Become the first user of the flagship OPPO F5

Rep: (2)
Ladies and gentlemen, for a smartphone in a row become, one, two! On November 16, OPPO will present a new flagship F5, concealing many surprises, and the teamsavagemessiahzine.cominvites you to take part in testing it first in Russia. Of course, not just like that: in the final 10 project participants will receive a gift that will definitely not disappoint them. But before you have to look into the eyes of a smartphone, complete one of three tasks and write an honest opinion about the flagship OPPO F5. Intrigued? Then hurry to see - the details are already waiting for you.

Testing Participation Procedure
Each participant will get his hands on a smartphone, which means he must either live in Moscow or be in the city from November 17 to 20. Together with the device, our editors will give one of three tasks: test the cameras, understand the intricacies of the Color OS firmware, or use the OPPO F5 as the main smartphone during the day. Then you will need to describe in detail your impression of the device as part of the assignment and provide the text of the editorial board. When the material will be published on the main pagesavagemessiahzine.com, each participant will receive an honestly earned surprise gift from OPPO.

To take part in the project, from 10 to 16 November, leave a request in this thread of the forum. From one user only one application is accepted. Of all the forms of the jury, consisting of representatives of the editorial boardsavagemessiahzine.com, select 10 people who are lucky enough to be the first to get acquainted with the OPPO F5.

Requirements for participants:
1. Account onsavagemessiahzine.com, registered no later than November 9, 2017.
2. The ability to competently express their thoughts in the text.
3. Age from 18 to 40 years.
4. Presence in Moscow from November 17 to 20.

What should be in the application:
1. Confirmation of readiness to take part in testing.
2. Confirmation of readiness to be in Moscow on time and meet with the teamsavagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.
3. Indication of one of the three types of testing in which you want to participate:
photo capabilities of the smartphone;
Features firmware Color OS;
One day with OPPO F5.
4. The result of the selection task for the selected type of testing - a link to the archive with photos for the first type or text with accompanying illustrations for the second and third.

Qualifying assignments:

Photo features of the smartphone.
You need to select multiple objects to shoot and make one photo of the main and the front camera of your device. Do not hesitate to choose the interesting angles - fantasy is welcome. Extra photos should show the different effects: bokeh, panoramic shooting, and so on. Frame a sign В«OPPO F5В» to confirm authorship. According to the photos required, you can crop, but other processing in a photo editor should not be. Confirming the inscription to add to a photo editor is also prohibited.

Features of firmware.
The essence of the task is to tell about the features of the daily use of your smartphone with specific examples: what interesting functions are in the shell than it is more convenient than the standard Android. If the device is installed "bare" Android, tell us what it is better than other options from your point of view. It is necessary to give a description of at least three functions of the OS and the shell. The story should be supported with appropriate screenshots.

One day with OPPO F5.
As part of the job we need to show how the device handles the daily tasks that you put in front of him. Write a short story about how and why you use a smartphone each day. This may be a communication in social networks and instant messengers, play various media content, games, work tasks, and so on. Reinforce the story of photographs unit while performing these tasks and for authentication do not forget to put in the frame supporting the inscription В«OPPO F5В». Editor can not be used.

All works that do not meet generally accepted standards of morality and ethics can not participate in the project and will be removed by the forum moderators.

OPPO company and editorssavagemessiahzine.comGood luck to everyone who decides to try their luck and apply for participation in the professional testing of the smartphone!

OPPO F5

November 16 OPPO F5 debut in the Russian market. As you probably already understand the main features of the company's new flagship become possible front 20-megapixel camera and convenience of everyday use. For the first time in the history of the brand to create portraits SelfieTune artificial intelligence algorithms to be used. They are able to distinguish the features of each person based 200 scanning characteristic facial points, beneficial or properly emphasizing their hiding. Algorithms also cope with the definition and the corresponding working off lighting that will make more saturated images, while maintaining the natural color reproduction.
As for the convenience of using a smartphone, for the first time in the history of OPPO, the Color OS firmware will work on a Full HD + widescreen display with a 2: 1 aspect ratio. What is so special about the developers of the company, we find out after the presentation on November 16 and then in the process of testing the device, but for now this remains a surprise.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
Hello. Doing photography for a long time (insta: @proidaho)
I want to try the photo features of the new F5

About myself:
- 33 years old, I live and work in Moscow;
- From November 17 to November 20, 110% will be in Moscow;
- Account onsavagemessiahzine.comregistered for a long time.

Sincerely, Anton

Rep: (19)
I will be happy to take part in testing the Oppo F5 flagship in Moscow from November 17 to 20 in the direction of the photo capability of the smartphone.

Rep: (4)
Hi. I'm ready to test myself as a tester of a new device. I live in Moscow, and on these dates I will be here). I am most interested in the third option - “1 day with the Oppo F5 smartphone”, since the phone needs to be examined from different points of view and find out all its possibilities.

