Headphone Selection among Knowledge Zenith (KZ) | Trying to find the best model among the KZ headphones

Rep: (1041)
Headphone Selection among Knowledge Zenith (KZ)

K
Please do not offtopic or flood.
Thank you in advance for understanding and following the rules!

The curator of the topic isMXFox
The curator of any topic is a representative of the Administration of the resource and all the same rights and rules apply to it as to any other representative of the Administration.savagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedgabby - 24.11.18, 15:58

Rep: (-5)
* Jaymasta , I myself became interested in this model. I listened the other day, before buying. Outwardly bulky, thought the sound would surprise. High sound more adequately. But no, somehow they did not surprise me, so far I decided to wait for other models from the Kazakh.

* krasniy123 You this, be careful. If this is read by an audifil who has spent $ 800 on Andromeda, he will have a hit in the best case, in the worst case, he will call the same from other forums and will curse you!) I understand another comparison of phones and expensive players designed specifically for high-sounding, and debate have a place to be. But the earplugs ... please.

Rep: (33)
* zurter
You have a great sound smartphone. He and Meizu about 6 are the best filling smartphones on the market when you consider that you installed the best player on the Android PowerAmp alpha 709 and made an exit through the HiRes output. Stock on it, as well as on all smarts, is full of go .. but completely strangles the capabilities of the DAC and output amplifier standing in it ... About headphones, I advise three models, I have most of KZ in personal use, so it seems to be in the subject ... Firstly, of course, this is their masterpiece KZ ED9. They are required to purchase in any case. They are unique in design, have two patents, and there are no second such in design on the market. The second I advise you to take the new five driver KZ ZS10. I don’t have yet, but the reviews are very not bad and finally a novelty that I have already received and I definitely recommend !!! QKZ VK1 two dynamic drivers, the look is simply gorgeous, feel free to say that they cost 50 thousand and they will believe you ... This is the best that these two subsidiaries have today ... It’s all very good there, but it’s the best. ... Take it, the money is very small, even if you don’t always like it, you can give it to someone for a birthday or something else .... Just take it from the officials, there are a couple of three stores in Ali where delivery takes up to ten days and I don’t get along palm off ...

* Swuysky,
[You are all right. hybrid pro hd is rubbish since xiaomi does a little of everything and headphones are not their forte. KZ only deals with headphones and KZ ED9 is a masterpiece of headphone manufacturing ... I didn’t make a reservation, especially considering their price ... I searched for a replacement for two years, tested almost everything that could be heard. Some were better, but their price was too high. I had to wait for someone to put them on Avito, but since they were very rare, I had to wait a long time ... But today I am their lucky owner. But I continue to use KZ ED9, I bought a new wire of oxygen-free copper, re-soldered and enjoy the sound .... Which is what I want for you.

Headphones from this price category, it’s generally pearl, the pearl of someone whose marketing has completely consumed the brain, then only insanity ... I’ll tell you a secret, a great secret, the cost of all headphones if they do not have precious metals no more than $ 5, even lower, everything else marketing, to put it simply, catching a sucker eared for cheap bullshit ... That is, headphones for both 50 thousand and one thousand have about the same cost,
you already decide whether the headphones are made of ceramic and diamond dust or all the headphones are the same up to a certain limit. Contradiction, such a contradiction.

* Alhileon,
I have long decided ... There are bad and there are good. Everything is simple, but the price and especially diamond spraying have nothing to do with it ..

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 13.06.18, 23:37

Rep: (0)
Krasniy123 @ 06/14/2018, 03:43*
* Swuysky,
[You are all right. hybrid pro hd is rubbish since xiaomi does a little of everything and headphones are not their forte. KZ only deals with headphones and KZ ED9 is a masterpiece of headphone manufacturing ... I didn’t make a reservation, especially considering their price ... I searched for a replacement for two years, tested almost everything that could be heard. Some were better, but their price was too high. I had to wait for someone to put them on Avito, but since they were very rare, I had to wait a long time ... But today I am their lucky owner. But I continue to use KZ ED9, I bought a new wire of oxygen-free copper, re-soldered and enjoy the sound .... Which is what I want for you.

