Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 867
Check in: 03.03.08
Lenovo K3 Note

Oukitel C8 - Firmware
PictureOukitel C8
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information
I strongly recommend that before any manipulations with the phone make a full ROM backup using
SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.

Drivers and Utilities
For firmware and backup useSP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.
In the same place in the Cap there are necessary drivers and instructions!

Firmware

TWRP, ROOT, Preloader, etc.

Instructions

Modifications

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 31.03.19, 12:46
Reason for editing: Merged V14.0 firmware with Infinity
Agafonoff
Message#2
04.11.17, 04:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1076
Check in: 30.10.08
Oukitel C8 3G

TWRP for Oukitel C8

I strongly recommend that before any manipulations with the phone make a full ROM backup using SP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.
Scatter file for Oukitel C8:Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.txt(9.54 KB)

Scatter in zip archive:Attached fileMT6580_Android_scatter.zip(1.18 KB)

Preloader file for Oukitel C8:Attached filepreloader_wd393b.zip(79.3 KB)

Stock Boot and Recovery (in case you need to recover):Attached fileStock_Boot_and_Recovery_Oukitel_C8.zip(18.3 MB)

Recovery collected on the basis of the kernel firmware Android 7.0 version OUKITEL_C8_V7.0_20171012.

Download TWRP:

Version 3.1.0:Attached filetwrp310.zip(11.5 MB)

Version 3.1.1:Attached filetwrp311.zip(11.23 MB)

Version 3.2.3-0 (recommended):Attached fileTWRP_3.2.3-0.zip(10.23 MB)

ATTENTION! When using the "TWRP Installation Instructions with ADB"you need to unlock the bootloader. This action leads to the cancellation of the guarantee. You take all actions at your own peril and risk. No one except you is responsible for any problems.

You will need a computer.

Instructions for unlocking the bootloader:
As a result of unlocking, you will receive a completely clean phone: all user data and programs will be erased!
1. In the "Settings" menu of the smartphone, activate the "For Developers" menu (as a rule, by repeatedly pressing the build number in the "About phone" tab) and select "Allow factory unlock" in the menu. Turn off the machine.

2. Switch the device to the "fastboot" mode by pressing the volume up and power off from the off state of the key combination by selecting the "fastboot" (bootloader) option from the appeared text menu of the bootloader.

3. Connect the smartphone cable to the USB port of the computer (in the Device Manager, the Android ADB Interface device should appear), (if necessary, install the appropriate ADB device drivers).

copy the necessary utilities to the computer:Attached fileAdb.rar(1.44 MB)

, unpack them into a separate folder and open it in the command line (in the explorer, highlight the folder, press and hold shift, right-click on the folder and select "Open command window" in the menu that appears - a black terminal window will appear).

4. At the command prompt, enter the command:
fastboot devices
at the same time, if everything is installed and connected correctly, as a result of the command, you will get the output line of your smartphone like:
fastboot 0123456789ABCDEF

5. Enter the unlock command:
fastboot oem unlock
while on the screen of the smartphone you will be prompted to confirm the intentions by pressing the volume up. Press the volume up.
On the command line, if the command is successful, you will see the following:

C: \ ADB>fastboot oem unlock
(bootloader) Start unlock flow

OKAY [43.920s]
finished. total time: 43.921s

IMPORTANT!! Do not miss this item! ->
6. Restart the smartphone with the command
fastboot reboot

Instructions for installing TWRP using ADB:
Turn off the smartphone and call the mode "fastboot". Connect it to the computer.
Copy the image of TWRP recovery.img to the folder with ADB utilities. At the command prompt, type:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
In this case, the recovery will be flashed into the memory of the smartphone. Reboot your smartphone with a team
fastboot reboot
Immediately after the command, hold down the "Volume Up" button and wait until a menu of 3 items appears. Select recovery. Must boot into TWRP.
Unplug the cable. Is done.

Instructions for installing TWRP using the SP Flash Tool:
InstallSP Flash Tool is a flash driver for MTK smartphones.I am using version 5.1628.
Create a folder in the root of the C drive with the name TWRP, copy the downloaded recovery.img and scatter file into it.
Open the flash driver:
Do not touch the "Download Agent" line.
In the "Scatter-loading file" line, select the previously prepared scatter file.
The line "Aunthetication File" (if any) is not touched.
If everything is done correctly, then below, in front of the item "recovery" there will be a tick.
Then select the firmware mode: Download Only, click the Download button,and only after that we connect the switched off device!
The process of the firmware will start, a window with a tick will appear after successful completion. Close the program, turn off the smartphone.
Now you can enter the recovery by holding the "Vol +" and the power button (on the phone off).

Instructions for updating TWRP to a new version using the internal toolkit:
Boot into TWRP. Select the Install-Install Image (or img) item,
select the recovery.img file, select the Recovery section for the firmware image,
We make a svayp to confirm the firmware, at the end we select Restart.
New version of TWRP installed.

