Alfawise X5 Mini PC | [mini-PC]

Rep: (5)
DiscussionDiscussion Alfawise X5 Mini PC
PictureModel: X5
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»|
Attached file20170808150238_57811.jpg(8.22 KB)

Specifications:
Intel Atom X5-Z8350 2GB DDR3 + 32GB ROM 1000LAN Support Windows 10 Android 5.1
Attached file20170808150238_57811.jpg(8.22 KB)

Overview of the device on youtube
Android + windows original firmwarelink to postor you can format the partition and install any version of Windows 10, I recommend to install the lightweight LTSB

Post has been editedalex3do_ - 03.02.18, 02:07

Rep: (8)
Disable all updates on this instruction.https://remontka.pro/disable-updates-windows-10/

Rep: (14)
* taifun68 ,
As I wrote to the internet, I have not connected yet. If I disconnect the update and change the user to the Guest by this method, then when I connect to the Internet, will I have problems with activating Windows with this account?

Rep: (8)
Not in the know. Disconnected after activation.

Rep: (1)
CHINESE BRICKNESS !!!!

This device (to love its creator in an unconventional way) is very sensitive to power, for example, in Windows, it touches the power supply ... SPIRIT BRICK !!!! etc.

Whoever has brick-building (signs: does not turn on, blue and red indicator flashes, do not get into the bios) everything is repaired. You disassemble the device, remove the board, remove the BIOS battery (cool flat garbage in the heat shrinkage with wires, usually under the internal USB connector), and the device again fries!

Rep: (10)
PoMeO_BaCbKoBu4 @ 03/15/19, 23:14*
blue and red indicator flashes, do not get into bios

There were people who had such a problem. Useful information.

Rep: (0)
got such a device
he is in his arms
already only with windows 10

Wi fi falls off - I can not find firewood

I can't find firewood on bluetooth
who is not broke
and who does not need to give firewood
10 pages flipped through
what I found is not working

in bios saw 2 points like about wai fa

Rep: (14)
Toli4eg @ 03.24.19, 21:00*
already only with windows 10

And on the site in the description of the goods it was said that only Wind?

not
there was android and wind 8
but then set the curve Windows
och trimmed

I put my own now
for neither bt nor wai work

Toli4eg @ 03.24.19, 18:00*
Wi fi falls off - I can not find firewood

Disassemble perhaps the antenna of the wifi has fallen off. The Wi-Fi antenna is glued to the top cover and the wiring is attached to the board on the bottom cover. I'm so drunk broke off the antenna wi-fi began to get worse and disappear, did not decide to solder all double-sided tape.

Posted on 04/06/2019 22:28:

Ah, I also forgot to say Wai Fay’s antenna is very strong for a whole centimeter 4, so if the router catches far badly and often loses the signal

Alfawise x5 drivers made by dism ohm.

guys are such a problem. There is no signal over HDMI until the Windows boots. then everything is fine. but in the BIOS to go, change the system and all that I can not. Help

Post has been editedandreyx91 - 13.04.19, 10:27

Andreyx91 @ 04.13.19, 10:26*
then everything is fine. but go to BIOS

Try to turn on the system to its working state, then restart from windows and press f7 to start uefi.
I have this PC connected via hdmi-vga to the monitor, before the first start there is no signal before the OS starts.
Although after starting the PC, even when there is no video signal, I can still enter uefi.

Post has been editedzlokot - 20.04.19, 18:49

Try to turn on the system to working condition.

I tried everything ... it seems to go into the BIOS, or something there .. but there is no signal, there is no monitor .. so it just stands and that's it. Is there any way to reset all the memory to hell, so that there is no android and no Windows, and install it from scratch .. it began to stupid at all .. even after a full load, the Windows seem to work, but it can just disconnect and that's it. in a day or an hour. only reboot helps

Andreyx91 @ 04.22.19, 19:56*
Is there any way to reset all the memory to the hells, so that neither the android and the Windows do not exist, and install from scratch ..

In order not to screw up if there is an option, you can try another hdmi cable and another TV.
Well, and then remove the battery.
Very strange behavior.

Zlokot @ 04/23/19, 04:08*
remove the battery.

Yes, I pulled out the battery for half an hour. all the same. The behavior is either not related to the monitor or cable, because I have already tried everything. Can I reinstall the BIOS? can this help?

Good day. Then write to buy to sell where you can?

Rep: (31)
I reinstalled Windows from RUS-05 message, deleted all sections after 11, as was said, and 11, too. Winda got up, but now does not enter the android. Inscription android and all. Sadly Modem like Andrew can be reanimated or reinstalled?
Reinstalled everything according to the instructions and files from the topic about our device from the forum friktab

Download link from Gearbest Customer Support:

Windows 10 X5:https: //beelink-my.sha…BKsxjoDl9FwfA? e = i4DaQW

Android X5:https: //beelink-my.sha..RpmxPp_G3wY5C-CRbFznEs

Download link from Chuwi Forum:https: //forum.chuwi.co...xtra=page%253D1&page=1

Android Chuwi HiBox:http: //www.mediafire.c....huwi_HiBox_Android.rar

0-Format USB FAT32 Flash Drive
1-Download, unpack and copy all files from Android X5 firmware on USB Flash Drive
2-Download, unpack and unpack EFI directory from Android Chuwi HiBox firmware on USB Flash Drive
USB2.0 USB Flash Drive
4-Power-on-X5 and press ESC many times to enter the BIOS / UEFI and select USB Flash Drive to boot
5 minutes for a few minutes before you restart / reboot automatically
You can view the Android System up and run.
7-Format USB Flash Drive NTFS
8-Download, unpack and copy all files from Windows 10 X5 on USB Flash Drive
9-Insert USB Flash Drive at the first USB2 port
10-Restart X5 from Android and press ESC many times to enter the BIOS / UEFI and select USB Flash Drive to boot
11-Now start the Windows Installation procedure automatically
12-reboot

Only I put Windows with our theme, lightweight. While everything is working)

Post has been editedblackmercury - 09.05.19, 09:39

Hello!
Faced with the phenomenon of the lack of setting the automatic switch on when power is applied to the BIOS.
Boxing stands autonomously in the country house, collects and transfers data from the weather station.
Often turn off the electricity and except by manually pressing the button this thing does not turn on. You can certainly put the UPS, but do not want to make a fuss.
Maybe there are some solutions or BIOS updates, where this function is available?
And is there a support site for this mini-PC? Maybe there are some updates available?

Post has been editedkolbov - 12.05.19, 11:05

Rep: (31)
Kolbov @ 05/12/19, 10:21*
Support site for this mini-PC? Maybe there are some updates available?

there is nothing.

blackmercury @ 05/07/19, 23:22*
0-Format USB FAT32 Flash Drive
1-Download, unpack and copy all files from Android X5 firmware on USB Flash Drive
2-Download, unpack and unpack EFI directory from Android Chuwi HiBox firmware on USB Flash Drive
USB2.0 USB Flash Drive
4-Power-on-X5 and press ESC many times to enter the BIOS / UEFI and select USB Flash Drive to boot
5 minutes for a few minutes before you restart / reboot automatically
You can view the Android System up and run.
7-Format USB Flash Drive NTFS
8-Download, unpack and copy all files from Windows 10 X5 on USB Flash Drive
9-Insert USB Flash Drive at the first USB2 port
10-Restart X5 from Android and press ESC many times to enter the BIOS / UEFI and select USB Flash Drive to boot
11-Now start the Windows Installation procedure automatically
12-reboot

Only I put Windows with our theme, lightweight. While everything is working)

Similarly, everything is up and running ... we will configure

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 02:21