DEXP Ursus Z210 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (12)
DEXP Ursus Z210 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Screen

Screen diagonal

10.1"

Screen resolution

1280x800

Pixel density

149.5 ppi

Screen manufacturing technology

IPS

Type of touch screen

capacitive

Multi-touch screen

there is a system

Processor manufacturer

Intel

Processor model

Intel Atom Z3735F

Number of Cores

CPU frequency

1.33 GHz

Processor configuration

4x Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz

Video processor

Intel HD Graphics

RAM

2 GB

Internal memory

32 GB

Memory card slot

there is

Type of memory card

micro SD Wireless

Cellular module

3G

Dual SIM support

not

Wi-Fi support

there is

Wi-Fi standard

802.11b / g / n

Bluetooth

there is

Bluetooth version

4.0 Camera

Rear camera

there is

Number of rear camera megapixels

Front-camera

there is

The number of megapixels of the front camera

Flash

no food

Battery capacity

7000 mAh Sound

Built-in speaker

there is

Built-in microphone

Functionality

GLONASS support

not

GPS support

not

Sensors

accelerometer (G-sensor), gyroscope

Connectors

micro USB

Video outputs

micro HDMI

MHL support

not

Headphone Jack Type

mini-jack 3.5 mm external keyboard

Keyboard included

there is optional

Equipment

documentation, charger, OTG cable, USB cable Dimensions, weight

Width

245 mm

Height

172 mm

Thickness

9.2 mm

Weight

600 g
additional information
Interesting model with nice functionality
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 26.12.18, 19:39
Reason for editing: drivers on DEXP Ursus Z210

I put a SIM card from MTS and the tablet does not see it. Logo puzzled. I tried to rearrange the driver. No use. Checked on the sim from MegaFon-sim card is visible. Internet is coming. I bet from MTS - again, no. Found a solution by accident. Sim card consists of three elements. Nano-sim. Micro sim and full card. I inserted a nano-sim from MegaFon into the adapter from mts. Holds weak. But at last I saw a SIM card.

Rep: (2)
How to make a standard Windows boot animation on this tablet instead of the dexp logo?

Posted 12/25/2017 6:21 PM:

By the way, if anyone knows Simka in this tablet, it is inserted with a cut out

Rep: (2)
Normal device, albeit outdated by the gland.
1. Plus. I'll start with ergonomics. The power, sound and start keys on the back panel and slightly drowned, the tablet is generally not prone to spontaneous turning on and getting out of sleep when worn in a bag.
2. Medium The screen for the house is normal, no one in the sun.
3. Minus. There are cases of a dump from the Zuhel Kinetics router, and the whole point with all the clients falls. So far, I fixed it by setting the channel width to 20 MHz.
4. Minus. The power connector begins to loosen, in some positions it lacks current to ensure that both the tablet is charging and working
5. Plus-Plus-Plus. The tablet has completely no problem with the CPU consumption after exiting from hibernation! My two previous tablets, Lenovo and Dexp, did not get rid of this deficiency after any imaginable manipulations. I gave the first one to the store, and the second one went into a coma due to the disabled hibernation mode.
6. Minus. The keyboard is quite unusable, sometimes falls off when you try to change the angle of inclination, the same in the car when you shake. USB ports for this reason also do not represent values. I will try to convert it into an active hub, with connection via a regular side micro-USB on the side of the tablet

Post has been editedsebikov - 08.01.18, 08:33

Who knows how to enter the BIOS?

Rep: (0)
In bios with esc.

Who will help with installing the driver on the touchscreen. I broke my whole head. Brought with reinstalled Windows. Firewood from the site seems to have put everything.

* nattt91 , try to install the driver on the last touch

3mstr @ 05.02.18, 11:24*
Try the driver on the last set

does not help, tried the same with the substitution of the file in the windows directory from various similar tablets =>the result is zero.
I will be very grateful if someone pokes a finger in what is my mistake.

when resetting Windows, there are no unknown devices in the dispatcher. I tried to reinstall on several other assemblies, including LTSB - there are no unknown devices.

Post has been editednattt91 - 14.02.18, 11:29

* nattt91 , * nattt91 , esc is not included by the way in bios. With a native keyboard at least

Posted 02/14/2018 11:33 AM:

* nattt91 , and took the driver from the site?

It is necessary to hold down the volume button - (Volume rocker -) and turn on !!! ;): happy:

* Vagin_A1,
Does not help.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Somehow, in some unknown way, I managed to go into the BIOS (I had to format it entirely) But then I met a new problem: a USB flash drive with Win 7 installed does not appear as available for download on the boot menu. And if you go to the section Boot from file, then there it is displayed.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 19.03.18, 10:43
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

* rolanka , Wine 7 will not install on the tablet. Make a bootable USB flash drive using the official utility. And install wines 10

* 3mstr,
Thanks, I will try.

Post has been editedrolanka - 14.03.18, 16:40

* 3mstr,
The same, just can not read the flash drive.

* rolanka , on the off tablet, the volume is down and on. And boot from yusb. I recently changed Windows

* 3mstr,
Well, the same works only if the system is already installed, and I have a completely clean tablet.

* rolanka , on flew off

Rep: (5)
The tablet worked normally for about a year, turned it on yesterday, it showed a charge of 4%, I connected it to the memory, it stood charging, and then turned itself off, and did not turn on any more. The battery was charged (at first the indicator was red and then yellow) does not respond to the buttons, a long press on the switch does not give anything. Any ideas? Except in the service carry.

* tw1sta , disassemble and dump the bios

Posted on 03/19/2018, 08:39:

Or detach the battery and pick it up again.

Rep: (5)
* 3mstr where to start parsing? I can’t do anything. Trying to pry and does not work out. I do not see the screws. Does the back panel just snap off?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/11/19, 18:46