> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

86 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia XZ1 / XZ1 Dual - Official firmware
vicious.dima
Message#1
16.11.17, 17:14
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 906
Check in: 16.08.12
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Sony Xperia XZ1 / XZ1 Dual - Official firmware(Android OS 8.0, 9.0)
PicturePoplar G8341, G8342 dual, G8343
Description | Discussion | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Camera talk | Firmware | Project treble

Drivers and Utilities
Official programs:
  • Driver- from the official Sony website for connection in the "USB debugging" mode
  • Emma- the official program for flashing smartphones with unlocked bootloader
  • Xperiacompanion- the official program for updating / restoring Sony phones

Informal programs:
  • Xperifirm- loader of official firmware SE / Sony Xperia
  • Flashtool- the program is designed for flashing Sony phones
  • Newflasher- the program is designed for flashing Sony phones (similar to Flashtool)
  • Adb- A useful program for working with a smartphone via the command line
Instructions
Instructions for saving DRM keys in Russian
DRM key recovery instructions (xda)
Site to check released firmware
Find out the firmware region - * # * # 7378423 # * # * Service info - Software Info - Customization Version, find the specified region in the XperiFirm program
When downgrade (downgrading the Android version from 9 to 8), use Flashtool! Manual (for example, XZ1 compact)
Instructions for newflasher
Instructions for saving user data
DRM key saving instructions(made for firmware 47.1.A.2.281), Example: It does not work correctly
Instructions for unlocking the bootloader
After unlocking the bootloader, the inscription that it is unlocked cannot be removed!When unlocking the bootloader, DRM keys are permanently deleted, without which some software chips will not work, such as the standard camera program [/ color] But after unlocking the bootloader, you can install DFM-fix, which restores the performance of DRM-related programs.When unlocking the bootloader, it resets to the factory settings and deletes all data on the device.
  1. On the smartphone in the standard dialer (program "Phone") dial * # * # 7378423 # * # * The service menu will open, in it go to Service info ->Configuration ->Rooting Status. In the column "Bootloader unlock allowed" should be written "Yes", if so, then unlocking is possible. If “No” is written in this column, or nothing is written, your smartphone cannot be unblocked.
  2. In the smartphone on the way Settings ->System ->For developers ->Enable "Factory lock" If you do not have this menu: "Settings ->System ->About the phone "click on the" Build Number "several times
  3. On the official Sony website for developers go to the page dedicated to unlocking the bootloaderdeveloper.sonymobile.com
  4. At the bottom of the page in the drop-down list "Select your device:" choose Xperia XZ1
  5. On the site, click Continue
  6. In the field "Enter a valid email address:" enter your email, click the Submit button. The "Email Verification" page will open.
  7. Open your e-mail, find the received letter with the name "Unlock Bootloader" and in it follow the link "Click here to proceed"
  8. On the smartphone, open the standard dialer and dial * # 06 # Your IMEI will be highlighted
  9. On the site in the field "Enter your IMEI, IDID or MEID number:" enter your IMEI. Below put two jackdaws and click Submit
  10. A page will open in which there will be a line "Your unlock code: *****************", this is your unlock code, save it.

1. Download the archive with ADB and [attachment = "12832432: tools_r27.0.1-windows.zip"] to your computer and unpack its contents into the adb folder in the root of drive C
  2. Turn off the smartphone
  3. On the smartphone, hold down the volume up button and connect it to the computer with a USB cable, until it connects, do not release the volume button
  4. To install the driver correctly on the computer: right-click on the start>device Manager ->find adb device ->right click to update the driver ->Run a search for drivers on this computer ->specify the folder with the driverAttached fileXperia_XZ1_driver.zip(4.65 MB)
    archive pre-unpack. If this driver does not catch up, try the following drivers.Attached fileFastboot + driver + Sony + v1.01.zip(1.27 KB)
    ,Attached fileLeshcat-WinAll-drp.zip(8.49 MB)

5. On the keyboard, press Windows + R
  6. In the window that opens, type cmd and press enter
  7. In the command line that opens, type
  8. cd C: \ adb

The following should display:
    C: \ adb
    Dial
  9. fastboot devices

A line should appear:
    serial_number fastboot
    Type team
  10. fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x ***************
    or (if not working)
    fastboot oem unlock 0x ****************

and press Enter. Instead of asterisks, enter your unlock code. In response, should not give an error.

