Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1101
Check in: 29.05.08
Blackview BV9500 Pro

Doogee S60 - Firmware
PictureDoogee s60
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Important information
• Doogee S60 Lite firmware are discussed in the topic.Doogee S60 Lite - Discussion. For this topic, the discussion of the Lite version is offtopic.
For information about the likelihood and timing of updates of the official firmware, contact the technical support of the brand! DOOGEERegarding unofficial -directly to the authors!
• All actions for flashing and other arbitrary modification of the device software you do at your own peril and risk! Only you are responsible for your actions, and if you are not sure about your actions, do not do it. But if they decided to take everything from here, from this section, everything was collected and checked for you, in order to avoid unnecessary and unnecessary questions.

Drivers and Utilities
SP_Flash_Tool- MTK-based flash driver program, instructions, drivers and much more
Signed SP Flashtool driversAnother optionAttached fileSP_Drivers_v2.0_signed.zip(8.39 MB)

Firmware
Official firmware
Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171013 FOTA supported (in the system 20170911_Doogee_S60)mirrormirror Yandex Disk
Changes
1. Fixed speaker error
2. SOS function can be disabled
3. Fixed applications, Android Pay works without errors
Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171020 FOTA supported (in the system 20170928_Doogee_S60)mirrormirror Yandex Disk
Changes
1. Optimized sound effect
2. Removed some pre-installed apps.
3. Good compatibility
Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171122 FOTA supported (in the system 20170928_Doogee_S60)mirror Yandex Disk
Changes
1. Optimized sound effect
2. Optimized Russian translation
3. Better compatibility
Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171225 FOTA supported FAILEDmirror Yandex Disk
Changes
1. Optimized cameras
2. Better compatibility
Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20180110 FOTA supported (in the system 20170928_Doogee_S60)mirror Yandex DiskCleaned firmware version
Changes
1. Fix on the lock screen NOTIFICATION errors
2. Improved compatibility
Informal firmware and system pre-translation menu
Instructions
Recovery and ROOT
TWRP 3.1.1+ our MT6757_Android_scatter

Doogee S60 Android Scatter 7.0 Attached fileMT6757_Android_scatter.txt(12.32 KB)

by Doogee S60 Android 8.0
Attached fileMT6757_Android_scatter.txt(12.3 KB)

Attention: Magisk moduleinstalled only throughMagisk Modulesand not throughTRWP

Magisk module to check the status of SafetyNet in the firmware DOOGEE-S60-Android 8.0 for Google Pay Attached fileuniversal-safetynet-fix-v2-beta-5-magisk-v16.zip(2.5 MB)
orAttached filePetnoire's_SafetyNet_Spoofer.zip(15.87 KB)

Root to install via TWRP:
® SuperSU
® Magisk

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 15.04.19, 15:12
Reason for editing: Solving SOP problem
slipperyinv
Message#2
04.10.17, 20:02
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 20
Check in: 15.08.17
HTC One M9 Plus

STOCK ROM + TWRP + ROOT + XPOSED (speak curve)

Special thanks for all this -* serg2327,, more precisely, it is - in principle, all his merit, in short, you are the best man :)

go:

first of all about firewood.
Personally, I haven't downloaded anything from anywhere, and by now only adb does not work, everything else is fine, that is, preloader, fastboot, and so on.
I just connected the phone to my computer in different states and he installed everything himself (if anyone tells how to pull them out now for the needy, I'll do it). All this happens on Win7 64bit.

ROM

compiled after the update by air, from the full (64GB) memory dump.
Link to firmware:
https://mega.nz/#!APhW…yyfoZEAIO-DEAy2XFtCDIM

1. Unpack to the root of drive C
2. in the SP Flash Tool, specify the scatter from the firmware
3. sew sections as desired (clicked the download button, turned off the phone, well everyone remembers)
I personally checked, sewed everything, it works perfectly.

The camera is really spoiled by the impression of updating the air, well, now ..

TWRP + ROOT * (+ XPOSED)

twrp ported to BV8000
There is a standard bug with tachim, but there is a crutch
supersu from him

link to recovery:
https://mega.nz/#!NHpB…pBYOGblcrRlN8CQ9I7cIbY

Link to supersu (modified, usual does not go):
https://mega.nz/#!0HRH…6-lELMziirBIAF3kpe_BCc

You can also flash recovery from the USB flash drive, but this is only for otg cable owners, since Tach in this case does not work. Accordingly, in the absence of the otg cable, it will not be possible to flash the supersu, and, having booted into the system without root, tvrp will fly off. Therefore, it is proposed to sew through a fastboot, the first time the tach works there, which will allow you to flash the root, and then you can use the official TvRP application, I think it should work, or put Flashfire [ROOT], and sew the right one through it.

