> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverRad Go Q10 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionRoverRad Go Q10 3G
PictureRoverRad Go Q10 3G
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: SC7731 Quad Core, 1.3Ghz
Screen: 10.1 "1024 * 600 IPS
Graphics: Mali-400, up to 400MHz
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Support BT 4.0
3G: Integrated 3G 2100MHz module (HSDPA, HSUPA), 2G / 3G Calling support (850/900/1800 / 1900MHz).
Slot Sim-Card: Dual SIM
USB: Micro USB
GPS: GPS
Sound: Port Headphone - 3.5mm
Built-in speaker
Microphone
Camera: Front camera 0.3Mpx
The main camera 2.0Mpx
Battery: 5500 mAh
Size: 250 * 159 * 10.2mm
Weight: 511g.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 23.11.17, 15:48
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Hello. Interested in one thing: how to make a substitution memory in this tablet? Maybe there will someone who will solve this problem. Ruth yet to receive is not possible.

Rep: (2173)
M
Topic moved to subsectionRoverpad

Rep: (36)
Tell me, in your opinion as to the volume of business? I will watch movies on it. And viewing angles like there?

sbornik2001 @ 05.12.2017, 03:45*
Tell me, in your opinion as to the volume of business? I will watch movies on it. And viewing angles like there?

For most films is. Mom took for it just. It brings only the volume on Skype. But this is purely self Skype. The angles are excellent, too, can only change a little below

Well, let's fill the topic)) Finally I found how to enter the stock rekaveri.
To access the Recovery:
Hold down the power key, after 1 second, hold down the volume key (-)
Saver will release the power button, hold down the volume (-) button until the Android icon lying.
Release the volume key (-) and press the power and volume keys up (+). The recovery menu appears.

It checks worked. If the searches will crown Root rights to this and device - will necessarily here!

ZY None of the programs for Ruth posted on 4pda has no effect. Only withVROOT PCI went to butlup.

Firmware - super painful process. I succeeded only with the help ofResearchDownload ver. 4.0.0001 . Other versions allowed mistakes and have not connected. It was necessary to remove the rear cover and simulate a removable battery. : D After a day "dance" just did not want to cling. Firmware and driver from the cap.

Rep: (1)
Custom suits from rekaveri DEXP Ursus NS210, you change dtp kernel and folders on a home stock rekaveri.NO there is one thing, there is the horizontal display, and the buttons portrait orientantsii, but you can understand
link to rekaveri-Dexp Ursus NS210
if there is someone who can help, inverted orientation, will be grateful as needed Ruut, because the memory is very small, 3-5 applications, and memory hammered

Post has been editeddishonnor - 16.03.18, 12:51

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone. People tell me, there was a problem recently. After 10 minutes of work on the tablet, the display begins to "blink" only helps the off / on. Has anyone encountered this problem?

sunsettouch @ 16.03.18, 20:21*
Hello everyone. People tell me, there was a problem recently. After 10 minutes of work on the tablet, the display begins to "blink" only helps the off / on. Has anyone encountered this problem?

It happens when the entire battery suck up 0%, 5 minutes recharged, when disconnected from the charging shows 20 percent (the accuracy of determination of charge is very poor) and almost immediately the charge falls to 0%, and starts blinking the screen countdown off. You have probably deteriorated battery completely.

Rep: (199)
Guys, a link to the firmware: daisy:

;) In the header link

Post has been editeddishonnor - 16.09.18, 12:15

dishonnor @ 16.09.18, 14:12*
in the header link
Clicking a link says you can not open the file.

working link, your browser may not know how to ftp protocol (chromium, or Chromium on the basis of the browsers are able to precisely)

Post has been editedAleD93 - 16.09.18, 14:13

AleD93 @ 16.09.18, 16:13*
perhaps your browser can not
I through the open applications. And if you copy the link and through Chrome, you get a blank page. You through that open?

Iren8181 @ 16.09.18, 21:40*
You through that open?

The most common chromium. Can open a ftp folder to the normal windows explorer by typing in the address bar
ftp://ftp.t-service.pro/TabletPC/RoverPad/GO/Q10_3G/

I do not know whether he could open windows 10 ftp, rannii versions of Windows are able to accurately

Post has been editedAleD93 - 16.09.18, 16:47

Got a tablet all day long studied the branch roverpad air q10 3g, then peered roverpad go q10 3g: wacko: all the trouble with memory, or rather the lack of it

AleD93 @ 16.09.18, 16:13*
reference work
thank you, is open only from a computer.

RoverPad Air Q10 3g - Discussion (Post RekGRpth # 75937303)

I'll try this method to solve the problem with memory. If this effect on RP Air Q10 3g then our theory should also work out? Knowledgeable tell offhand.

Rep: (4)
All references outside. If there is someone the opportunity, put a link Yandex Disk.

aleeeexxx @ 10.10.18, 19:15*
se non-working links
thisyou need to open a web browser from a computer. It is a full zip archive with the firmware.

Post has been editedIren8181 - 10.10.18, 18:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 19:18