Doogee | The official theme of the company

Rep: (45)
* makhrach75 I think for the reason that the company has no programmers who write software. They order the services of third-party companies.

Rep: (73)
AAShejko @ 04.12.17, 21:05*
Makhrach75, I think for the reason that the company has no programmers who write software. They order the services of third-party companies.

All this is so ...

Let's say thank youliuyang- creatorprizewith which users of DOOGEE BL7000 and OUKITEL K3 suffer. And VIVAT company, which has found such a hand ... pa.

Rep: (0)
We have created a new account now on Twitter to post news about updates and updates for you.
We would like to invite you to represent DOOGEE on our # Twitter.
State yourself to the whole world!
Participate here:http: //community.dooge...od=viewthread&tid=3035
The photo should be such a format as below, and then you can find your selfie on Twitter (the photo of the title is found on the Internet and blurred, but your selfie will be shown clearly).

How to participate:
Leave your selfie in the comments
Rules:
1. Selfies will be selected to post to Twitter
2. All rights reserved DOOGEE
Doogee Service @doogee_service

Attached images
Attached Image

* 2015vti, happy to announce that the FOTA update for Doogee Shoot has been released 1

Rep: (2)
* Doogee-official And when will I be OTA on mix lite?

Rep: (1)
The triad remained

Attached images
Attached Image

The antitheft firmware on Doogee Shoot1 worked. The pinkcode is lost. From the trusted number I sent the # password # command to the locked phone, but nothing is returned. There is another phone with a friend. I checked the anti-virus program with him. Similarly, the password for the trusted number is not returned by the command # password #. How to unlock the phone?

* andr1an0chIli , throw on the factory settings

Solek228 @ 06.12.17, 23:15*
throw on the factory settings

The first question: what of what is now on the phone will disappear when resetting to factory settings?
The second question: why does the antivirus program work crookedly? I want everything to be fine when the anti-virus program was configured by the commands sent to the trusted SMS number, including the # password # command, which should be used when you forget the password. And it does not work. Just sms come to a locked phone and everything on it. Anti-theft returns nothing.

Post has been editedandr1an0chIli - 06.12.17, 23:38

* andr1an0chIli , I don’t say anything about the program, because I don’t know anything, but absolutely everything will disappear. (This is why you need to connect the cloud)

* Solek228 , and what's wrong with the stock firmware?

Doogee Bl12000 Now Available Start_Sales
BL12000 - the dream of any buyer!
Incredibly self-contained, technologically advanced and yet beautiful phone, with optimized software and excellent photographic abilities.
Buy now in our official store on the most popular online site:https: //www.aliexpress...2494.html? aff_platform

Attached images
Attached Image

* Doogee-official in doogee mix 2 IPC or AMOLED?

Doogee posted a video on your youtube channel about the “smartphone of the future” - a slider soon from the company !!!
We are waiting for your comments and opinions about the convenience of such a model of smartphones.

Attached images
Attached Image

Today I got smart and having readsavagemessiahzine.comon this smartphone immediately spent scanning dr web. The advertiser is sewn, and without root it can not be removed. How to get rid of this filth?

Attached images
Attached Image

Holidays are coming !!! And here are the gifts for you!
8 smartphones for FREE!
Search @Doogee Service and @DOOGEE MOBILE
Share who you WANT TO GIFT A GIFT and leave links to us. #DoogeeFreeGifts
https://twitter.com/doogee_service

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDoogee-official - 13.12.17, 14:49

Andrey167 @ 12/03/2017, 18:59*
* makhrach75 , check these files with the help of the PC, I am sure that there are no viruses there and drveb scolds either the application code on the curve, or simply creating the view that it does something

Viruses really are, when entering the browser, an advertisement pops up and it is not clear which site + banner

Rep: (1)
Tell me for Doogee Shoot 1 when will the firmware on Android 7.0?

* LCD0062, I have already mentioned. The problem with viruses is not just a Doogee problem. This situation is observed in many manufacturers. After all, software producers themselves do not write, they hire third-party programmers who are trying to do something nasty.

Don't you even consider another gift for yourself, just like a smartphone?
Then do not wait until someone will guess to give it to you, choose today what you want with a good Christmas discount here:
http://www.doogee.cc/sale/festival/
It remains only to pack!
#doogee # smartphone # to love

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 00:53