Messages 96
Check in: 02.05.09
Google Nexus 6P

download

Home Assistant - Automation System
Attached Image
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Information
Official site:https://home-assistant.io/
Components:https://home-assistant.io/components/
Attached Image
Description
Short description:
Home Assistant home automation system.
Description:
Home Assistant is an open-source automation platform running on Python 3. Allows you to monitor and control all devices in your home and automate actions. Ideal for running on a single Raspberry PI computer. It can also work on platforms Windows, Linux. The interface is built through a browser, work is possible on any Android, iOS device.

Personal experience:
I build my home system on this platform. For more than six months, the system is in normal mode and everything functions.

What managed to start and is already working
- Brodlink RM2 and TC2 devices
- Sonoof reflash to work with MQTT.
- Sesoo light switches (without feedback).
- LED Magic Color (working colors and modes).
- Ambilight monitor backlight (working through Ambibox's Telnet protocol).
- Automation of blinds using Arduino and the W5100 module on the MQTT broker.
- Two noname socket controlled via rf protocol.
- Scripts automation to turn on and off the time of the aquarium, street lighting, and lights in the rooms.
- Management through a bot in a telegram
- Monitoring family presence in the house
- LG TV control
- Display information from the weather station
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedZlisten - 21.04.19, 15:02
Reason for editing: (Useful) Connecting Xiaomi ClearGlass Air Detector
nemo082
Message#22
11.12.17, 16:50
User
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 96
Google Nexus 6P

* Diktor,I did not wait until the appearance of the Russian language. Closed testing is already underway. As I understood that the assistant would work as well as Alex needed to have an external ip.
zam_dr
Message#23
11.12.17, 17:59
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 06.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* nemo082,The theme is dark cool! For more than six months I have been using this system, it is spinning on raspberries. I am glad that there were brothers!
And how did you implement control via telegrams? Or do you just have alerts from the bot? I was able to do so far only alerts and a doorbell (when the doorbell rings the photo)
nemo082
Message#24
11.12.17, 18:16
User
[online]

Messages 96
Google Nexus 6P

* zam_drIn the telegram I have a family in a group chat. From there you can send a message so that the rest of the participants would see and not press the same thing. Implemented through a bot that accepts and sends commands to the chat. So far, only added lighting control on the street, and blinds in the room. Plans to fill in birth dates to send reminders to the chat. I think it will be a useful thing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
zam_dr
Message#25
11.12.17, 18:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

I'll tell you what I have, maybe someone will be interested and I can help with something. So:
The sensor on the street shows the weather outside the window bme280.
The dht22 sensors are bolted to esp8266 and scattered around the floors of the house - monitoring the climate in the house.
Thermal floor temperature sensor - thermostat for switching on the floor return pump.
Light control via esp8266.
I managed to fasten the call, now when they ring the doorbell, the bot telegram sends me a caller's photo, I can remotely open the gate, the gate.
Managed to add security at home. All reed switches, motion sensors also send notifications in the event of contour violation via HA.
Added a bunch of automation type turn on the light two hours before sunset on the stairs if there is someone at home. For the next summer season, I will use the automatic watering system.
The system sees where my family and I are, sends notifications when someone is home.
Implemented by three systems: owntracks, bluetooth and nmap.
In general, I study as much as possible, who are interested - ask questions, how can I help.

Posted 12/11/2017 6:24 PM:

* nemo082,as? How did you do it?)) How to tie the control to the bot
nemo082
Message#26
11.12.17, 18:30
User
[online]

Messages 96
Google Nexus 6P

* zam_dr, I will do a post with automation of blinds and with control through a bot in a cart.
It is interesting to look at the implementation of the call and data transfer. I have a camera above the entrance. I would also like to use such a system.
zam_dr
Message#27
11.12.17, 18:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* nemo082,
Automation:

alias: 'doorbell'
initial_state: 'on'
trigger:
platform: state
entity_id: switch.doorbell
to: 'on'
for:
seconds: 1
action:
- service: notify.HA_bot
data:
title: Send an images
data:
photo:
- url:http://192.168.0.21/cgi/jpg/image.cgi
username:! secret camstreet_username
password:! secret camstreet_password
caption: wicket
- service: switch.turn_off
entity_id: switch.doorbell

Those. It turns out we listen to the state of the trigger, if it becomes equal to 1 (the call button is soldered to the board Esp8266, and when it closes it publishes the contact status to the mqtt topic) the bot sends me a screenshot from the ip camera.
Of course, each camera has an individual link to the screen. I have dlink dcs 960.

