Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 25.09.08

DJI Spark

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
DJI's smallest drone
Manage gestures. Intelligent flight and video shooting systems
Official site:https://www.dji.com/sp..randsite&from=homepage
Device characteristics
Information from Yandex.Market:

Specifications
Multicopter type
quadcopter (4 screws)
Maximum climb rate
3 m / s
Maximum rate of decline
3 m / s
Maximum flight speed
13.9 m / s
Built-in sensors
GPS, GLONASS, accelerometer, magnetometer, infrared sensor, optical sensor
Brushless motor
there is
Professional model
there is
Flight control
Control type
Wi-Fi, radio channel
Autopilot
there is
Following the operator
there is
Gesture management
there is
Return to takeoff point
there is
Control range
100 m (Wi-Fi / Bluetooth) / 500 m (radio channel)
Mobile OS support
Android, iOS
Camera
Camera
built into the case
Matrix resolution
12 MP
First person view (FPV)
there is
Camera angle
81.9 �
Video resolution
1080p
Photo Resolution
3968x2976 pix.
Remote camera position control
two axes
Nutrition
Battery
1480 mA * h, 11.4 V
Maximum flight time
16 min
Size and weight
Dimensions, LxWxH
143x143x55 mm
Quadcopter weight
300 g
Equipment
11.4V 1480mAh 3S LiPo battery, spare propellers (2 pcs), charger, manual, micro USB cable, storage case
Additional Information
FlightAutonomy system; intellectual flight modes: TapFly (choice of direction on the smartphone screen), ActiveTrack (choice of object to track movement), QuickShot (4 intelligent programs for shooting), Gesture (gesture control); face recognition function; maximum height of flight above sea level: 4000 m; photography modes: single-frame, continuous, automatic exposure compensation (AEB), interval; Led backlight; GEO system: notifies of places not suitable for flight; optional: remote control, screw protection, glasses DJI Goggles

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 17.01.19, 11:38
Reason for editing: FAQ
slka27
Message#22
13.01.18, 02:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 03.01.13
Sony Ericsson Xperia acro HD

* DimanZ1, * DimanZ1,
Manipulations I called the process of buying in installments (without a% loan), the return of insurance and early repayment. An example of an Internet is accessible and understandable.
For example: you buy something for 100 thousand rubles. with an installment plan for a year, the bank calculates the amount of the loan you need in such a way that the principal debt and interest in the amount give 100 thousand rubles. For a year the discount will be around 9%. Those. on credit you take 91 tyr., and another 9 - it will be interest. So, this loan can be closed even the next day after the purchase, and there will be no need to pay 9 thousand rubles. percent, this will be your benefit. Thus, the longer the term and the higher the loan rate, the greater will be your gain.
There are pitfalls in the form of compulsory insurance for installment approval, and here we must carefully read the contract of this very additional insurance, if insurance can be returned, then you remain in the black.
As in my example with the drone.
Shop price 45k and compulsory insurance 6k.
The only problem is that you need to go to the insurance company and write an application for the return of insurance and have money for early repayment, which is why it was all done)))
Thus, 20 minutes of making installments in the store, 20 minutes of writing an insurance application and 10 minutes of writing an application for early repayment in a bank + 60 min.
Total 2 hours and spark fly more combo instead of 45k goes for 39k)

Post has been editedslka27 - 13.01.18, 02:17
Reason for editing: Refinement
DimanZ1
Message#23
13.01.18, 02:37
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 838
Check in: 03.11.07
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

Slka27 @ 13.01.18, 02:05*
Manipulations I called the installment purchase process

a normal option) people take cars like that on a stock on credit at a discount for example 50 thousand rubles. Then the next day the loan is paid and the savings on the face)

By the way, all Sparky and Maviki disappeared from Mvideo site, maybe tomorrow there will be new prices for them. I think the Spark combo kit will again cost more than 50 thousand rubles there

Post has been editedDimanZ1 - 13.01.18, 02:47
Kodzaeff
Message#24
13.01.18, 03:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 13.01.15

DimanZ1 @ 01/08/18, 15:48*
Here is the mod for the Spark DJI GO 4 4.1.9, which adds 7 intelligent modes from Mavik, and also includes the FCC on your remote with which the Spark already flies much more than the standard
Attached filedjigo419mod_FCC_Mavik_for_Spark_POI.apk (102,74 МБ)

