> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

47 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XA1 Plus / XA1 Plus Dual - Official firmware
Evgeniy 74
Message#1
18.11.17, 13:22
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 643
Check in: 08.12.12
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus 4/32/64

Sony Xperia XA1 Plus / XA1 Plus Dual - Official firmware
Attached ImageG3412
Description � | Discussion � | Accessories | Official firmware

Important information!
I warn everyone:
If you downloaded the firmware from your location to your phone, or you collect the firmware yourself, see the list of sections carefully! If you see the file "simlock.ta" - do not try to flash it, get a tablet with Internet access via Wi-Fi, and not a phone! You will not have a connection, you can block everything !!! If you are collecting the firmware - delete it in advance, or simply do not include it in the list of collected files!
Also, do not transfer Flash to the advanced mode "Pro" - in this mode, the section "simlock.ta" - if it is in the firmware and you have overlooked it - WILL BE BROUGHT. In normal mode, the latest versions of Flash have protection and do not flash "simlock.ta", but still be careful and watch what you sew!

Drivers and Utilities
Informal programs for working with the phone:
  • Adb- A useful program for working with the phone through the command line.
  • Flashtool- A program exclusively for flashing Sony and SonyEricsson phones, as well as assembling .ftf firmware from files downloaded by Xperia Companion or XperiFirm
  • Drivers for flash.
Official firmware
Custom kernels
Custom Recovery for Android 8
Instructions

When asking a question, indicate the version of Android (7 or 8), it is easier to get specific help.
Route on Android 7, 8 is obtained with the help of the kernels with "Magisk", we look in the section "Custom kernels".
Route on Android 7 is also obtained using the cores from ab.shaheen, we look in the section "Custom kernels".

Topics Curatorbk-78

Post has been editedbk-78 - 28.03.19, 21:22
Reason for editing: Kernel with Magisk 18.1 for firmware 48.0.A.1.131 (G3412, Android 7).
aifinef
Message#22
15.12.17, 09:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 25.11.14

But I don’t know what to do with it further, because our device is not on the list - I agree with that

* jacadoGreetings.
Well yes. And which device did you choose in the flash unit, when he asks for a model when building the firmware?
Attached Image

If XA1 or XA Ultra - it will meet, but as stated above, the firmware will not start on ours. The error will spit out.<_<
Eleaf @ 11/19/17 00:14*
for which, when building ftf firmware, our loader.sin is needed
jacado
Message#23
15.12.17, 11:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 26.11.07

Greetings.
Well yes. And which device did you choose in the flash unit, when he asks for a model when building the firmware?

aifinef, good day! I don’t understand why at all when downloading and assembling firmware, the flash unit requests something from you and displays this window? We ourselves, even before loading, choose the actual firmware for us and voila!
Attached Image

Then, without our participation, there is downloading and building the firmware ... If I had chosen something from the above-mentioned window, then the firmware would have the same name, respectively ... But you see that this is not the case:
Attached Image

But when I connect a smartphone to my computer ... then the above-mentioned window comes out, asking to identify the connected device .. And it is not on the list ..
Attached Image

Post has been editedjacado - 15.12.17, 11:55

--------------------
Today I am quieter than water and funnier than grass ...
aifinef
Message#24
15.12.17, 18:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* jacado
I meanwhile only see a removal of the decision. MKTDroidTools does not see the block map and you will not create a scatter file.
Attached Image

Via ADBmanualReceived a card, but to remove the dump - all hands do not reach.<_<
Attached Image

Post has been editedaifinef - 15.12.17, 18:52
bk-78
Message#25
16.12.17, 18:22
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 5706
Check in: 22.12.07

* aifinefwith 64-bit MTK processors Droid Tools does not work! While waiting for the addition of support for our device in the flash. I removed the log from USB with the Xperia Companion firmware, but I could not create a fsc script for the flash drive. There's still one file with properties, here is its nowhere to take. Soon everything will appear, I hope.
Gentlemen, for some reason I have a strange glitch after the update on firmware 99, what day in the battery consumption writes 44, 45 days, days are added. That is, after charging I take off, but the statistics is not reset, although it should. So it counts the days, the infection;) Vipe did !!! Yesterday, again, the software was restored by a companion - you can see the result, it does not help!
Attached Image

Post has been editedbk-78 - 16.12.17, 18:40

--------------------
aifinef
Message#26
16.12.17, 18:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* bk-78,
Greetings. I already guessed. )
Here, the data section is encrypted by default. At first, I did not immediately understand why this TWRP suddenly asked for a password.
You can't even bake it. For me, so extra security feature. 99.9% of users phone password per fingerprint and / or for Pay.
TWRP offers data formatting - of course, after rebooting, everything is encrypted back.

As it appears in the flashlight, there will be more opportunities. I tried already from files from XperiaFirm to collect files to support our device.

Post has been editedaifinef - 16.12.17, 18:43
bk-78
Message#27
16.12.17, 18:50
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

* aifinefhere until TWRP! It's all the little things. Sony went its way, so with the help of the SP Flash Tool, they would have merged everything and asked for it.
We are lucky not to have Alcatel here! I bought a smart this year, and there they cut the fastboot and boot into it, closed the bootloader, the firmware is only a special service program, no more, and that program updates with the company's server, everything is encrypted, installs new firmware, no rollback , there is no root! The people are groaning, and these bastards in the update advertising dirty tack! And do not uproot until we make a noise in the subject line. Instructions gave how to turn off at least. Maybe the update came out, I do not know, I sold it in a week;)

--------------------
aifinef
Message#28
16.12.17, 18:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

Krshnv @ 12.12.17, 21:04*
With a non-system root, can system applications be deleted?
Evgeniy 74 @ 12.12.17, 21:15*
Not

By the way, why is it impossible?
It is even possible.

