Playlists from Eden Tv | [IPTV] Eden TV

Rep: (547)
Attached Image

Discussion of the work of playlists from the well-known "Eden TV"

Other providers in the topic are not discussed and deleted without warning!

Picture

Announcement: Principles of "Technotracks" and useful links
Attention!
Any advertising resource "Eden TV" - is prohibited.
Placing in the "promotional video" wallets, groups, stocks, links and the like is prohibited.

Alternative sources are looking for on the forum! For example -IPTV Playlists and Videos , IPTV - General Topic
Posts not related to the discussion topic are deleted!

Picture

Official site
Recommended applications / players for viewing
Useful
How to re-sort channels in the playlist? -Option
Link to the working epg for edema playlistHere
How to watch smart tv through Ott player? -Answer
Channel Icons-1 , 2
IP address of different countries for ping
"How to watch the archive on smart TV (Philips)" -Varian 1/Option 2
Who does not have Russian channels in Ukraine - a solution
IPTV setting from Edem service for Dune HD TV-301 player with Myiptv version 2.2.2 plugin.

Attached Image

Pictures are removed under the spoiler.
How to remove the image under the spoiler in the official client of the site
How to remove images under the spoiler from the PC
For questions about filling the cap or mini FAQ, please contact theQMS

Post has been editedkerbala - 21.06.19, 17:14
Reason for editing: Removed Poll

Rep: (53)
Kolo6awka @ 03/11/19 10:45*
Tried to change the server key, update the link, but nothing helped

======
I did not lose anything. Without counting the all-Russian CTS, ren and tv center. But as I understood it was real for everyone.Did not do anything from the word at all I learned about the resumption of broadcasting on these channels on the forum = enabled work. In short, what is happening in my opinion is that there is no pattern at all. There is continuous chaos.

Post has been editedAlexey SPb - 11.03.19, 13:54

Rep: (7)
For statistics, the Moscow region, the speed is stable at about 50mb / s, all channels except the HD archives are stable. A few days ago a message about the lack of funds in the account got out, but after a couple of minutes it disappeared. Well, biathlon yesterday slowed down of course.

Rep: (183)
Also, the Moscow region both disappeared on March 5 and never appeared.

Rep: (0)
Similarly, all channels are missing. Match, copied from another sheet - there are channels, but they don’t show.
What to do?

Kolo6awka @ 03/11/19 13:45*
I am writing just for statistics.

Checked in today. Surprised by the scarcity of sports channels. Began to read here, it turns out a massive problem. Thus: they never blocked me and never warned about anything, my channels did not disappear - they were not there at once.

Rep: (11)
I downloaded the playlist, 343 channels, sport 3))) So what are we waiting for ....

Rep: (6)
I will also unsubscribe for statistics
Alexey SPb @ 03/11/19, 1:54 PM*
I did not lose anything. Without counting the all-Russian CTS, ren and tv center. But as I understood it was real for everyone. I did nothing from the word at all I learned about the resumption of broadcasting on these channels on the forum = turned on work. In short, what is happening in my opinion is that there is no pattern at all. There is continuous chaos.
Everything is exactly the same. Only the device is different and the place of residence. I also did not find any patterns.

Rep: (40)
Dimmen2 @ 03.11.19, 08:58*
Duck is the problem that not everyone has fallen off, only a part .... but it's not clear how to fix it.

In the know of this .. I hope to fix it: yes2:

* spooky
I have a telly with smart .. a friend put on Andryukha (I advise if there is a need)

* Alexey SPb,
version has the right to life_)

* mndru,
do not believe it on Eden from December 2016-)

Post has been editedAlAnt71 - 11.03.19, 14:24

* AlAnt71,
You also lost channels?

Post has been editedmndru - 11.03.19, 15:36

* mndru,
The rent of TV, TV, CTC is gone (like everyone else). Yet a couple of some .. turned back recently and everything works: yes2:
sometimes there is a buffer .. well, and the archives do not plow as they should .. and in principle, all the rules ._)
note: by no means an adept of Eden_)

* AlAnt71,
Since March 5, sport channels have not returned to 3 accounts :(

* mndru,
I sympathize o.O
I think we should wait .. there are no other options ...: yes2:

Rep: (5)
* Alexey SPb,
The point is not exactly Trojans and viruses - I watch Eden through the ott player only on Apple TV, Apple TV, iPad, Imac. On these devices, viruses are excluded, at least not at all at once for sure - this is from the realm of fantasy.

Rep: (17)
My little brother also lost channels. I made a new account through my account and everything is still working as it should.

We continue the fortune-telling on the coffee grounds. After all, there must be at least some regularity. : rolleyes:

I look, judging by the attached screenshots for many who have channels working - they watch through smart tv.
Maybe TVs have bypassed this problem, but there are no devices on more or less full-fledged operating systems (windows, mac OS, etc.)?
Are there those here who, for example, do not work on windows or on android consoles?

Rep: (75)
* Vitalurg,
On the android console, three times in all this time, channels appeared for the day and disappeared again, now they are not. Tired of connecting others in parallel, where all the channels that have disappeared from Eden work stably. Eden has a month and a half (account balance) to correct.

Post has been editedSKRYABIN2036 - 11.03.19, 16:33

Rep: (1)
In VK, I read such a theory that edema had different sources for different users, it is possible that one source did not pull all users. So, some of these sources are gone, and now someone who is lucky (who was from another source) is looking, who is not lucky - has been removed from the list, since loading one source means killing him too.

* SKRYABIN2036,
Clearly, thanks, so it looks like it’s not about devices either.
* techgroup,
If this is so, then edem risks losing that part of the users (I will be among them) that dropped this source for a month. And if it is even a third, then this is already a significant blow to the project. And do not say that 1 dollar is not money ... for every single person is possible, and when it is a decent part of the customer base - it will be noticeable, and how.
By the way, I personally noticed that now HD channels are loading longer than before. Previously, this happened instantly (100MB speed at the rate), and approximately from the moment of disconnection of a part of the channels, it can load up to a minute before the picture starts. Have to interrupt SD channels, they are loaded normally.
Speed ​​checked, the same as always.
So, Eden is still more and more frustrating, and here at least for free, you will not be happy with such a service.

Post has been editedVitalalurg - 11.03.19, 17:26

Rep: (3)
* SKRYABIN2036,
The situation is similar to yours, only in the account $ 5.

Rep: (3)
I'll write and I Previously disappeared like all TNT, STS, REN-TV .... BUT I did not quickly return, I did not turn on for 2-3 days. In recent days I read here and am surprised .... the sport shows all, Russian too, the archive works (ugh 3 times) in general everything is good! Territorially Karaganda, I look at two devices at once (Dune and mibox 3) as it is!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.07.19, 22:20