> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact - Accessories | Smartphone, 4.6 "

Rep: (249)
Accessories forSony Xperia XZ1 Compact
PictureSony Xperia XZ1 Compact, G8441
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Covers
Screen protection

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 28.01.19, 23:22
Reason for editing: Case plastic and magnetic cable FLOVEME

Rep: (69)
SLA8, I think their glass or glass at alllike almost everything on the aliI described my feelings here . Now, if it would be glass, then they would be carried out at crushing themselves as to video (On video window thickness 0.4 mm)
The color of an adhesive bases is independent, it is also clear about the layer smiledI do not want to be rude, but this marketing nonsense of some sort, just the fact that they love to rub
You can take the same onAli but I do not see the point, But perhaps something better and what is worse, I do not argue.
This phone has 5 Corning Gorilla Glass, and from thisreviewGalaxy Note 7, in which the same glass, it is seen that the hardness is in the range of 5 to 6MohsThat means that the knife and the keys you do not scratch, also does not see any reason to put on a more solid at least solid, and believe me these 9H hardness purchased "glass", this is another marketing nonsense.
And if you think that these glasses will save from the blow, here for reflection.
micheal @ 15.10.17, 23:58*
In fact of the matter is that in recent years the public is inclined to think that beating these glasses too easy. In this case, the screen remains intact, not because glass protection, but because the strike was not strong enough. With good impact split the two: safety glass with screen. IMHO, the protective glass - money down the drain (the firmovee, the more money) + inconvenience to use.

In general, your message at the top looks like a pure advertising text, "student", "adult", motivate to buy as you can, you do not have confidence in this thread :)

Post has been editedsoulrevival - 28.11.17, 09:33

Rep: (601)
* soulrevival, film from scratches easily saves. But from the blows already need glass. The sensors have worked as it should - a glass with cut-outs to take;)

SLA8 @ 28.11.17, 04:38*
find
I am sure there will. Himself forward to the appearance of the glass Qosea.

Rep: (5)
8oldemar @ 28.11.17, 10:41*
film from scratches easily rescues

advise oleophobic good film

Maslos @ 28.11.17, 11:56*
advise
: No: Not aware of such things .. front films generally no longer use.
There is a glass virtually the entire width of the front, it seems that the film is flat and the rear side; I will soon lay out the information.

Post has been edited8oldemar - 28.11.17, 12:22

Rep: (259)
soulrevival @ 28.11.17, 6:43*
I think their glass or glass at all

it is impossible to argue with you, because we are discussing herepolnoprikleivayuscheesya 3D-glass Brosco(withsilicone layer), you did not hold in their hands, but the link you describe quite another glass (for X Compact, probably this ), The description of which there are no words "polnoprikleivayuscheesya", and it seems to mean air layer. As cheesy unmarked glass for 200 rubles.

It's totally different windows, different quality.

The color of an adhesive bases is independent, it is also clear about the layer smiled

That is, you are in my reviews, in the photographs comparing the color of the screen, you do not see the difference? herehereandhereScreen color is the same?

You can take the same Ali

No, there is not yet found any 3D-glasses with a silicone layer. Are looking for.

This phone has Corning Gorilla Glass 5

And it is 100% survive the fall face down on the concrete floor? Earlier versions of Gorilla Glass is not always experienced. Simply replacing the screen is worth some 20,000 rubles and 1,000 rubles glass (20 times less). Kleyut protective glasses to fall for each not get a heart attack.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 28.11.17, 20:56

Rep: (22)
OTG adapter makes sense to purchase?

* pda-chopper , Yes, it has. Because with USB-C does not work the old-OTG adapter to MicroUSB adapter to MicroUSB-USB-C. Tested on XZ1 Compact - connected so that the stickdoes not see(they say that it works Apparently just did not fix my adapter USB-C-MicroUSB). I had ordered OTG-Adapter USB-C , waiting for a parcel. I get, I will write a review of how it works.