Well, why are you like that. Just tuned in to ss10, but here it is ... You have to take both ss10 and ed9 :)
On this topic:
Sifted through different nozzles on his ss5, without much change. Found at home ear pads with standard fly iq4412 headphones. The sound has become more interesting (distant, or what). What else would be the difference between these nozzles (seemingly ordinary, maybe the material?)
And yet, does anyone have experience using foam nozzles?

* __mat__,

Yes, here giving advice is probably stupid. Everyone likes different nozzles ... And if you already fall into the physics of sound, then there is an opinion that the headphones on ordinary nozzles while in the ear create micro-vibrations, while in the ear type on the suspension and there is an opinion that this makes the sound better, but there are no such vibrations on the foam, since they sit tight ... But this is a theory, in practice, everyone chooses his own. I tried the foam, I did not like it, and even really. But we are all different, so we must try everything ourselves. And as for two headphones at once, it’s a pretty penny cost, and throwing it away is not a pity ... But when I see people buying thousands of plugs for a hundred, this is a serious reason to think about their mental state .... 3c5 and units 9 are different in design, the first made of plastic, the second made of brass and having precisely designed structural sound guides. Plastic cannot sound by definition, and brass and copper have always been musical metals. Therefore, they have such a cool sound .. Unless of course it will be a fake.

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 14.06.18, 11:49

Rep: (57)
* krasniy123,
Well, you probably listen to them through a good device, dsd or flac. Then it makes sense to solder the wire. For now, I'm listening through the device in the signature.
And as for the hybrid pro hd, I like them, the sound suits me, but I also heard what I liked more. So, I don’t consider them trash, just hybrids with fittings that are good for their price. Well, the remote control in them is also very good.

And about the cable, yes, maybe in the future I will switch to a separate device, and the format, and still make a change.
Where did you find the cable?

* Swuysky,
Well, trash is figurative of course, just when the best is available, why use the worst ... Let's say headphones that cost 50 thousand and good Chinese for a couple of thousand tear them like an ace heating pad is rubbish in terms of quality price ratio ... They would cost the same two thousand and would be good ... Yes, I switched to the 32.192 and DSD format a long time ago. I have a dac that can output this format natively, a good player and the best smartphone in terms of sound stuffing ... I bought a cable on Aliexpress, everything can be found there and it costs a real penny. Today I'll run another parcel to pick up ...

Rep: (1)
Please tell me which headphones to choose: KZ ZSR or QKZ VK1? Who listened to both models?

* Vadonchikus,
I have a younger model KZ ZST. Their difference is only in the number of drivers. In KZ ZSR there are three, two reinforcing bars and one dynamic. otherwise they are identical. The number of drivers cannot affect the sound quality in any way ... This is solely marketing in order to diversify the lineup and increase the price. QKZ VK1 is generally the latest model from a subsidiary of QKZ. They have passed HiRes certification. They have two dynamic drivers. In appearance, they look much more expensive live KZ ZST, their cable is twisted, they look expensive. In terms of sound, they are definitely better, but this does not mean that KZ ZSR is bad, they are also of very high quality, they have a pronounced reinforcing shade for high ones, that is, there are more high ones, in my opinion there are even a lot. The QKZ VK1 high is just enough without frills, but the dynamic driver is much higher quality ... Therefore, the advice is, have money, take both models, if not, then my choice is definitely QKZ VK1. They are firmly in third place in my collection and are constantly used. KZ ZST are used exclusively in the form of tested for comparison with other models.

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 14.06.18, 15:07

Rep: (1)
* krasniy123,
And what about the width of the scene? (for VK1 and ZSR)

Post has been editedVadonchikus - 14.06.18, 15:27

* Vadonchikus,
The width of the scene depends more on the quality of the file than on the headphones. Especially for different people this concept is their own ... We are all different and we also perceive sound differently. Take it, you won’t regret it, don’t like it, give someone a gorgeous birthday present ... The price is a penny ... Look at the prices at gas stations and agree that I'm right ..

