> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

169 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Huawei Mate 10 - Firmware
EMUI9 or EMUI8
What is used?
EMUI9 [ 82 ] ** [88,17%]
EMUI8 [ 11 ] ** [11,83%]
What works better or faster?
EMUI9 [ 74 ] ** [79,57%]
EMUI8 [ 18 ] ** [19,35%]
Where is the best design?
EMUI9 [ 64 ] ** [68,82%]
EMUI8 [ 29 ] ** [31,18%]
Like gesture control?
Yes, I use gestures [ 26 ] ** [27,96%]
No, uncomfortable, use the buttons [ 67 ] ** [72,04%]
Total votes: 93

Dervish1
Message#1
25.11.17, 13:50
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2858
Check in: 10.05.08
Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L29

Huawei Mate 10 - Firmware
PictureHuawei Mate 10, ALP-L09, ALP-L29, ALP-AL00
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Camera talk | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader | Firmware Finder - Search for official firmware on the update server. Firmware database | Google Account Bypass (FRP) Ways After Reset | Themes for Huawei Emotion UI | Firmware

Important information!

===================================================================================================
Attention!

Possible to get a brick!ALP-L29noxloaderC636B134 (8.0.0.134)

===================================================================================================
Before any manipulations with system data, it is necessary to backup the entire system or directly affected partitions via TWRP!
When manipulating the bootloader (Lock / Unlock), the settings are reset to the factory settings. Do not forget about backups

Drivers and Utilities
  • Minimal ADB and Fastboot driver
  • PatchFor fastboot to work correctly on Windows 10
  • HiSuite- a utility for synchronization, backup and much more from the company Huawei (contains the drivers ADB and MTP)
  • Huawei Update Extractor- utility to unpack img files from Update.app update packages.
  • AppImageMakerConsole unzipping utility Update.app
  • Huawei Multi-Tool- a utility from the Team MT team for firmware stock images, TWRP, SuperSU from the online database, opening the bootloader, changing the localization and model, and much more.
  • Huawei Firmware Finder(Team MT)- Utility for finding and installing firmware through the substitution of packages
  • EMUI Tweaker- Utility for changing the hidden parameters of the EMUI system

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Recovery / Kernels
miscellanea
Cap changes
12.03.2018: Custom firmware, Project Treble theme
14.01.2018: HWOTA instructions translation
04.01.2018: Added firmware installation instructions
07.12.2017: Initial registration

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 16.02.19, 19:49
Reason for editing: poll
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#22
04.01.18, 20:42
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Check in: 18.04.08
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

On xda in the hwota branch, I paid attention to such an item
Mate 10 has imei in oeminfo, which is used for unlock bootloder not for system. Run lock / info.bat to see oeminfo IMEI.

It turns out that in our device there is still an additional imei, which is sewn into oeminfo, and it should be used when receiving the unlock key, unless of course I understood everything correctly. Pay attention to this, if someone does not fit the received key. Well, check at the same time who is not lazy
Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 04.01.18, 22:41

--------------------
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#23
04.01.18, 22:35
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Ways to install official firmware on our device

• Official. He is an update over the air, he is OTA, the most correct way. If changes were made to the system (Route, modification of system files, etc.), then you can installONLYfull package (FullOTA). Requiredstock recovery. Not always effective because Updates may come with a long delay, in addition there are regions that are not updated outside the "home" countries (for example, C185)
  • ViaFirmware finderfor Android. Technically, it is no different from the official method, the application only “helps” the system update application to see the firmware. Requiredstock recoverycan only be setauthorizedto install the firmware and only your locale, it is recommended to install FullOTA
  • ViaFirmware finderfor PC, by pushing firmware into eRecovery. Detailed instructions are available in the application itself, the method is quite complicated (because it requires changing the settings of the router), but in theory it may be suitable for spacing. Fitauthorizedfirmware,ONLYFullOTA, you must havestock eRecovery
  • With the help of HWOTA. You can sewONLYFullOTA, but any (no matter whether authorized or not). Requiredunlocked bootloader. If we want to install the firmware of another region - do not forget to makerebranding
  • ForServicefirmware installation is available with three buttons via dload, for other firmware this method is not suitable.
  • Perhaps in the future there will be firmware, suitable for installation via TWRP, but so far there are none

Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 04.01.18, 22:57

--------------------
Gredsaz
Message#24
05.01.18, 15:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 508
Check in: 06.01.14
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Snapdragon

wolfhound88 @ 01/05/18, 15:30*
Well, in general, after the download of the proxy is better to disable

This item is just missing in this instruction:Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro - Firmwares (Fast sracer # 67401495)

--------------------
Partos
Message#25
11.01.18, 16:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1269
Check in: 09.10.07

* wolfhound88,
unpacked to img usingAppImageMaker from here.
Further IMG does not understand on using Ext4Extractor.exe, nor using ImgExtractor.
It is necessary to try to update the update.zip again at home, maybe the broken one downloaded ... I put the download on pause several times.

At a minimum, from two other zip-files of the firmware, I pulled out different apk for C636. I'll try to just put them on the Chinese, which ones will earn ... Let's see what happens.

--------------------
Mate 10 6/128 ALP-AL00 Chinese
Partos
Message#26
11.01.18, 19:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1269
Check in: 09.10.07

* wolfhound88,
I threw in QMS referring.
By the way, there are two text files inside the verlist and curver firmware, which say that it is on C636, and ALP_Global_C999)))
In general, inside this:
Attached Image

--------------------
Mate 10 6/128 ALP-AL00 Chinese
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#27
11.01.18, 20:31
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* PartosChecked works :)

Posted 11/01/2018 at 20:33:

Partos @ 01/11/18 19:53*
who say that it is on C636, and ALP_Global_C999)))
Most likely, the firmware is more or less the same, and the region belongs to the imei database (as an option)

--------------------
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#28
11.01.18, 21:52
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

By the way about the firmware from kangwip.
It has become more convenient to update than before (although he may have done something like this before, but I missed} -))
Now, to return to stock it’s enough to enable OTA in Advanced Settings,
Attached Image

after that, the system offers FullOta firmware, new if there is,
Attached Image

or current if no newer
Attached Image

The firmware is quietly placed through the air.
Attached Image

After that, it is enough to roll a new firmware from Kang - and Voila, the update has passed, all changes made by the settings of the kang are in place. Is that Chinese need to clean up the new
Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 11.01.18, 21:58

--------------------
Lerian
Message#29
14.01.18, 00:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 315
Check in: 25.05.10
Huawei P30 Pro

Is it possible in this way
Get a bootloader unlock or only via ADB?

--------------------
Huawei P30 Pro 9.1.0.153 (С431) 8/128 Gb Black
Samsung Note 9
withoutNICKto
Message#30
14.01.18, 00:10
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 10113
Check in: 22.06.13
Honor 9

* LerianThis is the same thing, but not adb, but fastboot. Without code, you will not do anything

Post has been editedrich32 - 14.01.18, 00:10

--------------------
ArchLinux. "Keep it simple, stupid"
Honor 9 STF-L09C10 Root and other types of priest
DMulti-Tool for HUAWEI and HONOR
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#31
14.01.18, 22:30
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

Instructions fromOf thispost. Translated into Russian and slightly modified / supplemented in accordance with our realities.
A lot of text
  • Training
    1. Attention! Phone firmware with this method can mimic the device. The author is not responsible for the consequences.
    2. Important! It is recommended to removeHiSuite, as it can interfere with the script
    3. The author has tested ONLY an update within the model ALP-AL00C00. I tested the transformation of ALP-AL00C00 into ALP-L29C636
    4. Make a backup, with the firmware, especially ON DECREASE there is a chance that data will be reset
    5. The firmware files will be placed in the internal memory of the phone.
    6. An unlocked bootloader is required. You can unlock usingunlock.batin folderlockdirectories with the utility, or through Multitul
    7. After flashing, there is a possibility of locking the bootloader
    8. Download utility fileshere, unpack in a convenient place. It is desirable that the path to the folder does not contain Russian letters.
    9. Windows 10 has problems with our device's fastboot that fixes this patch can be downloadedhereorhere
    10. In mate 10, oeminfo has imei embedded, it should be used when receiving the unlock key through the site. To find it, runinfo.batin folderlockdirectories with utilityWe have not yet confirmed

