> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

47 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XA1 Plus / XA1 Plus Dual - Official firmware
Evgeniy 74
Message#1
18.11.17, 13:22
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 643
Check in: 08.12.12
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus 4/32/64

Sony Xperia XA1 Plus / XA1 Plus Dual - Official firmware
Attached ImageG3412
Description � | Discussion � | Accessories � | Official firmware

Important information!
I warn everyone:
If you downloaded the firmware from your location to your phone, or you collect the firmware yourself, see the list of sections carefully! If you see the file "simlock.ta" - do not try to flash it, get a tablet with Internet access via Wi-Fi, and not a phone! You will not have a connection, you can block everything !!! If you are collecting the firmware - delete it in advance, or simply do not include it in the list of collected files!
Also, do not transfer Flash to the advanced mode "Pro" - in this mode, the section "simlock.ta" - if it is in the firmware and you have overlooked it - WILL BE BROUGHT. In normal mode, the latest versions of Flash have protection and do not flash "simlock.ta", but still be careful and watch what you sew!

Drivers and Utilities
Informal programs for working with the phone:
  • Adb- A useful program for working with the phone through the command line.
  • Flashtool- A program exclusively for flashing Sony and SonyEricsson phones, as well as assembling .ftf firmware from files downloaded by Xperia Companion or XperiFirm
  • Drivers for flash.
Official firmware
Custom kernels
Custom Recovery for Android 8
Instructions

When asking a question, indicate the version of Android (7 or 8), it is easier to get specific help.
Route on Android 7, 8 is obtained with the help of the kernels with "Magisk", we look in the section "Custom kernels".
Route on Android 7 is also obtained using the cores from ab.shaheen, we look in the section "Custom kernels".

Topics Curatorbk-78

Post has been editedbk-78 - 28.03.19, 21:22
Reason for editing: Kernel with Magisk 18.1 for firmware 48.0.A.1.131 (G3412, Android 7).
Eleaf
Message#2
18.11.17, 23:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 27.06.15

Transferred from discussions.

After unlocking the bootloader and trying to put the kernel with TWRP from XA1, I got a brick.

After a full day of light revived.

In general, on XperiaFirm firmware1309-9378 RU \ AU \ KZBY 48.0.A.1.99-R6A and the kernel from it did not get up through Flashlight. For the reason that there (in FlashTule) there is no our model, for which when building ftf firmware, our loader.sin is needed

Xperia Companion did not restore, hung on the "preparation", then gave an error.
After much manipulation, Xperia Companion still started up in disaster recovery. I think that the fact is that it conflicts with the settings from other devices. Reinstalled Xperia Companion again.
Of course, I cursed the unlocked boot as describedhere(by the way, you can open / close the bootloader not only via ADB, but also using a USB flash drive, choosing XA1 from the list of devices, just why?))
Booth crashed and recovery through XperiaFirm was completed.

Summing up:

1) If it really hurts my hands to test the kernels, at least use it via Hotboot
2) Get used to live without root (Perhaps this is not for long) Although some do not understand that so many are attached to it. Habit. And the old one. )
3) +10 to the handle
4) + lost day off.

ThanksEvgeniy 74 for the response.

And yes, experimenting with the phone is still a bit early. In any case, without a full backup.
aifinef
Message#3
28.11.17, 13:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 25.11.14

Getting TWRP and Root - MagiskSu rights
For the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus G3412 phone model on the stock firmware of the assembly 48.0.A.1.99

Thanks to the chela with XDAjanjanFor help with compiling the TWRP kernel, I managed to install Magisk through numerous trial and error.
SuperSU stubbornly did not want to flash, including the versionSR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip

1) Get the unlock code ondeveloper.sonymobile.com
Our model is not there yet - choose XA1

2) Unlock the bootloader in the USB flash drive

3) Download recovery.img and add it to the folder with adb
Attached Image

Attached filerecovery.img(13.36 MB)

4) Download Magisk-v12.0-sonyfix.zip (with fix for Sony ELF core) and put it on the memory card.
Attached fileMagisk-v12.0-sonyfix.zip(6.15 MB)

5) Turn off the phone and transfer it to fastboot mode by holding the volume rocker up and connecting the cable. The diode should turn blue.
Open the command window on the ADB folder (Shift + RMB) and enter the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Attached Image

Turn on the phone.

6) With the clamped volume of the visa + power, it is not possible to enter the recovery , so I used the ADB command
adb reboot recovery

We hold the volume rocker down + power, when triggered vibroAt once let go.

7) In TWRP, we ignore entering a password by pressingCancel(It will not be superfluous to be puzzled about Nandroid Backup)

8) ChooseMount, We put up a daw onSystem, click back.

