> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Monetal | [IPhone] [dev] Convenient accounting of personal finances
kruil
Message#1
22.11.17, 16:49
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 952
Check in: 02.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Монетал download

version: 1.16
Catalog:Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:14.01.2019

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Short description:
Quick and easy accounting of finances.
Hello. I am a developer of the Monetal application, which is quite popular on the platformWindows phoneandAndroid. The version for iOS has appeared recently, but is actively developing. If you have already tried to keep records of finances, and you did not have enough patience, try Monetal. I will be glad to all suggestions and comments.
Monetal is a new finance manager for the iPhone. Offering a convenient and intuitive interface, the application makes mega-fast accounting of costs and revenues. Monetal allows you to create multiple accounts for cash, bank card, or electronic money, and then enter transactions by simply pressing the plus or minus buttons located next to the account. The process is very fast. When you pay for gas, for example, quickly open Monetal, press minus, enter the amount, and select a tag. You will have time to add expense faster than you get your change.

Why is Monetal so comfortable?
Considers income, expenses, and debts
вњ” add transaction in 3 clicks
вњ” synchronization between devices
вњ” nested categories
вњ” multicurrency
Detailed payment history for each account
вњ” instant download
Intuitive interface
Charged with positive energy
вњ” draws wealth
No ads. Totally.
Frequently asked Questions:
How to create a transfer between accounts?
Translation is created in the same way as a regular transaction. After entering the amount, click below on the button to switch to the translation tags, and select the account.
How to add a comment to the transaction?
When creating a transaction after entering the amount, hold down the tag, and enter a comment in the window that appears.
How to change the date of the transaction to bring yesterday's expenses?
When creating a transaction, simply click on the date on the top and put the right one

Information on the use of Monetal and useful tips: www.mymonetal.com/help.html
Interface language: Russian English
Developer: Ilya Krupko (Clickland)
Homepage: http://myMonetal.com
VKontakte page: https://vk.com/monetal
Twitter development: https://twitter.com/MonetalApp - development news
Monetal Discussion for Android -savagemessiahzine.com
Monetal Talk for WinPhone -savagemessiahzine.com

Download in the iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monetal/id1302304930
or you can find the "coin" through the search

Post has been editedkruil - 14.01.19, 17:22
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
kruil
Message#42
27.02.18, 10:07
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Hello!
I have compiled a new update for Monetal to version 1.04, which is already available in the AppStore. There was full synchronization between devices, added warnings before shutting down backup and synchronization, fixed found errors.

Synchronization works according to the same principles as on WinPhone and Android:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIHof4bsEI

As always, I advise you to backup before updating. I have already started working on the next update, which should add wallets for grouping accounts. All errors found here or contact [email protected] Have a nice day, everyone :)

Post has been editedkruil - 27.02.18, 10:07
12denis21
Message#43
01.03.18, 12:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.02.18

is she normal or still dry for use?
kruil
Message#44
01.03.18, 12:46
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

is she normal or still dry for use?

As an author, I can only say that the entire main functional from other platforms has already been implemented, and judging by the statistics, users from other platforms are actively switching to the iOS version. If something is missing write, we will add;)
Makson2005
Message#45
01.03.18, 18:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 01.03.18

I would like more in the costs schedule below, as in the version for windows phone
kruil
Message#46
02.03.18, 12:56
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

I would like more in the costs schedule below

It will be, but later.
Vladimir @ 03/01/18 19:34
And immediately there was a question about synchronization. Everything is synchronized, but - I correctly understood that the main screen shows not the grand total of all transactions of two devices, but only the total amount of a specific device? And the total result (total budget) is shown only if you log into the account? Where can I turn off and watch both devices and the general list of transactions?

Did not quite understand the question. On the main screen you see only your accounts, transactions have nothing to do with it. If the account names match, they become common and change from any of the devices.
When synchronization is enabled, the active devices that can be switched by pressing are shown on the expenses page and on the transaction page at the top of the month. To view a list of all transactions from other devices, click on the Total panel on the accounts screen and you will see all transactions from all devices.
I recorded a video explaining the basics of synchronization, the most interesting for you at the endhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWIHof4bsEI. If something is not clear, write.
Vladimir @ 03/01/18 19:34
This is not very convenient. If my wife and I have a common budget (for which I need to synchronize), then I would like to see on the main screen a grand total - her and my transactions. Is it possible

Yes of course. You need to have all the accounts of each other, then on the main page in the panel there will be the same amount.
VKozar
Message#47
02.03.18, 14:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Check in: 11.01.08
Google Nexus 6P

Kruil @ 03/02/18 11:56*
If the account names match, they become common and change from any of the devices.