1. Downloading recovery and root
2. We throw the recovery in the root of drive C
3. We throw the supersu in the sdcard root on the phone (in the on state, you need to do it in advance, because the computer did not see the body in twrp)
4. Turn off the phone, hold down pwr and vol +, a robot appears in a red triangle in the belly, Hold down pwr, then we Press vol + (gently once), we get into the stock recovery. Press the vol-button to select fastboot (or I do not remember the bootlaoder, the second one is on top), press the pwr button to select a position, a small white FASTBOOT message appears on the black screen
5. Connect the phone to the computer, open the command line from the administrator, we write:
fastboot devices

should show our friend by serial number (similar to adb devices) if everything is ok, then everything is ok :)
(our recovery lies at the root of C)
write
cd C: \
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot boot recovery.img

after which the body will go into loading the TvRP (I was very smart, counting from the disappearance of the fastboot window)
6. We get into TvRP and about a miracle, the touch works, we sew our supersu, which lies in the root of the sdcard.
* 6.1. for a particular e .... like me, you can immediately flash the host, it is sewn, although the module I needed did not work, but I tried only one, can someone find something efficient
link to the hposed framework:
https://mega.nz/#!FKBD...BUoJAgcn7OKHX1JA_ypdvc
7. We dive and cache, we reboot into the system.
*eight. To use hposed, we install the installer.
link to the installed installer (include modules, etc., by the way it is clear that the framework is up):
https://mega.nz/#!gWBk...GdjQ19yaNjnBromIw3MpPQ
9. Supersu asks for a binary update, click cancel and forget about it.
10. All the phone is taken away, TVRP is fixed.

P.S. The firmware is deodexed, which cannot but please fans of relief :) especially since our phone has something to facilitate.

Thank you all for your attention
And once again a separatethank you so much* serg2327,, for maximum participation. He passed by ... :) From the heart :)

Post has been editedgrafom - 07.10.17, 20:11
Reason for editing: In the header
Lomaster_Serg
Message#3
04.10.17, 20:42
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6309
Check in: 11.01.14
Blackview BV8000 Pro

slipperyinv @ 04.10.17, 19:02*
P.S. The firmware is deodexed, which cannot but please fans of relief :) especially since our phone has something to facilitate.

Apparently you have a typo !? The firmware is just the same, it is at 85-90 percent.

Shl. I am going to do in your free time "Lite version" of your stock ..
Who is not difficult, make the lengths of all untranslated or poorly translated menu items .. I will try to correct a little and translate

Post has been editedserg2327 - 04.10.17, 20:49
Lomaster_Serg
Message#4
07.10.17, 12:46
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6309
Blackview BV8000 Pro

System up to transfer firmware S60 Android7.0_

20170912 download

download
Attached filesettings_RU_S60.zip(15.5 MB)

installation via TWRP without any cleanings

The Russian localization of the system settings was integrated by me from the Bv8000Pro phone, which I once rules and supplemented manually.
far from everything is translated according to this, the rest must be searched for and manually added and edited
but it's all boring, long, tedious, and most importantly, no one will appreciate it ..!
some screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedgrafom - 07.10.17, 20:13
Lomaster_Serg
Message#5
07.10.17, 14:08
Lomaster
[offline]

Messages 6309
Blackview BV8000 Pro

FirmwareDOOGE-S60-Android7.0_20170912_Lite

description
I bring to your attention a modification of the stock firmware 20170912
changes: fairly cleaned up from unnecessary system garbage (play market and Google synchronization remained untouched)
applied several tweaks (initial setup is disabled during the first start, as well as large 4G 3G G E icons in the status bar are disabled)
small integrated system settings translation
download
https: //drive.google.c...GB6ZkIydTNIRlVHekstSU0
Attention!I do not have this phone, I collected it almost blindly .. so before the experiments, backup is strictly mandatory
for your actions no one except you is responsible.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
on the first screen all that was based on the system
bug list
the same bugs as in the stock ... nothing more was probably added because globally did not change anything
setting
In the archive there are images under the flashlight and scatter file.
first installation option:We flash all images with a USB flash drive and boot into the system (do not forget that after flashing the phone will be crystal clear, so do not forget to reset everything important from the phone to the PC)
second installation option:copy two images from the archive (system.img boot.img) into the phone’s memory, then boot into TWRP
go to the "cleaning" and make cleaning sections divisors, systems, cache, date
then we go into the "installation", at the bottom right we press the button "installation img" well and then we look for our images in the phone's memory and flash them in their places
(system.img to the system imege section and boot.img to the boot section) and then boot into the system.