9) Flash Magisk-v12.0-sonyfix.zip

With a successful firmware reboot.
Attached Image

10) Go to Magisk and update everything that offers. Apk, Zip file and select "Direct installation. (Recommended)". Rebuy.
Attached Image
Attached Image

If apk is not updated, download the current version of the manager intopic. At the moment it isMagisk Manager v5.4.3

11) After the reboot, check the status of SafetyNet, SelectMagisk Hideand hide from the root there Sber and other applications detecting Root rights.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

12) We use root, recovery and Pay!
Attached Image
Attached Image

For convenience, you can now download any button to reboot into recovery - for example -thisor typing interminalcommands:
su
reboot recovery

Attached Image

13) If anything goes wrong, you can recover by flashing the native kernel from the boot.img firmware stock. Attached at the bottom of the post.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Or remove the Magisk firmware in the TWRP uninstaller.
Attached fileMagisk-uninstaller-20171123.zip(2.64 MB)

Of the minuses, when you restart the phone - a warning message about the unlocked boot for five seconds. Closing it - the phone snaps another "warning" and will not turn on.
Reopen the bootloader again. Then the phone will start up safely. Since the non-system root only works when the boot loader is open.

Job xposedv88.2v89 is verified. Most relevant not system . Since the root too, not systemic. (systemless)
Attached Image

But SafetyNet will not work with him and, accordingly, Sberbank will block Pay.
So if you need Pay, do not put Xposed. Seen that there are solutions how to make them both,but not personally tested. One solutionhere. Takenfrom here.
Anais10 @ 06/01/16 06:22*
Xposed is still not good friends with Magisk v14, bootlops after installation are possible, a non-working framework and other problems (one of the examples). If this problem has touched you, put Magisk v13 or wait for the Xposed update.
Anais10 @ 06/01/16 06:22*
After installing Xposed, SafetyNet stops testing and Android Pay does not work. Why and what to do?
Magisk no longer hides Xposed, so installing even non-system Xposed = problems with SafetyNet.

What is a Magisk and what it represents can be found incorrespondingtopic.

Upgrading from version v14.0 to v15.0 without losing datahere.

Attention! If you do not quite understand all the manipulations, do not install any of the above! No one is responsible for your potential bricks!
This information is posted solely for informational purposes and does not call anyone for anything.

Attached files

Attached fileboot.img(24.13 MB)

Post has been editedaifinef - 26.12.17, 22:23
Reason for editing: Update Magisk v14 ->v15
pharmaceut
Message#4
30.11.17, 12:21
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 25.10.17

Hello everyone, I'm from the next branch, add from myself:

After unlocking the bootloader and trying to put the kernel with TWRP from XA1, I got a brick.

After a full day of light revived.
After unblocking the bootloader and trying to put a rat with TWRP from XA1 to XA1! I received a brick, or rather, a bootlap every 20-30 seconds, or rather, the bootlap was immediately after the unlock, but I requested the recovery and the kernel, - the recovery works, the reboot is not lost. Ipus already a week ((

Companion goes through the entire recovery cycle but the problem is not solved.
Some people sin on the hardware part, but they didn’t touch the body at all. Yes, and the recovery is not overloaded1
Flashlight after long dances with a tambourine still sews, but with an error about the bootloader is not found, and to no avail.

He wore a dude that sewed through SETULS, everything goes well, but again 25.

I tried all sorts of wipe and installation SuprSu and Magic through recovery, leneage 15.1 is not sewn.

There is a suspicion that you need a native core, but those that eat in nete do not solve the problem .. Maybe you can deploy someone else's backup TWRP G3116 on my G3116? so that all areas are restored, along with the loader? A # ny other ideas?

Post has been editedpharmaceut - 30.11.17, 12:22
aifinef
Message#5
30.11.17, 12:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

pharmaceut @ 30.11.17, 13:21*
Can someone else's backup TWRP G3116 deploy on my G3116? so that all areas are restored, along with the loader?

Greetings. Can not. It has long been tested on the phone T2U. Backup did not rise from one to another a similar model.

pharmaceut @ 30.11.17, 13:21*
There is a suspicion that you need a native core, but those that eat in nete do not solve the problem

Instead of trying to download your firmware from XperiaFirm, there will be a file kernel ...... sin
in the flashtool tools - sin editor - extract data - the output will be kernel ..... elf rename it to boot.img - this will be your native kernel.
egr7v8
Message#6
30.11.17, 17:28
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 30.03.13

Fastboot does not see the device, what's the problem?

firmware version - 48.0.A.1.99
bootloader unlocked.

--------------------
Universalcrew
aifinef
Message#7
30.11.17, 17:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* egr7v8,
Here you can guess for a long time. Anything.
In the manager, how is it determined (or not determined) when in bootloader mode?
team sent to fastboot or buttons (Vol + cable)
Well, the banal - change the usb port. By adb is determined if, then it should be in the fastbuy. The loader is the same as it was opened.
egr7v8
Message#8
30.11.17, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* aifinef
I sent both buttons and a command, the port tried to change - nothing.

in the manager is not defined ...

Attached Image

Post has been editedegr7v8 - 30.11.17, 18:12

--------------------
Universalcrew
aifinef
Message#9
30.11.17, 18:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* egr7v8,
maybethiswill help?

Oh yeah, on a working computer, drivers from another model were installed, they conflicted with mine. Cured by removing the old and installing new ones. His own

Post has been editedaifinef - 30.11.17, 18:17
Reason for editing: Upd
egr7v8
Message#10
30.11.17, 18:42
User
[offline]

Messages 75

* aifinef
Thanks, it worked, though I tookthese onesdrivers.

