GitUp G3 Duo - Discussion | Novatek NT96660 / Dual sensor 1080 + 1080 / GPS / Gyro / Touch screen

Rep: (3)
DiscussionGitup g3 duo
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
New model from GITUP with touch screen and the ability to connect a second camera and gps
Action Camera GITUP G3 DUO is the new generation of action cameras. Includes a large number of accessories.
The action camera has full functionality for use as a DVR.
Aquabox included, can be used as a Web camera, connect additional. Camera and gps logger (purchased separately)
You can control the camera from your smartphone, you need to download the application.

Device characteristics
1) Processor novatek ntk96660
2) 170 degree lens.
3) Matrix Sony Sensor 12MP imx117
4) Video 1920 x 1080 Full hd 60 frames per second
5) Video 2880x2160 24 frames per second
6) Memory support up to 128 GB
7) 1200 mAh battery
8) Fpv support

Additional Information
Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 02.07.19, 08:32
Reason for editing: Improving microphone quality

Rep: (0)
Such found. I do not know whether will approach
€ 24.45 15% OFF | F18823 GITUP GIT2 4k lens is 4.35 mm F2.8 lens 13 g of 1/2. 3 "M12 mount 16m HD wide-angle lens 90 degrees low distortion
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32806816644.html

Rep: (18)
ottosteinach @ 08.02.19, 18:14*
Can anyone tell what the lens is used in our cell (G3 at me with a 90-degree viewing angle).

On Git3 Git2P 90 В° and placeda lenswith a focal length of 4.1mm. Somewhere on Ali ran it as a few less money, but now I can not find at once.
In principle, the tie can be almost any object for sensor 1 / 2.3 '', but not everyone will be fine in the home building - will be drowned or hard or stick out, or gaps on the sides, etc.
Here,found.

Post has been editedhc_1982 - 09.02.19, 00:33

thanks! 4.35, I think, is too big, it will not rise in akvaboks. But I will keep in mind

Posted on 02/09/2019, 11:37:

Thanks! This lens is, but it is sold, the product is not available. Lens gently unscrewed already, no doubt left that gitup gitup 2 and 3 are identical. The Official assured (in Russia), it is absolutely different things. Apparently, it will be necessary to book with a lens manufacturer to all fell in size. On Aliekspress mostly 4.35 mm are available for purchase.

Hello!
The camera was, git3 90 *
Firmware official last, image stabilization works great.
One annoying point is sound recording, when the silence, the camera automatically raises the gain to maximum and pishitsya white noise. On good you want to limit the maximum gain of the microphone to the intrinsic noise of the camera remained beyond the threshold.
Above was a mod firmware, write someone a review.

usib10 @ 26.02.19, 02:38*
Above was a mod firmware, write someone a review.

The firmware mod at the moment there are no changes in the sound, and changes relate to image quality. Laid-up version is outdated and has some problems when shooting in bright light in some resolutions. If you want to try the events, use the latest version attached to this post.

Attached files

Attached filegit3.v2.6.zip(2.23 MB)

Rep: (6)
Somebody did her photo?
Interested in this, because I want to travel not only to do filming, but the photo.

Rep: (92)
* Ponik78, as for me the photo is not much greater than made CellPhones .. you looking for what purposes.

pzh2393 @ 05.03.19, 22:41*
Although you for what purposes.

purely on memory.

Rep: (35)
* Ponik78,
If you take a photo, it is only in RAW.
JPG codec produces a picture worse.

vaalsh @ 05.02.19, 21:29*
dismantle and remove all the innards

Tightness does not deteriorate after opening?

Rep: (8)
* Ponik78, Is subject airtight? Or I do not understand what a question .....

Rep: (-4)
Prompt whether to buy this camera is worth please? And interested in the issue of sound quality recording through the built-in microphone and external?

Rep: (2)
Trikets @ 10.03.2019, 14:51*
Prompt whether to buy this camera is worth please? And interested in the issue of sound quality recording through the built-in microphone and external?

Keep the question. Also I stand before a choice, either this or firefly 8se.

Sound without dances with a tambourine is no reason for the location of the microphone inside the camera. An external did not try, but they say that is normal. On the last pages of this writing.
In general, I do not compare with anything, my first camera, but
..moy old camera for $ 200 with a matrix 8MP is better to write on video and audio, but it has a different optics. Touch the brakes, too. Everything is ambiguous, but the other did not have, did not compare

Rep: (230)
* corvo07,
If this is not the GoPro and older Sony (TomTom and Garmin due to low prevalence and considerable price is not considered), the difference is probably not see, except in small details. I have SJCAM M20 and subject. To say that one clearly better than the other can not. Each bouquet sores.

What's that, but the stabilization works very well, video is recorded in the same good quality. With the settings until you bother, an example of the video:
https://youtu.be/LbMGWO_1qP8
Shaking and places the camera simply hung on the head, but the video does not even say that.

Post has been editedusib10 - 14.03.19, 18:36
Reason for editing: Added link

usib10 @ 14.03.2019, 18:31*
What's that, but the stabilization works very well, video is recorded in the same good quality. With the settings until you bother, an example of the video:
https://youtu.be/LbMGWO_1qP8
Shaking and places the camera simply hung on the head, but the video does not even say that.

GitUp3?
I also like it and become a set of bindings is trying to persuade me to buy it instead hero7 white

Post has been editedPonik78 - 14.03.19, 22:50

Rep: (92)
hc_1982 @ 26.02.19, 12:41*
If you want to try the events, use the latest version

The new version is not planned?
Nearing the active use of the camera, it would be desirable to prepare in advance.

Rep: (11)
pzh2393 @ 15.03.19, 14:17*

I support the question
opening soon velosezona
yuzayu subject to Wehle

pzh2393 @ 15.03.19, 13:17*

Experiments with the firmware are constantly, though not always pleased with the results. Largely firmware revision can help their testing, feedback, experiences and examples to make a video in different environments.

The last public version of the modified frame rate video with 1080p60 60.00k / s 59.94k / s, which should improve the situation with dropped frames due rassinhrona between video recording and a frame rate that provides the sensor. Also, doctored color correction settings.
Starting with this version available version of fashion for the camera with 170-degree lens. In fact, it is the same firmware for 90-degree version, but with the parameters for the electronic stabilizer of the original 170-degree flash.

Attached files

Attached filegit3.mod.v2.7.zip(4.45 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 12:45