Bypassing the distribution of the Internet distribution of MTS Belarus. | Bypassing the Internet distribution blocking, blocking the downloads of torrents.
Bypassing the distribution of the Internet.
Did the instruction on how to bypass the distribution of the Internet help you?
Yes. [ 33 ] ** [70,21%]
Not. [ 14 ] ** [29,79%]
Are the instructions available?
Yes. [ 38 ] ** [80,85%]
Not. [ 2 ] ** [4,26%]
I am a kettle and I need help; D [ 6 ] ** [12,77%]
Total votes: 47

Rep: (171)
MTS "Unlimited."Republic of Belarus.
PictureInternet distribution bypass
Description of the tariff plan | Forum Rules | Rules section "Technotrepalka"
    We discuss, find common solutions to circumvent the distribution of the Internet on the tariff planMTS "Unlimited"in RB.
    The solution is applicable for other operators, countries.

I use the phone on the android platform, so I am writing instructions for android. There will be questions on other platforms — let's solve it together.
general information
VPN (Eng. Virtual Private Network - a virtual private network - a generic name for technologies that allow you to provide one or more network connections (logical network) on top of another network (for example, the Internet). Despite the fact that communications take place over networks with a lower or unknown level of trust (for example, over public networks), the level of trust in the built logical network does not depend on the level of trust in the underlying networks through the use of cryptography (encryption, authentication, public key infrastructure, Protection against repetition and change of messages transmitted over a logical network).

PPTP (English Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol) is a point-to-point tunnel protocol that allows a computer to establish a secure connection to the server by creating a special tunnel in a standard, non-secure network. PPTP places (encapsulates) PPP frames into IP packets for transmission over a global IP network, such as the Internet. PPTP can also be used to establish a tunnel between two local networks. PPTP uses an additional TCP connection to maintain the tunnel.

Time to live (TTL) - the limiting period of time or the number of iterations or transitions for which a data set (packet) can exist before its disappearance.

Instructions
For Russia and other countries that use the IPv6 protocol, a transition from the new IPv6 Internet protocol to the old IPv4 is required, otherwise blocking bypass will not work! I recommend to remove the MTS application.
Belarus uses the old IPv4 internet protocol.

Downloading torrent'ov on a mobile device.

Distribution of the Internet on a computer / phone:
NO ROOT

ROOT

Testing

news

Post has been editeddm_bendega - 21.02.19, 23:19
Reason for editing: Added instructions.

Balu_SE @ 05/06/2018, 12:39*
* aasman
Maybe you meant - * core with full support for TTL * commit?

I think that is what he means.

Rep: (64)
* skinheadxxxx ,
I'm sorry. I looked at the source, and indeed, it fixes the TTL via iptables (perhaps this is only in new versions of the application).
But one can definitely say that the old version (3.0.1 with the name YOTA Tether TTL) works fine (I’m distributing for a long time, a lot, I don’t download torrents, I don’t use VPN).

Posted 05/06/2018 at 21:55:

* skinheadxxxx ,
And at the expense of fixing TTL at the kernel level, I saw somewhere that you can load a module into the kernel, which would allow you to change everything connected to the network (including TTL) without rebooting and modifying the kernel itself. Or it was my fantasy ...

Post has been editedMr_Bagger - 06.05.18, 21:56

Rep: (0)
Hi, I apologize in advance if this has already happened. In general, there is a huawei e3531s-1 modem in which imei is replaced with imei from android, which I no longer use, there is a laptop with windows 10 on which ttl + address blocking in the host has been changed, including Windows updates. But at the same time come the "letters of happiness." Maybe you know how to fix it?

Palmamen @ 05/06/2018, 23:56*
Maybe you know how to fix it?

3g modem never had to use. I will not advise you to go to the sky. Can someone else tell me?
Or it was my fantasy ...

Well, I do not know ... I was not particularly interested in this. : sveta:
Previously, there was enough TTL shift on the computer, now I also need a VPN (I download a lot of torrent).

Post has been editedskinheadxxxx - 07.05.18, 08:32

Rep: (215)
Hello! Interested in the question of downloading files to the memory of the body, and not the distribution of Ineta to the BB. Torrents hang at zero on "Unlimited", TTL master downloaded and clicked "Bypass restrictions" (but this is a campaign for distribution option). Who won the download of torrents on the body itself, then?