* __mat__ , Well, if in doubt whether it is worth taking from Kazakhs, there are other Chinese companies making very good headphones, though the price tag will be higher. Until I came across headphones from KZ, I listened to different headphones. There are the same vonik, urban, full name and they all have different models and reviews are quite positive.

Got today a replacement cable from oxygen-free copper for KZ ZST. Honestly, 100% thought it was a marketing scam, but the old cable was worn out and decided to donate 500 rubles (laugh). I admit my mistake, the fears are in vain ... The sound really changed, it's hard to describe it, it has become more resilient, more distinguishable ... Simply put, it has become so much better that the cost of this cable is just rubbish with the changes that the consumer receives ... True, everything was tested on a good dac and high-resolution files .. On a regular smartphone and mp3, only a golden-eared audiophile can hear the difference ... I definitely recommend it for those who are studying the topic of good sound. P.S. The Chinese have something to go off the roof, they sell top-end ears QKZ VK1 for a week at a huge discount for 844 rubles with free delivery ... Apparently soon they will start distributing for free ...

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 14.06.18, 18:36

Rep: (0)
* krasniy123,
Thank you for the detailed answer: thank_you:

And "the best smartphone for sound stuffing ..." is, by chance, not boost3?
I’ve been looking for a smart with a normal sound for a long time, only now I've read horror stories about android, which supposedly negates all the efforts of the DAC and I don’t know if it's worth chasing digits ... Buying several phones to check is not an option for me
PS: I'm sorry for the offtopic: blush:

Rep: (2)
* krasniy123 Thanks for the tip. Ordered vk1 and zs10. Hope to hear more cool sound! Such a question: does it make sense to take a silver-plated cable for the zs 10? Regarding ed9 - there are two ducts, I did not notice the difference in sound. Why is it that one duct unscrewed easily (it is on the thread), and the second one stands tight, did not unscrew?

Post has been editedzurter - 14.06.18, 19:41
Reason for editing: Added by ed9

* zurter
No, there is a difference and it is big. Throw out the nozzles which are made of bronze and leave the ones that are golden (which are at the time of purchase), fix them with a drop of any plastic glue and they do not unscrew. I sat on them for two years, took them even at the stage of appearance and I assure you that these are some of the best speakers on the market ... This is of course if you do not have a fake ... As I read, they have already been found in China because of their phenomenal popularity. Yes, two patents are issued for these ears! And until recently, they were the top model in the KZ line until they hit the production of multi-drivers. Regarding the difference, the lower the quality of the file and source, the less you hear the difference between any headphones and the higher the quality of the file and source, the difference becomes higher. I’m giving an analogy, you have two TVs with the usual Full hd and 4K, you set the usual DVD, there will be no difference, I assure you, but if you put the 4K content, the difference will be huge, the sound is exactly the same ... Regarding the cable , Today I tested cable change on QKZ VK1. Since the stock cable is already quite good on them, the difference is palpable but not critical. But I don’t know which cable in KZ ZS10, so I can’t say anything. As I wrote above, when changing on KZ ZST headphones, the difference is tangible really, since the stock there is apparently not very ...

Post has been editedkrasniy123 - 14.06.18, 20:20

* krasniy123 You carry some game, I'm sorry. You need to go to the famous forum player, and say about phones with a DAC, which they are with the high-end sound and surpass each other. players of famous companies. They scoff at. It’s the same as comparing a Swiss knife in one with a hunting knife, or an all-in-one combine with a 4-resolution screen. That just did not hear and did not see on wagons, right up, wise men screaming with foam at the mouth that phones shoot no worse than DSLRs and DSLRs for show-offs. Phones ... Phone of its multitasking and workload per cent. as well as in stripped-down components, it never comes out, as you said there, to Hyand by sound. Maybe in high-level entry-level, it is quite possible. In general, it is better to buy a music center and listen at home. For portable players, however, such as a full name and aibasso, you need not frail such amplifiers and other bindings to output high-quality sound. Because all the players Hyand, quite bulky. It is clear that in our century everyone wants to save and buy something that plays at the highest level and shoots in high resolution and is being advertised. Alas, while even the top-end smartphones are not perfect.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/06/19, 02:45