Instructions for obtaining ROOT rights:
Download the zip archive from SuperSU:Attached fileSR1-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1-20170608224931.zip(5.99 MB)

Boot into TWRP. Select the item Installation,
select the downloaded zip archive from SuperSU,
do svayp to confirm the firmware,
at the end, select Reboot.
ROOT rights obtained.

Post has been editedAgafonoff - 08.09.18, 14:37
Reason for editing: Added TWRP 3.2.3-0
Agafonoff
Message#3
13.11.17, 15:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1076
Oukitel C8 3G

Firmware ver.7 without any changes to install via TWRP.
No one is responsible for your actions except you! Do not forget to backup! Before installing, clear Cache, Dalvik, Data, System.
Stock_Oukitel_C8_v7.0_20171012 (size 1 Gb):https: //drive.google.c.…2Np42/view? usp = sharing

Post has been editedAgafonoff - 14.11.17, 19:54
Reason for editing: In the header
efqan
Message#4
13.11.17, 16:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 02.06.15
ZTE Nubia M2 NX551J

I ask you to raise the stock firmware in the header. leaked by Infinity CM2. checked stitched with SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1636.

https://yadi.sk/d/vLmyjZDI3PerbT
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 15.11.17, 10:50
Agafonoff
Message#5
14.11.17, 21:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1076
Oukitel C8 3G

Firmware ver.8 for installation via TWRP.
When installing the firmware, Open Gapps Pico is installed. As a result, Google remains the only Play Market and Chrome. Suspicious webcore with Opera removed.
No one is responsible for your actions except you! Do not forget to backup! Before installing, clear Cache, Dalvik, Data, System.
Stock_Oukitel_C8_v8.0_20171110 (size 1 Gb):https: //drive.google.c...yd0Bz/view? usp = sharing

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 15.11.17, 10:54
Tramors
Message#6
15.11.17, 11:10
Better to be than to seem
[online]

Messages 2786
Check in: 01.02.16

Instructions for firmware TWRP custom recovery and further through it the root
First, download the recovery files and the scatter file from the header

Download the Flash Tool and drivers
We do on the computer on the C drive the Oukitel folder and in it we throw the flash files and drivers and the scatter file and the TWRP recovery file
Unpack the archive with flash tools and drivers
Install the driver in manual or automatic mode

Insert the USB cable into the computer in the back of the motherboard output or if the laptop is on the left into the output from the motherboard
We start flash on behalf of the device administrator
Next, on the right side will be the scatter download button, click and select the scatter file from our folder on the C drive uhans_a101
The program will immediately see the recovery file in this folder (recovery.img)
Click the download button at the top left (by the way, the mode should be under it download only)
After that, we insert the USB cable into the phone and wait a few seconds, the red bar will go then yellow and it will appear ok, this is all a recovery on board, in no case do we turn on the phone, otherwise the native recovery will be demolished by custom, you need to hold down the volume button on + phone at the same time
A menu will appear, use the volume up key to select the recovery mod item and press the volume minus, the phone should reboot into TWRP set the language you need and everything if necessary and go to the menu
Left top install button (install)
Yes, I forgot before all this in the phone or on the flash drive we make the TWRP folder and we drop the SuperSu file into it
Let's go back to the recovery, it means the install button, click and select the drive where the folder and file is super su, select this file and swipe right, wait for the firmware and when all the root is ready on board, we reboot into the system and then turn on the super su updates the binary file, You can update the super user from the Play Market to the last one and use it and rejoice

ATTENTION!! After installing the recovery, subject to the permission of changes in the system, it is mandatory to install SuperSU, otherwise the system will not boot!
SuperSu flash through TWRP

An illustrative picture of the TVRP firmware
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 18.11.17, 10:58

--------------------
Planet of communication
Tramors
Message#7
19.11.17, 09:37
[online]

Messages 2786

In short, I rolled back yesterday to V7 because V8 didn’t be impressed with errors bugs over time, yesterday it made five sews, but who is sick like me with clean bursts yesterday I found out by experience Google Chrome couldn’t be touched at all, much less touch freezing error SMS starts to knock out and then other applications also beat the error

--------------------
Planet of communication
vaalf
Message#8
19.11.17, 17:58
PersÅna suspecta
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 8742
Check in: 12.05.13
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

M
We move to subsection:Other brands
A fruitful discussion.

--------------------
Do you think all that simple? Yes, everything is simple. But not at all. A. Einstein.
Dhanvantari
Message#9
19.11.17, 18:23
Lover of mobile cameras
[offline]

Messages 2711
Check in: 14.03.12
Nokia N8

Tramors @ 11/19/17, 09:37*
yes who is sick like me bouts of purity

haha and I am like that (by the way, it's terrible for every little niggle), yesterday everything was soared I thought because of what the errors were with Voice Search and my native browser being dropped, but it turns out Chrome is to blame? hmm funny how so ... And the fact that deleting these applications makes sense because they will not work in any way until they are updated, Google sews up their meaning in general, grabs the market itself and all this basic fundamentals, when everything in the market can be downloaded from Google. Yesterday, up to 3 nights, I sat there thinking what was there and how, I scored a shorter way back from under FTool on V7 back and was pleased (quietly calm), the drain was shorter. A V8 clumsy well, for sure.