Bootloader unlocked
Install TWRP Recovery
Only for unlocked bootloader. TWRP is stitched into the FOTAKernel section. It downloads software updates downloaded "over the air." After unlocking the bootloader, this section is not needed and we use it as Recovery.
TWRP Recovery is an unofficial Recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native Recovery, which is not available to Sony at all. Allows you to install unofficial firmware, easy to install patches and patches in the format of zip-files, create a backup of the firmware and user data, reset to factory settings (wipe data / factory reset), clear the cache (cache), dalwick cache (Dalvik-cache ), much more. It has a built-in file manager.
Comment. Android 8 encrypts user data in the data section. It changes with each Security Update, in English called security patch level. In order for the backup / restore function to work in TWRP recovery when updating the firmware, it is necessary to update and recovery. TWRP for the current security level supports all previous ones.
  1. Download the archive with ADB to the computerAttached filetools_r28.0.0-windows.zip(1.79 MB)
    Attached filetwrp-3.2.3-0-poplar-1.img(29.19 MB)
    and extract its contents to the adb folder in the root of drive C
  2. Download the image to the computerAttached filetwrp-3.2.3-0-poplar-1.img(29.19 MB)
    Place the image file in the folder C: \ adb
  3. Turn off the smartphone
  4. On the smartphone, hold down the volume up button and connect it to the computer with a USB cable. The smartphone will boot into Fastboot mode.
  5. To install the driver correctly on the computer: right-click on the start-up>device Manager ->find adb device ->right click to update the driver ->Run a search for drivers on this computer ->specify the folder with the driverAttached fileXperia_XZ1_driver.zip(4.65 MB)
    archive pre-unpack. If this driver does not catch up, try the following drivers:Attached fileFastboot + driver + Sony + v1.01.zip(1.27 KB)
    ,Attached fileLeshcat-WinAll-drp.zip(8.49 MB)

6. On the keyboard, press Windows + R
  7. In the window that opens, type cmd and press enter
    In the command line that opens, type
    cd C: \ adb

The following should display: C: \ adb
    Dial
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.2.3-0-poplar-1.img

We are waiting for the end of the process

How to open TWRP Recovery? After flashing the custom Recovery, you can get into it from the switched off smartphone by holding the power button and lowering the volume: after a single vibration, release the power button, after the blue background appears, release the volume button.

Installation instructions for zip via TWRP Recovery- Copy the necessary zip-file to the built-in smartphone drive or memory card, open TWRP, go to the Install menu in the menu, open the file manager, select the file you need and click Install Zip. In this file manager, using the Select Storage button, you can switch between a memory card (sdcard) and a built-in storage device (Internal Storage).

DRM fix installation instructions- install using TWRP Recovery nextAttached file1-drmpatch.zip(513.57 KB)
This patch restores the performance of programs that have lost their functionality after unlocking the bootloader, i.e. programs dependent on DRM-keys. For example, a native camera.
Getting root access with SuperSU
Requirements:
- unlocked bootloader;
- installed TWRP.

Instructions.
Comment. The instructions are for those who have requested recovery with the built-in Busybox. If not, before installing SuperSU, you must first reset Busybox to your smartphone.
1. Download and copy the zip file with SuperSU to your smartphoneAttached fileSR5-SuperSU-v2.82-SR5-20171001224502.zip(6.56 MB)

2. Open TWRP Recovery: from the switched off smartphone, hold down the power button and lower the volume: after a single vibration, release the power button, after the blue background appears, release the volume button.
3. Install zip: in the menu go to the Install menu, the file manager will open, select the desired file there and click Install Zip. In this file manager, using the Select Storage button, you can switch between a memory card (sdcard) and a built-in storage device (Internal Storage).
4. Reboot. The Android operating system is loaded with root access.