Now once again from scratch set and synchronized. Everything went fine - there is synchronization. IPhone and Android see each other. The problem is that when you enter a transaction on one device, the change in the total balance is not visible on the main screen of the account. But if you click on the account, then in the opened window the transaction of the paired device is visible. On the main screen, an account with a GENERAL name for two devices displays only the balance of transactions for this device. So on Android and on iPhone ...

--------------------
kruil
Message#48
02.03.18, 15:37
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

VKozar @ 03/02/18, 14:17*
when entering a transaction on one device, the change in the overall balance is not visible on the main account screen

That is, when you enter a transaction on one device, the account on the other does not change? Please check that the synchronization status in the Monetal settings is the same. If when clicking on an account (Not on the TOTAL (!) Panel) transactions from another device is visible, this means that the accounts do coincide and the new transactions from any device must respond.
There is still such a moment that when synchronization is turned on, the first exchange of account data does not change, it is assumed that they coincide and should not be changed. In subsequent exchanges, transactions begin to affect accounts.
VKozar
Message#49
02.03.18, 17:04
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Google Nexus 6P

* kruil,

When you enter a transaction on the iPhone (for example), the account on Android changes. Transaction appears. But it is visible only if you tap into the account and open the transaction window. There you can see it. But on the bill itself (on the main window), it is not the total budget that is displayed, but the summary data only for transactions of this device.

--------------------
kruil
Message#50
02.03.18, 17:38
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

VKozar @ 03/02/18, 17:04*
But on the bill (on the main window), the total budget is not displayed.

Hmm, I think I understand. You write that, say, you have Cash on your phone 1000r and Spouse Cash 800, why Monetal does not show 1800 instead of 1000 as you have now?

You need to have your own personal account on each of the devices, if these are actually different accounts, as in real life.
First turn off sync. On your phone, you rename “Cash” to “Cash Vasya” and create another “Cash Masha” account. On the phone, the spouses rename Cash to Cash Masha and create another Cash Vasya account. After that, check the accounts to match, and turn on synchronization.

There are generally a lot of options. It is possible, by the way, and this option as you have with the total cash account. You only need to align the bills. Calculate how much cash you have, 1800, and edit the Cash account on each device, setting this amount.
VKozar
Message#51
02.03.18, 19:15
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Google Nexus 6P

* kruil, * kruil,

Not exactly such an algorithm. Two accounts - exactly the same name. IPhone and Android are connected - they see each other in the settings. For example, on account of 1000. And there and there. I enter a transaction on Android - 300. The account on the main screen changes to 700. And on the iPhone it remains - 1000. Although if you tap ON THE AYPHONE into the account, you can see the -300 transaction and the total shows - 700. And both participants are visible above.
Similarly, if you enter on iPhone for example, then - and 100 - on the main screen, it writes - 900. And on Android it will remain the same as before - 700. But if you tap on Android on the account, you can see the transaction - 100 and the total account shows - 600.. ..
Clear? ))

--------------------
kruil
Message#52
02.03.18, 20:03
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

VKozar @ 03/02/18, 19:15*
Clear? ))

Ok, I see. This can only be if you have forgotten some space in your accounts, and they look like they are written the same way (at least in 99 percent this was the cause of similar behavior), and therefore they do not completely coincide. But then you will not see other people's transactions when you click on an account, they will only be visible when you click on the Total panel.
If it really works the way you wrote, then this is some kind of bug. No one has yet complained about synchronization, but I will think that this may be and check its work.

ps. Try to change accounts to "1" and check whether this will work. To completely eliminate the chance of typos.
Vendigo18r
Message#53
03.03.18, 11:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 07.01.11
Glofiish (E-Ten) M700

Good morning, I have a drawback, when transferring between accounts with different wards, the conversion does not work, and there is no possibility to enter / correct (during the transfer, and after) the conversion rate
kruil
Message#54
03.03.18, 18:20
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

