Doogee | The official theme of the company

Rep: (2)
This is for sure, useless for sure. And phones gov..o

Rep: (0)
Dear fans, sorry for our silence. Temporary administrator was unavailable.
In the near future we will try to answer all your questions.

In the meantime, we want to inform you about the debut of the BL12000 smartphone!
Today. $ 179.99 in our office store
http: //store.doogee.cc...ery_smartphone_bl12000

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (245)
* Doogee-official,

Would you be inthe first queue answered our problematic issues.
People already have more than 3 months on hand.(Doogee BL7000) This is a miracle machine.
And the problems with him to the ears, not the correct preloader(preloader_pri6750_66_n) : thank_you:
That changes everything and hidesIMEI , fingerprint scanner whatsoever.
The question is, why do we need such a balalaika without strings.
We paid for it not a small amount of money, but they do not give it to us. : girl_cray:
Exactly the same problem on the Oukitel K3.

And here you are giving everyone a different shit .. about BL12000 o.O

We all want to hear from you a clear answer to our PROBLEMS ... : thank_you:

Post has been editedboriska55 - 08.01.18, 12:03

Yes, I also bought a doogee bl 7000, I support all outraged owners. Let's work together on the device.

* kentst We reported a problem with a fingerprint scanner and viruses to our engineers. Now we expect a decision from them. They promised to solve this problem in the near future.

Posted 08/01/2018 5:25 pm:

* boriska55,
excuse me. But instead of throwing mud at - please formulate the correct question. Describe what actions you have taken, at what stage the error occurs. We turn to our engineers for help.

Posted 08/01/2018 5:26 PM:

* giga.cmk as we said earlier - we sent a request to the engineers. We expect an answer and a solution to the problem.

Dear friends!
In order to avoid such problems, please, formulate your questions specifically and in addition to the general forum, send the formulated questions to private messages. So we definitely will not miss them. Thank you in advance.
Command doogee

Rep: (73)
* Doogee-official,

Can I formulate the question I wanted to askboriska55

So..

Here is a description of the sellers that this phone supportsUNLOCKING THE LOADERwith all the ensuing consequences ...

Attached Image

I, as a potential buyer, immediately pay attention to this. Is it possible in the future, to the user, that is, to me who bought this device to have root rights available or not. Someone Root is not critical, someone just needed.

So ... To get meROOTrights toDOOGEE BL7000, I shouldunlock bootloader. I do this with the ADB command -fastboot oem unlockmaking an alternative teamfastboot flashing unlockand for a particular actionfastboot flashing get_unlock_ability .

After unlocking the bootloader, if you take other models of this model of DOOGEE phones, the bootloader unlocks with the ability to make changes to the images of the phone firmware sections (boot, recovery, system, etc.)

Accordingly, the user can optionally receiveROOTaccess to the phone.

We're onBL7000we have the following picture - afterunlockingwhen booting the phone to the system -NO WORK OF SIM CARDS AND COMMUNICATIONS. AND IF EXACTLY - DEACTIVATED RADIO MODULE !!!!

This is the problemA big problemabout whichWRITTEN YOU USERS !!!!

Maybe there is another way to getROOTrights from the teamPRIZE ? Were all grateful if you, as a representative of DOOGEE, voice them.

Or, in the next update, make changes and correct "wrong"work phone, after unlocking.

Post has been editedkentst - 08.01.18, 18:07

* kentst
Thank you very much for the correctly formulated question. We will give it to our engineers.

Good kentst! Everything is clear and understandable! I support! I think other users will support it!

Big thank you dearkentst :)
He all clearly and sensibly laid out all our problems.
It would be necessary to remind about the fingerprint scanner, it does not work correctly at all. : thank_you:

Post has been editedboriska55 - 08.01.18, 18:28

* boriska55, maybe we missed something. What problems has makhrach75 laid out?

Boriska55 @ 08.01.18, 18:25*
It would be necessary to remind about the fingerprint scanner, it does not work correctly at all.

Gentlemen ...

Scanner, departing dialer, etc ... These are little things ...

With the presence of Root, these deficiencies are corrected in 5 minutes.

Rep: (21)
Doogee-official @ 01/08/2018, 18:29*
* boriska55, maybe we missed something. What problems has makhrach75 laid out?
spontaneous reboots regardless of load and time. A general reset was made several times unchanged. There are application crashes ...

Makhrach75 @ 01/08/18, 18:38*
spontaneous reboots regardless of load and time. A general reset was made several times unchanged. There are application crashes ...

The BL5000 has no such problems ...

Again, I’ll repeat that there will be no root rights, the described jambs will not ... Disable the debug applications, mtk logger and similar utilities that fill the buffer of the phone’s memory, minimizing it and, as a result, causing the phone to reboot to force it memory buffer full ...

Rep: (9)
* Doogee-official So, I read the posts and think how you walk away from the answer. We gave the problem to the engineers one, we passed the second. In general, I’m interested to know what the engineers are doing with you, what the programmers are doing. your programs are clumsy, then you still have something. You have new models with those jambs that were before and have not been fixed. So I was able to buy Doogee X5 a year and a half ago. It seems everything was okay. But I put the phone on charge and started jumping the screen. Approximation. Because of what I can not call through the cover. The screen does not always start right away. Probably thinks. Now a year later the end of the battery came. also dies, but he is already 6 years old. Here's the second question: why do you have dead batteries e.I have to buy them every year. Of course you can say: but we have cheap phones. But in Ukraine, I'm sorry they are not cheap. So it turns out that I bought a phone for a year and a half plus a hemorrhoids for it. You will not make a name for yourself torment people do not do it. Excuse me. Boil up.

Rep: (2)
* kentst , * kentst ,
Better not tell. Plus you in reputation. The problem is described at 100,500%

Rep: (12)
* kentst ,
I fully support. This unit is purchased with the subsequent receipt of Ruth rights. But, as they say, neplyazochka turned out in the description ..

* aav1976,
Aav1976 @ 10.01.18, 11:25*
But, as they say, neplyazochka turned out in the description ..

Nevyazyazka it's like that soft said.
If you say in RUSSIAN, it will not understand a decent word about ....

Attached Image

Not beautiful as it turns out, on your part !! o.O

Post has been editedboriska55 - 10.01.18, 12:12

I support all the above !!! Your company should develop on quality, both products and systems. I believe that you can reach the heights of cheap products, but for this you need to follow and do something for people. I ordered your phone Doogee bl7000 read a lot of advertising about it, but then I saw a lot of complaints about the model. Who will make the firmware on it that will work stably? Where are the rights of the root normal? We are sitting on this site and are looking for an opportunity to fix the system, and many people do not even know about it and just buy, not knowing the feat. In general, this is my opinion and please consider it. I have expressed little, I can argue the whole day, but waste of time in empty will not lead to anything and will not be corrected without your responsibility and conscience.

Rep: (12)
Boriska55 @ 01/10/18, 13:41*
This is something to put it mildly.

Well, I decided to express the indignation of the people without harsh attacks ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/23/19 16:07