Root 235th and 270th firmware with DRM Fix, with the work of a regular camera, Sberbank OnLine, Google Pay and other things that verify the presence of a root.TWRP use for G8342!
Official firmware
Attention! In order for Flashtool to support Android 9, you need to rename the script - "47.1" to "default" (without quotes "") along the path ... \. FlashTool \ devices \ G84XX
Base official firmware for G8342 CIS RU-UA-KZ-BY on Google Disk
Base firmware on Yandex (+ pre-install & deodex)
by f1 ^ ter
Unofficial firmware
Kernels / TWRP / Root
miscellanea
History of changes in the cap
04/23/2019 Added eXistenZ_v6.0. [PiE]
02/13/2019 Yandex firmware database returned
02/07/2019 Added TWRP latest version for Pie
02/05/2019 Magisk Module Added for TTL and HL Fixing
02/04/2019 Added instructions for changing the volume of stock sound in speakers and headphones
02/03/2019 Automated system application removal added.
for phones with locked bootloader
01/29/2019 Modified stock core for G8342 v47.2.A.6.30
01/21/2019 Added by AROMA Installer
01/09/2019 Added Material Notification Shade
12/24/2018 Mod G8342 1310-4349 47.2.A.4.41 Added
12/02/2018 Added Automated Installation RECOVERY / BOOT Android 8, 9
11/10/2018 Added firmware 1310-4349_47.2.A.0.306 (Android 9.0)
11/05/2018 Added instructions for saving DRM keys
10/24/2018 Added CARBON ROM
10/14/2018 Added PIXO Rom
10/10/2018 Added MAGISK and SuperSU for 47.1.A.16.20
08.28.2018 Added STEREO SOUNDMOD for G8342
08/15/2018 Edits in the navigator, instructions for obtaining the root, added Mod by daemontu, added the mod "Dialer and Contacts"
08.08.2018 Instructions for saving user data for newflasher
07/07/2018 Added firmware 47.1.A.12.235 for Flashtool and newflasher, Pre-install 47.1.A.12.235
07/05/2018 Flashtool updated to 0.9.25.0
Until 19.06.2018, the history of changes was not maintained.

For filling caps inqms vicious.dima

Post has been editedvicious.dima - 25.04.19, 13:33
Reason for editing: eXistenZ_v6.0. [PiE] [47.2.A.10.45]
f1 ^ ter
Message#2
17.11.17, 10:08
Developers PIXO ROM
[offline]

Messages 454
Check in: 30.06.10
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium

Base with firmware onIndex!

I, as the author of the placement of firmware in this directory, are not responsible for the consequences of the manipulation of the firmware of your devices, or in this post I just post the firmware archives. I also inform you that in the downloaded archives the simlock.ta file will already be missing, it is natural to delete it and there will be nothing, just unzip the "partition.zip" archive (you will see this in the instructions for the firmware). It is also worth noting that I will upload the firmware only for the Russian market, the firmware of other regions will not be published! In future updates, versions will be added.
And of course a little bit about the "Question - Answer" section:
Question: How to download?
Answer: When you go to this directory, you get into the section of firmware for XZ1 DS aka G8342, when you hover the cursor on that folder (it’s the firmware version), the function list (download or save to disk) drops out, click download!

Question: How is the firmware download?
Answer: The firmware download will be fully implemented in a ZIP archive.

Question: What to do after downloading the firmware?
Answer: After successfully downloading the firmware (ZIP archive), the files need to be extracted into the folder newflasher, and then follow the instructions.

