Boyue likebook plus | use experience

Rep: (84)
Victorovih @ 02.09.18, 10:39*
Learn how to update from the internal memory, which can be viewed?

https: //www.mobileread...howthread.php t = 293799?
Instructions for installing the update:
1. Download the zip-file from the links.
2. Rename it as В«update.zipВ» and insert it in the parent directory of your device.
3. Then go to "Settings">"System updates">"From the local memory."
4. Wait for the device to reboot.

Above wrote that there is firmware 2.0.0, it is not Russified and no crack?
When you first boot will have a choice of language, Russian is. Everything will be in Russian, in addition to user settings (will be in English) and a new launcher (to be in Chinese), but to use it is not necessary - the old remains in the system.
What is an update a2?
"Fast" update eInk screen mode, IMHO, is not a usable - decreases the contrast of artifacts and remains.
What does it mean for WiFi delay?
After how many minutes will automatically turn off WiFi when not in use.
caseback zalyapyvaetsya
There is a ... Periodically wipe the alcohol-free cleanser screens.
Other cards similar to this inferior Pearl
I think that the map was originally designed for backlit devices.

Post has been editedNiclaus - 02.09.18, 20:33

Rep: (61)
Niclaus @ 02.09.2018, 20:25*
https: //www.mobileread...howthread.php t = 293799?
Instructions for installing the update:
1. Download the zip-file from the links.
2. Rename it as В«update.zipВ» and insert it in the parent directory of your device.
3. Then go to "Settings">"System updates">"From the local memory."
4. Wait for the device to reboot.

When you first boot will have a choice of language, Russian is. Everything will be in Russian, in addition to user settings (will be in English) and a new launcher (to be in Chinese), but to use it is not necessary - the old remains in the system.

A rollback to the old version of the firmware is possible?

Post has been editedVictorovih - 02.09.18, 21:09

Victorovih @ 02.09.18, 13:09*
A rollback to the old version of the firmware is possible?
only wayfull firmware using RKBatchTool from your computer. This image is the only version 1.0.1 (in the same topic on mobileread), then you need to be cleanly upgrade to 1.0.2.

Rep: (0)
Vikarti Anatra @ 30.08.18, 15:40*
The answer is because I understand how this issue can be important (to my questions of a similar type have not responded at the time)
FolderSync - if we are abouthttps: //play.google.co...ndroid.foldersync.lite- put the interface neyuzabelen in A2 mode, a relatively normal yuzabelen
Google Keep - works fine for eInk'a
AndrOpen Office - if we are abouthttps: //play.google.co... id = com.andropenoffice?- is put. yuzabelen interface. Visual glitches though certainly no noticeable lag eInk. Perhaps mode A2 help.
Logitech K480 connects like works with the standard keyboard and yandeks.klaviaturoy. It is possible it was necessary to dig longer but did not work: remove the onscreen keyboard
Sync over WiFi - with FolderSync me nothing (no OneDrive), Google Keep just picked up my account up and running. Synchronization in Bookari (reader) - worked fine but with a twist - the device which is strange with push-notifications and synchronization server command - did not work (had to press the button handles). Problems with the inability avtovklyuchit WiFi like Onyx'y - the device does not suffer. But still must be considered that the life time of a permanently switched on WiFi - comparable with the tablet. If you disable sleep (I have it enabled) then how else, nothing less (within a day).

Many thanks for the answer and test !!!!
Order a book yourself!
Very helpful !!!!!!

Rep: (6)
Victorovih @ 02.09.18, 18:39*
I can not tell for bluetooth file above wrote that won, how?

When you send a file by bluetooth, in the "curtain" (climbs, if "tapnut" on the clock) notification appears in tiny handwriting on a gray background with a proposal to accept or reject the file being transferred - it is necessary to "tapnut" on it, then pop up pop-up window, in which it is necessary to once again confirm the download - click "OK". Before the file is downloaded to the folder in the book "bluetooth".

Bluetooth, the impression is screwed on an "anyhow was":
- in the status bar icon blyutuza not only appears in the "curtain", and he is so small that I had considered only on the third day - I think it is a residual "artifact";
- turn on / off only through configuration (same wifi can be included in the "curtain");
- Well, the saddest thing - the battery "eats" at a rate of 1% per minute (at me for half an hour "strumming" with bluetooth "left" 32% charge).

Incidentally delay wifi is also better not to play y wifi I start cut down, and, more often than specified in the delay, even if at this time is downloading files.

Post has been editedLast Warning - 03.09.18, 13:05
Reason for editing: Updated

Last Warning @ 03.09.2018, 12:55*
When you send a file by bluetooth, in the "curtain" (climbs, if "tapnut" on the clock) notification appears in tiny handwriting on a gray background with a proposal to accept or reject the file being transferred - it is necessary to "tapnut" on it, then pop up pop-up window, in which it is necessary to once again confirm the download - click "OK". Before the file is downloaded to the folder in the book "bluetooth".

Bluetooth, the impression is screwed on an "anyhow was":
- in the status bar icon blyutuza not only appears in the "curtain", and he is so small that I had considered only on the third day - I think it is a residual "artifact.

Yes, indeed, did not immediately make out. Working, but slowly, also eats battery.
A wifi after receiving obnoaleny I immediately turned off, is not necessary, and the 5GHz network, he can not see, and I have it.

