsense ... As in the joke, Pavarotti, Pavarotti, this rubbish Pavarotti ... Have you even heard him? Yes, of course, Vanka sang me into the phone yesterday .... I read, laughed, and I’ll laugh again, and then again .... I said everything, nothing more ... Cave.

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 19.05.18, 00:05

Rep: (54)
* nzete

So you, since sound is so important, look for it in the headphones for $ 20? Look at lz a5, yinyoo and similar ears. Well, either sort it out more carefully. But after all, they may not stop by. So that....)

In general, look at that audiofight, or audiobudget, and other similar sites. There are very diverse opinions about the same headphones on each site.

And about the “features” - and everyone’s eyes also have 2, but some see the wave spectrum that others observe with the device.
As well as hearing, and preferences in sound. Mozart was deaf, and what wonderful music he made. And some cannot repeat a simple melody of 7 notes on the piano, it is difficult.

Well then, is a man chtoli defective, or a piano? Or maybe a person just does something else? Well, yes, because it is possible that in another area he is a pro in his field.

Or you will stand on the basis of 5 fingers, which means that everything turns out the same for everyone. Here is the left hand, here is the right. In appearance, similar limbs, after all.

A welder can be put at the helm of the aircraft, the girth is the same with his hands.

Post has been editedSwuysky - 19.05.18, 00:25

Kamskiy777 @ 05/18/18, 23:05*
Well, I have zs6, yes they are not bad, the top is herach and porridge? There is no such thing, in the beginning there was a lot of top, how they played out, set the equalizer to zero. There is no cereal at all, the specific sound is true, I still have senkhi c300 or whatever they are, so senkhi is worse. Well, “sound is very important” and “paying a hundred bucks is very stupid”, what is it all about? What sound is important? A new sob of singing cowards from YouTube in complete gags or what? Or call ringtone? The first time I see a music lover for whom a hundred bucks is stupid for the sound. And how much is the original CD or vinyl in the know?

$ 100 was meant for completely different headphones (Shuree for example) from this price segment, for very good sound, not KZ.
KZ costs 40-50 bucks (thanks, months to wait for delivery - not for me) to give out something sane.

BGG, another comment on my theory that absolutely everyone around praises something with common patterns, which is crushing authority.
And now just write on Google on this site, or in general "compare with senhayser, they turned out to be better", here stupidly forget this phrase, and find a billion comments when the same as you press "supposedly authority" and the brand, but in fact it’s an empty zilch that has nothing to do with reality.

Headphones are shit, that's the point. And there isn’t any, as you said “specific” sound, the sound is like from a pipe, and does not depend on the source, because everything is in order with it.

Now about

>The first time I see a music lover for whom a hundred bucks is stupid for the sound.

Yes, yes, continue to tell these fables to morons for whom they make such a “premium product”, and who have a loot that presses a wallet, and you need to be “special”. You know, this is only a niche where the wrapper is important, and the history of the product, and not the quality of the product itself. Thank you, advise this to someone else, not me. I'm already a grated kalach in terms of shopping "premium" shit. The history of the company is not important to me, and the wrapper, the sound is important to me. And yes, for 40-50 bucks and cheaper you can and they have the ability to get good sound.

Krasniy123 @ 05/19/18, 00:00*
nzete Yeah, the cave-thinking of you just went wild ..... I let my friends listen, the headphones are bad, why buy and other nonsense ... As in the joke, Pavarotti, Pavarotti, this rubbish Pavarotti ... Have you even heard him? Yes, of course, Vanka sang me into the phone yesterday .... I read, laughed, and I’ll laugh again, and then again .... I said everything, nothing more ... Cave.

Uncle, the caveman of thinking, judging by the 4 pages in this thread, is only yours. Are you there by chance not sitting on the salary of KZ?
And then the phrases are straight 1 in 1 as around (on any Internet sites with comments) about the headphones, I will once again voice the patterns:

- "I tried the XX headphones, and UU are the best"
- "I used headphones for $ XXXX, and these for SUCH XX $ price are simply the best."
- "listing the emotion received from the sound."

And each such phrase in such a pattern contradicts itself.
After all, if you tried XX headphones, then you spent XX * T, time for this, and ZZZ money.
And the larger the number - the more unlikely that this is true. And again, the contradiction: "bought up all the rubbish to give to someone else, or to use it yourself?".
And how many headphones do you have then? Yes, damn it, there are dozens of three questions at once with nitpicking to your advertising patterns of behavior that will completely shatter all that nonsense that you write, which is identical to ANY GOODS that you need to sell, both with the most disgusting and not bad quality .

I want to say that you are simply deceiving.

Posted on 05/19/2018, 01:31:

Swuiski @ 05/19/18, 00:06*
So you, since sound is so important, look for it in the headphones for $ 20? Look at lz a5, yinyoo and similar ears. Well, either sort it out more carefully. But after all, they may not stop by. So that....)

In general, look at that audiofight, or audiobudget, and other similar sites. There are very diverse opinions about the same headphones on each site.

