> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact - Accessories | Smartphone, 4.6 "

Rep: (249)
Accessories forSony Xperia XZ1 Compact
PictureSony Xperia XZ1 Compact, G8441
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers
Screen protection

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 28.01.19, 23:22
Reason for editing: Case plastic and magnetic cable FLOVEME

Rep: (259)
Silicone Case Nillkin

Attached Image

Photos from all sides
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I love the most common silicone cases. Always take the cheapest, for 60-120 rubles (but not as lucky with them, is that the buttons are pressed too tightly, there is a pair of scissors you need something to finish off). I wondered what "brand" CaseNillkin differs from others.

So, apparently this Nillkin - same silicone, with a "mesh" of subtle shallow depressions that did not slide in the hand. Cutouts are all made perfectly exact, and all the convenient size. And make the casevery smooth Such smooth, I've never seen a (cheap covers usually curves as if they were a cow chewed, though, once pulled the phone - no difference).

In addition, the side has to merge with the band's logo, the texture to the touchrough (Feels almost like sandpaper nulovaya) To further reduce the chance of slipping out of the phone, for example, from wet hands. At first it seemed doubtful improvement, but later experience has shown that in fact it helps the phone in his hand really stable.

Well, the most interesting thing - how to makeside buttons . They pressed very easily, like a holster. On the inner side of each button made of thickening the reinforcing strap length full-button and a width of 2 mm, whereby, apparently, the buttons are pressed and easily, particularly pleasing rocker volume. But that's not all! Top buttons covered with same rough texture As on the side of the strip, so that, to grope the button has become very easy. Previously, it was a problem, find a smooth bump buttons on a smooth cover, and now - no problem, the fingers are buttons at once.

I use a few days and literally still thinking yesterday that the case is good, but hardly worth the 420 rubles. And now, while writing this review, I realized that it is worth. So many small improvements, everything is left to chance. I love these things are designed.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 08.12.17, 05:45

Rep: (8)
SLA8 @ 19.11.17, 17:49*
2) Polnoprikleivayuscheesya 3D-glass Brosco
The only safety glass, which I recommend !!
Unlike unnamed 3D-glass, instead of the air layer - a layer of silicone in which the glass adheres to the entire surface of the screen. A detailed review.

Pros:
- All the benefits, which are only at best flat glass-and 3D-glasses. Read the review.

Minuses:
- Price (currently 1290 rubles). But against the backdrop of a lack of alternatives, it is worth it!

It is only necessary to mention that at the same time on the screen edges eats 1-1.5 mm. and the letters are not fully fit into some of the menu. Plus oleofobka if there is something disgusting quality.

Rep: (601)
LLIakaJI @ 08.12.17, 07:40*
on the edges of the screen eats 1-1.5 mm
Paint on glass?

Yeah, paint closes.

Here is the photo shows how border glows.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLLIakaJI - 08.12.17, 10:30

Rep: (5)
* LLIakaJI,
The alternatives are worse. Although, if there is something interesting, I'll be glad to know.))

LLIakaJI @ 8.12.17, 10:28*
Here is the photo shows how border glows.

I was your screenshot already scared! :) At the closed part of it seems to be so wide that it seems to be cut even watches in the upper-right corner of the screen. I began to examine its screen from different angles. Saw that yes, glass Brosco something closes. I never noticed, because visually, nothing anywhere around the edges does not look cropped. Here's how it looks:

Screen Display under glass Brosco
Attached Image

Post has been editedSLA8 - 08.12.17, 14:45

Maslos @ 08.12.17, 10:54*
Alternatives to worse
What is worse?

Post has been edited8oldemar - 08.12.17, 22:27

* 8oldemar,
Carefully read, what has been written here before. And try to offer the best glass. And if you will not, obviously, it means that all the other worse.))

* Maslos, reading is not necessary. It is necessary to recall the flat glass;)
I order the next turn-up transparent glass. Already for the 700r. The seller says that glued the whole ...: superstition:

* 8oldemar,
Flat glass is not full-screen. It looks terrible.
Unsubscribe how transparent will behave.)))

8oldemar @ 8.12.17, 22:54*
I order the next turn-up transparent glass. Already for the 700r. The seller says that glued the whole ...: superstition:

I hope notImak Glass-Pro? The pictures painted that it seemed to be completely glued, and customer reviews says that it is an air gap :( It seems that there is some other glassImak Pro +Allegedly adheres completely to some "AB glue", I hope it is different from that.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 09.12.17, 04:47

Maslos @ 09.12.17, 01:25*
Flat glass is not full screen
Logical. ) This alternative does not eliminate)

* SLA8, Rach-transparent-no-ie. ) Mofi

Post has been edited8oldemar - 09.12.17, 07:38

* 8oldemar,
Alternative does not change ... But worse, you know.))

8oldemar @ 9.12.17, 7:38*
Logical. ) This alternative does not eliminate)

I crushed his glass Brosco, near the power button (visible on my latest photos in this topic -coverandscreen). Because it was a stupid habitconstantly nervous fingernail to press on the edge of the glass over the power button - donadavlivalsya ... presses in several places, cracked glass in the two places where the presses more and more. While the pieces are kept for several days, but once you begin to crumble.

This is what I am. Recently received the ordered 11.11flat glass Nillkin(Booked before being found Brosco). To do with it anyway nowhere, so I stick it, and make a good full review. With crisp photos.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 09.12.17, 17:28

SLA8 @ 09.12.17, 17:01*
constantly nervous fingernail to press on the edge of the glass

Well and nail you)) careful with nim..nosite in cover))

Rep: (1)
I now can not quite get used to the cover. He took all kinds, even when z1 compact was ... I can not with them, and that's it! Now xz1 compact again took cover - silicone transparent, and not again. For z1c friend advised a friend that is engaged in pasting car vinyl film, I contacted him by e-mail it to me at a reasonable cost cut to fit the back panel below the Carboniferous, I 4 years went - normal flight or tsarapok, and in the hand does not slip . Now for xz1c ordered. He sent the mail, I glued myself. The result is all amazing! All carved holes are lined up, even minor, under the microphone! It looks like this, though I myself ordered from another film:
Attached Image

Photos of your phone, how did lay out later, at the moment there is nothing sfotat

Post has been editedtasmaster - 13.12.17, 13:51

Here is a photo on the phone son, though the photo is not fully conveys the charm :)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

From the falls it certainly will not protect, but that as a tool in the hand, and how much easier to get out of his jeans pocket - yes!
If anyone is interested - write, I can give email address.

Rep: (22)
* tasmaster, and the transparent glass has to offer?

I did something not asked this question, but I think he can. Just what is the point? And from a clear cut, from the booking of the headlights? It is necessary to test the various Foils probably ... for the protection of windows and for sale enough, but the film to protect the body something I have not seen. While considering the abundance of flowers such films, and various options for finishes (from matt "under the tree" to suede and Alcantara), it seems to me should be demand. That's the way You take a couple - three different colors, tired look of their animal - perekleit, and then have the unit is not like the others. :)
By the way about silicone covers: friend bought the unit in a metal case, once it is packed in such a case in black, and went happy. When after 3 months got it out of the case - I was in shock! The machine was scratched, as if his nazhdachkoy poshorkali. Microparticles of dust and sand, between the cover and the body fell, did their dirty work ... Therefore, even under the cover of such a film is not entirely unnecessary (IMHO).

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 20:14