Bypass reset protection | Lumia 950 is suitable for all devices

Rep: (32)
Protection reset bypass

Lumia 950 is suitable for all devices
OS and firmware: tested on WP10

Description of the problem:
I purchased last year 950 with lock protection, as a display donor. Decided to play around. Well, in the end, it turned out to run in a couple of days.

There have been actions:
Turn on the device. Sequentially we go through all the settings. Do not forget to connect the network. On the screen for entering the reset protection code, click next. We get to the account entry screen. When you click on the login field, the keyboard appears. We clamp 123 at the left below, from the opened menu we select a gear. A keyboard settings window will appear. We are waiting for 6 minutes, if you click before you fly out to the login window. We press the gears settings.
We fall into the settings menu. Go to the update and security, then for developers. Turn on the developer mode, activate the device portal. Through the portal install Interop tools 2.0.79.0. In Interop tools, select the General / Applications / Package list. Select the setup wizard. We start. Next, set up as usual. Well, as usual I don’t bear it, it’s not my fault at your own peril and risk, etc. etc. I did this myself many times, in fact, apart from the extraordinary launch of the setup wizard, nothing breaks in the system, everything passes by absolutely regular means. You will not disable protection, but the device will be fully functional until it is completely reset. Then you have to repeat the procedure.
P.S. If you restart on the first screen of the setup wizard, then you will be able to restore from a backup.

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 02.02.18, 19:08

Rep: (0)
Artemdrpo @ 10.02.18, 15:59*
but there is one joke, when you try to add an account, it goes into reboot, resets settings itself and throws it on the reset protection screen

Add an entry through the store, it will work until the first update: lol:

* ToxaTexHuK,
It works before the hard reset, everything works absolutely nominally. for your account import reg. file with mdm server shutdown.

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 17.02.19, 11:39

I do everything according to the instructions, but when I enter my account, it flies into the reset and everything starts in a new way.
Interop tried both 2.0.95 and 2.0.96 (from this topic) it does not make changes to the registry, not even from the reg file.
I have HP Elite x3 with the latest updates. It works only while my uchatki is gone, as soon as he entered - the scribe!

Post has been editedOldnick67 - 18.02.19, 16:23

* Oldnick67,
You need to unlock it, then the registry will be editable, without unlock it will not work. All you have to do is to enter all applications separately.

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 18.02.19, 17:27

Sergey1957 @ 18.02.19, 21:22*
You need to unlock it, then the registry will be editable, without unlock it will not work. All you have to do is to enter all applications separately.

I tried 2.0.95, 2.0.78 and 1.9.390 everywhere the two jackdaws are not included in Interop Unlock! Restore NDTKSvСЃ - turns on, but not the top!
Can not be what, like on x50, should I put through vcReg?

Post has been editedOldnick67 - 18.02.19, 19:26

*[b] Old* Oldnick67,
In general, when entering the account in each application, you can choose to enter only in this application and everything will work. Read about the unlock in the subject of your device, I did not have it on my hands.

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 18.02.19, 23:50

Thanks for the help!

Rep: (64)
I do not understand - after circumventing the protection in this way, the phone is constantly hanging on the list of all applications, but there is no desktop with tiles - is this normal? so it should be?

[u] No, there must be a desktop. You can describe for a start what and why. In the account did not enter the account? From the copy it was restored, what version is that for the device, there is no vang here. Like the first time on the forum.

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 11.03.19, 21:03

* sergey1957,
Well, actually, I received the answer to my question - thanks. In general, the situationsuchI did not enter the account, it was not restored from the copy. The device is an American LTE SS, unlocked by a code from the operator. Now, instead of the desktop, only a list of all applications and in any field where you need to write something, I can not write anything, because the keyboard appears and after a few seconds it disappears automatically (without writing anything). Now the OS update is swinging, if after the update it is not allowed, I will sew.

Post has been editedsim_13 - 12.03.19, 01:21

It should be all regular, then nothing breaks, it just starts the initial setup over protection. After launching the customizer itself, it is better to reboot the system.

* sergey1957,
No, could not do anything. The update was not installed, I tried several times. I re-asked the Chinese tenfrom here- it seems that everything was fine with the keyboard, but now I cannot enter the settings. After switching to the keyboard settings there is no gear, which you need to press after 6 minutes, and the last time was ...

The device from the signature? or 640? The update is installed even without starting the setup wizard. You can update via otcupdater. What version is it worth? do you need to pull out the ticks?

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 12.03.19, 13:11

* sergey1957,
The device 640 LTE SS AT&T (RM-1072/73) has been upgraded to our product code. 8.1 is installed via WDRT - nothing can be done there with protection at all. Now I filled in the Chinese RM1113_Lumia640_10240.16384_02177.00000.15184.36001_RETAIL_prod_signed_1003_028E1A_000-CN - as I wrote above, there is no gear.
OTCupdater hangs in this state for 40 minutes (the third time), without downloading anything.
Attached Image

And if you use OTCupdater with installed 8.1, then the firmware is downloaded, it says that it is poured into the phone and then asks to disconnect the cable, disconnect - nothing happens, don't disconnect - nothing happens either. Then doubt crept in; if OTCupdater downloads and uploads the firmware to the phone, it may be worth the wait, it may still be installed in the background. So I did it - now I’m looking, the phone has been rebooted and a dozen (1511) have been installed, there is no protection against reset, but instead of the desktop (tile) the list of all applications - how to defeat this?

Post has been editedsim_13 - 12.03.19, 16:23

Try adding tiles to your desktop
And what, protection is disabled?
If through a system reset do a reset?
It didn’t give me, I wrote that it was not possible to disable the reset protection, if it passes, there will be a chance to get a clean phone

Post has been editedsergey1957 - 12.03.19, 17:07

* sergey1957,
That's chasing))) Indeed - it was just necessary to add tiles to the desktop ... I do not know about protection, because I did not enter into the account, and without this I can not see. But earlier, and on this dozen, a code was required, but this time it simply suggested logging in to turn on reset protection or simply clicking "later."
Now everything worked as it should - OTCupdater downloaded the next update and put it on the phone. There is an update.

Post has been editedsim_13 - 12.03.19, 17:44

When resetting through the menu, it will still say about protection even without logging in

* sergey1957,
1607 has already been installed, now the next update is being installed, how it will be installed - I will reset, check.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/03/19, 15:36