Yet, as it turned out, USB 3.1 standard(Which is necessarily attached to the jack USB-C)(Say, we have USB 2.0) strongly otherwise works with connected devices, and can be charged from them, and their own charge, and supports a wide range of devices, and much larger currents and voltages. Because OTG-adapters for USB-Clarger (Than MicroUSB), and contain some additional electronics and / or protection against the current. And the electronics in different adapters is different, and not every OTG-Adapter will work with any combination of smartphone and connected devices. Therefore on Aliexpress about each OTG-Adapter are now writing, for which specifically Smartphone models apply. They say, you need to choose a quality-OTG adapter, or you can even burn the device.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 30.11.17, 20:46

Glass (Such as in * SLA8 )
Book here -https: //ru.aliexpress....peria/32835853735.htmlThe touch is not as slippery as a native). Glass can be pushed to the side - a huge effort is needed. Taped today, so the contact with any dust / liquid between the panes can not speak. Not tested for durability. The touch and the view can not be said that it is rounded, but much like the photo.
Sticky on the apparatus
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Film on the back side
Book here -https: //ru.aliexpress....ra-XZ/32838527339.htmlAdheres well! Do not thin to stretch / lunging - is considered a "label", instead of film.
Glued to the machine
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Sorry highly pasted .., well, then the second machine Glue, when he will have to unpack)))

Store one: the seller sent the complete glass film (yes film ordered pair), 3 sets of stickers (for attaching the glass / films and for removing dust) and 3 pairs napkins (rh + dry..). The order came at the same time with a cover).
I am waiting for the week more like one glass and boot.

Post has been edited8oldemar - 28.11.17, 23:46

Rep: (69)
Above a little too much emphasis is placed on the adhesive layer (silicon layer as the writing SLA8), it is just a thin layer of silicone adhesiveif the Chinese don't lieand no more, but you can at least for a LOCA glue stickeven better would be a full touch display with glass sensors are not important to fill only :), For the 2.5D glass importantly, that it is durable and scratch resistant, it was the correct form and that do not appear on the edges of gaps through which dust and moisture can hide under it, and often in these glasses just corners and depart, because either glass just a little flawed, or little adhesive layer on the edges.

Post has been editedsoulrevival - 28.11.17, 23:10

Rep: (1)
advanced10 @ 20.11.17, 16:33*
I bought today branded cover from Sony, SCSG60 in black. Accustomed to fast, although using my old Z1 Compact is more than 3 years of use without any covers. Very easy to use, the thickness is not much increased. Cost in 1230 rubles.

Also I took to this case. Too much surprised about the price, I took his 2tys.
Like the fact that there is a magnet, and when you close the cover of the phone screen turns off, and when the opening-includes (which is paired with a fingerprint sensor is very convenient.
Also I took another glass LuxCase, but it is not stuck.

soulrevival @ 28.11.17, 22:31*
It is simply a thin layer of silicone adhesive

In Brosco it is not sticky, a dry layer of soft silicone. But yes, it could be replaced by any transparent glue, anything liquid or soft, it can fill the void between the screen and glass, to remove superfluous reflecting surface.

There is one interesting new window on Aliexpress, for 500 rubles -Polnoprikleivayuscheesya 3D-glassIMAK . About him nothing is known, except that it is glued to the entire surface of the screen, at some "AB glue". There is a possibility that it will be good, such as Brosco. There are willing to try?

Post has been editedSLA8 - 29.11.17, 03:15

SLA8 @ 29.11.17, 03:07*
There are willing to try?
Very interesting, why there is still no curved on the sides polnoprikleivayuschihsya transparent glasses !?

Rep: (8)
There is glass from DevilCase, which, judging from the description and video, too polnoprikleivayuscheesya:
http: //www.twdevilcase...=7&pid=5332&list=class

True delivery price at the office. Online some inhumane, and ali for a compact yet.
On ali there, you need to choose the color of the goods 'safety glass' ... Oh, those Chinese ...:
https: //www.aliexpress...ng-3D/32839800718.html

Post has been editedTheQwertiest - 29.11.17, 14:17

* TheQwertiest But the price DevilCase Ali as much as 1600 rub. A Brosco 1290 rubles, and do not need to wait for delivery from China. Since glass Brosco good enough, it is better to look for something similar, but cheaper.

P.S. Here's how tovideohe expels bubbles at the top and bottom of the screen as well and I expelled them when pasted Brosco.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 29.11.17, 16:21

Rep: (1344)
pda-chopper @ 28.11.17, 18:32*
OTG adapter makes sense to purchase?
Weird question. It all depends on what you need. OTG adapter through the USB-C ->USB type A, you can connect an external USB-drives, mouse, keyboards, printers, gamepads. it is necessary to you? So we need OTG-Adapter. If you do not, therefore, does not need an adapter.

I like this OTG cable useCablexpert A-OTG-CMAF3-01. Everything is working.