Posted 12/16/2017 6:55 PM:

* bk-78,
Well, I'm still with the word for the recovery.
I want to remove everything. It turns out that the data section cannot be removed, since we can’t get a full-fledged ftf firmware and then its modifications, without the support of our device in the USB flash drive.
bk-78
Message#29
16.12.17, 18:57
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

* aifinef
Everything is perfectly removed / inserted into the system. On Wileyfox (in my signature) on the 7-ke partition of the system in SquashFS, there is an ambush, delete only on the computer, first unpack the system, remove what you need, then build the system again, all this on Linux, on Windows is difficult, but in The phone does not see the system even with the TVRP root, it does not allow changing on the fly, such a thing in itself, such as an archive with high compression, read - read on the go, read only, does not allow itself to change !!! It seems there is a root, but to sense it! Only advertising to stick "AdGuard" and that's it. He is no longer needed and useless.

Post has been editedbk-78 - 16.12.17, 19:00

--------------------
aifinef
Message#30
16.12.17, 19:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

bk-78 @ 16.12.17, 19:57*
Only advertising to stick "AdGuard" and that's it. He is no longer needed and useless.

Recla and more advanced call blocking / sms management.Root Call Sms ManagerWith the root on our MTK, the error was issued and the locks did not work.
Developed (mdn80) should be given his due, he noticed a long time ago, he will not calm down until he helps the user with the trouble, threw a beta in a personal with the support of the Xposed module, only then everything began to work normally.
In the update release will include. Although I am not a special supporter of the modules, I still have to.
bk-78
Message#31
16.12.17, 19:25
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

* aifinefwithListen, why are you using SuperSU? Can the same® Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interfaceuse, no need to flash "SuperSU",stitching with TWRP "Magisk" and enjoying life, there are different modules, the superuser has his own (root, in Russian speaking), a very convenient thing, especially with hiding the root from applications with the "Magisk hide" function! Sberbank stupid plowing with a bang in the presence of a root and a pile of other buns;) The main thing is that the boot native was, otherwise you will not put it. That is, the custom / modified boot should be replaced with the native one, then sewed. Until I ruled my unit, I do not need a root in principle. The only thing that is unknown is whether the signature of the archive is necessary, therefore it is necessary to experiment. But the Companion of Sonevsky will have to recover it seems, only the loader will have to be locked.

Post has been editedbk-78 - 17.12.17, 01:20
Reason for editing: sorry, lost in one page of the topic)))

--------------------
aifinef
Message#32
16.12.17, 19:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* bk-78,
I use Magisk. Super sou did not even ask for a word.
And so for me, it is a priori better than SuperSu. On the first page I painted the instructions. Pay (when replacing the model), Xposed - no complaints.
bk-78
Message#33
16.12.17, 19:30
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

* aifinefI'm already confused about who uses what in what topic :) Sorry!

--------------------
aifinef
Message#34
16.12.17, 19:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* bk-78,
Well yes. ;) Though SafetyNet is not covered with the symbiosis of Magisk and Xposed, according to the Pay substitution model works. (not really to me fundamentally by the way - I live in a small town) - not so far from you by the way, Astrakhan region. Pay is not so common.
Attached Image
Attached Image
bk-78
Message#35
16.12.17, 19:40
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

* aifinefI used this Pay today for the first time, I took the card well :) At the gas station it was, the terminal demanded a chip! The cashier says card come on! Maybe this is the first time only?
It is lazy to put experiments experimentally without a normal flash drive, as I still remember, the Sonnevskie keys can be loved, so I will not do it yet. The device is loaded into the fastboot, fine, thanks for not having cut it out :)

--------------------
aifinef
Message#36
16.12.17, 19:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* bk-78,
And yesterday I was in the store - "do you accept non-payment?" (I do not see the icon on the terminal)
"And what is it ?, not only contact"
I always had the keys on the keys anyway. Parted without regrets.
bk-78
Message#37
17.12.17, 22:04
Guru
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5706

It was possible to add our device to the flash drive and roll back to 48.0.A.1.66 !!!
Since there is no support for our device in the flash, I had to do it myself.
Roll back to 66 firmware. Now I still download the firmware, test it. Works. A little later, I will lay out the necessary files and explain where to put them in order to flash the phone.
Internet mobile - connection is broken, while only one managed to download 66, the firmware "G3412_48.0.A.1.66_1310-8503_R3A.ftf" for the region "Central Europe 1" is not updated to 99, keep this in mind, I'm here and I rolled it back, since it is not for Russia, it was first downloaded simply, in it "Amazon" and "Kindle", "Spotify" is.
Now I’ll download one more “48.0.A.1.66 / R2A”, it goes like “1311-4005 Commercial and journalists”, I’ll see if there will be an update on it and what’s in it.
Well, and our, Russian 99 swing, so that was.

Post has been editedbk-78 - 18.12.17, 00:30

--------------------
Zxwip
Message#38
18.12.17, 10:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 05.01.16

Hello everyone, as I understand it, there is still no custom on the device?!

--------------------
SAINTS
vydylei
Message#39
18.12.17, 13:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 22.12.09
HTC Sensation

Today an update has arrived 48.0.A.1.117 dated December 8, 2017
Frantic89
Message#40
18.12.17, 14:01
User
[offline]

Messages 79
Check in: 19.07.16

What has changed there?

--------------------
All good !!!
vydylei
Message#41
18.12.17, 14:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 22.12.09
HTC Sensation

No changes noticed. Missing bug with back button. Previously, after the call did not immediately work. I had to poke several times to close the dialer. Now it seems to be fine.
Sony

47 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 06:31