Writes something like no internet connection! ..
slka27
Message#25
13.01.18, 14:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 03.01.13
Sony Ericsson Xperia acro HD

* Kodzaeff, if this message is in contact with the phone and the remote via Wi-Fi, then how would it be logical, it has nothing to do with the firmware.
moscow2
Message#26
15.01.18, 22:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 04.11.09
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

DimanZ1 @ 01.13.18, 2:37*
By the way, all Sparky and Maviki disappeared from Mvideo site, maybe tomorrow there will be new prices for them. I think the Spark combo kit will again cost more than 50 thousand rubles there
Also drew attention. What is the reason is not clear. Just kind of ripe for purchase and hit. : D

--------------------
Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus 64gb
DJI MAVIC AIR Fly More Combo
DimanZ1
Message#27
16.01.18, 16:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 838
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

Also drew attention. What is the reason is not clear. Just kind of ripe for purchase and hit.

Returned, with very biting prices. Now it’s not at all profitable to take Sparky or Maviki there. All the shares on them there ended.

Post has been editedDimanZ1 - 16.01.18, 16:14
Falseking
Message#28
21.01.18, 15:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 16.06.15
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* DimanZ1,Why not order from China? I already found a combo of 35-40k. Or are there any underwater stones?

--------------------
Start:Siemens a52, Siemens cx65, Siemens s65, Nokia n73.
Becoming:Sony Ericsson P1, Sony Ericsson w960i, Nokia 5800.
Growing up:Nubia z5, Iphone 5, Nubia z9, Meizu M6S, Galaxy Note 9.
DimanZ1
Message#29
21.01.18, 16:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 838
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

FalseKing @ 01.21.18, 15:43*
DimanZ1, why do not you order from China? I already found a combo of 35-40k. Or are there any underwater stones?

Did not want to risk it. I also lost 2 months with the phone Xiaomi, and it was stolen at our customs and eventually returned the money, having lost 600 rubles because of the difference in courses, and I still bought the phone at the place, Asus is true. I did not order small things from China regularly, but I didn’t dare to do something like that. And besides the same here in place of 37 thousand came out combo. And so people order, they write no problems.

Post has been editedDimanZ1 - 21.01.18, 16:30
moscow2
Message#30
21.01.18, 16:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 04.11.09
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

* DimanZ1I have the same thoughts.
Have you already bought? If so, where did you get it and how was it for you? Should I buy it? Was there an experience with quadrics before?

--------------------
Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus 64gb
DJI MAVIC AIR Fly More Combo
DimanZ1
Message#31
21.01.18, 16:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 838
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

User yuriks1 translated the following versions of Dji Go 4 sharpened just for Spark:
4.1.9 RusIt adds 7 intellectual modes from Mavik for Spark: Point of Interest, Sinematic Mode, Terrain Follow, Follow Me, Waypoints, Home Lock, Course Lock. FCC is also included.

4.1.15 Light rus
4.1.15 MOD 2.0 rus
These modes also have additional modes from Mavik, FCC is integrated, Google maps instead of Here maps, automatic adjustment of screen brightness to 100% when the program starts, you can install this mod on your phone in parallel with your main DJI GO4 and others. Read more about these mods can be readhere

Posted 01/21/2018 16:29:

DimanZ1, I hold the same thoughts.
Have you already bought? If so, where did you get it and how was it for you? Should I buy it? Was there an experience with quadrics before?

It’s written on the previous page where I took it and for how much (there were several shares on it at once, at the moment it’s very expensive to take). This is my first drone, I haven’t seen a quark-actor before) I was very pleased with the purchase of Spark.
Falseking
Message#32
23.01.18, 10:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 131

Guys, I have this question: can I start the spark from my hand (from the balcony, for example), then take control from the console, fly and return to the balcony, while landing on the arm? : D

--------------------
DimanZ1
Message#33
23.01.18, 12:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 838
Asus ZenFone Go ZB500KL

FalseKing @ 01/23/18, 10:43*
can I start the spark from my hand (from the balcony, for example), then take control from the console

