What use playlist
ilook [ 195 ] ** [47,22%]
edem [ 123 ] ** [29,78%]
iedem [ 95 ] ** [23%]
Total votes: 413

Rep: (582)
Attached Image

Discussion of the work of playlists from the well-known "Eden TV"

Other providers in the topic are not discussed and deleted without warning!

Picture

Announcement: Principles of "Technotracks" and useful links
Attention!
Any advertising resource "Eden TV" - is prohibited.
Placing in the "promotional video" wallets, groups, stocks, links and the like is prohibited.

Information about referrals Be sure to read!
Alternative sources are looking for on the forum! For example -IPTV Playlists and Videos , IPTV - General Topic
Posts not related to the discussion topic are deleted!

Picture

Official site
Recommended applications / players to view
Useful
How to re-sort channels in the playlist? -Option
Link to the working epg for edema playlistHere + still relevant
How to watch smart tv through Ott player? -Answer
Channel Icons-1 , 2
IP addresses from different countries to ping
"How to watch the archive on smart TV (Philips)" -Option 1/Option 2
Who does not have Russian channels in Ukraine - a solution
IPTV setting from Edem service for Dune HD TV-301 player with Myiptv version 2.2.2 plugin.
For kodi Convert iptv playlist from edem.tv + Script to convert the playlist go through the service
on balance replenishment instruction in pictures
IPTV program playlist editor (Windows)

Attached Image

Pictures are removed under the spoiler.
How to remove the image under the spoiler in the official client of the site
How to remove images under the spoiler from the PC
For questions about filling the cap or mini FAQ, please contact theQMS

Post has been editedkerbala - 17.03.20, 01:16
Reason for editing: Program IPTV playlist editor (Windows)

Rep: (138)
smal2003 @ 14.04.2018, 02:04*
Registered on edem.tv ordered test play list, all channels show proveril- fine, no plugging decided - that's it, iptv my dream to put his money subscribed, and all - almost all HD blunt show a minute or two and hang, cdn changed, does not help. Tested on different devices with different bend. Razvodilovo?

Try different players, then you have a player can not, try to perfect the player he most stable. If it were it would razvodilovo tupilo immediately, but once you have at the beginning of all the rules then there is a problem with the player.
Perfect player

Post has been editedotts - 14.04.18, 06:51

Rep: (0)
I wrote above, that does not work on different devices (iphone, ipad, the LG TV, androyd TV X96), tried different bend.
Strange coincidence - enjoyed six months, paying each time a month - has worked well, and then threw the money on the year and constant hovering. It is clear that it is not money, but today it is even blunt sd channels 1 $ per month.
Well, that did not turn off the Beeline TV, and there archive rate would have lost.

Rep: (648)
* Civic530 , Ott navigator is not recommended by the admins with edema

Rep: (25)
* smal2003,
* Ska4ka2011,
I paid for the year ahead: it works. Try to change the server

Rep: (17)
* vcreatyv,
Yeah? I wonder, what do they recommend? And why the navigator is not recommended? During the year, the android-top box to use tried many programs, and they were installed, but I use OTT navigator. Go, here on the forum, the theme for this very prog.

Rep: (3)
Horror too laggy, even diabetes ..

Rep: (648)
volowin @ 15.04.18, 05:37*
And why the navigator is not recommended? During the year, the android-top box to use tried many programs, and they were installed, but I use OTT navigator. Go, here on the forum, the theme for this very prog.

can use, just if there are problems with Eden tv, nobody will not be considered
https://forum.edem.tv/...emykh-pleerov/?p=67216
Attached Image

* vcreatyv,
Yes, I use it, in fact, from the start of a program. Beta even. And any key problems. Developer vividly communicates the channel telegram and then, at a forum in your topic, constantly responding. Listens to the requests and wishes of users. I found a program, consider, in the nude, and now it has grown stronger and obrasla Zhirkov :) last wishes - picture-in-picture, which is implemented immediately.

Post has been editedvolowin - 15.04.18, 13:53
Reason for editing: spelling

Rep: (0)
I, too, Eden works best in ort navigator. A fellow of the service edema generally known for their eccentricities

TriedOTT Navigatorsort is stable, and the archive too. Added to "Recommended application / Player to view"

Rep: (73)
On console use siptv

All is well, but the file is not convenient to take.

It makes sense to go to the Navigator?

Danich71 @ 16.04.18, 15:09*
It makes sense

to try.

* kerbala,

Launched on xiaomi box.

Well, like everything is cool.
Smartly works pretty content description.
Only the center console button opens a menu that insane :)
Is it possible to reassign it in any way? :-)

According to the poll in the header. And what is the meaning of it?
From Russia it is foolish to the server the Czech Republic, and from Italy - Russia.

Poll probably depends on user geography ..

Post has been editedDanich71 - 16.04.18, 15:47

Danich71 @ 16.04.18, 15:44*
Is it possible to reassign it in any way?

ask to discuss the topic, there is an active developer answers questions :)

* Danich71,
Matter of habit)) Main Menu in any case it is necessary. And the player imprisoned, mostly under maloknopochnye panels, ala Miboks

Rep: (32)
Danich71 @ 16.04.18, 15:44*
From Russia it is foolish to the server the Czech Republic, and from Italy - Russia.

You do it from the public opinion saying? : Drag:

* bort1974,

Well, from the geographical :-)
As well as on the advice of tech support edema - just to get you closer France and the Czech Republic, one of them set yourself :)

And I do not claim to ultimate truth - if I'm wrong, I will be glad to hear a different argument.

Rep: (342)
Danich71 @ 17.04.18, 1:31*
just to get you closer France and the Czech Republic, one of them set yourself :)
servers ... I do neponyatka Belarus, Amsterdam server, although there Kaz / White, Russia closer, but Amsterdam is ideal. If you set the server Russia, can flow through the Kamchatka goes to Amsterdam and right)) any equipment on the way to Amsterdam better. In general, in my case to Amsterdam channel wider.
Closer-not better.

Post has been editedMertvii.84 - 17.04.18, 02:03

* Mertvii.84,
How to determine the best? Objectively.
Ping?
So there is no address like ..
Here HD slows down, but not here - very subjectively

Rep: (32)
As I understand it, in this regard, and are guided by subjective evaluation. Liked - well, no - I changed the server.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 12:06