FirmwareBlackview BV8000Pro_Lite (MOD)
forDOOGE-S60

description
The port from the Blackview BV8000Pro phone is adapted to the S60 device
+ changes from me personally:
Replaced the Gapps package with "pico", slightly cleaned up, added Android Pay from the start and also changed the name of the model for Android Pay to work correctly. Replaced poor stock launcher on Nova Prime, replaced most of the system application icons.
Changed the functionality of the "PTT" button (in the settings you can bind any program), changed the drain battery in the status bar, added pre-translation settings
PS if something is not so much, do not kick .. I do not have your phone according to this I do everything blindly and most importantly,completely disinterested!
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
download
setting
installation instructions read above in the first firmware
bug list
1) the fingerprint scanner does not work (maybe you will soon have romodels in your subject and fix it !?)
2) Android Pay is integrated into the firmware, but I could not check the operation of the NFC module (who can check it in a personal note)
3) about the SOS / PTT buttons, the bv8000 phone has only one of these buttons and I did all the settings and tweaks for it! On which button it will all hang specifically on your phone, I'm not completely sure. I assume that on PTT.
The SOS button itself (its factory functionality) will not work for you, although if there are testers and some information, then you can and will be able to bind!? at least something on her story exactly mozhzhno be ..
4) if suddenly the camera is pink and muddy - try to apply this patch via TWRP:Doogee S60 - Discussion (Post by serg2327 # 65921157)

Post has been editedserg2327 - 22.10.17, 06:27
ValentinAK
Message#6
23.10.17, 02:15
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 03.11.07
Jesy J9S High end

Because on the official website, the forum is now available only after registration, I post all this stuff to my Yandex disk. I managed to download before this innovation.
Firmware (1.3 GB) and instructions (6.6 MB).
20171011_Doogee_S60.rar

[Tutorial] How to flash a flash download from Doogee forum - Firmware Downloads DOOGEE Smartphone Community.pdf

Post has been editedValentinAK - 23.10.17, 02:17

--------------------
MapTourist.org - the daily assembly of OpenStreetMap for Garmin
ValentinAK
Message#7
12.11.17, 02:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 47
Check in: 03.11.07
Jesy J9S High end

uhvat
[Although in my opinion, she flew all over the air.]
Well, what if someone wants to dig into the content.

Firmware from the official support forum of 10/20/2017
20171020_s21v57c2k_dg_m1t.zip

Instructions for use from there
[Tutorial] How to flash a flash downloaded from Doogee forum - Firmware Downloads DOOGEE Smartphone Community

1. Optimized audio effect
2. Removed some preset apps
3. Better compatibility

Post has been editedValentinAK - 12.11.17, 02:58

--------------------
MapTourist.org - the daily assembly of OpenStreetMap for Garmin
megamrak
Message#8
13.11.17, 14:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 03.03.13
Motorola DROID 4

Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171013 FOTA supported

Is this official firmware?
I get updates on my phone, 11/11/2017 a major update came to 285 MB. Today, on the 13th in the morning, a 90 MB update came. Does it make sense to put your firmware.

Changes:

1. Fixed speaker error

Tell me what kind of error?
ednov
Message#9
13.11.17, 15:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1101
Blackview BV9500 Pro

megamrak @ 11/13/17, 2:51 PM*
Is this official firmware?
I get updates on my phone, 11/11/2017 a major update came to 285 MB. Today, on the 13th in the morning, a 90 MB update came. Does it make sense to put your firmware.

... Immediately 2 official firmware spoilers and unofficial firmware ... Official ones come to you, so this is what the manufacturer has (doogee)Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171013 it (20171011_Doogee_S60.rar) butDoogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171020 is (20171020_s21v57c2k_dg_m1t.zip)

Post has been editedednov - 13.11.17, 15:16
ednov
Message#10
13.11.17, 15:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1101
Blackview BV9500 Pro

megamrak @ 11/13/17, 2:51 PM*
Tell me what kind of error?

... with a closed stub was a hrit, when with differences (cold-warm-cold) ... yes, someone does not know, there is no consensusDiscussion Doogee S60discussions are going ... want to rummage there)))
iskander13st
Message#11
13.11.17, 19:24
In a deep touch.
[online]

Messages 623
Check in: 02.02.16

Well done. At least someone found the initiative.

--------------------
The difference between lies and truth is that lies always have witnesses, and truth never.
Blackview BV9500 Pro
jemmini
Message#12
13.11.17, 21:28
TWRP
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3707
Check in: 21.02.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

TWRP 3.1.1forDoogee s60 : Attached filerecovery.img(14.54 MB)

Recovery collected on the basis of the kernel firmware Android 7.0 version DOOGEE-S60-Android7.0_20170912 / 2017 09 月 12 星期二 10:12:48 CST

ATTENTION!! After installing the recovery, provided that changes are allowed in the system, the installation of ROOT is mandatory, otherwise the system will not boot.

