> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact - Accessories | Smartphone, 4.6 "

Rep: (250)
Accessories forSony Xperia XZ1 Compact
PictureSony Xperia XZ1 Compact, G8441
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers
Screen protection

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 28.01.19, 23:22
Reason for editing: Case plastic and magnetic cable FLOVEME

Rep: (1)
2SLA8 :
Through the standard application "Files" flash drive (connected as in the photo above) has not been determined ...
and in Total Commander, after downloading the plug-in for it "USB-Stick Plugin (FREE)" it worked: rofl:

Rep: (275)
Ma4eTA13 @ 30.11.17, 18:24*
"USB-Stick Plugin (FREE)"

Also it has established, because they used to Z3C. You may need to restart your phone. Or other adapter. I will try again.

Rep: (0)
Hi people ! What do you think, on our devayse this adapter will work?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDyLzhSocUU

Rep: (26)
I will sellCase MakavoNew, 350r., Writing inLS

Rep: (5)
* CrazyBullet,
What prodaosh? I do not like it?

Rep: (625)
8oldemar @ 28.11.17, 22:29*
Glass can be pushed to the side
More and comes unstuck when dropped. Once it fell not much - already flew ... -_-

Rep: (315)
Maslos @ 3.12.17, 16:00*
I do not like it?
I liked. Design is lost, but on the level of protection

* pda-chopper As it turned out, we jack USB-C, and the interface USB 2.0, ie, you can use the old-OTG adapter Via MicroUSB-USB-C adapter.

However, I have already ordered and receivedOTG-Adapter "Orico CTA1" for USB 3.1 USB-C And it works well. Connects USB-mouse works. USB flash drive to see and work with it (by the way, is not an ordinary flash drive, and USB-adapter for MicroSDXC cards with a card of 128 GB). And not only works via a plug-in Total Commander "USB-Stick", but also through the native Android interface ( * Ma4eTA13 She says the old-OTG adapter for USB 2.0 is It did not work ). Files are copied very quickly, because the two stick fast, and phone, and USB-adapter.

OTG-Adapter "Orico CTA1"
Attached Image

Screenshots. 1) Set menu when connecting any USB-device (although it does not need to open even, and the way it works) 2) Copy the files native means Android, 3) connect the mouse, see the mouse pointer.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSLA8 - 05.12.17, 13:06

The second glass was brought, the same - with the adhesive strip on the perimeter. :(
Ordered here -https: //ru.aliexpress....7-9-H/32835605123.html(Except glass were two pairs of napkins and a set of stickers, adapter kit for the SIM-card and a foldable small plastic supply to the unit).

8oldemar @ 4.12.17, 20:28*
The second glass was brought, the same - with the adhesive strip on the perimeter. :(

If you have not thought up to take Brosco, then try this here polnoprikleivayuscheesyaGlass Imak on "AB glue"Very curious to see how it is. There is a possibility that it is the type Brosco.

P.S. Here are some people I think that I'm here advertise "baryg" Brosco. I procured before their magnificent crystal,any alternative AliI spent more money than it is worth.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 05.12.17, 01:09

It seems to have found such, and to the miter, and transparent, and the adhesive completely).https: //ru.aliexpress....FI-3D/32845207496.html- I ordered anyone?

___

* SLA8, the fact is that I want to clear. Yes, ready to pay 4 times higher than those alternatives.

Post has been edited8oldemar - 05.12.17, 01:17

I came to throw. Office in Mitino. Glued glass. Or rather they stuck free. More took diflektor holder. Very satisfied! View gorgeous! On Black can take the glass with frames polnoprikleivayuscheesya. Frames almost completely invisible. The screen is black. Hood shorter.

Post has been editedMaslos - 06.12.17, 17:34

Maslos @ 6.12.17, 17:30*
Or rather they stuck free.

When I was riding behind the glassBrosco Already I knew what they offer there and then glued glass. I came, bought, say, "Let us it to you now glue, free of charge. We are sticking the best!" I said, "It is better to glue all myself." They say, "Then will come to you on the course!" : D

Of course I glued dust-free, as always, but ... not exactly ideal. And with 3D-glass it can not - at the edges of the glass are bent, so if the glass is slightly skewed, somewhere it does not stick to the end, uporshis curved edge in the flat screen. I just did not notice it, because did not glue. However, it does not interfere in any way, but in the window for light bulbs notifications visible air bubble, which is impossible to squeeze out - where the glass is raised, because I have it taped crookedly.

Question - how well they stuck? No dust? Exactly Is glued, or a little skewed? It is interesting how the truth is their "We are sticking the best" :)

Post has been editedSLA8 - 07.12.17, 00:16

* SLA8,
Just noticed in the window notifications bulb air, too, and got out of steam bubbles at the top right. Tomorrow I'm going to him, let him glue the new. When my girl, that glued, broken glass. Glued benefit from them and did not pay for the broken. I was on the way, just tomorrow ... So, do not tear while normally not glued. otpishus
P. S. dust and other not detected. Only that described above.
And yet you said that the silicone cover can rest on the edges of the glass that climb a bit on the screen, because this glass may be a bad fit. This seems to be true.

Post has been editedMaslos - 06.12.17, 22:30

Maslos @ 06.12.17, 22:24*
Silicone Case can rest against the edges of the glass
It is logical and obvious.

Maslos @ 06.12.17, 22:24*
Glass may be difficult to sit
If the glass is glued not entirely, then yes, but if you completely, then changes are not possible in everyday use.

* 8oldemar,
Not shifts ... I used to cover his flanks to push, then under the glass in these places, the air appears. Changes there.

Maslos @ 07.12.17, 11:23*
under glass in these places, the air appears
Bad. So this glass.

Maslos @ 7.12.17, 11:23*
under glass in these places, the air appears

So, this case, but the case can be corrected. At first I wasnormal stlikonovy Case120 rubles, and it had to nailscissors cut out webs between the cover flanges (rounding connecting ledges at the top, around the screen, it rested on the window corners Brosco). Well, the glass cover and edges do not touch.

Now ISilicone Case Nillkin(I did a survey), and he does not have these jumpers (the angles between the bumpers straight) because scissors to refine did not have to cover nowhere tangent Brosco glass:

Silicone Case Nillkin and glass Brosco
Attached Image

Post has been editedSLA8 - 08.12.17, 05:41

today was in the cast again)) As a result, they have bought two ... cover silicone and plastic (the one without corners) until the plastic ... like everything except the camera button is pressed very tight but I think this is because under the cover I hid the pill for car holder. The plastic looks cooler odnoznachno.No plastic does not protrude above the glass, so that put a muzzle up ... but with protection in the two panes that can be put like Hosh)) to paste the glass with no bubbles at all ... she glued boss sales department for a long time and very carefully ... say that it is even better with time prisosotsya)) while testing a) feeling that the glass is not very much and curled at the corners, you can visually see a small crack due to the fact that the silicon layer makes the glass a little higher than that is not completely glued glasses.
Incidentally convenient by car to come to them, you just have to order and skipping like a gentleman at the gate))

Post has been editedMaslos - 07.12.17, 19:34

It does not work Smart key 3.5 (probably due to the built-in Sony implementations, since without special. Applications already includes player I have control of the music, and so forth.). I tried a bunch of apps - alone vibrootzyv ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 11:18