Rep: (103)
* homza,
Put any VPN, turn on and torrents perfectly swing on the phone itself. Ttl has nothing to do with it. Programs full. Free too. In connection with the tricks of the RKN, their set is darkness. I like VPN Speed. Everything is working. With BB there are nuances. And on the phone - no problem

Gendoss_htc @ 05/07/2018, 16:09*
* homza,
Put any VPN, turn on and torrents perfectly swing on the phone itself. Ttl has nothing to do with it. Programs full. Free too. In connection with the tricks of the RKN, their set is darkness. I like VPN Speed. Everything is working. With BB there are nuances. And on the phone - no problem

That's right, only good ones, with no download speed limits, vpn you personally know how much and are ready to name?
You advise a person something from the opera: "Go there, I don’t know where, take that, I don’t know what."
If you come to advise, then throw a link. )

Post has been editedskinheadxxxx - 07.05.18, 19:33

* skinheadxxxx, strangely, today a letter of happiness came about 50MB, although before that 2 days everything was OK?

Rep: (73)
* Artsiomkin,
Distribution on the computer is used?

On the laptop ...

MTS Unlimited Belarus. Xiaomi Mi5 (LinageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 Aero Firmware)

In general, if you need to download something from torrents and there is no desire to chop the phone to your computer, then I use the program FludPlay market. There, in the network settings, I chose encryption for inbox, for outgoing ones, and I shake my health without any problems.
Itself a method offered* skinheadxxxx . But I decided to switch from MIUI to LinageOS as a consequence, I installed root and my kernel supports iptables, so I will write how it turns out for me.

Instruction
Instruction

1. Install the firmware with a kernel that supports iptables and root it. (I use LinageOS myself and I understand that its kernel keeps it all for all devices, but in general for this Google help to find the firmware with the right kernel for your device)
  2. Download yourself and install the program TTL MasterLink to the forum for download.
  3. You open TTL Master without Internet enabled, press one button and now all iptables packages will be TTL 64 regardless of which device you are connected to.
  4. Next, download the programOpenvpnthis is for windows for mac os it isTunnelblickand install. Also available for AndroidOpenvpn.
  5. And the most recent we need a configuration file for connecting to OpenVPN, immediately download the files from the header created*skinheadxxxx , but then came across a few more sites:

After all of the above, we can connect to any device (since we will always have TTL 64 with root and full support for itables), the main thing is to put OpenVPN on it and connect to one of the servers so that MTS does not detect your traffic.

I download torrents myself without any problems, I play Battlefield 1 and my traffic doesn’t burn, the money has never been written off from me. All questions if you can write to QMS.

All this is likely to be known, but I wanted to share, suddenly someone will come in handy.

SteeLMinder @ 05/08/18 18:22*
so I will write as I do.

We test, unsubscribe, add to the header!
Just do not understand why use iptables? otherwise the instruction is the same. I have never received SMS without him.
And at the expense of FLUD, I did not like it at all. I use a PPTP server for downloading to the phone, it works fine (I have in store the vpn servers that support the download of torrents without speed limit).

I have also received SMS for a couple of days now. I have already done TLL through regedit, and tried OpenVPN, and other VPNs (hidemyname, in particular).
Hike, MTS somehow began to track distribution in a different way. Can anyone have a solution?

sozi.net, describe your actions, how to connect.

skinheadxxxx @ 05/09/18 11:59*
sozi.net, describe your actions, how to connect.

I connected to OpenVPN according to your instructions (which was via the link in the header), and there was such a problem that it connected only to TCP80 and was not stable, that is, it disconnected after 15-30 minutes and then did not connect to anything until the computer was rebooted .
Therefore, I decided to find another VPN, tried HideMyName, everything is automatically connected there, just choose a server, but this did not help and the SMS came.

sozi.net, while you were doing all these manipulations, traffic leaked to the MTS. No wonder. VPN in the instructions for the sake of example, you can use any others. Write in HP for details.

Today again I did everything “according to the rules” and received an SMS message (Maybe the MTS missed the chip ???

Rep: (6)
I changed the TTL in the registry, I've been sitting for a month now, no SMS. true torrents do not swing .... Windows7

Post has been editedXerax - 10.05.18, 20:59

Xerax @ 05/10/18, 19:58*
Changed ttl in the registry, I've been sitting for a month now, no sms

I repeat once again, not at all like that!

Rep: (25)
* skinheadxxxx , There is a Vseti tariff, also from mts.Soet is a restriction on the use of ONLY social networks. How can I circumvent the restriction, and fully use the Internet (Google, YouTube ..)?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 4:16