> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo P2 - Unofficial firmware

Rep: (1575)
Lenovo P2 - Unofficial firmware
PictureLenovo P2a42, Lenovo P2c72
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Lenovo P2 Owners Club пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Firmware Treble / GSI-ROMs пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ

Attention!
Attention! On some firmware, when you manually turn off the sim card, they are dumped, which can be fixed only by flashing the phone! Read more here
Drivers and Utilities
Official driver:
Attached fileLenovo_USB_Driver_1.1.34_Setup.exe(9.41 MB)
Installation file ADB / Fastboot (includes drivers for 32-bit and 64-bit versions):
adb-setup-1.4.3.exe(9.17 MB)
Utility for working with ADB and Fastboot:
adb & fastboot.zip(636.83 KB)
Unofficial firmware
Short review about some firmware
How to distinguish regular firmware from treble firmware.
Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
Android 7.x.x (Nougat)
Android 8.x.x (Oreo)
Android 9.x.x (Pie)
Android 10.x.x (Q)
Kernels
Instructions
Useful

Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedaleksgrayvoron - 27.02.20, 14:06
Reason for editing: AICP 15 if krashatsya banking applications at startup, HavocOS v3.2, Treatment sticking data in the second sim when calling other SIM, MSM-Xtended v6.0, BlaZe Max v3.4, update the AICP, review the AICP, disable navbar.

Rep: (480)
* serbtula , This bath wrote on xda. Looks like he has not been solved ...

Rep: (50)
FreZZe52 @ 20.11.2017, 07:55*
4/64 Chinese
Requirement! It should be 244, I want to put lineage-14.1-20171116_063000-UNOFFICIAL-kuntao.zip but downloading and running the slider all waited until half an hour and with a wipe and without.
I did everything hereLenovo P2 - Informal firmware (Post LenovoUser55555 # 66931793)

I installed but now I can not raise franca Google
I put micro. Arm64 7.1. Constantly Crete Google services

Rep: (228)
* FreZZe52,
Try immediately after installing the firmware to put franca. Those. Sew in tvrp firmware, do a wipe data, and immediately beg franca without rebooting. I put too micro.

Rep: (369)
* FreZZe52,
Here I have described a more detailed procedure for installation bezglyuchnoy kastomov + GApps (+ Ruth from Magiska optional).
Do everything as well without ignoring intermediate P2 downloads in working condition.
Later, I sewed the custom + GApps-s and immediately, without downloading the P2 to a working state after the firmware installation.
But more smoothly everything was laid down after the course of action, I was there and described.
Please note there - in some moments wipes are needed, and which are not desirable.

Post has been editedLenovoUser55555 - 20.11.17, 23:53

Rep: (8)
LenovoUser55555 @ 19.11.2017, 22:19*
But here's the issue with the above-described unwanted tripping "back" on the touch-button in the center at the time when zhmosh at her to leave "home" - the same bent, and I revert to drain.
Whether I already rather used to the gestures of the center-button, or "snickering" .... but no ice, for example, when you have to go home with a single click to open the page in the browser, and in addition to return "home" at the same time open page (tab) is closed, and then from the list of running applications on the page in a browser with one touch will not return ..

We have already decided this issue quite a strange way. Go along the path: Settings / button / button "home". There's a double click to select No Action. I work, try at home.
In general, it would be cool if the fix for patch gestures transformed into other custom bikes based on los.

Post has been editedJust_skif - 21.11.17, 16:44

* Just_skif,
Works.

Rep: (50)
Guys tell me, is there a way to do so was illuminated to have the information on the screen when it is blocked, as in Samsung-ah. If anyone knows of a way, I'll check and make manual for all!

FreZZe52 @ 22.11.2017, 00:00*
Guys tell me, is there a way to do so was illuminated to have the information on the screen when it is blocked, as in Samsung-ah. If anyone knows of a way, I'll check and make manual for all!

Generally there is a manual in the header tab discussion, but Che is not the post is. And in general hereAlways On AMOLED BETA.

Rep: (664)
This question is for custom bikes. Compared with the stock firmware consumption decreased / increased or remained the same?

I remember on my old devayse put CM, after rebooting it sooo long to load, 5 minutes or more. How are things there?

