DVR SMAR 1080p ONVIF 2.3 8ch - Discussion | Artifacts and the scattering of pictures on the record

Rep: (4)
DiscussionDVR SMAR 1080p ONVIF 2.3 8ch
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
8-channel video recorder for video surveillance systems.
Device characteristics
Brand Name: smar
communication interface: RS232
hard drive size: 3.5 20-30 ''
video resolution: 1080P
backup type: Hard disk
hard disk interface type: SATA
DVR Power Consumption (W): DC12V 2A
video input interface: HDMI, VGA
IP mode: static ip address
video standard: PAL
Power Source: Euro Plug
Video Output: hdmi 1ch 1920x1080 60hz
Supported Operating Systems: microsoft windows 7
Supported Mobile Systems: Android
Audio Output: No
Alarm actions: ftp photo
network interface: rj45
Name: Digital Video Recorder
Main processor: HI3520D For 4CH 8CH
Input For 4Channel NVR: 4 * 1080P / 8 * 960P / 8 * D1
Input For 8Channel NVR: 8 * 1080P / 12 * 960PPlayback: 2 * 1080P / 4 * 960
Video output: 1 * 1080P HDMI / 1 * VGAP2P Onvif2.3 (Compatible with ONVIF2.0)
Alarm: Email / FTP Text (without Photo)
dimensions: 21cm (L) * 20cm (W) * 4cm (H)

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.10.18, 16:40

Rep: (4)
I created a topic, the search did not give anything, and the device is very common (judging by the number of sales).
Recently, he himself became the owner of this miracle and now I do not know what to do with it.
1. The firmware does not have the ability to send photos to an email by alarm. Only SMS comes, from which the sense of 0.
2. The image in the record is scattered into pixels and terribly artifact. (before this region, the camera hung for almost a year, wrote on the computer's screw and never had this).
The question to the owners of this DVR is how to deal with this, and who can have the latest firmware on it?
Thanks in advance.

Rep: (5)
* garick100 , I took about the same one, but I still have 4 analog cameras that can be connected, I can’t configure recording by detection (motion sensor) ip cameras, analog cameras work.

Rep: (14)
I wonder if it is possible to configure the recording "in motion" if you use the "native" smar cameras?For example, here's a budget.

Added.
No, the vendor recommended literally the following.
Note: Our DVR Motion Detection Function only Support the following Brand of IP Camera:
As: XM, Dahua, Safer, HIVT, Part of HIKVISION. And if your IP Camera is other Brand, Can't used the Motion Detection Function with Our DVR. (Please note before when you buying)

Post has been editedBierkoff - 30.01.18, 12:09
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (0)
Someone already tried to modify the cooling system? Namely - stick a fan cooler? The question is where to connect it, from where to get 12V?

Rep: (84)
* Drugs_007 I glued the heatsink thermal glue, like anything ... post-algorithm is the same as that on the recorder 10 years ago - rearranged hard from the old registrar (it took 5 years ago) videos with all labels reproduce by this. The menu itself is much different from the old not ... except for P2P can now monitor, yes ip camera hang, but with limitations. A parallel can be combined with ip, but many cameras are not connected. Registrar does not actually friends with AHD, only analogue or ip. Receptionist took 2 weeks ago, the firmware of the 16th year. Not yet figured out work-whether with 3g modem, with vayfay not work on usb, wireless mouse work. With maximum dimensions Hardy also unclear pitalnik staff is better to change to 3-4 ampere. In general, newer firmware is for this purpose "Restayl"?)
Oh ... I looked at the header, there is a slightly different registrar, but with the same process, only without BNC connectors. Not very critical, however, the filling should be similar) The link is not to the site, but to the seller - with firmware it is also not clear.

Post has been editedgarret35 - 05.03.18, 17:01
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (14)
Garret35 @ 03/05/18, 16:52*
the filling should be similar) The link is not to the site, but to the seller - with firmware it is also not clear.

And doesn’t the new firmware fly by air?

* Bierkoff , there is nothing on the network. The registrar is connected, there are no updates either manually or automatically. It's not Windows on a computer, it’s unknown whether support works.

I have a 4-channel hybrid, everything suits, 2 analog and 2 ip cameras are connected, the only thing I can’t configure is motion recording on the ip camera, but maybe it's for her own, the update came through the air like fresh ...

In my Encoding menu (Compression), when I select a port with an IP camera, the CMS software crashes with a Fatal Error. Is that all?

I also found a jamb. Sometimes it does not respond to movement, the camera is analog, the sensitivity is High. For example, it was recorded how I drove into the garage, and how I returned - it was not recorded.

Rep: (18)
Garret35 @ 03/05/18, 16:52*
The link is not to the site, but to the seller - with firmware it is also not clear.

Firmware for all these registrars from XM are on the manufacturer’s website. Here is the update videohttps://youtu.be/dizZC6T2v9A

* bengoor , 7808T-ELD ... the sticker on the board is the same, what firmware is suitable for this? I didn’t find something on the site ... On the back of the registrar, another inscription is visible on the board, they say, 2015) Very "fresh"). An 8-channel recorder, purchased this spring from whales.

Rep: (18)
* garret35 , watched the whole video? There you need to look at the firmware version and look for a link to this firmware in the article for a more recent one, it’s difficult to find by model

I bought a Chinese dvr A1008NHS-C version of the firmware V4.02.R11.G3700142.10001.131900.00000, build date 04/27/2018, before that I had a hybrid channel for 4 channels, it worked well, for some reason this record writes only 10 seconds in the settings I put does not change, with what and on ip cameras too, what to do?

Rep: (21)
* dgerya,
Can I flash a fresh firmware?FIRMWARE

* Dockermann , I have 8 channels, and this firmware seems to be for 4 channels

I bought a couple of these, from Smar and Hiseeu, hybrid, filling from Xiongmaitech. I will summarize a certain result.
1. Xmeye cloud is not designed for HD viewing from the Internet. It happens, but by accident and extremely rarely. The connection is also not stable, it connects once. It is not connected in any way with the communication channel - it showed and connected better with 3g than with the 50 Mbit channel.
2. Settings for priority, quality, bit rate, etc. either do not change anything, or do not save (change themselves for unknown reasons).
3. DDNS did nothing to help due to the limitations of wired connection methods - the provider's router is unavailable, and direct IP costs money.
4. There is no mobile SMS notification - the phone simply has nowhere to enter, the number is not stored in the personal account.
5. However, the alarm even when the cameras with non-native cameras are turned off works false (it sends it clearly to the notification mail).
Searches and correspondence did not help. I see the solution in replacing the registrar, or in switching to alternative clouds by adding a PC with server software - the price is the same.
Maybe someone will come in handy.

Rep: (1)
Hi guys! Bought this device. How to enter the settings menu to customize?

Rep: (1)
* Drugs_007,
I already had a cooling radiator on my recorder. I additionally installed a 30X30mm cooler. I took the power from the hard drive (yellow +; black-) soldered directly. I hope there will be no ripple when the cooler is working.

Posted on 12/16/2018, 17:00:

By the way, I have a 4-channel with analog cameras. it’s not entirely clear how it is configured. movement etc

Here, too, while I wait for the device video recorder with 2 megapixel cameras, I’m already scared by the settings ... Who has gone this long way of settings ... Unsubscribe or take a video, setting up the video recorder SMAR ... Is it necessary to add cooling? Set up a Sannce dashcam a year ago? everything seems to work, is it very different here?

Post has been editedDigitaLISS - 30.12.18, 16:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/19 10:27