Arduino, and everything connected with it | [robots]

Rep: (341)
ODROID-N1 | ODROID-C2 | ODROID-C1 / C1 + / C0 | Orange pi | Banana pi | Raspberry pi

Arduino, and everything connected with it

Attached Image

Arduino family

Photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Description
Arduino is a family of devices for building simple automation systems and robotics, aimed at non-professional users.
Projects of members of the forum

Activity in this topic

Post has been editedyahcka - 25.04.18, 22:12
Reason for editing: Removed space

Those. Fast.

Changes in the cap
1. (03/17/18) Changes to the cap, due to the appointment of the curator

Post has been editedyahcka - 31.03.18, 15:56

Arduino family

In the list only official products from the company Arduino
Most popular : Arduino uno , Mini, Nano, Micro, Mega 2560
Other : Leonardo, Due, YUN, TRE (Coming Soon), Robot, Esplora, Mega ADK, Ethernet, Pro Mini, Pro, Fio, LilyPad USB, LilyPad Simple, LilyPad SimpleSnap

Shilda : (modules increasing functionality) Arduino GSM, Ethernet, WiFi, Wireless SD, Motor, Wireless Proto, Proto

Post has been editedyahcka - 19.07.18, 23:22

Rep: (37)
Hello I look there was a very good topic. I wish you good prosperity! Actually the question itself, can I discuss sketches in this thread? Need help "finish" the sketch of the clock, everything works except for the alarm. His then need to finish, it is not clear on what pins to put the off button and squeaker.
Sorry if that for the flood.
Sketch and libraries

Post has been editedLCF11 - 28.11.17, 21:10

Rep: (0)
Vobschem such a topic ... I ordered a setArduino unowith all sorts of pribombasy, and I would like to learn how to work with him. Before that, I didn’t come across arduino, there are questions about this. I will deal with the problems as they come.
And yes, I studied only Pascal, I don’t know Pascal, nor do I know any other languages, but I’m learning about arduino programming by tutorials on YouTube ... Now I would like to deal with such questions:
one). What is the so-called "Earth (GRD)" and its functions?
2). What is "Input" and "Output" when starting programming (INPUT; OUTPUT) and what do they do in principle?
3). What is a COM port and why is it needed?

Post has been editedDubez - 31.01.18, 23:26
Reason for editing: Forgot to add a question

Rep: (1090)
* Dubez
1. Minus power
2. This is the state of the ports. You can either read the state of one foot (INPUT) or change it (OUTPUT).
3. COM, UART - port with serial data transmission. those. bits go one by one. COM differs from UART in voltages that indicate state 0 and 1

Posted 02/01/2018 09:32:

* Azathtot ,
So, well, with the 1 and 3 questions, everything is clear, thanks, and with the second one, please?)

Post has been editedDubez - 01.02.18, 09:31

Rep: (1090)
* Dubez
What exactly? To find out the state of the port, you need to read it. In order to understand which legs can be read at the port, there is a DDRx register
Those. for example, if you have LEDs connected to port C on pins 1 and 3, and buttons are connected to pins 4 and 2, then you need to configure 1 and 3 on the output, 4 and 2 on the input. Those. DDRC = _BV (1) | _BV (3) (1 output, 0 - input).

* Azathtot Ahh, everything is clear, thank you very much!)

Rep: (8)
and the topic is generally live? You can ask questions?

* sashYk I guess so

Post has been editedyahcka - 02.02.18, 20:23

Privetit I purchased arduino-compatible esp32 + lora from China on board. I started to cut them — very interesting, full of problems, and if anyone came across heltec 32 + LoRa. Answer

Rep: (12)
Maybe it would not be bad to share links to sites where you can buy arduino more profitable? And a hat. Also links to libraries, sketches, etc.

Rep: (228)
Aliexpress will do any other marketplace at prices for Arduino. You can still pick at Banggood, but Ali will be more abruptly. Option still DX. But some positions are the same Uno boards, still better on Ali. But in general, this process can be performed in a circle in all these three sites.

