Home Assistant - Automation System | [SmartHome]

Rep: (15)
Home Assistant - Automation System
Attached Image
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Information
Description
Short description:
Home Assistant home automation system.
Description:
Home Assistant is an open-source automation platform running on Python 3. Allows you to monitor and control all devices in your home and automate actions. Ideal for running on a single Raspberry PI computer. It can also work on platforms Windows, Linux. The interface is built through a browser, work is possible on any Android, iOS device.

Personal experience:
I build my home system on this platform. For more than six months, the system is in normal mode and everything functions.

What managed to start and is already working
- Brodlink RM2 and TC2 devices
- Sonoof reflash to work with MQTT.
- Sesoo light switches (without feedback).
- LED Magic Color (working colors and modes).
- Ambilight monitor backlight (working through Ambibox's Telnet protocol).
- Automation of blinds using Arduino and the W5100 module on the MQTT broker.
- Two noname socket controlled via rf protocol.
- Scripts automation to turn on and off the time of the aquarium, street lighting, and lights in the rooms.
- Management through a bot in a telegram
- Monitoring family presence in the house
- LG TV control
- Display information from the weather station
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 30.08.19, 19:39
Reason for editing: On ha prescribe parameters wifi network

Rep: (3)
* hekm77 * Advanced.User, Thank you, just what you need.

Rep: (14)
Comrades, and who I had already decided in HA task to monitor for the presence of GPS (in the zones, say House School Jobs, the current location in a child's way to school):
Gray IP from your ISP
on the phone is set to GPS tracker, say Owntrack, which can determine the coordinates and send them to the ON (through MQTT).

Locally it works, Owntrack sends in a Mosquito, even the battery is monitored (by the way is convenient).
Here's how to adjust the outside. It is clear that we need a mediator, for example CloudMQTT. Zaregalsya on CloudMQTT, but with a touch set up did not work. Perhaps this pair Owntrack + CloudMQTT not compatible with each other, does not connect.

I have heard something about the telegrams, but I do not have it, you want it through MQTT. Prompt bunch willing to work, setting an example.

Rep: (23)
Has anyone tried to use automation to Broadlink SP3? I do not find the description of the state to control.

Rep: (4)
egorz @ 10.03.2019, 18:10*
Comrades, and who I had already decided in HA task to monitor for the presence of GPS (in the zones, say House School Jobs, the current location in a child's way to school):
Gray IP from your ISP
on the phone is set to GPS tracker, say Owntrack, which can determine the coordinates and send them to the ON (through MQTT).

Locally it works, Owntrack sends in a Mosquito, even the battery is monitored (by the way is convenient).
Here's how to adjust the outside. It is clear that we need a mediator, for example CloudMQTT. Zaregalsya on CloudMQTT, but with a touch set up did not work. Perhaps this pair Owntrack + CloudMQTT not compatible with each other, does not connect.

I have heard something about the telegrams, but I do not have it, you want it through MQTT. Prompt bunch willing to work, setting an example.

Why not use the service dyndns + forward ports on your router?

Accumulated in the smallest of issues:
1. Someone has tried to connect to Bluetooth speakers HASSIO on RP3 to display tts? (Perhaps someone knows how to run Bluetooth on avrcp, eg python)
2. Does anyone have experience with the HDMI CEC, namely the Custom commands? I want to add a mini-remote for an old samsung tv.

* gekasilos , The IP gray, like mentioned. DynDNS is not working

Rep: (0)
Can anyone have experience with File Sensor?
I create sensor.json file
The sensors fit into the code file
- platform: file
name: rrrrrrrrr
file_path: /home/user/.homeassistant/sensor.json
value_template: '{{value_json.temperature}}'
unit_of_measurement: 'В° C'

I understand that after restarting the developer tools, "states" the new sensor should appear. But nothing appears. Like everything is done according to the examples. After all, the sensor should appear in the list anyway? Why is not there?

Understood. It was necessary to specify the directory in whitelist_external_dirs

* egorz, there are settings screens? What error gives owntrack?

* gekasilos
Here the help did not wait, he started to win.
Owntrack won the evening will be trying to take away from the HA that nakidal owntrack in CloudMQTT.
Settings for owntrack can throw if you need someone.

Rep: (17)
Maybe someone will come in handy.
Included in the AT speed test monitoring 4g rutera huawei.
I noticed in the evening strong drawdown speed. Overloaded, the speed back.

It turned out to have a working script overloaded router
https://github.com/mkorz/b618reboot

As long as the button fastened, then to make a script, with the drawdown rate at least I try to correct the situation so.

Post has been editedlevranii - 12.03.19, 02:57

Good afternoon! Guys, tell me if it will work a bunch of HA-Gateway ksiaomi switch Aqara world without the Internet. That is, if I can manage the switch from the HA in the absence of connections to servers ksiaomi?

Rep: (27)
folkon84 @ 12.03.19, 17:18*
That is, if I can manage the switch from the HA in the absence of connections to servers ksiaomi?

HA does not depend on Xiaomi servers. Everything will work locally, in general, even without the Internet

OK. Then you need to be ksiaomi gateway to control the switch through Akara HA?

Rep: (127)
folkon84 @ 12.03.19, 15:15*
OK. Then you need to be ksiaomi gateway to control the switch through Akara HA?

It needs to be either a gateway or a whistle cc2531

Whistle SS2531 fully implemented will enable the exchange of data with the buttons Akara? I mean not only receive data on zigBee Protocol, but also to transmit a switch command? I understand whistle works as a sniffer, that is, only at the reception. Correct me if I'm wrong

Rep: (127)
folkon84 @ 12.03.19, 15:51*
Whistle SS2531 fully implemented will enable the exchange of data with the buttons Akara? I mean not only receive data on zigBee Protocol, but also to transmit a switch command? I understand whistle works as a sniffer, that is, only at the reception. Correct me if I'm wrong

It can operate in several modes as a sniffer and how the router.
For this you will need zigbee2mqtt (https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt)

So on the whistle, you can implement a full management switch Akara light. Thanks for the clarification

Post has been editedfolkon84 - 12.03.19, 16:58

Rep: (27)
Good afternoon, members of the forum!
He did not go to customize Telegram. The log says that the Timeout.
3 Raspberry Pi B +, HassIO, Rostelecom + router ZTE F670, after standing Xiaomi Mi Router 4 (lokalku all of it).
I set up on themanual. Proxy chose sr.spry.fail
It is obvious that the problem is due to the lock. What can be done? Add-on Tor set to HassIO, it did not help. Can special settings need some?

Post has been editedhalooctopus - 13.03.19, 08:23

Rep: (35)
* halooctopus,
I have these settings in the config file, the router Xiaomi Router 3, everything works through the free proxy, the Tor and the other did not set.

#Telegram
telegram_bot:
platform: polling
api_key: XXXXXX: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
proxy_url: socks4: //194.208.49.78: 39321
allowed_chat_ids: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

notify:

- name: telegram_bot
platform: telegram
chat_id: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Full version    

Help     rules