DEXP Ursus Z210 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (12)
DEXP Ursus Z210 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Screen

Screen diagonal

10.1"

Screen resolution

1280x800

Pixel density

149.5 ppi

Screen manufacturing technology

IPS

Type of touch screen

capacitive

Multi-touch screen

there is a system

Processor manufacturer

Intel

Processor model

Intel Atom Z3735F

Number of Cores

CPU frequency

1.33 GHz

Processor configuration

4x Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz

Video processor

Intel HD Graphics

RAM

2 GB

Internal memory

32 GB

Memory card slot

there is

Type of memory card

micro SD Wireless

Cellular module

3G

Dual SIM support

not

Wi-Fi support

there is

Wi-Fi standard

802.11b / g / n

Bluetooth

there is

Bluetooth version

4.0 Camera

Rear camera

there is

Number of rear camera megapixels

Front-camera

there is

The number of megapixels of the front camera

Flash

no food

Battery capacity

7000 mAh Sound

Built-in speaker

there is

Built-in microphone

Functionality

GLONASS support

not

GPS support

not

Sensors

accelerometer (G-sensor), gyroscope

Connectors

micro USB

Video outputs

micro HDMI

MHL support

not

Headphone Jack Type

mini-jack 3.5 mm external keyboard

Keyboard included

there is optional

Equipment

documentation, charger, OTG cable, USB cable Dimensions, weight

Width

245 mm

Height

172 mm

Thickness

9.2 mm

Weight

600 g
additional information
Interesting model with nice functionality
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.12.18, 19:39
Reason for editing: drivers on DEXP Ursus Z210

Rep: (7)
* one17, after installing Windows, install Intel drivers from the Dexp GX210 tablet (you can download from ftp Dexp, run Setup.exe in the Intel folder) - everything except the accelerometer (there will be one unknown device in the device manager and many new known ones will appear, for example, a video adapter), itself without any shamanistic dances from the Lenovo theme. The touchscreen after that also works.
Install the driver on the accelerometer either from the update center - on the unknown device "update the driver->automatic driver search ", the tablet must be connected to the Internet. The driver is installed, auto-rotation works - it is checked personally, SPB Accelerometer appears in the manager in the sensor section.
Or install the driver from my archive.

Attached files

Attached fileDrivers.rar(69.73 MB)

Post has been editedTechPort43 - 26.12.18, 18:38

Rep: (15)
Tell me where the charger from it can be found ?? What model??

Rep: (2)
* alien4 , 101.75 rubles 25% DISCOUNT | USB DC plug converts to 3.5 * 1.35mm / DC 3.5 * 1.35 White Black L-shaped corner connector with cord connecting cable
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32843092326.html
buy such a cable and charge 5 volts from any charge, preferably at least 2 amperes

I figured out the charger,
Tell me how to install Windows on a tablet ??
I downloaded from home site 10 offsite for one language for 90% of the installation, the file is not found, the device is not ready and offers to install the driver

Rep: (0)
Familiar friends brought this "beast."
1. I knocked down the password for Win 10 x32 by substituting special features for the command line to enable the admin account.
2. How the tablet did not work in any. Bottom line: Downloaded from off. the site is the only firewood pack for W10x64 (as mentioned above and for x32 there is firewood too). Further, the quest to find the incorrectly installed driver, as a result, found in the Task Manager section "System Devices" devices starting on Intel (R) Atom (TM) ... when trying to update the driver, it suggests installing "I2C Controller" - replaced 5 times, with "GIPO Controller" 3 times. And it started the installation of sensors, cameras and other things ... Profit.

Post has been editedbedjo - 25.01.19, 14:36

Rep: (2)
I’ll buy one for spare parts, the main thing is the living board

Bedjo @ 01/25/19, 2:30 p.m.*
Familiar friends brought this "beast."
1. I knocked down the password for Win 10 x32 by substituting special features for the command line to enable the admin account.
2. How the tablet did not work in any. Bottom line: Downloaded from off. the site is the only firewood pack for W10x64 (as mentioned above and for x32 there is firewood too). Further, the quest to find the incorrectly installed driver, as a result, found in the Task Manager section "System Devices" devices starting on Intel (R) Atom (TM) ... when trying to update the driver, it suggests installing "I2C Controller" - replaced 5 times, with "GIPO Controller" 3 times. And it started the installation of sensors, cameras and other things ... Profit.

Why such difficulties? You can simply specify during installation where the folder with drivers is located and Windows will find and install all the drivers
Doubleprofit!

Rep: (46)
Why such difficulties? You can simply specify during installation where the folder with drivers is located and Windows will find and install all the drivers
Doubleprofit!

Doesn't find it like that. If you haven’t tried, you don’t need to misinform your readers. The method above is correct.

ALEXX010 @ 02.26.19, 20:41*
Doesn't find it like that. If you haven’t tried, you don’t need to misinform your readers. The method above is correct.

Tried, finds if the arms are straight. The main thing is that the folder with the drivers was on the installation disk.
If you are not the owner of the tablet and did not try to install Win10 on it - do not write nonsense, it's not beautiful.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/21/19, 16:02