• Download update files
    • First option:
      1. InstallFirmware Finder for PC
      2. Select the Common Base tab
      3. Enter model name
      4. Select the desired firmwareMANDATORYFullOta. Click the link in the Filelist column.
      5. Download three firmware files:Update.zip; Update_data_full_public.zip, as well as a file having the formupdate_full_ALP-L29_hw_spcseas.ziporupdate_full_ALP-AL00_all_cn.zip(Specific names may vary)
      6. RenameUpdate_data_full_public.zipatupdate_data_public.zipview fileupdate_full_ALP-L29_hw_spcseas.zipatupdate_all_hw.zip
    • The second option:
      1. Go toPro-Teammt.ru
      2. Select the tab Huawei Firmware Finder - Base found firmware
      3. Enter model name
      4. Select the desired firmwareMANDATORYFullOta. Click the filelist link in the Update Files column.
      5. Repeat steps 5-6 of the previous version.
    • The third option is to download the firmware files using a smartphone
      1. Install Firmware Finder on your smartphone
      2. Select your model from the list, or add the required one using the "Add Model" button
      3. Select the desired firmwareMANDATORYFullOta. Click the "Download" button, select the desired files and click "OK." The firmware is downloaded to the folder.HWFFin phone memory
      4. Drop the files on the PC in any convenient way, rename the template

• Firmware update
    1. Place the three firmware files (already renamed by template) in the folderrepackdirectories with utility
    2. Runrepack.batto patch files.ATTENTION:Do not run the procedure for the same files twice.
    3. Download the phone to fastboot (Turn off the phone, hold down the volume minus and insert the cable from the PC)
    4. Runota.batin folderotadirectories with the utility, and follow the instructions
    5. The phone will reboot and install the firmware automatically.
    6. If you get a bootlap - try to boot into the recovery and make a reset
    7. If the firmware is not installed - perform steps 4-6 again
    8. If you want to lock the bootloader, runrelock.batin folderlockdirectories with the utility, or use the multitool

• Localization change
    ATTENTION:Changing the locale does not turn a single-credit device into a two-part device, there is a risk of zakirpichit phone
    1. Runrebrand.batin folderrebranddirectories with utility
    2. Follow the instructions and carefully select the model and locale. If you change the locale for the first time - be sure to backup youroeminfo(this stage will be present in the bat file instructions)
    3. Perform steps 1-5 of the "Firmware Upgrade" section using the NEW locale firmware files. The procedure will end with a message."Software Install Failed"
    4. Go to the recovery and reset
    5. If you were stitching from a Chinese locale to an international one, boot into the system, go through the initial setup and turn on the "Factory unlock" item in the "for developers" section
    6. Follow steps 3-8 of the "Firmware Upgrade" section
      No longer relevant

I also made a translation of the script itself. You can downloadHere. Unpack the files in the appropriate directory with the replacement of the originals
Picture

Post has been editedwolfhound88 - 01.08.18, 20:53

--------------------
Schlezek
Message#32
15.01.18, 10:24
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 14.02.17

Hello.
I read the topic, but it's too wise for me, some terms are not at all clear.
I just returned from Dongguan, bought in the local store an ordinary Mate (3899 yuan) at 64.
There is an assembly ALP-AL00 8.0.0.125, offers to be updated to 126.
I understand this is the Chinese version, with it all the minuses - no Google service, non-removable Chinese ?, but Russian is originally.
The question is how do I get a beautiful EMUI system, but with the advantages of a global one (the main thing is correct operation of all Google services).
Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S. The phone in chrome metal is beautiful, the wife offered to change it to your OnePlus
geogsm
Message#33
15.01.18, 10:35
always trying to kill something
[offline]

Messages 4735
Check in: 02.06.09
Nokia 3210

Schlezek @ 01/15/18, 10:24*
Thanks in advance for your help.

