> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.9 / 6 "

Rep: (147)
Accessories forHuawei Mate 10/10 Pro
PictureHuawei Mate 10, BLA-L09, BLA-L29, BLA-AL00, ALP-L09, ALP-L29, ALP-AL00
Description | Pro Description | Discussion Mate 10 » | Discussion Mate 10 Pro » | Firmware » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Camera talk »

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Mate 10 Accessories
Mate 10 Pro Accessories
Universal Accessories

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 20.12.18, 10:35
Reason for editing: Matte films on the screen and carbon film on the back

Rep: (0)
Hello guys!
Tell me, with such a cover, which glass is better to buy? (So that the cover does not push it out)
https: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.629d33edliA7aT
Has anyone taken / installed to such a glass case?
Thank you in advance!

Rep: (16)
Good powerbank. Fast charging (two zippers) charged mete10 with 30% and iphone 6+ wives. Half the charge still remained. No need to drag the cord to charge, there is a built-in type C on the magnet. I recommend. Bought for $ 19
| Ugreen 10000 mAh Spare Battery for 18 W Phones Quick Charge 3.0 Spare Batteries
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32841695317.html]

Post has been editedromarez - 09.04.19, 17:58

Rep: (2)
I am looking for a simple black case with a minimum thickness and a minimum protrusion above the screen plane. And so that at the same time there was a good fit on the phone. Can anyone tell me where there is a good option?

Rep: (6)
Yuriyspb @ 04/11/19, 17:18*
I am looking for a simple black case with a minimum thickness and a minimum protrusion above the screen plane. And so that at the same time there was a good fit on the phone. Can anyone tell me where there is a good option?

As I read your post, I immediately remembered that I saw something like that when I was picking up a case for myself.
I dug a little, and in my opinion, this is what you need - a CAFELE case.
Links found such:

You are still here on the topic about this case read :)
PS: at the very case is not so. On the contrary, I searched more tightly for myself.

Rep: (39)
PalychRv @ 04/23/19, 19:22*
And can a couple of pictures look like .... ??

I have a dbrand metal hyperblack titanium sticker.
very comfortable and looks great. Does not slip, fingerprints are not visible.
glued very easily. If you miss, you can re-glue without consequences. keeps well, the edges do not peel off. I have been wearing for about 8 months
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (25)
* Rst
Is it possible to link?

Is it possible to link?

you are welcome

Rep: (92)
RST @ 04.24.19, 13:26*
I have a dbrand metal sticker hyperblack titanium

I look at the pictures, the bottom left corner is kotsnuty. Without a cover, of course it's beautiful, but not reliable. One unsuccessful drop may be the last for the phone.
ZY I myself have been using the original leather case for a long time, which is open and comes complete with a magnetic holder in the car. Better cover, from those tested by me, have not yet met.

Rep: (2703)
* Andryukha13 , there is a photo?

* PalychRv ,
Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro - Accessories (Post Andryukha13 # 73340158)

* Andryukha13 , as Nillkin with metal plate under the magnet.

Andryukha13 @ 04.24.19, 22:32*
bottom left corner

and the upper one. spit. I use it, but not blow dust particles ...
The phone is already hefty, and in the case, in general, using 1 hand is not realistic.
PS corner kotsnul, while in the case was smart. in the first week of use. It is because of the cover (which is included), because. in the hand did not fit.
but in general, the taste and color, to whom it is more convenient ...

Post has been editedRst - 25.04.19, 00:17

* PalychRv , Yes. A metal plate is sewn up in the back of the case, it is not visible from the outside.

Posted on 04/25/2019 09:22:

RST @ 04/25/19, 0:15*
And in the case, generally using 1 hand is not real
it is truth too. But without a case, it is also inconvenient to use, since the phone constantly strives to slip out of hand) At least I had it when I tried to carry it without a case for 1 day.

without cover constantly strives to slip out of hand

the sticker really overcame the problem.
but the regular silicone case is a disaster. it is slippery, like a glass of a smart ... began to wear in the summer, hands sweat a little, the body slips out of my hands ...

Rep: (18)
Tell me please the glass is normal, thanks in advance, the main thing is oleophobic, nilkin does not like it, the spigen case and I think that there are big indents.

Rep: (182)
* chuiko Nilkin))

Chuiko @ 05/05/19, 10:16*
normal, thanks in advance, the main oleophobic, nilkin do not like
How do you yourself chop the bough on which .... It remains then what is left)

Post has been editedPalychRv - 11.05.19, 16:47

Rep: (103)
If someone else comes to this topic, help make a choice ...: scratch_one-s_head: I want to order a cover for myself. The choice stopped in two ways.
1. https: //www.aliexpress...art.0.0.38a23c0069UwJ8
2. https: //www.aliexpress...art.0.0.38a23c0069UwJ8
Or neither one nor the other? But the "rise on Everest" in the plans for the next five years does not appear

* tanyamazetka , to me personally, the first one - no, no, the second even really liked it.

Rep: (103)
PalychRv @ 05.22.19, 21:01*
the second even really liked

So I was leaning towards him more ... I don’t know just why, but I was a little bit confused by one at the expense of the roughness of the surface of the case, like sandpaper :)

Post has been editedtanyamazetka - 22.05.19, 21:09

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.16.19, 07:42