Good sound can also be obtained for $ 10-20 junk from China, subject to selection, and comparison. Such an experience already exists (Cosonic, I don’t remember the model, it was erased).
Regarding the sites above - absolute nonsense, I saw and read, causes disgust from advertising around, and de facto purchased places in reviews.
As the owner of some other headphones that I didn’t like at all, either broke down or were given to relatives, I was very surprised to see them in the top 20 in terms of sound quality, when they are not at all like that, but at the same time it’s “brand, company.”

Rep: (156)
Nzete @ 05/19/18, 1:27*
Uncle, the caveman of thinking, judging by the 4 pages in this thread, is only yours.
I have with 10-current different headphones in the range of $ 3 to $ 400 .. you rub the game in full about KZ .. I have KZ ZST bought for $ 8.5 at discounts and KZ ED15 for $ 13 for pre-sale and this is one of the best of my acquisitions by combining sound quality and the cost of their acquisitions. And if you haven’t heard anything sweeter than carrots (Cosonic junk) you’ve heard it sadly. I have many full-size headphones made by AKG, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica and Cosonic full of junk .. yes, I heard a model that was praised in due time .. against the background of the complete rubbish that was produced in China then they stood out. But no more than that .. I agree with you that maybe the top KZ models do not provide an interesting combination of sound quality and price, and for $ 40-50 there are still options .. or maybe it’s worth adding a little to something else, but the younger models are real excellent .. stop listening to all kinds of shit like Cosonic .. buy a good USB DAC (not necessarily expensive and pontovy) .. listen to Losles - there may not pull on Cosonic

Post has been editedpsycoz - 19.05.18, 19:22

Rep: (907)
Very interested in these ears:https: //ru.aliexpress...indNd&isOrigTitle=true
Very captivating in that the wires can be changed. I'm thinking of buying.
Then you probably want to connect a wire with a microphone,do you want bluetooth at all... class. There are also wires from precious metals.

Who will say what? Is there any better? Is it worth the cost?
P.S. I am a very big fan of high-quality sound and an abundance of juicy instruments, tired of repairing and throwing out different headphones.

Post has been editedWhitestar - 21.05.18, 14:40

Well, what kind of expression do you have, is it worth the cost ... The people give one hundred thousand for gags, they lose their last brains, but here 2.5 thousand, they traded even for 2, but not for long. It’s not even money, I don’t like it, I don’t mind throwing it away or giving it .... This model, the top of the line of the famous Chinese company Knowledge Zenith. The company specializes in high-end headphones at very affordable prices. In China, it’s super famous, in Russia only for connoisseurs of good sound with brains not affected by marketing. You ask if it’s better .... It’s always better to eat it, for the money I assure you that it wouldn’t ... If the Sony label was on them then the price tag would be at least 60 thousand, most likely even more. The Zinhayzers won generally outright rubbish of 30 thousand wooden pounds, and they are naive, they are buying. Itself was among them. Wiser, thank God. Take it without hesitation ... The only thing that may be this inconvenience behind the ear, I for example can not stand this, but this is an amateur only. As for the quality sound. A quality sound should have three components without which it is simply impossible. The primary file is if it is crappy, no headphones can make it good, there are no miracles. Because of this error, most novice audiophiles try to beat good headphones. The worse the file, the more high-quality headphones reveal all its shortcomings. Simply put, the better the file, the better the headphones should be ... Secondarily, these are headphones, it is better to have better ears and a simpler player than vice versa, but ideally everything should be excellent ... It is excellent and inexpensive. These things are not the same at all. The thicker the brand, the more it brings in shit to the people for a lot of money and vice versa, the less well-known the company, the more it tries to make a quality product for less money. This is the law of the market. So for high-quality sound, you must have all three components, a file, headphones, and a playback source. Today, the pinnacle of sound quality is super audio sd, DSD file format. and there should be equipment that is capable of not only accepting it as a file, but also output it without conversion, that is, by native. Yes, Knowledge Zenith has a large line of good ears and remember, sound quality does not depend on the number of drivers, it depends on a combination of factors, design, quality of the drivers themselves and much more .....

Rep: (36)
* nzete
Yes, yes, continue to tell these fables to morons for whom they make such a “premium product”, and who have a loot that presses a wallet, and you need to be “special”. You know, this is only a niche where the wrapper is important, and the history of the product, and not the quality of the product itself. Thank you, advise this to someone else, not me. I'm already a grated kalach in terms of shopping "premium" shit. The history of the company is not important to me, and the wrapper, the sound is important to me. And yes, for 40-50 bucks and cheaper you can and they have the ability to get good sound.

Yes, yes, you are our audiophile, an example is "for 40-50 bucks and cheaper with the ability to get good sound" from you? But what is good, why not the best? Or are you not an audiophile? And if you like good sound, the toad strangles you so much for "$ 100 was implied for completely different headphones (Shuree for example) from this price segment, for very good sound", or you do not need very good sound, you need to go through Chinese trash in search of truth ?
You contradict yourself, it’s ridiculous to read even.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 00:05