> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Lineage 2: Revolution | [IPhone] [iPad] RPG

Rep: (1502)
Lineage 2: Revolution
Version: 1.0.0
Catalog: MMORPG
Last update of the game in the header:15.11.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
MMORPG in the open world

Description:
★ Lineage 2 Revolution ★
In a huge open world without any time and space restrictions, immerse yourself in a real MMORPG!
Now you can join Lineage II Revolution.
http://l2.netmarble.net

â– â– â– â– â–  Game Features â– â– â– â– â– 
â–¶ Open mobile world.
Simultaneous connection of a large number of players.
There are no restrictions in the game.
More cruel world. â—€
â–¶ The best quality based on Unreal Engine 4
Based on Lineage II
The game is optimized for mobile devices â—€
â–¶ Extensive social component â—€
Ability to create / join a guild
Powers of the monarch
Ability to combine to play together
â–¶ Live battlefield â—€
Strategic decisions and teamwork between the clan is the key to success.
This huge battle unfolded in the true mobile MMORPG!
â– â–  Lineage 2 Revolution â– â– 

Languages:Russian , English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, French
Developer: Netmarble Games Corp.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://l2.netmarble.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/lineage-2-revolution/id1259014919

Download: Version 1.0.0

Post has been editedmaxipon - 18.11.17, 03:12
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (7)
* PolikeTime,
Through Facebook I have not tried?

Rep: (0)
* WellaceKeed I have no reference to the Stock Exchange. On the iPhone, I went through maylru.

Rep: (19)
On the iPhone 5s certainly a bit of a pain to play. Podlagivaet sometimes, rarely takes off and heats the device. The game requires at least 2 GB of RAM for a stable game, but also on the weak devices also started and somehow works. : Beee:

Rep: (7)
6s, after 2 months of phone game has started to warm up and sometimes wildly Freese tightly game. How do 6kA cope with such a game? Not will die from the line?

PolikeTime @ 20.05.2018, 19:17*
Prompt who-thread, pancreas, can I transfer to the ACC on Ios android preserving all prokachek ???

Bind his AK on Facebook IOS. Download Android-game run and login ak Facebook.
Voila
Playing two systems, one of the Persians.

* metallmenavg ,
Alas. But it did not help. All reset. Although came through Facebook ...

PolikeTime @ 09.10.18, 07:00*
Alas. But it did not help. All reset. Although came through Facebook ...

and says that tech support? they wrote?

* MisterMixMax ,
The TA said that could not help because of the fact that this "feature of their server" ...

Rep: (1)
How to switch from Google Akka? Sign in with Facebook sees no ACC with android ...

* PolikeTime,
Balin. sorry((

Rep: (512)
* Poliketime I have obnulils even with Google on Google .... Truth can wipe was)))
For playing at opening more

Rep: (3)
What is the best device for the time to play? I can only say the following:
1. Google Pixel C (Tegra 3 and 3 GB of RAM). You can play at medium settings, but sometimes the picture freezes for 10-15 seconds. In the long game flies out of RAM.
2. Huawei Mate 9 Pro (Kirin 960 and 6 GB of RAM). Goes well with "premaximal" settings, sometimes a little frieze discharges 4000 swings for a couple of hours of play, as the iron heats up and as a result no longer be charged until cool - a non-stop game will not work.
3. Huawei Mate 20 Pro (Kirin and 8x 980 GB of RAM). There is no lag at max. settings, but also as a heated iron and discharges the 4200 Mach 3-4 hours of play, but charging out to play non-stop. Once overheated to prevent the need to cool down and switched the type of emergency mode.

Advise your Android or iOS device to play at maximum settings without overheating. BlueStack and similar emulators do not have to offer, they do not interest me.

Rep: (512)
* Hramn , Pokofon? Asus horn or whatever it?
Syaomka water OHL

Rep: (2)
iPad 10.5. Constant crackling sound (

Rep: (20)
* Hramn, Everything works great on xs max.

Post has been editedDevlmax - 26.01.19, 16:09

R8OD1R my invitation code, if only create or Persian lineage back to the world, enter, and we all get a bun)

Rep: (10)
Hello) kids play Korea and now it goes before the regs to Kamael and that would make it necessary Korean phone number, tell me where can I get it? Thanks in advance)

* Hramn, iPhone 6s, the best option, but a long time will not play, is heated, and so I think the price and quality of the game on iPhone X will simply cool on apples has always been steep optimization. Coming soon Lineage M, so I do not advise to even start, still on her pereydosh

Cash did throw?

Xiaomi mi9

Again a mad heat. And the battery sits down quickly enough. Of course at maximum speed without lags and friezes.
But he hoped that a top iron is not warming.

The wife on the iPhone xr great flight. No heating and lags.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 12:55