DVR SMAR 1080p ONVIF 2.3 8ch - Discussion | Artifacts and the scattering of pictures on the record

Rep: (4)
DiscussionDVR SMAR 1080p ONVIF 2.3 8ch
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
8-channel video recorder for video surveillance systems.
Device characteristics
Brand Name: smar
communication interface: RS232
hard drive size: 3.5 20-30 ''
video resolution: 1080P
backup type: Hard disk
hard disk interface type: SATA
DVR Power Consumption (W): DC12V 2A
video input interface: HDMI, VGA
IP mode: static ip address
video standard: PAL
Power Source: Euro Plug
Video Output: hdmi 1ch 1920x1080 60hz
Supported Operating Systems: microsoft windows 7
Supported Mobile Systems: Android
Audio Output: No
Alarm actions: ftp photo
network interface: rj45
Name: Digital Video Recorder
Main processor: HI3520D For 4CH 8CH
Input For 4Channel NVR: 4 * 1080P / 8 * 960P / 8 * D1
Input For 8Channel NVR: 8 * 1080P / 12 * 960PPlayback: 2 * 1080P / 4 * 960
Video output: 1 * 1080P HDMI / 1 * VGAP2P Onvif2.3 (Compatible with ONVIF2.0)
Alarm: Email / FTP Text (without Photo)
dimensions: 21cm (L) * 20cm (W) * 4cm (H)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.10.18, 16:40

Rep: (8)
Guys, help
I regik hybrid 4-channel:5 IN1 DVR Hybrid CCTV 4CH 8CH 1080N AHD DVR H.264 ONVIF CCTV Recorders xmeye Colud for AHD Analog Camera IP TVI CVI
the problem of the actual character, originally regik is in standard mode (4 analog cameras on the 2nd screenshot shows, the first mode in the list), but I have a need to connect 2 analog and 2 IP cameras ... surfing regik in this mode - and I no longer work first analog camera ... in the findings-find and understand what the camera is in a different mode, ie AHD-M / 720P in this mode, the camera somehow does not work, I try to switch the mode as the AHD ie in the second chamber -L / 960H but it was not there ... not working ... does not switch ... I just do not cho Affairs al, and D1 set - does not work either ... regik reboot and configure the first camera again reset to the AHD-M / 720P ... I think is not applied and, therefore, the camera refuses to work ...
what to do tell me where to dig? can tell what kind of firmware must be installed under the regik not to okerpichit it (and I'm afraid that is not the set of firmware ... well, I suppose there a mistake with the settings ie the settings application button does not work in this mode 2 Type 2 analog ... but eerily like need this mode (a pancake, small problems and prevent normal operation and functional (((prompt help where to dig, and how all the same to realize our plans

I put all the pictures that there should be an understanding of how regik, firmware version, etc., can be seen even on the screenshot does not work the 1st camera ... and in standard mode 4 analogue - all work well ... ie the two chambers are working. ..
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMeR42 - 03.01.19, 21:41

Rep: (1)
And I think this registrar hacked today. Passwords are no longer accepted.
Judging bythis articlealso its firmware could slip. Registrar of the logs breaking connections on any address 107.155.52.227 (Le Cloud) and somewhere back home in China 112.124.0.188. Has been connected to the service XMEye, but last year this service is not used, because It was white address. The question is where to get the firmware of the Chinese?

upd. I do not know whether or not broken, but it turns out he blocked account as reported, when I enter the password. It managed to get access after blocking all traffic, except for necessities. After some time, I started up in the face. Update does not hurt ...