--------------------
Universalcrew
aifinef
Message#11
03.12.17, 17:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

So if you need Pay, do not put Xposed. I saw that there are solutions how to make friends of both of them, but I did not personally test it. One solution here.

Confirmed. Pay Pay in Magisk + is not a system Xposed v88.2 from topjohnwu installed as a Magisk module for thisthe decisionworks. (SafetyNet check fails)

Post has been editedaifinef - 03.12.17, 17:40
Yoo9871
Message#12
09.12.17, 21:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 29.02.12

Hello everyone !! Maybe someone will post the latest firmware, download fails.
stasker72
Message#13
09.12.17, 23:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 19.12.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I understand that at the moment there are no ways to get a root and not lose the DRM keys while doing this? : unsure:

--------------------
Samsung Galaxy S8 + Exynos
Sony Xperia Z2 [MX Rom v8.6.0]
aifinef
Message#14
09.12.17, 23:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

* Yoo9871,
Firmware is downloaded to XperiaFirm, but in the USB flash drive to collect it in an ftf file, our device is not there. And if you choose XA1 or XA1 Ultra in the list of devices, it’s far from a fact that they will do. Rather not even than yes.
I have some ideas how to take a dump, but it will be more difficult than usual. In MTK Droid Tools, the / dev / block sections are not displayed and you do not create a scatter file for SP Flashtool, respectively.

* stasker72,
For myself I will say - I have never been puzzled for DRM keys. Did not check if there is a way to save them or not. As for me personally, that they are what is not - Without a difference.

Post has been editedaifinef - 10.12.17, 12:09
Yoo9871
Message#15
10.12.17, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 119
Check in: 29.02.12

Who can help? He scored the password, removed the imprint, rebooted the body ... He demanded to enter the password, I enter, but he does not accept it .. What the hell is this. I contacted this shit called Sony !!!
aifinef
Message#16
10.12.17, 12:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 267

Xperia Companion ->Software Recovery ->The device cannot be recognized or started ..
krshnv
Message#17
12.12.17, 20:04
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1310
Check in: 21.08.08

And with a non-system root, can system applications be deleted?

--------------------
Samsung E720>Nokia 6131>Nokia 6290>Asus p535>Samsung i740>HTC Desire V-Sony Xperia M2 Dual (D2302) Unlock rev.6>5.1.1 18.6.A.0.182>Sony XA1 Plus
Evgeniy 74
Message#18
12.12.17, 20:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 643
Check in: 08.12.12

Krshnv @ 12.12.17, 22:04*
And with a non-system root, can system applications be deleted?
Not)

--------------------
Software Version 48.1.A.2.73
jacado
Message#19
14.12.17, 22:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 192
Check in: 26.11.07

Eleaf @ 11/18/17, 23:14*
2) Get used to live without root (Perhaps this is not for long) Although some do not understand that so many are attached to it. Habit. And the old one. )

Eleaf, let me disagree with the point "2" of your summary ... Especially with the second part of it! Ruth is not a habit, but in the hands growing from the shoulders, it is a very useful and necessary opportunity to remove all the unwanted trash from the firmware and make a fullbackup the whole system ... This is only a part of the possibilities. And you should not be so skeptical about this, calling "get used to live without root ..." . Always, and on all his smartphones he put the root, and never regretted it ... I think many will agree with me.

--------------------
Today I am quieter than water and funnier than grass ...
jacado
Message#20
14.12.17, 23:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Yoo9871 @ 10.12.17, 11:33*
Who can help? He scored the password, removed the imprint, rebooted the body ... He demanded to enter the password, I enter, but he does not accept it .. What the hell is this. I contacted this shit called Sony !!!

Yoo9871Are you sure that you enter the password you have scored? Given the layout and register, accurate to the letter?
If you can not remember, you will have to perform the recovery procedure, as described below:

If you forget your screen unlock password, PIN, or pattern access key, you can use the device recovery feature in the Xperia â„¢ Companion app to remove this protection level. You must be signed in to your Google account to complete this operation. Starting the recovery function will reinstall the device software, with the result that some personal data may be lost.

If the device cannot be turned off before restoring the software, it can be turned off forcibly.

You will not be able to use your new Google â„¢ username or password to access and restore your device for 72 hours.

Post has been editedjacado - 14.12.17, 23:14

--------------------
jacado
Message#21
15.12.17, 01:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 192

Aifinef @ 09.12.17, 23:45*
Firmware is downloaded to XperiaFirm, but in the USB flash drive to collect it in an ftf file, our device is not there. And if you choose XA1 or XA1 Ultra in the list of devices, it’s far from a fact that they will do. Rather not even than yes.

aifinefjust the opposite is true ... The firmware for our device is successfully downloaded, and just as successfully, is automatically assembled into a filetftwhich can be found along the way:C: \ Users \ BOSS \ .flashTool \ firmwares ... In any case, I have this ... But I don’t know what to do with it further, because our device is not on the list - with this I agree ... The whole process can be briefly seen and understood from the screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedjacado - 15.12.17, 01:36

--------------------

47 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 03:55