BE CAREFUL:
Be careful and cautious when flashing the device, charge the battery at least 50% in the worst version, and at best 100%.

Update:
I inform that in the downloaded archives will also be missing files persist_X-FLASH-ALL-C93B.sin. As it turned out, when the firmware of this file is broken, the keysAndroid Attest Key.

Post has been editedf1 ^ ter - 20.03.19, 06:18
Reason for editing: Updating

--------------------
Chyse
Message#3
17.11.17, 21:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 28.11.12

* f1 ^ ter,
* vicious.dima

Tell me, what are the consequences, except for the loss of OTA? The instructions for the firmware unlock the bootloader is not specified (?). As I understand it, to get the root, you need to unlock the bootloader and upload the firmware with the corrected kernel. Can I save and restore critical Sony files?
Summarizing: Ruth without consequences, it happens?
Generalgrant
Message#4
17.11.17, 21:40
General
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6649
Check in: 04.06.08

M
Move to subsectionSony / SonyEricsson. Fruitful discussion!

--------------------
Sony & Sony Ericsson Club - make.believe - Ubi concordia - ibi victoria
We're not looking for easy ways. We offer them to users.
vicious.dima
Message#5
18.11.17, 13:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 906

* Chyse, it seems like there is no root for our device, the loss of the warranty and warranty, before that were just Z and m4, I don’t remember which one, but the people managed to recover everything and change it to

--------------------
If you want the world
Use your mind
ShuRe_Hint
Message#6
18.11.17, 23:04
Engineer
[offline]

Messages 3303
Check in: 14.04.11

Good day.
What is the risk of flashing from 1310-7036 (Singtel SG) to 1310-4349 (CIS RU UA KZ BY)? The keys will not fly off by accident?
I myself understand that this is just a change in the region of the firmware. Previously, everything was fine, are there any nuances on the new devices?

--------------------
TexHuk 3
Message#7
18.11.17, 23:24
with music for life
[offline]

Messages 1128
Check in: 26.04.12
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact

ShuRe_Hint @ 11/19/17, 1:04*
The keys will not fly off by accident?
I myself understand that this is just a change in the region of the firmware. Previously, everything was fine, are there any nuances on the new devices?
I just flashed it, nothing flew off, only personal data will be rubbed, it will be like when flashing a flashlight with wipes. That is, you have to re-configure everything for yourself.
ShuRe_Hint
Message#8
19.11.17, 01:06
Engineer
[offline]

Messages 3303
Check in: 14.04.11

* TexHuk 3,Thanks, I guessed that nothing had changed, but I wanted to make sure. And about the setting itself was assumed. Backup from archive recovery to help me.

--------------------
... SE Neo, Sony XPERIA ZR, Sony XPERIA Z2 ...
Generalgrant
Message#9
19.11.17, 17:29
General
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6649
Check in: 04.06.08

TexHuk 3 @ 11/19/17, 18:10*
No sense from him yet

As I understand it, for XZ1C there is already a working recoverer.https: //forum.xda-deve...tock-security-t3706704
They are not very different in iron

--------------------
Sony & Sony Ericsson Club - make.believe - Ubi concordia - ibi victoria
We're not looking for easy ways. We offer them to users.
totikk
Message#10
19.11.17, 23:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 944
Check in: 08.07.10

After updating to 47.1.A.5.51, the RCSServise service appeared in the battery of the battery.
I would be glad if someone figured out and knows how to get rid of him.
A little google, this is something for "better communication" in sms / mms "makes the communication as if Vatsap and other messengers" xs, emoji there probably, etc. ... On some telephones, it is like a separate item in the settings and it turns off ....
We do not seem to have such an option, but it appears in the battery wands ... Firstly, it consumes 4% of the battery, but that’s half the trouble, I don’t exclude that it can often wake the phone and thus eat much more than 4% .... Yes, and 4% also did not fall, if I do not need it !!!