Post has been editedParadohh - 09.01.19, 11:35

Rep: (14)
I took the time to drive a bunch of Smar NVR-1004 fw: V4.02.R11.345B1118.12001.130000.00000 and camera Dahua DH-IPC-HFW1320S-W Wi-Fi 3MP.
network camera identifies the Registrar finds all streams and connects to the monitor.
Determining the activity area of ​​the camera reads, but does not display. If we denote the area of ​​regika, it appears correctly in the camera.
However, the operation of the motion in the zone running crooked. If a picture is highlighted (not in night mode), the recording will start in 100% of cases with a delay of 5-7 seconds. And I could not adjust to writing and prerecording event. It can flash the curve, of course.
If the camera is "night mode" operation on the movement works only in 5% of the 100 cases.
Regik constantly stably reading chamber with a flow of 6144 Mbit / s. It is not heated, the camera also lukewarm.
Sometimes the picture is recorded on the motion crumbles or breaks. Rather, the camera does not have time to give regiku material as says the movement in the area on itself in the local store, but still gives a picture "in the cloud."

Verdict - regik bad, but to record the movement of fit only if the cameras are not in night mode.

Rep: (3)
The guys who tried to be updated as the video?https://youtu.be/dizZC6T2v9A
How is it going? Worth it?

f0cusss @ 23.01.19, 21:24*
The guys who tried to be updated as the video?https://youtu.be/dizZC6T2v9A
How is it going? Worth it?

... error in one letter or number zakirpichit device ...

BierKoff @ 24.01.19, 11:09*
... error in one letter or number zakirpichit device ...

Judging from the video are important in the last 3 digits of the firmware

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 16:48*
Judging from the video are important in the last 3 digits of the firmware

I do not argue, and which of the three firmware to roll?

BierKoff @ 24.01.19, 19:30*
I do not argue, and which of the three firmware to roll?

Well I say without a difference, but I'm afraid that that) Well, there is more available firmware release date on each and accordingly the earlier version to install does not make sense.

Post has been editedf0cusss - 24.01.19, 18:42

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 18:39*
Well I say without a difference, but I'm afraid that that) Well, there is more available firmware release date on each and accordingly the earlier version to install does not make sense.

Video Written defined as the number of the card
Attached Image

I have such or similar numbers on the board do not see, and charge me a slightly different form.
Attached Image

* Bierkoff I feel it is better not to risk ...

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 21:22*
I feel it is better not to risk ...

I asked the manufacturer. Shiva will be, will think, worth the risk or not.

* Bierkoff You can see the name of the prog XMEye fee if you add it to the registrar and not the camera, I kazhet camera data, because I have added a serial number of the camera. And now I removed the camera and recorder and added a version of the board.
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedf0cusss - 24.01.19, 21:51
Reason for editing: adding a screenshot

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 21:43*
You can see the name of the prog XMEye fee if you add it to the registrar and not the camera

eeee may tuplyu as well as a more accurate description of the sequence to achieve the goal?
Attached Image

BierKoff @ 24.01.19, 22:00*
eeee may tuplyu as well as a more accurate description of the sequence to achieve the goal?

)) View preview, click on the house and down there - the program

Post has been editedf0cusss - 24.01.19, 22:07

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 22:07*
)) View preview, click on the house and down there - the program

Thank you, my good man!
Attached Image

I am waiting for an answer from the manufacturer.

* Bierkoff I firmware fresher, and to whom you wrote about the firmware? Our board is the last of 27 September the 18th, the website is.

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 23:08*
and whom you wrote about the firmware?

So on a support SMAR wrote.

BierKoff @ 25.01.19, 00:17*
So on a support SMAR wrote.

and, well, then let me know how to respond)

f0cusss @ 24.01.19, 23:29*
and, well, then let me know how to respond)

Required.

* f0cusss,
I do not wait for an answer stitched firmwarethis one, Which is marked as 09901118, build date 09.27.2018 Never mind that this little Prosha recommended for other platforms, namely NBD7804T-F
Smar will send a new request to sew it.

After the upgrade, there was the Russian language, and little changed interface. On startup writes another name and logo regika changed. Through IExplorer nothing has changed, everything is in the same places.
Attached Image
Attached Image

As the functionality of the changes are not noticed.

Post has been editedBierkoff - 25.01.19, 14:14
Reason for editing: added

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/09/19, 4:11