Vendigo18r @ 03/03/18 11:26*
There is no possibility to enter / correct (during the translation, and after) the conversion rate

Yes, it is not yet implemented, but it will definitely appear in the near future. While busy selling wallets.
AN12
Message#55
11.03.18, 00:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2015
Check in: 14.08.07
Apple iPhone X

Has anyone managed to synchronize correctly? Two devices, one account, one expenses, one debt, and displays something that is not clear: (

--------------------
iPhone X A1901 /iOS 13b2 No jailbreak yet
Beelink GT1 Ultimate / Tanix TX5 Pro + Rii i25A / G10
kruil
Message#56
12.03.18, 11:46
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

AN12 @ 03.11.18, 00:25*
displays something not clear: (

Good afternoon, most likely you are doing something wrong. The first thing you need to check is the synchronization number. If it matches on both devices, then the phones have already received actual data from each other. If the accounts do not coincide with this, it means that you did not align them before turning on synchronization or edited them after that. To fix this, simply edit the accounts and bring them to the same amount. Monetal checks for new data when opening an application and then every 10 seconds, so there may be a slight delay when updating data.

Another problem that this account change faces only on one device. The reason for this can only be a mismatch of the names of accounts on two devices. Edit them and everything will be ok.

Write if you need additional help on customization or have any other questions.
AN12
Message#57
12.03.18, 11:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2015
Apple iPhone X

So if one family account, for example, then it should be called the same and should be created on both devices with this name before synchronization? And how then: they owe me, and I owe? Before synchronization also need to create it on both devices with similar names? Then it's easier to set up all these items on one — account, debts, expenses and transfer to another device and then set up synchronization, add to it via the menu “+” - add a device on each device? So? Because I do not need an account of my wife, children, mother-in-law ... one family, one account, some debts, well, of course, the same expenses, since there is one family budget! I just would like to see the same numbers on all devices, if someone in their family changes them

Post has been editedAN12 - 12.03.18, 13:07

--------------------
kruil
Message#58
12.03.18, 13:14
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

AN12 @ 03/12/18 11:59*
then it should be called the same and should be created on both devices with this name?

If the account is used with two devices, then yes, it must be created with two devices and the same name. But one account is rare in my opinion. I think the following scheme is used more often:
1 device
Cash Vasya 2000
Visa Alfabank 50,000
Sberbank 200,000

2 device
Cash Klava 2500
Sberbank Visa 40,000
Sberbank 200,000

I mean, it’s not convenient to merge everything into one account, unless you live in the taiga. Monetal should show not only how much money is left, but what accounts they are in.

About debts all the same. Create for yourself only those debtors from whom you take money or to whom you give, the wife creates her friends separately. If you want to see all the debts from two devices, then you need to create them all on two devices, just like with the categories of expenses and incomes.
kruil
Message#59
12.03.18, 13:30
Developer Monetal
[offline]

Messages 952
Xiaomi Mi 4S

AN12 @ 03/12/18 11:59*
I just would like to see the same numbers on all devices, if someone in their family changes them

So it will be, but you can also see on what account how much is left in your family. In this case, you will often change one account, and the other wife. And the total amount will be visible on the panel Total above accounts. Moreover, all the accounts you can group in wallets, and then switch between them, as in this video:https: //www.youtube.co…tJ-MYVZ-AG-jB_uS08odVm. Then the control is even more convenient - you can separately see how much money you currently have in your currency, how much money in your wife’s accounts, in your accounts, how much you took on vacation, etc.

Wallets for iOS will be available during this week, I'm working on it now.
AN12
Message#60
12.03.18, 14:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2015
Apple iPhone X

* kruilso all the same if it is more convenient for me to use One account, Some debts and one expenses (so one account) - how to do it right? as written above? Account Host I! the family has only cards for this, in view of this, I would like to see real numbers when synchronizing on one account! The debts are also MY and owe me, but someone from the family without me can give back and make a correction in the program that I would like to see on all devices.

--------------------
Vendigo18r
Message#61
12.03.18, 16:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 07.01.11
Glofiish (E-Ten) M700

Add the ability to comment on transactions, very useful for analyzing expenses.

12 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 06:24