Boyue likebook plus | use experience

Rep: (101)
apelsin7 @ 4.03.19, 9:47*
Can someone put the reader Bookmate? How it works on this screen? Can I use all or badly laguchee not traced?

I put a light version of the branches, in the book all the good works the same way as the other reading room. The application is not very optimized for e-Inc, a lot of graphics settings a little to somehow adjust. Not laguchee, but fast you will not name, because of the abundance of pictures

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (128)
apelsin7 @ 04.03.19, 10:47*
Dear, I do not have this reader, but are thinking about buying. Can someone put the reader Bookmate? How it works on this screen? Can I use all or badly laguchee not traced? Thanks a lot.

100% confident reader -if not adaptirovana under the E-link screen -stavit it is not necessary - the guys are seen halftone images and icons.
Here is one of them and have to choose.
he tried a variety of e-readers-but still remain in the katabatic FB.

Rep: (0)
user @ user - Thank you very much for your reply and screens.
i-min-0 - Thank you. Accustomed to this chitalke. I understand that it is not optimized and therefore undesirable for use in such screens.

Comrades, something I can not think of how to make sure that the native fb reader picked up the folder with dictionaries - I suffered a folder full with the old firmware version. The annex 'Dictionary' dictionaries is, that is if you manually enter the running. The book also offers the only Chinese. FB Reader app does not open, eternal animation.
Munridera set for a couple of dictionaries, by tap opens and you can, but you must manually re-enter the word in general, uncomfortable somehow. Often due to a word I can not understand the phrase, we have a lot of time to lose and stick to the phone

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
a few days using firmware 2.0.0 via the link user @ user on the previous page. It seems to be more bright. the main suspect was on energy saving, but no Jora. I use cool reader

Rep: (3)
I put the second version of the firmware on Bouye Likebook Plus using the Rockchip Batch Tool for instructions. Firmware took Yandex Disk (referred to in this post), and Driver Assistant and RK Batch Tool downloaded newer. Also updated the updated second version of the firmware to a version dated August 2018, and reset the settings to the factory.

Firmware definitely become more bright, so I recommend. But to reset settings to the factory were trolling stitch in applications such as VKontakte and Telegram. The interface became more convenient. Due to the lack of Russification use the English version, but the problems do not see this, the more that the shell has become more convenient.

The default market is hidden, but open to any launcher (compiled and put ReLaunchX).

Another drawback - stopped working MicroUSB Ethernet adapter. I met a guide to setting up OTG, but will have to obtain root.

Rep: (345)
OutLogic @ 20.03.19, 12:00*
The default market is hidden, but open to any launcher

He opens and no extraneous applications. Menu of installed programs ->gear ->On services GP.

kaylyn
He opens and no extraneous applications. Menu of installed programs ->gear ->GP

Thank you, but something I can not find at these settings. You firmware 2018081714?

Rep: (345)
OutLogic @ 22.03.19, 22:07*
2018081714 firmware version?

I Likebook Mars. Firmware of 19 March. But in December, it was also.

kaylyn @ 22.03.19, 21:59*
I Likebook Mars. Firmware of 19 March. But in December, it was also.

Given the fact that Mars second Android, chances are that the shell differs from plus.

Post has been editedOutlogic - 23.03.19, 11:54

Rep: (49)
I received Likebook Mimas (10 inches) with a cover with alihi. Two illumination color (white and yellow). Year warranty. Pripryag at work and read.
If anything, ask.
DJVU from the box still does not know, although the description given all that it can. Sell ​​also confirmed that he can not, and should be of some KOReader.
Battery 4700 with such dimensions device - no ice, but oh well. Die - I try to replace capacious.
It remains to find out where to buy a case and a pen, if you suddenly run out =)

Rep: (5)
bratken @ 26.03.19, 23:36*
I received Likebook Mimas (10 inches) with a cover with alihi. Two illumination color (white and yellow). Year warranty. Pripryag at work and read.
If anything, ask.
DJVU from the box still does not know, although the description given all that it can. Sell ​​also confirmed that he can not, and should be of some KOReader.
Battery 4700 with such dimensions device - no ice, but oh well. Die - I try to replace capacious.
It remains to find out where to buy a case and a pen, if you suddenly run out =)

Finally, at least someone withsavagemessiahzine.com! As the substrate in the screen? Much gray? If we compare, for example, a pearl in the kindle dx (well, or there is at least echli compare with anything). In about the reading room: Try to put the ebook droid (it's great to automatically truncate the fields even scans, corrects the inclination of the text, if the scan was a curve) and unsubscribe by the results: Jordania battery performance. By the way kindle dx 1530 battery strides and their people for 3-4 weeks enjoyed, so here it is in the software most likely, not in the battery

Post has been editedVlavas1994 - 27.03.19, 00:11

* Vlavas1994, with battery unsubscribe later, for no clear answer I can give right now. Can long week of work svangovat =) And the book, and out of pocket stored on a network I read and write notes. 3 days yet kept - dipped 95% to 55%, but it is 2 hours by a hard work day. Eats mainly due vayf and pen, because technology a la wacom. We must look, how it will be, if only to read. + It is necessary to adjust the normal shutdown timeout. On / off switch with an android on costly battery.

backing I add a photo today. Kindle can appreciate only with reviews. And it is either the same gray, or at the kindle lighter.
Actually this is my first reader and there is nothing particular to comparethis is the way and on the substrate. I think it is adequate, and some people think that this is a gray Fu. However, you get used to, and the contrast adjusted. Prior to this, my mother and my wife bought 6 '' (onyx boox darwin). They fb2 chase without notes, dictionaries, bookmarks, and more. This I mean that I accept suggestions for "use cases" because not experienced "chitalschik": how to drive that put that try. I'm something of a book do not need much - PDF (mostly) open, because those. lit-ra, notes in the books to store, export, just a note to keep it.

