Bypassing the distribution of the Internet distribution of MTS Belarus. | Bypassing the Internet distribution blocking, blocking the downloads of torrents.
Bypassing the distribution of the Internet.
Did the instruction on how to bypass the distribution of the Internet help you?
Yes. [ 33 ] ** [70,21%]
Not. [ 14 ] ** [29,79%]
Are the instructions available?
Yes. [ 38 ] ** [80,85%]
Not. [ 2 ] ** [4,26%]
I am a kettle and I need help; D [ 6 ] ** [12,77%]
Total votes: 47

Rep: (171)
MTS "Unlimited."Republic of Belarus.
PictureInternet distribution bypass
Description of the tariff plan | Forum Rules | Rules section "Technotrepalka"
    We discuss, find common solutions to circumvent the distribution of the Internet on the tariff planMTS "Unlimited"in RB.
    The solution is applicable for other operators, countries.

I use the phone on the android platform, so I am writing instructions for android. There will be questions on other platforms — let's solve it together.
general information
VPN (Eng. Virtual Private Network - a virtual private network - a generic name for technologies that allow you to provide one or more network connections (logical network) on top of another network (for example, the Internet). Despite the fact that communications take place over networks with a lower or unknown level of trust (for example, over public networks), the level of trust in the built logical network does not depend on the level of trust in the underlying networks through the use of cryptography (encryption, authentication, public key infrastructure, Protection against repetition and change of messages transmitted over a logical network).

PPTP (English Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol) is a point-to-point tunnel protocol that allows a computer to establish a secure connection to the server by creating a special tunnel in a standard, non-secure network. PPTP places (encapsulates) PPP frames into IP packets for transmission over a global IP network, such as the Internet. PPTP can also be used to establish a tunnel between two local networks. PPTP uses an additional TCP connection to maintain the tunnel.

Time to live (TTL) - the limiting period of time or the number of iterations or transitions for which a data set (packet) can exist before its disappearance.

Instructions
For Russia and other countries that use the IPv6 protocol, a transition from the new IPv6 Internet protocol to the old IPv4 is required, otherwise blocking bypass will not work! I recommend to remove the MTS application.
Belarus uses the old IPv4 internet protocol.

Downloading torrent'ov on a mobile device.

Distribution of the Internet on a computer / phone:
NO ROOT

ROOT

Testing

news

Post has been editeddm_bendega - 21.02.19, 23:19
Reason for editing: Added instructions.

Rep: (273)
If you fix the TTL on the phone and distribute the Internet on the computer, you still need to use VPNs for torrents? MTS Russia.

Rep: (850)
Haoose @ 03/14/19, 10:41 PM*
Do you still need to use VPNs for torrents?
if the operator will block the download of torrents, then yes. On the Belarusian MTS - that's for sure.

Rep: (8)
Does the VPN need to be turned on on the distributing phone or on the receiving PC?

Does the VPN need to be turned on on the distributing phone or on the receiving PC?

On the host.

Rep: (15)
The situation is such that MTS in Russia has recently fired a hand even with a fixed TTL. Their application is not installed.

Post has been editedclubber_77 - 18.03.19, 13:37

Rep: (26)
clubber_77 @ 03/18/19, 13:37*
The situation is such that MTS in Russia has recently fired a hand even with a fixed TTL. Their application is not installed.

Even scorching the distribution from android to android with the right ttl?

Post has been edited-MATPOC- - 18.03.19, 14:01

Rep: (15)
-MATPOC- @ 03/18/2019, 2:00 PM*
Even scorching the distribution from android to android with the right ttl?

Not always, but did not find patterns.

Does anyone know how to check the TTL packets leaving the phone, preferably in real time?

Post has been editedclubber_77 - 18.03.19, 15:17

clubber_77 @ 03/18/2019, 13:47*
Not always, but did not find patterns.

Does anyone know how to check the TTL packets leaving the phone, preferably in real time?

VPN use, do not burn.

I recently tried a bundle: smart distributor (with root) + prog for VPN + VPN Hotspot prog = traffic did not fire, despite the fact that the receiving smart has a standard ttl

Rep: (5)
* -MATPOC- , and you can name the programs you used

I recently tried a bundle: smart distributor (with root) + prog for VPN + VPN Hotspot prog = traffic did not fire, despite the fact that the receiving smart has a standard ttl

Well, I do not use the program with VPN and do not advise. In free programs, restrictions on jumps and dead speed. I share instructions with free VPNs without speed / download limits.

Kakahka228 @ 03/18/19, 21:05*
and you can name the programs you used

VPN Speed ​​and VPN Hotspot
In free programs, restrictions on jumps and dead speed.

Even here onsavagemessiahzine.comThere are hacked versions of VPN prog already without restrictions ..
Well, on hundreds of GB, I did not check ..

-MATPOC- @ 03/18/2019, 21:12*
VPN Speed ​​and VPN Hotspot
Even here onsavagemessiahzine.comThere are hacked versions of VPN prog already without restrictions ..
Well, on hundreds of GB, I did not check ..

Well, do not need to gossip-proofs in the studio. Everyone is interested, I think.

Well, do not need to gossip-proofs in the studio. Everyone is interested, I think.

Above gave the name of the program VPN Speed.
Put a premium version out of the header. Is she with restrictions?
VPN Speed ​​(Free & Unlimited)

Rep: (5)
* -MATPOC- , I think the proofs of what the operator does not burn

Post has been editedKakahka228 - 19.03.19, 08:37

Kakahka228 @ 03/19/19 08:36*
I think that the operator does not burn

Not .. Chel cited about VPN.

Rep: (850)
* -MATPOC- , he meant "broken" VPN applications with decent Internet speed.

* elektrikons,
I found here almost the first application on the forum, and I use it. But rarely. So, download torrent via MTS, if necessary.
For myself, the limitations are not noticed.
Today through this VPN has issued 26/12 Mbit / s.
Maybe if you are pumping on an "industrial" scale, then it is more difficult.

* -MATPOC- , he meant "broken" VPN applications with decent Internet speed.

Absolutely right.

Absolutely right.

Tried what I gave for example? Satisfied with speed?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 02:45