> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Monetal | [IPhone] [dev] Convenient accounting of personal finances

Rep: (80)
Monetal
version: 1.16
Catalog: Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2019

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Short description:
Quick and easy accounting of finances.
Hello. I am a developer of the Monetal application, which is quite popular on the platformWindows phoneandAndroid. The version for iOS has appeared recently, but is actively developing. If you have already tried to keep records of finances, and you did not have enough patience, try Monetal. I will be glad to all suggestions and comments.
Monetal is the new finance manager for the iPhone. Offering a convenient and intuitive interface, the application makes mega-fast accounting of costs and revenues. Monetal allows you to create several accounts for cash, a bank card, or electronic money, and then enter transactions with a simple click on the plus or minus buttons located next to the account. The process is very fast. When you pay for gas, for example, quickly open Monetal, press the minus sign, enter the amount, and select a tag. You will have time to add expense faster than getting your change.

Why is Monetal so comfortable?
Considers income, expenses, and debts
вњ” add transaction in 3 clicks
вњ” synchronization between devices
вњ” nested categories
вњ” multicurrency
Detailed payment history for each account
вњ” instant download
Intuitive interface
Charged with positive energy
вњ” draws wealth
No ads. Totally.
Frequently asked Questions:
How to create a transfer between accounts?
Translation is created in the same way as a regular transaction. After entering the amount, click below on the button to switch to the translation tags, and select the account.
How to add a comment to the transaction?
When creating a transaction after entering the amount, hold down the tag, and enter a comment in the window that appears.
How to change the date of the transaction to bring yesterday's expenses?
When creating a transaction, simply click on the date on the top and put the right one

Information on the use of Monetal and useful tips: www.mymonetal.com/help.html
Interface language: Russian English
Developer: Ilya Krupko (Clickland)
Homepage: http://myMonetal.com
VKontakte page: https://vk.com/monetal
Twitter development: https://twitter.com/MonetalApp - development news
Monetal Discussion for Android -savagemessiahzine.com
Monetal Talk for WinPhone -savagemessiahzine.com

Download in the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monetal/id1302304930
or you can find the "coin" through the search

Post has been editedkruil - 14.01.19, 17:22
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (8)
does not download on 9.3.2

Fakeoke @ 04/27/18, 15:57*
does not download on 9.3.2

Sorry, missed the message. What do you mean does not pump? Not installed from the market?

Rep: (8)
Yes requires 10.3

Rep: (30)
Tomorrow I’m going to take the iPhone, and Xiaomi on which Monetal will now need to be given. Transfer as usual to do "Migration"? I ask, because in the settings the transition to WinPhone is written, there is no question about iOS.

Attached images
Attached Image

Proqlucky @ 05/12/18, 00:52*
Transfer as usual to do "Migration"? I ask, because in the settings the transition to WinPhone is written, there is no question about iOS.

Yes, exactly so, through migration. I forgot to fix the translation, I will fix it in the next update. ps. The ios version is not yet as powerful as on Android, but all the basic functions are already present.

Kruil @ 05/12/2018, 01:29*
Yes, exactly so, through migration.

Moved. We are waiting for updates and discounts. It's funny that I used it on all platforms)) First WinPhone, then Android and now iOS. Thank you so much for the work! I only worried about this application when I switched.

New question. If I need to switch to android again, but I will only have a phone in three weeks, what should I do?

Proqlucky @ 05/13/18, 16:25*
If I need to switch to android again

Yes, exactly the same, transfer data through the "Switch to another device." It works between any platforms, maybe only the translation is not correct in all languages.

Kruil @ 05/14/2018, 01:50*
Yes, exactly the same.

Thank.
What are you working on now?
In the first days very, VERY, not enough widgets. The second one is when you make a payment, for example, yesterday, and so that you don’t select the date every time, you tap on the date and he sets it “yesterday”, I think I understood what I mean. And the third is the input under touch id, because I'm paranoid :)

Proqlucky @ 05/16/18, 05:50*
What are you working on now?

Now the Android version is busy, I add a bright theme so that screenshots and visually ios and Android versions coincide. This turned out to be a rather extensive task, but very little remained. After that, I will return to ios development again. Touch id and widgets in priority, I think I'll start with them;)

Kruil @ 05/16/2018, 02:09*
Touch id and widgets in priority, I think I'll start with them;)

We wait!

Rep: (163)
Kruil @ 05/16/18, 10:09*
Touch id and widgets in priority, I think I'll start with them
Face ID included?

AN12 @ 05.16.18, 19:05*
Face ID included?

I think yes, it seems to me everything is being added there at the same time. Although I have not watched it yet.

On sorting, the question is whether it is possible to make introduced transactions go in order, as I introduced them, and not sorted in any way.

Proqlucky @ 05/19/18, 09:29*
whether it is possible to make the introduced transactions go in order

Ok, check this moment. In theory, they should go in order, but if you are editing a transaction, it is shifted.

It seems that sorted from larger to smaller, but it happens that in the mix

Rep: (0)
I didn’t read the whole branch, maybe I’ll repeat someone. Here is what I found:

1. If you buy a subscription, the message still hangs (migrated with the android, so I have more than three accounts)
Attached Image
Attached Image

2. On the android when entering the transaction amount, there was a calculator (numbers and +, -).

3. When the transaction menu is displayed, they are kind of gray. and there is no function "Refine"
Attached Image

4. In the list of accounts, under the minuses and pluses of the dash.

5. I do not quite understand how to exit the program, except for forced closure.

Well, they already said about the choice of date.

Thank you very much for the iOS version.

iOS 11.3.1

Post has been editedaaezd - 26.05.18, 14:12

Rep: (0)
Aaezd @ 05.26.18, 14:10*
1. If you buy a subscription, the message still hangs (migrated with the android, so I have more than three accounts)

It disappeared by itself.

On the android when entering the transaction amount was a calculator

Yes, it is planned.
they are some kind of gray

Ok check
In the list of accounts, under the minuses and pluses of the dash.

Check
I don’t quite understand how to exit the program

As I understand it, the home button, there are no other options in ios
Thanks for the feedback, I’ll get busy soon.

4. In the list of accounts, under the minuses and pluses of the dash.

Hmm, it looks like you have the underline mode of all navigation buttons turned on. You can turn it off here iPhone - Settings - Basic - Universal Access - Button Forms.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 16:31