Here is the screen:
Attached Image

Post has been editedzam_dr - 11.12.17, 18:47
zam_dr
Message#28
16.12.17, 13:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* nemo082Well, what happened with the doorbell and telegram?
Fenixru
Message#29
17.12.17, 17:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 15.03.06

@zam_dr, and how did the determination of the location of the bluetooth? Separate devices or just on all phones included? If on phones, what's the range?

HA itself has about half a year, mainly engaged in external notification, collecting data from water meters and maintaining the temperature in the house in standby mode. Now put android ip webcam, 3 days worked steadily, and now hangs ....

+ I experiment with autowatering, while winter is based on a single flower.
zam_dr
Message#30
17.12.17, 18:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* Fenixru, on all phones is on, the range is about 30 meters, I think no more.

Now I have found an assistant, like Alex or Google, called Dusya, in the play market there is, here is her opportunity! You can add the scripts yourself and tell her to turn on the light or tell about the climate in the house, etc.
karamzin
Message#31
18.12.17, 11:30
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 07.02.10

Gentlemen, the problem with the "background" work
Today decided to try HASS, launched on raspberry 3 according to the instructionshttps: // home-assistant ... allation / raspberry-pi /
everything seems to be normal, hass starts, but mnu has a raspberry "blind", lies in the server room without a keyboard and monitor, I only connect via ssh. So, it turns out when I close the session ssh - HASS also stops.
How to start it so that it does not stoparis?
nemo082
Message#32
18.12.17, 13:17
User
[online]

Messages 96
Google Nexus 6P

* karamzinMost likely you are not running as a service. Here isAutostart using systemd
* zam_drI ordered the esp board waiting.
iamkef
Message#33
19.12.17, 18:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 30.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Guys who are interested, add to chatik in the cart @homassistant we still talk there

--------------------
- Xiaomi redmi note 2 - Cyanogen mod 12
stilet69
Message#34
23.12.17, 10:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 15
Check in: 01.12.06
Google galaxy nexus

Share an example of working with the jalousie. I need to supply 220 volts per motor for 15 seconds.
I have a relay up and a relay down. By supplying 220 volts to them I achieve raising and lowering.
zam_dr
Message#35
23.12.17, 11:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* stilet69,
Take the trigger automatics from the example of the doorbell, I posted it above, replace the time from 1 minute to 15 seconds. And connect your relays to 220 through an additional 5 volt relay. Those. 5 volt relay will turn on for 15 seconds closing the control contact 220 of the relay.
Iltshatms
Message#36
07.01.18, 14:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Check in: 26.07.16
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

nemo082 @ 11.12.17, 16:50*
I did not wait until the appearance of the Russian language. Closed testing is already underway. As I understood that the assistant would work as well as Alex needed to have an external ip.

Until March, you can play with the Home Assistant Cloud in the presence of Alex (for now only Amazon support). Google voice services can be zayuzat via vpn (in the role of the client's vpn router), but it is expensive, IMHO.
Ivan711
Message#37
08.01.18, 15:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 30.10.07
HP iPAQ hx2790

Version 0.60.1 was released In which they fixed the display on devices with ios 10.
Also, if anyone is faced with the fact that HA does not see lamps and xiaomi Philips chandeliers - you need to upgrade python-miio to version 0.3.3

And the question is - who managed to knock out a free license from Yandex for speech cloud?
Ivan711
Message#38
08.01.18, 17:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 30.10.07
HP iPAQ hx2790

Perhaps along the way I will describe how to connect Xiaomi Philips. (I mean that you already pulled the token from the bulbs)
Go to the address (with a standard installation, of course) /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/ open the configuration.yaml file and add to it:
light:
- platform: xiaomi_miio
name: Xiaomi_Philips_ceiling
host: 192.168.1.4
token: 29b1284087t1b729916d8dasb161sn3618

To make her a human name, I recommend using the customize.yaml file rather than writing the name right away. And so we leave 1 line empty, we start with the second with two spaces.
binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d0001dbb788:
friendly_name: Door.Toilet

The config file should contain the line customize:! Include customize.yaml
kvazis
Message#39
09.01.18, 11:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 20.05.17
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

As I wait for the second orange pi 2, I will free the raspberry from the second server Domoticz - and I will test HA. As I understand it fromdescriptionsDoes HA normally support multiple gateways?
nemo082
Message#40
09.01.18, 12:54
User
[online]

Messages 96
Google Nexus 6P

* kvazisIt works fine with multiple gateways.
genik70
Message#41
09.01.18, 21:02
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 12.09.08
Toshiba Portege G900

* zam_dr

The system sees where my family and I are, sends notifications when someone is home.

Good evening !
And tell me, please, how does the system determine that someone is at home?
By poppy phone address?
And how to bind this information from the router in HA?
I'm still newbie

119 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 13:09