> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact - Accessories | Smartphone, 4.6 "

Rep: (249)
Accessories forSony Xperia XZ1 Compact
PictureSony Xperia XZ1 Compact, G8441
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers
Screen protection

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 28.01.19, 23:22
Reason for editing: Case plastic and magnetic cable FLOVEME

Rep: (15)
* Kerill89 ,
And when these are removed the protective glass on your phone, sticky layer of adhesive remains? Easily removed?
Something confuses me these frame variants. Cansimple, singleand transparent will be easier and more convenient ...

Post has been editedfimber - 31.10.19, 20:02
Reason for editing: 1

Rep: (120)
* fimber
Unstuck without any problems, there is nothing left.

Rep: (260)
fimber @ 31.10.19, 19:48*
simple, single

You seriously want to order a glass of 129 rubles with 3 reviews? I would not dare. Especially because the vast majority of cheap glass XZ1 Compact Ali -awful stuff.

There is a chic option checked (!) - GlassSkyTech For only 300 rubles. Such glass is used by many. We are all here Aliexpress scoured And we tried everything. Glass SkyTech - the best. Previously, he had a couple of alternatives (Brosco and Nillkin), but both have already been removed from sale. A detailed review of the glass SkyTech . And links to Ali .

Post has been editedSLA8 - 31.10.19, 21:49

Rep: (120)
In addition to my previousfastingabout the safety glass.
Whole, polnoprikleivayuscheesya glass .
Under the logo there is no adhesive and it becomes clogged with dust, and no part of the glue on the edges of the display.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
SLA8 @ 31.10.19, 21:37*
There is a chic option checked (!) - Glass SkyTech,

And is worth to me. He also has its drawbacks, which, incidentally, briefly mentioned in the same Ali ..

Rep: (56)
* errik512, I use only such . Magnificent cables. There are 2 pieces of 6 meter and two meter. Previously worked with plugs microUSB, is now moved to the type-C (family phone XZ1c 1 and 3 pieces XZ1). In the car, too, through perehodnichok these plugs work well.

Rep: (13)
Seeking cover joystick of this type under our phone. Can anyone see where you can buy?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
For those who do not like protective glasses.
Try to strike a hydro-gel film. Very well protected and pleasant to the touch.
Recommend.
(Not advertising !!!)

Post has been editedгѓ„ 88 - 23.11.19, 18:56

* гѓ„ 88 , I tried. Looks nice at first, but short-lived, quickly wear out. After only 3 weeks on it otpolirovyvaetsya large bright spot on the thumb, which can not be hidden, and the look of your phone becomes completely obscene.

If this product can be classified as "accessories", it is highly recommend. Although the price is slightly biting, but it really works. For 15 ~ 20 minutes of charging. The main thing not to be used during charging.
Not sorry that bought it.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedгѓ„ 88 - 08.12.19, 03:01

Rep: (99)
гѓ„ 88 @ 08/12/19, 1:59*
Although the price is slightly biting, but it really works.

I can recommend an alternative at an attractive price - KM0131 from the Polish brand KrГјger & Matz. I bought for 6.90 euros.

Rep: (0)
Case Ringke Fusion Ali disappeared from sale ... sidings there?

The answer guys, RINGKE-most worthy of this Case for Smart. The best quality in my view cover, but not cheap.
I took the test on Ebay one piece, on the day he received at his hands, ordered 2 more.
Very satisfied with the cover.
Tried mass. -Silikonovyh from cheap to expensive, Docomo and Japanese Elecom.

This cheholstoit their 951 p.
P.S:
Now on Ebay in OF.magazine RINGKE, for the purchase of 2 covers give the third for free.

P.S.S: Has anyone used the protector?
How is the quality?

NO ADVERTISING!

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedгѓ„ 88 - 03.02.20, 22:04

ildar__ @ 02.02.20, 20:08*
Case Ringke Fusion Ali disappeared from sale ... sidings there?

There is.

Link to prodavtsa->

https://www.ebay.com/i...eXYLGns6XyA5LAOADwLofA

Post has been editedгѓ„ 88 - 03.02.20, 22:24

Rep: (0)
ringke smoke black thread who took? black color does not fade with time?

* ildar__ Not vytsvetut, but turn yellow in a year the black side parts made of silicone. But it will be almost imperceptible, because the transparent plastic back cover will remain as transparent. Ringke Fision X - the best cover of all the covers on XZ1C.

Rep: (-1)
All welcome! The question is, we need a protective glass cover and who knows a normal site where real quality items to sell. I was worn out with these glasses especially on all sorts aliekspressah. There is an Internet shop in Russia where you can buy Chinese sa1ty not offer.

* pioner1979 If do not mind that all prices in 2 times higher than that of Ali, that is, the site MyBrosco.ru:

https://mybrosco.ru/search?q=xz1+compact

Case choose any, and the glass - only one decent option - "two-pack":https://mybrosco.ru/co...xperia-xz1-compact-che
This they resell under its own brand the best glass on Aliekspress - from "SkyTech" store. Why is it better - read the review:
Review of safety glass SkyTech

Post has been editedSLA8 - 09.04.20, 19:57

Rep: (-1)
* SLA8, I looked even chose, and then snag, payment immediately upon receipt and wanted

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/05/20, 19:35