Native cable is very tight in the socket sits. I had to another mobile of poperetykat back and forth, not to compress so much
Scrcpy can not
Default Gugloservisy disabled
Operatives employed 600-900 mb always

Still have questions on the subject firmware. That is, if you suddenly zalipnet book, then how to sew (I understand that rockchip), who ask for firmware, and so on. And most importantly - to whom to throw the feedback with the wishes and bugs ... Sell shared 50 page user manual in Chinese. And Comes quick guide about anything on 5 pages

Post has been editedbratken - 27.03.19, 12:51

Rep: (32)
bratken @ 26.03.19, 23:36*
I received Likebook Mimas (10 inches) with a cover with alihi.<...>If anything, ask.

Interestingly, both the Likebook Muses, the backlight? I do not have a physical button? Accustomed to such a method in the NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, I thought to be something like the Mars rovers. Nuka backlight can be turned on by touch in the dark and just read. On Mars it is necessary to touch the screen to catch the button on the curtain, the touch has not come out in the dark ... And how are you, "the shadow of the Muses"?

nebozavr @ 28.03.19, 00:53*
Interestingly, both the Likebook Muses, the backlight? I do not have a physical button? Accustomed to such a method in the NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, I thought to be something like the Mars rovers. Nuka backlight can be turned on by touch in the dark and just read. On Mars it is necessary to touch the screen to catch the button on the curtain, the touch has not come out in the dark ... And how are you, "the shadow of the Muses"?

Muses and Mimas is a different device, both enabled via UI.

bratken @ 27.03.19, 12:48*
On / off switch with an android on costly battery.

Here's the function on / off guards - in fact it is the bones that closed unoptimized hardware and software. At the same Huawei tablet with a locked screen with the included lte and gps per day eats up less than 1%. Although also on Android.
Try not to turn off at night at all, and simply lock the screen, look how much to eat for 10 hours (best to do restart evening - look%, lock your screen, restart the morning and look%, why so - then write). Incidentally sharp battery drawdown after reboot android - this is not an indication that this process is energy-intensive (it does not), it is an indication that the device power controller works poorly (again, either a hardware problem or a software): lowers the charging rate using and making a global recalculation when you reboot. I have so behaved tablet and phone from gnusmas when 2 years after buying a lifetime came to an end (I do not know whether this was a planned obsolescence, but tablets from huawei and fujitsu so itself did not conduct even 4 years later).

EbookDroid tried to put?

nebozavr @ 28.03.19, 03:53*
I do not have a physical button?

Alas, bummer as written already. Lies Onyx boox, who also cut one button and I have to pull the curtain. Can somehow skostylirovat possible time programming feature. In logcat see what is called, so that through a set up

Vlavas1994 @ 28.03.19, 12:12*
Here's the function on / off guards - in fact it crutches

Yesterday evening lain untouched in hibernation - not sat any percentage. Generally, thereshutdown can be removed =) Saw. Who I removed and will look . I write with a pen like a plan not, so it will be quite honest observation.
Android then clipped and cut a lot of stuff, so that the battery should still keep the standards. I just started whittling notes and vayfay burn and now it is not clear that how much eat off.

Vlavas1994 @ 28.03.19, 12:12*
EbookDroid tried to put?

I Tried, but a cursory glance. I refer to the fact that I just did not reach the place where it is configured.
Nevertheless, questions:
1. Is there any optimization mode there under the e-ink? Maybe there is fashion? Because I'm in the settings can not see anything - all in black =) menu and navigation just unreal
2. DJVU pages does not switchI tried to "Science and Life" with rutrekereAnd scrolls that no ice. It is better to switch as something

Post has been editedbratken - 28.03.19, 10:39

I will write more, maybe someone to reason. At the latest firmware for Likebook Plus the built-in dictionary Chinese chitalke. That's all good in it than that. How to feed her other dictionaries? I put the dictionaries that have worked on the old firmware in the Dict folder, but it seems that does not pick up. Can something be done?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeduser @ user - 28.03.19, 19:31

bratken @ 28.03.19, 10:35*
Is there any optimization mode there under the e-ink? Maybe there is fashion? Because I'm in the settings can not see anything - all in black =) menu and navigation just unreal

https://github.com/nivieru/ebookdroid/releases
https: //forum.xda-deve...ookdroid-t3838023/amp/
bratken @ 28.03.19, 10:35*
DJVU pages does not switch tried to "Science and Life" with rutrekere and scrolls that no ice. It is better to switch as something

Attached Image

* Vlavas1994,
I managed to figure out. Fashions were not needed. Built "Bleaching function" for such cases. DJVU to read the rules, does not slow down. DPI can be customized, the full refresh rate for each application, the contrast. In general, the battery watch.There will not offtopic, but I will make a separate topic While I drive the reader. If anything, the discussion on Inglish https: //www.mobileread...howthread.php t = 311910?

a couple of things to note:
- ebookdrodid is not registered application to open DJVU or PDF, so you first open the app, then the book
- dear reader PDF spinning slightly faster than ebookdroid
- tried squid for notes - brakes
- awakening only button power - home does not roll
- the film is better to fasten the screen, as scratched. In a review of the 8 '' relative people bombed relentlessly on this topic

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 11:07