It is from his hand that I always launch and plant it into my hand. I assigned a take-off / landing to one of the hot buttons on the remote. I hold Spark in my left outstretched hand, the remote in the right, I press the remote control button (Fn for me), Spark flies. When you land, you fly up to yourself and put your hand under the Spark and press the stick down and it sits in your hand (for someone it is probably more convenient again to press this assigned button on the remote control “take off / landing”

Post has been editedDimanZ1 - 23.01.18, 12:44
Falseking
Message#34
23.01.18, 13:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 131

* DimanZ1,excellent thank you! I ordered it literally 10 minutes ago. Combo set cost 34k + third battery 2.7k. If anyone is interested, I ordered through the gearbest (not advertising) + promotional code. On the Amazon combo sell for 22-25k, but alas, to get a copter from the United States is extremely difficult because of their laws.

--------------------
apollox
Message#35
23.01.18, 15:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 686
Check in: 03.12.09
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

FalseKing @ 01/23/18, 2:58 pm*
Combo set cost 34k + third battery 2.7k. If anyone is interested, I ordered through the gearbest (not advertising) + promotional code.

Good afternoon, you can link in PM?
Falseking
Message#36
23.01.18, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 131

* apolloxthrew. In general, I think I hurried, because tomorrow it seems like the budget Mavik will be presented. In any case, its output can reduce the price of spark. So wait a couple of weeks)

--------------------
apollox
Message#37
23.01.18, 16:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 686
Check in: 03.12.09
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) SM-J710FN

I am also waiting for the presentation of the new Mavik and what will happen to the prices for the spark)
By the way, the presentation today will be -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NzQA5oE-mY
djidai
Message#38
23.01.18, 17:14
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2026
Check in: 18.09.07
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Well take in the ranks of Sparkonautov)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPpFf2VRRUM
He is good at everything, small friendly looks and does not attract a lot of attention, as far as I understand, according to the laws of the Russian Federation, he will not prolazit a bit by weight for use without licensed use, but I think they will not be sticking, it looks tiny and looks like a toy, but it behaves horribly predictably, the flight that shook his norms on the video, then changed the place and went to the ocean there with gusts of wind pulling it, so I had to sit down immediately, but despite that there was no shaking (the suspension works out of the norms) and considering the wind He clung shallow asshole for Avio model experiments 450 helicopter model with this wind unesloby and turned to her mother edrene immediately. : D
So the thing is good, Mavik think the thing is more fun, but it costs more, and you can have problems with the authorities when flying without permission.

--------------------

����� ���� �Ѩ download

djidai
Message#39
23.01.18, 19:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2026
Check in: 18.09.07
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

And what the presentation watchhttps://store.dji.com/...ies?from=menu_productsHere everything is written and explained, apparently, the camera modules remain the same and the Sparka camera can set 4K))) So you need to wait for research in this area of ​​craftsmen)))
the price tag on the carcass is 850 euro combo 1050, the price tag on the spark combo in europe is the carcass 499 combo 699evro. The European price is higher, but for the receipt of such a thing in the Russian Federation you need to pay the customs fee, there will be no miracles! dji should reduce the weight and size of their drones in order to cram them under the laws of countries, otherwise sales will fall, therefore the price tag on the Sparc especially figs will squeeze, but I think a little further away they will make something even smaller.

Post has been editeddjidai - 23.01.18, 19:34

--------------------
CHINA OUR ALL
Falseking
Message#40
23.01.18, 20:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 131

* djidaiI was really looking forward to action from xiaomi. But almost 2 years have passed, and they are not going to withdraw new drones. I would definitely take an analogue of Mavik from xiaomi for 30-40 thousand)) And since the choice is small - Dji.

--------------------
drslipper
Message#41
23.01.18, 21:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 28.06.13

Today I tried 4.1.15 MOD 2.0 rus. Thank you so much, DimanZ1 !!!
What can I say! Finally, the connection in the city does not break a little drone takes off above 40-50 meters! Thanks to the included FCC! I thought to buy mavic, but now nafig need it. Spark is now at a normal distance can fly.
When flying, I did not notice any glitches. The flight went smoothly, the connection was stable. (I use the remote for flights).

94 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:29