Enotche @ 22.11.2017, 06:36*
This question is for custom bikes. Compared with the stock firmware consumption decreased / increased or remained the same?

I remember on my old devayse put CM, after rebooting it sooo long to load, 5 minutes or more. How are things there?

Last los

Attached Image

Attached Image

Yes 20 seconds to upload, timed

* Just_skif,
Do you have otvalivanie sound for calls to Los? He returned to the drain because of them tortured. And on the 14th and 16th.

Post has been editedserbtula - 22.11.17, 10:37

serbtula @ 22.11.17, 10:37*
otvalivanie sound for calls to Los. He returned to the drain because of them tortured. And on the 14th and 16th.

Just again to beg
VOC extreme 14.1 (16).
Scheele runoff wipe 244 Prerequisites:
- Dalvik / ART Cache;
- System;
- Data;
- Cache.
File system from Data - ext4.
Version of TWRP 3.0.3-0 - with her I usually always on all OS.
While no GApps-s without Magiska.
Indeed, on the advice of the SW.* Just_skif, assigned to the "Settings - Buttons - Button" Home "Double-clicking - No Action" decides "back" undesirable action problem by pressing the center-button to exit the "Home".
With sound dialer from the start everything is OK.
I do not know how to track audio rally in the dialer, reason why flies, and whether it is at this time will fly.
I go further - GApps + Magisk v14.2 (1420) and further their doustanovki and tailor the.
I'll try to catch at some point will be (if there is) gathering of sound in the dialer.

serbtula @ 22.11.2017, 10:37*
* Just_skif,
Do you have otvalivanie sound for calls to Los? He returned to the drain because of them tortured. And on the 14th and 16th.

It is difficult to say, is now on vacation - a little call. If something falls off, together.

* LenovoUser55555,
More on VOCs is the change in the sound of the interlocutor during conversation. Those. I pick up the phone, talking to a couple of minutes, and then a sharp change in the audio feed interlocutor voice, even the first time I thought it Loudspeaker on.

Rep: (480)
There was a decision on the non-working video kastomov on xda in Topeka viperOS it seems.

Open build.prop
Add 2 lines:
Media.camera.ts.monotonic = 0
Persist.camera.HAL3.enabled = true

According to reviews helps. I did not check on the stock until

serbtula @ 22.11.17, 11:43*
More on VOCs is the change in the sound of the interlocutor during conversation. Those. I pick up the phone, talking to a couple of minutes, and then a sharp change in the audio feed interlocutor voice

In the hands of two smartphones (P2 and LG G3).
Both simkarty with anlim-talk.
Oddly chasing calls from one to the other - found no spontaneous changes in volume when speaking.
About rally sound dialer ...
Doustanovit GApps-s, Magisk, all your apps + couple dialers managers contacts, has made all of its tailor the check for themselves ... and reboots P2 ...
While the sound level in the dialer flight (outgoing / incoming calls incl. / Off. Handsfree, with the native dialer and third-party).

Post has been editedLenovoUser55555 - 22.11.17, 14:29

Rep: (395)
serbtula @ 22.11.17, 10:43*
I am talking to a couple of minutes, and then a sharp change in the audio feed interlocutor voice

probably denoising precise moment to external sounds somehow not adequately responded?

Rep: (16)
Please tell us in the cap official written the los, it itself is already? OTA updates will be coming? And will a respected author on the firmware to be engaged in it?

Rep: (1274)
ttt7ttt @ 24.11.2017, 13:19*
Please tell us in the cap official written the los, it itself is already? OTA updates will be coming? And will a respected author on the firmware to be engaged in it?

This is still unofficial, but it's just testing code before the release of the official. As soon as will be solved the main problems will begin the release of the weekly assemblies, they can go to the informal. I have the following test assembly will do after December 2, is now a little break - a vacation.

While still need a way to reproduce the problem with the sound or even logs logcat and dmesg just after a problem occurs. You also need to check whether the help restart the interface from the expanded menu restart.

Rep: (1049)
Excuse me gentlemen, I have not found where LOS enable the indication of the data rate in the status bar. Kick to the right place

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 5:38