SLA8 @ 28.11.17, 18:45*
Yet, as it turned out, the standard itself USB 3.1 (which is necessarily attached to the jack USB-C)
1. The Xperia XZ1 Compact USB 2.0 interface
2. Specifications Connector USB-C (USB type C) is determined only by the size, the shape of the nest and the number of contacts. for this socket interface can hide any. For example, the USB-C is used as a laptop video. Moreover, the manufacturer can insert connector USB-C, and unsolder to even out zvukovuhi. As in example 6 Xiaomi MI done.
In the case of devices that use USB-C connector coupled with the USB 2.0 interface, connected to the connector only 4 wires. And in our smartphone.

Post has been editedSemyon - 29.11.17, 20:18

Simon @ 11/29/17, 20:17*
The Xperia XZ1 Compact USB 2.0 interface

On PhoneArena.com also says that the USB 2.0. Strange, why did not I use the OTG-Adapter MicroUSB, who worked with the Z3 Compact.

Simon @ 11/29/17, 20:17*
for this socket interface can hide any. For example, the USB-C is used as a laptop video. Moreover, the manufacturer can insert connector USB-C, and unsolder to even out zvukovuhi. As in example 6 Xiaomi MI done.

Wow, this is the sameHell some. It becomes clearer why OTG-adapters for USB-C are stuffed with electronics, and why Ali about many of them written with any particular device are compatible.

Rep: (1344)
SLA8 @ 29.11.17, 21:00*
why Ali about many of them written with any particular device are compatible.
I think this is a list of devices with which this adapter was tested. Those. a list of compatible devices for certain broader

Silicone Case with transverse stops ( "Dulcii"), as here, it seems -Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact - Accessories (Post softshape # 67361972)
Ordered here -https: //ru.aliexpress....-drop/32836565007.htmlIn the photo from the seller logos are seen on the sides, but my no(Sorry, not popontuyus :)))). The gift was a simple folding plastic stand for the machine.
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
The buttons are pressed very easily. It is difficult to get to the scanner buttons for deepening (there would be cut to make wider ..). A headphone jack and not prolazit through the hole ..You can modify a drilling / cutting tool)
Bring to the convenience and add corners as my previous cover - it would be healthy.
* softshape, you have a logo?

Post has been edited8oldemar - 30.11.17, 00:56

Rep: (1)
there is CaseLenuo : Yes2: a https: //ru.aliexpress....15.0.0.7f713654upDVci
cover photo here
Attached Image

The cover is made qualitatively, sitting chotenko, the touch is very nice, the type of soft-touch.
IMHO Use has become much easier: grab and easier, and do not feel that I can to drop - not slippery. Cover corners slightly protrude beyond the edge of our very soft aluminum "ends", the corners become less acute. In the first minutes of use it seemed That uncomfortable unlock ... I used to unlock the fifth. I do not use a fingerprint, but who enjoys - just re-scan - you will be happy. Slightly less convenient was to press "volume +", but now the camera control button does not apply to arms and emits it cheap pickups rattling when you take the phone in his right hand. Fully enjoy quite convenient: Cover does not prevent clamp button on polhoda and take a picture. Loops under shnurochek not.
More here I am considered essentialperehodnichki , The price is for 2 adapter. can take them 2 times cheaper from another Seller: thank_you:
photo adapters
Attached Image

Tronsmart As usual, did not disappoint. everything is beautiful and high quality. I used for charging via micro-usb and connect the usb-flash drives. All works: dirol:
OTG proof
Attached Image

glued glassBrosco . It is currently nothing.
There is one "but" about which there has not yet been contacted:black frame slightly smaller than the screen on all sides. Those. glass screen covers the narrow strip along the perimeter. IMHO not hurt and almost never noticeable! I use a month - there were small, barely noticeable Scratchy on the opaque portion (ie, not on the screen, and about the front camera on the black).
Glass was bought with the phone in the Sony Center. (Came only xz1c hold in their hands, fell in love with the form factor right away ... but the seller says to me: "if pokupaesh- bt-speaker SRS-XB30 a gift!"
I could not refuse, a column of light-music and strobe: yahoo: fire: clap:

Ma4eTA13 @ 30.11.17, 16:40*
Tronsmart, as usual, did not disappoint. everything is beautiful and high quality. I used for charging via micro-usb and connect the usb-flash drives. All works: dirol:

That's just yesterday I wrote here that through such an adapter and OTG-Adapter MicroUSB, my phone does not see the stick. Although old Z3C with the same-OTG adapter, the flash drive is seen. (And we have interface USB 2.0, that is theoretically supposed to work). So I have a defective adapter (think good, because Xiaomi). So, orderTronsmart Also I respect them.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 30.11.17, 17:53

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 16:37