Samsung HMD Odyssey Talk | [VR]

Rep: (0)
Samsung HMD Odyssey Discussion

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Samsung HMD Odyssey Virtual Reality Helmet
Device characteristics
Screen resolution: 1400x1600 per eye
Screen Type: AMOLED
Matrix size: 3.5 "
Refresh rate: 60 Hz, 90 Hz
Viewing angle: 110 В°
Connection: HDMI and USB
Platform: Windows Mixed Reality (PC)
Weight: 625 g
Platform Compatibility
Windows

M

Post has been editedmihadom - 01.04.19, 15:05

The price of $ 500 online
We will be much more expensive sootvetstveno
Compare pimaksom would like 8k in the same price category.

Rep: (2)
there are owners?
ms online price $ 450 now, I think to order

Rep: (6)
I have already ordered. 5-10 January will bring

Where it is best to book in Russian?

Helm received. In my opinion much better htc vive (I've got). The picture quality is higher in the order, clearly visible to all texts.

SPAHI4 @ 19.12.17, 03:54*
ms online price $ 450 now, I think to order

Throw on a site link

Rep: (5)
* Gosha 13 Russian ,

It's up to NG was .. is now 499.
https: //www.microsoft....ntrollers/8w91r774pdkk

I ordered from Thailand, sent directly from Korea. Due to customs clearance price of local taxes was higher.

* afsafs ,
And how in the end it turned out?

Under 700 tanks, and wait for about a month. In Europe, it unfortunately does not sell

Why such a low interest in the helmet? 3 months on sale ...
Resolution 2 times more interesting Vaiva and Oculus.

* Sapph1r3 ,
Expensive .. Here the people and come up with excuses as there horrible foam tile, etc ..
I myself until recently doubted that conceal .. but I saw a discount on Amazon at once ordered)

By the way, yes ... it is now given for 400 on Amazon

* Sapph1r3 ,
Now online microsoft ..

I had over 500 States to order with delivery 630 should reach not yet received. Hopefully the difference with gear VR 2017 + S8 + picture quality. I tried through RiftCat play kosmosimulyatory and burst into flames than the more advanced, too, stopped at the Odyssey. Overview of the Russian only one foundherethere is a channel and a couple of games a person tries. I hope my GTX 980 pulls :)

I want it too.
Through any intermediaries ordered?

* F.P. ,
The first time I ordered with Amazon, previously with CU only .. Tried through boxfwd. They arrived at the warehouse, quickly capitalized, photos of what came was, waiting for the parcel will collect .. hopefully soon come to me and I will share positive impression)
The Russian ship via Boxberry, because cheaper and dispensing point along the way. Earlier iHerb got through them.

Thank.
While waiting for an answer wrong in one place buzzed o.O, he ordered through banderolku. It turns slightly more expensive, but on the background of the total cost - not much.

I ordered when the Borg was over 450 tanks banderolku. Brought relatively fast. We had to rearrange Windu 7 to 10, purchase a USB and HDMI extenders active. For more HDMI and had to take an adapter for displayport for my graphics card Radeon R9 Fury has no exit HDMI 2.0. Only 1.4. As a result, the helmet connected and everything seems to work, but ... After a while, the game starts to disappear picture. That is, the helmet does not turn off completely, for there is a sound, recorded traffic controllers, but no image 1-2 seconds. Then again it appears. And the more I play - the more often this crap going on. The next day everything again perfectly (whether to restart work, then to cool helmet / graphics xs). It's not in the wire as even in the absence of motion, the image disappears. No one knows what kind of crap, and how to fight it?

Rep: (1)
* Adorazar,
I would have tried to update the driver, put the utility for monitoring the temperature of the card, a system of charges, the picture quality can be further reduced

Posted 02/26/2018, 8:03:

* alex.chipliev,
is a topic about wmr helmets, I realized the problem at all helmets similar, even with cv1 and vive

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/11/19, 12:37