GettingROOT
To get ROOT install this patch from TWRP:Attached fileMagisk-v14.0.zip(5.53 MB)

Reboot into the system, install the application from the system:Attached fileMagiskManager-v5.4.0.apk(2.24 MB)
After this, applications will request root access.
Stock and recovery
from the specified firmware:
Attached fileS60_boot_recovery.zip(25.22 MB)
What does not work (revision is required)
1. If "does not see the internal memory" (can not decrypt the / data partition and asks for a password when starting), then the solution is to format the partition (Purge ->Selective cleaning ->/ data (format data)). (while losing all your data and programs!)

2. To transfer files to TWRP from a computer, enter Mount, click "Mount USB". After transferring files, click "Unmount USB"

Attached files

Attached fileMT6757_Android_scatter.zip(1.3 KB)

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32
pushnoy_zverek
Message#13
14.11.17, 00:02
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 26.11.13
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

So, when installing the newest official firmware from October 20, only color bars are displayed on the screen. Fought over it three times, without effect.
The firmware from October 12th already makes the screen almost working, but rather noticeable bands on the top and bottom remain. What to do in this situation?
ednov
Message#14
14.11.17, 00:14
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1101
Blackview BV9500 Pro

So, when installing the newest official firmware from October 20, only color bars are displayed on the screen. Fought over it three times, without effect.
The firmware from October 12th already makes the screen almost working, but rather noticeable bands on the top and bottom remain. What to do in this situation?

..more details ... what and how were you doing?
pushnoy_zverek
Message#15
14.11.17, 00:15
User
[offline]

Messages 63
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Yes, all according to the instructions - downloaded the flash tool and firewood from the cap, put the firewood, launched the flash tool, chose the scatter from the unpacked firmware. In the off state, the phone was not detected, it was stitched with the clamped + and then it was immediately inserted into the cable.
ednov
Message#16
14.11.17, 00:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1101
Blackview BV9500 Pro

In the off state, the phone was not detected, it was stitched with the clamped + and then it was immediately inserted into the cable.

... what nonsense .... 1. When the phone before the firmware to the computer, how was it determined in the dispatcher? .... it was necessary to have the driver installed, which would be correctly determined ..... 2. and what is Doogee_S60_6 + 64_Android 7.0_20171020 FOTA supported over the air is more true on the official website it is named and in the phone itDoogee-S60-Android 7.0_20170928did not arrive? ... 3."stitched with clamped + and then immediately stuck the cable"... where did they get this from?

Post has been editedednov - 14.11.17, 00:56
pushnoy_zverek
Message#17
14.11.17, 00:56
User
[offline]

Messages 63
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

How did you decide in the dispatcher?

In what condition, just turned off?
How did you decide in the dispatcher?

I first wrote that I put the driver at the very beginning. From the header of this topic driver.
by air

The devil knows, some patch on 90MB was, as in the phone then it became not watched.
where did it come from?

From the official forum, in the topic with the guide on the firmware.
pushnoy_zverek
Message#18
14.11.17, 01:09
User
[offline]

Messages 63
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

It is not responsible in general in the manager is displayed. You can hear two or three reconnections of the device, at this time only any standard drives and the like are listed.
But with the clamped + in USBDeview, Mediatek DA USB VCOM (Android) is displayed.

Post has been editedpushnoy_zverek - 14.11.17, 01:12
ednov
Message#19
14.11.17, 01:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1101
Blackview BV9500 Pro

In what condition, just turned off?

.... I wrote that I also put everything in order, the instruction seems to be necessary to write another very, very detailed one ... let me think what to do with you
... for now, look and read carefully, there is a program, universal-driver OS: Windows, instructionsSP Flash Tool
It is not responsible in general; it is not displayed in the manager.

... if you connect it now included what it writes in the device manager .. how it sees?
It is not responsible in general in the manager is displayed.

.... should be ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedednov - 14.11.17, 01:23
Cusco
Message#20
14.11.17, 01:29
Thinking ... 2% complete ...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2861
Check in: 07.08.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

M
We move to the subsection "Doogee�.
pushnoy_zverek
Message#21
14.11.17, 02:10
User
[offline]

Messages 63
NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Well, this is definitely not. With the usual connection from the off state, with the "Download" button pressed in the Flash Tool, I see some standard devices that very quickly disappear from the list, then the phone just starts charging from the computer.
Oh, damn it. I understand why it is not visible in the list of USB - it is here
Attached Image

Doogee

76 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 14:30