Post has been editedDhanvantari - 19.11.17, 18:25
Tramors
Message#10
19.11.17, 21:08
[online]

Messages 2786

* DhanvantariI sewed gapss pico firmware after firmware and they do not work, the situation is shorter as on leagoo kicca power, but on gretel gt6000 piko they got up perfectly, this one becomes a pussy, but then the errors are shorter than nano gaps There is practically nothing, too, at least, by the way, chrome, if the SD Maid line is turned off by the autorun Receivers, they also hit errors right away

--------------------
Planet of communication
vektor61
Message#11
19.11.17, 21:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Check in: 03.12.11
Honor 9

* Tramors
Where did you get the mistakes there in the V8 version?
I put V8 through TWRP, I immediately rolled Pico Gapps (they removed all Google software, except for chrome and movies), then immediately put the root.
Booted, passed the initial setup. Put the launcher of a newer version, a modified YouTube. Blocked movies, chrome, standard browser, calculator and much more that I do not need.
No errors either in contacts, or in SMS, or in a call. Nowhere is there a single error in any application.
Tramors
Message#12
19.11.17, 22:54
[online]

Messages 2786

* vektor61,I write for my device, if everything is fine, I can only rejoice, I also patched v8 through TV too, it was normal for two days, the SMS error began, the errors of the applications that stand, and I tried more than once, the result is the same, FIG knows I did not touch anything extra, well, I deleted the updates, these films and all the picos do not become me, I fixed the nano, the norm, the same situation was on the kitty, exactly the same, and chrome if I touch right away they hit the error

--------------------
Planet of communication
vektor61
Message#13
19.11.17, 22:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Honor 9

* Tramors, well, a full wipe and roll immediately the firmware, the gaps and the root in sequence, without being overloaded. The devices are the same, if the Chinese have not changed something in the quiet in the hardware)))
Tramors
Message#14
20.11.17, 00:07
[online]

Messages 2786

* Tramors, well, a full wipe and roll immediately the firmware, the gaps and the root in sequence, without being overloaded. The devices are the same, if the Chinese have not changed something in the quiet in the hardware)))

Everything did just that, it's not the first and not the second and not even the third phone, a bunch of them have already passed through their hands, this has never happened, therefore, through the flash completely, the v7 has been flooded, and the chrome is I do not touch, for a day, until all the norm, I deleted the excess, the launcher is another root, and everything else, the dialer does not fall

--------------------
Planet of communication
vektor61
Message#15
20.11.17, 00:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Honor 9

* TramorsI realized that this is not the first phone in my hands, somehow this is all strange, well, we will know that this could be, thanks for the information.
knowhow3
Message#16
20.11.17, 01:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 867
Check in: 03.03.08
Lenovo K3 Note

* alexst18,
Here isherecan take

--------------------
5.1. If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
dimah72
Message#17
20.11.17, 07:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 02.07.11

Where did you get the mistakes there in the V8 version?
Put V8 through TWRP

Also through TWRP from the cap stands v8, ... in it already immediately the picot gaps are sewn up, ... ruled, ... and everything ... works, I do not notice any bugs and errors ... like.
On 8-ke, chrome did not delete, did not freeze, ... and on the seventh version, freeze, left only the stock browser, everything worked, the only thing ... video in the browser, YouTube, in social programs did not start, ... only through play.

Post has been editeddimah72 - 20.11.17, 07:25
Tramors
Message#18
20.11.17, 09:07
[online]

Messages 2786

* alexst18,here is a link to my disk, this version of flash tula works fine with this processor, for more than a year the phones on this processor have it
Flash tool and driver

--------------------
Planet of communication
drynja82
Message#19
20.11.17, 20:50
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 28.02.15

Good day to all, are there any craftsmen in that topic? Someone can make a normal and stable firmware.
And please, are there any covers for this miracle, besides silicone
jinspb
Message#20
20.11.17, 21:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 13.04.15

Hello to all! Dear forum users, help go around your Google account on Oukitel C8, rummaged through the whole youtube andsavagemessiahzine.com. Not one of the proposed options did not help, where there are no points in the right corner, where there is no loop. I understand Google put a good defense
vektor61
Message#21
20.11.17, 21:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 985
Honor 9

* drynja82
There are craftsmen in this topic, but either they are not so skilled, or they do not have time and desire to make firmware for the ultrabudgetary.
Stoke V8 is normal and stable firmware, I use it - there are no problems at all. We are waiting for Oreo, in 1 or 2 quarter of 2018, the official release on this phone will be recorded, unless, of course, Unofficial AOSP or Lineage assemblies are recorded earlier. Android 7.0 flow is enough, but I personally want 8.0 for this phone.
As for the covers - of course they are already on sale on the well-known site, it is easy to check this by scoring the corresponding search query in the search bar of this site.

143 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 22:09