Rep: (47)
* koctiac,
If all of a sudden it's too late, they leave a more recent version - Likebook Mars. It is practically a tablet, not a book. 8-core processor, 2GB of RAM. In general, under what are you going to do with it, perhaps, a better experience.
Read more here.

Rep: (0)
tugrikkk @ 06.09.18, 02:56*
If all of a sudden it's too late, they leave a more recent version - Likebook Mars. It is practically a tablet, not a book. 8-core processor, 2GB of RAM. In general, under what are you going to do with it, perhaps, a better experience.
Read more here.

I've already ordered one !!!!
Two days will come

Updated to 2.0.0, it is not recommended. And if you are upgrading, the only complete way through RKBatchTool, as it is written in red and white. I do not read .... And shoals associated with this: stupid not otkryaaetsya no book, infinite loading after the firmware, ie, built-in reader does not work... Restart cleaning the cache, reset to factory did not help. AlRider set.
Highlight works a crooked, if included when reading the book, it is impossible to completely shut down, always working on one division, it is necessary to return to the home screen, and it is completely off, the backlight icon indicates that it is turned off, but it burns! It may also be due to the curve of the installation.
And then flash schools: the transfer of rubbish, two thirds of the setting of the book is not translated in English characters constantly emerge, the control panel at the top and small, uncomfortable, turn on the backlight of the curtain, a lot of unnecessary movements.
Plus I do not see it. In general, I rolled back, the benefit is not difficult.

Post has been editedVictorovih - 07.09.18, 12:10

Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 03:08*
And if you are upgrading, the only complete way
Tell me, where they took the full image 2.0.0?
Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 03:08*
AlRider set.
Highlight works crookedly
It seemed to me that AlReader adjusts the backlight regardless of the system settings.

Niclaus @ 07.09.2018, 19:11*
Tell me, where they took the full image 2.0.0?
It seemed to me that AlReader adjusts the backlight regardless of the system settings.

I have not sewn 2.0.0.polnym way, your link to the previous page from the server Baidu could not download. I ask you to forgive update without reading the warning that it is fraught with trouble. What wrote above.
About lighting: when you open the file, the system offers two programs fb reader and that is a Chinese name, and exactly the same interface, to install alridera neither worked. After installing alridera Chinese earned, schools were illuminated on it. And perhaps it is also associated with the wrong firmware, I have it too.

Quote: It is not possible to perform a direct upgrade of the system v.1.0.2. to v.2.0.0. It will spoil the conflicting application and system files. Please perform the first update using the img. files below, and run them using the RK Batch Tool.

Post has been editedVictorovih - 07.09.18, 20:14

Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 11:48*
server Baidu could not download
I shook the link to the Mega-server from the same topic, but there is not a complete image, and update.zip
when you open a file, the system offers two programs fb reader and that is a Chinese name
There's nothing I can not say I have these programs did not even try to run, immediately put AlReader.
It is impossible to perform a direct upgrade of the system v.1.0.2. to v.2.0.0.
I do not know ... I did so:
1. Use RK Batch Tool stitched full image 1.0.1
2. Nakata update.zip 1.0.2
3. Nakata update.zip 2.0.0
4. In the system settings froze any debris including GAPS
5. Put ReLaunch and AlReader
All work and no glitches are not seen.

Niclaus @ 07.09.2018, 20:33*
I shook the link to the Mega-server from the same topic, but there is not a complete image, and update.zip
I do not know ... I did so:
1. Use RK Batch Tool stitched full image 1.0.1

I do as well, with mega update. zip
And I have to stitch the same, only the garbage is not frost.
And about the quotes should not be taken literally - is there a Google translator, and the word "impossible" means "not recommended"

Post has been editedVictorovih - 07.09.18, 20:57

New update V2.0.0-2018081714
https: //drive.google.c...Ni3O80TVYRMziNExPjEhaT
Updated. At first glance, the changes have not noticed, how to work, and work.

Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 12:42*
only garbage is not frost.

Something like that
Attached Image

Attached Image

Niclaus @ 07.09.2018, 21:06*
Something like that
[Attachment = "13801125: LB1.jpg"]
[Attachment = "13801126: LB2.jpg"]

Thank you for it, just now unnecessary ice creams, Compare.
Update it in the air? Translation as understood not corrected?
And really all over the internet is not a full image 2.0.0 except on this ......... canoe. I do not like when I do not have an extreme version of the firmware.

Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 13:33*
Update it in the air?
No, I downloaded manually. The air is not checked.
Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 13:33*
And really all over the internet is not a full image 2.0.0 except on this one.
There, judging by the size (294.4MB), the same file as on the Mega. Complete firmware should weigh more than 500MB

Post has been editedNiclaus - 07.09.18, 22:10

Niclaus @ 07.09.2018, 22:02*
No, I downloaded manually. The air is not checked.
There, judging by the size (294.4MB), the same file as on the Mega. Complete firmware should weigh more than 500MB

In the sense? Biden on your link has 2 Firmware 2.0.0
One zip, 294mb, she is on mega
the second in a set of software installation and driver, an image in img format, this is full. Download I'm out I can not.

And it weighs 524mb.

here it is
2. RK Batch Tool Flash Files (.img file + drivers + flash tools): [b]
https://pan.baidu.com/...#21047; еЊ… & page = 1

Post has been editedVictorovih - 07.09.18, 22:33

Victorovih @ 07.09.18, 14:26*
here it is
And ... of course, not carefully read.

Niclaus @ 07.09.2018, 22:32*
And ... of course, not carefully read.