Post has been editedtotikk - 19.11.17, 23:01

--------------------
Sony Xperia XZ1, G8342, 47.1.A.12.145 PCT + MDR-1000X
Sony Xperia Z1, C6902, 14.6.A.1.216 UA stock
Zopo Zp300 + 2012.08.16-191927 (Android 4.0.4)
vicious.dima
Message#11
19.11.17, 23:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 906

* totikk,
Attached Image
Attached Image
kind of can stop

--------------------
If you want the world
Use your mind
totikk
Message#12
19.11.17, 23:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 944

It is impossible to disconnect ... And if it is so little that it will use it, it will be able to start it again ... Well, after the reboot, it will automatically turn on again

--------------------
JD118
Message#13
21.11.17, 12:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Check in: 25.05.10
Apple iPhone Xs Max for China

I also reflash)

Pah-pah, normal flight.

--------------------
May the Force be with you!
Bischio
Message#14
21.11.17, 13:09
I stay with BlackBerry ...
[offline]

Messages 1066
Check in: 04.03.13

* totikk, Limit the application to work in the background and save battery. Will disappear from the list of battery consumption programs

--------------------
Nokia E52 / Xperia XZ1-XZ1 Compact / Blackberry Passport
totikk
Message#15
21.11.17, 18:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 944

* lucas1380
I did it even before I wrote the first post about it. Did not help. Vseravno is and spends a charge .... It is especially noticeable to me, since The body happens for 1-1.5 days, just in standby mode it lies with off. screen etc ...

Post has been editedtotikk - 21.11.17, 18:33

--------------------
kobra7777
Message#16
25.11.17, 20:47
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 337
Check in: 05.03.14

https: //forum.xda-deve…geos-15-t3687239/page7
It seems that our device will soon be root + TWRP + DRM-Patch, judging from the messages, there remains a little
brigsvr
Message#17
27.11.17, 03:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 30.05.17
Sony Xperia Z2

Does not see the phone. Yusb connection is missing "something is writing ... What are the problems? When installing drivers from a USB flash drive, an error such a file cannot be installed on your system ...?
Silvers
Message#18
04.12.17, 22:29
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1253
Check in: 06.04.08
Motorola milestone

* brigsvr
Driver installation helps this:
http://pk-help.com/workstation/error-dpinstexe/
It would be nice to have a hat)
When run the flash driver itself is also better on behalf of the admin. If, instead of the firmware, it closes, creates an archive, unpacks, opens the firmware again, and press n when asked to create drivers.
Wait 50% is also not necessarily sewing quickly enough reasonable values ​​of more than 20%)
maksim-kw
Message#19
04.12.17, 22:43
Alexander
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1463
Check in: 02.04.14

* brigsvr,
* Silvers,
It has long been known that when installing drivers for Flashtool, at a minimum it is necessary to make sure that the program starts in Windows Vista compatibility mode (Service Pack 1), and on Windows 8 and 10, the mandatory driver signature verification is first disabled. In the program topic there are enough instructions on this subject, for exampleSony Xperia Z3 / Z3 DUAL - Official firmware (Post Dolgoibimus # 48740384)
Silvers
Message#20
04.12.17, 22:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1253
Check in: 06.04.08
Motorola milestone

* skapunkcsd90,
Who is this, I'm sorry, we know, and how could the wind bring me to the discussion of the Z3? And what prevents to add it to the instruction?
maksim-kw
Message#21
04.12.17, 23:03
Alexander
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1463
Check in: 02.04.14

SilverS @ 4.12.17, 21:53*
Who is this, I'm sorry, we know
most Xperia users who installed Flashtool and read the instructions for it.
SilverS @ 4.12.17, 21:53*
how could the wind bring me to the Z3 discussion?
This is quite a common phenomenon, because these instructions are full not only in the Flashtool theme, but this instruction is one of them.Flashtool (Dogsly Post # 22496817)
Sony

86 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 20:23