P.S.
I sketched a list of Chinese sites where I saw boards and personal belongings for the Arduino:
Aliexpress.com
Banggood.com
Focalprice.com
Dx.com
Gearbest.com
Lightinthebox.com
Tomtop.com
Sunsky-online.com
Focalprice.com
Elecrow.com (by the way, a very curious resource. I recently found it)
Jd.ru - traces of Arduino presence found

Other interesting shops:
adafruit.com Another interesting store. Perhaps not the cheapest, but there is a choice there and many refer to it.
shop.pimoroni.com
sparkfun.com

electrodragon.com - it seems not expensive.

www.mantech.co.za - I did not really have time to learn whether it is possible to buy something there at all. But almost every position has a datasheet, which is also interesting.

It makes sense to check at all, something somewhere is always cheaper, for example, you can run into discounts. I just made an order the other day and ordered everything from Aliexpress.
There really are nuances. If you order everything from a single seller, it will be 1 order and you can easily make a more or less quick delivery with a tracking code.
But the small parts purchased in different stores on Ali, will go by different orders and most likely without a track, because you need to pay extra for it separately.
At the same time on other sites conditions may be different. But again, a penny detail is also likely to be sent without a track, although there may be exceptions.

In addition, when choosing a site, if the price is about the same, then you can choose the cashback with which is higher. Though I took on Ali, but with Banggud I could return twice as much.
So, you know, you have to be careful.

I will replenish the list if you want. It already seems to me that a vision emerges, who on Ali is less or less better or worse.

Post has been editedSimulacrum - 18.03.18, 12:58

Good day, tell me if there is a random universal archive or on the manual, for I2C modules, there is a 16x2 monitor, there are no suitable libraries ...

* dvbproj is the display like this? 16 character, 2 lower case?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

* mamedov.rustam88 Yes, I wrote, 16x2, I moved it over the Internet

just a bunch of pins too lazy to mess

Post has been editeddvbproj - 06.02.18, 17:25
Reason for editing: ...

* dvbproj , wait a bit even I can not attach the library to the message. . Shas second

Posted 06/06/2018 5:33 PM:

* dvbproj It seems to work out .. I use it. . The address of my display "3xF" is on every fireman. .

Attached files

Attached fileLiquidCrystal_I2C-master.zip(20.22 KB)

* mamedov.rustam88,
Thanks, it worked!
By the way, I found on the 1st forum the difference between pcf8574at and pcf8574t, and because of it I lost so much time)
Marking PCF8574T will give I2C the default address 0x27, PCF8574AT - address 0x3F.

* dvbproj , I did not know for this moment, I will take a note, thanks))

Posted 02/07/2018 22:21:

* dvbproj oh, I wrote the address incorrectly, it turns out you just noticed. .

Rep: (8)
Good day to all. I bought a board (nano) and let's poke the "button-bulbs". Boring ...
On the Internet found a display
tyk

I tried, connected, shows. I know how to solder. But I cannot go beyond the examples. No matter what I “tried” to write in a sketch (I’ve tried it, there’s zero knowledge so far.) He’s only “hello world” to me and that's it. Give the norms of reference. Where I scoop a little bit of information. Google did not help, or do not ask for it correctly))

#include "U8glib.h"
#include "rus9x15.h"

U8GLIB_NHD_C12864 lcd (13, 11, 10, 9, 8); // SPI Com: SCK = 13, MOSI = 11, CS = 10, A0 = 9, RST = 8

void setup () {
// put your setup code here, to run once:
lcd.begin (128, 64);

lcd.setRot180 ();
lcd.setFont (rus9x15);

}
void loop () {
// put your main code here, run:
lcd.setCursor (6, 1); // Set the cursor to print the time in the top row
lcd.print ("Hello");
delay (500);
}