* Schlezek
read about rebranding
the man was not lazy, and laid it out for people who do not understandBUTwants to do
Huawei Mate 10/10 Pro - Firmwares (Fast wolfhound88 # 69197812)

--------------------
Evil and harmful, who is chasing after knowledge that you do not want to acquire. By pressing one button, the world will not change! Well, not counting the black suitcase)
Are there any people from Voronezh?
Welcome Voronezh
ARKAN P
Message#34
15.01.18, 12:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1592
Check in: 23.09.17
Huawei Mate 20 X

ARKAN P @ 14.01.18, 21:11*
Now while I was writing, I thought, maybe on the phone to download the program and from it FF torment, it can be easier, not?

It turned out that using FF is easier to use. Prompted the option is not easy where (use DNS service to update the firmware)Huawei Firmware Finder (Team MT) (Post inside! Out # 69205840)
Indeed, Pts is simple, literally 3-4 steps. Already updated. True, even the long shakes, for 1.5 hours only 30% so far. Is that normal? What is the average time to be? The total volume of 3.05 GB.

--------------------
NVIDIA Shield TV /
->Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-AL00
<<Wolfhound>>
Message#35
15.01.18, 12:18
Team MT staff
[online]

Messages 16215
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

* ARKAN P, VPN turned off? In general, from Chinese servers it slowly stretches ... I only have 4g quickly, barely on the fae
P.S. Check the availability of firmware passes? And that time just to spend - not a good idea)

--------------------
Schlezek
Message#36
15.01.18, 13:03
User
[offline]

Messages 56

I set the number of my model, gives this picture. What is the European (Russian) version?
Attached Image

M
Section Rules"Android - Firmware"
3.8.All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler (we remove images in the browserand inofficial mobile client).

Post has been editedOXALIS - 15.01.18, 13:21
Grade86
Message#37
15.01.18, 13:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 281
Check in: 19.07.06
Aymobilko Achitalka

if updates over the air are not available, then there is no reason to check them for availability in FF?
withoutNICKto
Message#38
15.01.18, 13:06
Team MT staff
[offline]

Messages 10113
Check in: 22.06.13
Honor 9

Schlezek @ 01/15/18, 2:03*
What is the European (Russian) version?
no, it's all Chinese. But Russian is present in them
* Grade86It makes no sense to download if not available. Get Authentication Crash. And check the availability of God himself ordered :)

Post has been editedrich32 - 15.01.18, 13:09

--------------------
ArchLinux. "Keep it simple, stupid"
Honor 9 STF-L09C10 Root and other types of priest
DMulti-Tool for HUAWEI and HONOR
Schlezek
Message#39
15.01.18, 16:46
User
[offline]

Messages 56

Proapdate, thanks for the help.
At first it was sewn at 129, it did not pass three times, constant reboots. I downloaded 128 (636) - the first time.
Question - on the Chinese version were decorations and a bunch of programs from the manufacturer. Here is a simple android with Google services. How to put beauty or is it just for the Chinese brothers?
aheel
Message#40
15.01.18, 16:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 103
Check in: 20.03.10
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

* wolfhound88,Yes 10, fixed set. So my unlock script worked the rules. And something has happened ...
Attached Image
Schlezek
Message#41
15.01.18, 16:57
User
[offline]

Messages 56

wolfhound88 @ 01/15/18 16:52*
I just do not really understand what they mean. Visually, the firmware is the same, maybe something was just turned on / configured

Yes, apparently it was a pre-installed theme. It is interesting that my topics are not set, I tried a couple. Perhaps they are designed for the Chinese system. I took from the theme folder.
Huawei

169 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:09 PM