Rep: (0)
About Me
27 years old, I work as a manager, occasionally wrote reviews on gadgets for one Moscow online store (examples or links will be sent upon request)
I would like to try a smartphone in the "One Day with OPPO F5" mode
I live in the Moscow region, in the capital I will be on the 19th in the evening or I can arrive on the 20th during the day at any convenient time
In the test there will be a mixed operation in the form of listening to music, photos, using as a navigator, watching videos, using messengers, social networks, the Internet
for me it would be a new interesting experience and an opportunity to show your abilities as a browser

Dear members!
Pay attention to the requirements for the questionnaire!
In the application you must not only answer the questions, but also complete the test task.

Post has been editedblue_roof - 10.11.17, 17:33

Rep: (54)
I want to take part in testing on the topic 1 day with orro.
About me: active smart user, 33 years old, onsavagemessiahzine.comsince 2011. I constantly live in Moscow

28 years old, department head. I live in Moscow. I would like to test the device within 1 day with oppo. I use smartphones every day at work and use up to 90% of the capabilities of a modern flagship. It is interesting to try yourself in the elements of the article.

Good day.
I want to take part in testing on the topic: 1 day with OPPO.
Confident smartphone user, 37 years old, onsavagemessiahzine.comfrom 12.09.09. I constantly live in Moscow.

I have long wanted to know what OPPO smartphones are capable of, whether the shell is convenient, the quality of the camera, the autonomy and general convenience of use. I use smartphones very actively, so I am ready to take part in testing for all three selection tasks. About me: Man, 40 years old, I actively use smartphones and other mobile equipment, onsavagemessiahzine.comRegistered for a long time, I live in Moscow for 2 years, at the time of testing I will be 100% in Moscow.

Alexander
23 years
I live in Moscow. On specified dates I will be present in the city.
I work as a tester in a major IT company.

I would like to test the features of the firmware.

I own galaxy s6

Of the features of the OS on s6:
Everything is simple and clear. The interface is not overloaded with unnecessary settings. Speed. On a screen with a resolution of 1440x2560, the interface looks just great.

From chips:
Like energy saving mode. It allows you to significantly save batteries, but unfortunately we have to put up with light brakes of the system. There is an installed program "Optimization" which cleans the cache, as well as it itself kills unnecessary processes and frees the RAM.

The built-in file manager is able to search for heavy files, duplicate files and long-unused files, which turns out to be very useful, since the phone has only 32 gigabytes of memory without the possibility of expansion.

One of the Samsung chips, this is of course SamsungPay. Very comfortably. A bank card is not difficult to add. You can add bonus cards to partner stores. You can pay or call a card from almost any screen. The function works quickly and without complaints

Hello, I am ready to take part in testing and for sure I will definitely be in Moscow. I really want to get acquainted with the Color os firmware and compare it with others. I’ve come across its ports on other smartphones. Where will we meet?savagemessiahzine.com???

Rep: (27)
Kirill, 25 years old.

I live and work in Moscow.

Ready to spend the day with OPPO F5 and describe your impressions in detail.

From smartphones owned by many of the flagships of his years: HTC Desire, LG G2, HTC one M7, Galaxy s6 edge, Nexus 5X, Galaxy s7, Huawei p9 plus, iPhone (from 2G to 6s Plus).
I will competently state my thoughts and try to convey objective information for potential buyers.

Rep: (12)
Good day!
1. I confirm readiness to take part in testing.
2. I confirm readiness to be in Moscow from November 17 to 20, 2017 and is ready to meet with the team.savagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.
3. One day with OPPO F5.

Good day!
28 years old, programmer.
1. I confirm readiness to take part in testing.
2. I confirm readiness to be in Moscow from November 17 to 20, 2017 and is ready to meet with the team.savagemessiahzine.comby prior arrangement.
3. Features firmware Color OS.

Ready to participate.
During the specified period from November 17 to November 20, I will be in Moscow and ready for the meeting.
Ready to spend one day with OPPO F5)

Rep: (1)
Maxim, 28 years old.
Project management in the field of system integration.
I constantly live in Moscow.
I have a great desire to spend one day with OPPO F5 and share my impressions.

Hello.
Alexey, 20 years old
I would like to participate in the testing of this smartphone. I live in Moscow, I'm not going to leave anytime soon, so I can meet with a representativesavagemessiahzine.comfrom November 17 to 20. I want to test in one day format with Oppo f5.

32 years
Moscow
The account is old.

Ready to evaluate the new flagship

Rep: (1)
1. Account registration was in 2008.
2. I can competently express my thoughts.
3. Age of 31 years.
4. I will be in Moscow during this period. I live in MO.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/10/19, 10:24