The most secure messenger | Choose the best

Rep: (79)
Hello, dear forum users
Today, I propose to talk about the safest / private / secure (choose yourself) messenger. I suggest not to take into account the already-compromised WhatsApp, Telegram, which requires a phone number during registration and, in general, messengers that require some kind of contact information. Our agenda is Threema, Antox / Antidot, Eleet and the safest way to communicate -tytsWe offer our options. Subject, kmk, very relevant
Attached Image

Post has been editedFoxFox4444 - 03.03.18, 23:44
Reason for editing: At the request of workers

Rep: (100)
* Tox does not rule at all.

* Alex Klein , the protocol is kind of fit

FoxFox4444 @ 10.11.17, 18:07*
the protocol is kind of valid
And no implementation at all.

Alex Klein @ 10.11.17, 18:18*
And no implementation at all
at yes. Waiting for Antoch to come out

Rep: (225)
Mostsafe way to communicate! (in this thread on 08/19/2018)

there is a safer, but if you need via the Internet, then this way is for you!

Instruction
0. (optional) Download and installAIMSICD, request a token and download the database. Recently, the program has stopped working because of the new OpenCellID API policy.
1. Create an account in protonmail, set 2FA, separate password, disable password recovery.

2. Configure protonvpn (from the creators of protonmail)

3. Create a PGP key; the main key has no functions, an additional key for encryption, an additional key for signing; all have 4096 bits (better - more, but the speed will drop) (if android - download openpgp with fdroid; linux - GnuPG)

4. We perform steps 1-3 at the interlocutor.

5. Exchangepublic pgp keys and confirm them with your secret keys

6. Run ProtonMail via ProtonVpn (I advise you to use secure core)

7. We write the message, we encrypt it with the public key of the interlocutor, we send

8. We receive, we decrypt
For all questions in QMS.

While this is the safest way to communicatethrough the Internet! : ph34r:

Post has been editedPHPoeniX - 19.08.18, 18:26
Reason for editing: Found

Rep: (264)
Why proton-mail and Vpn if PGP is already present? It is enough.

Rep: (2)
While hamsters sit on the telegraph.
As I see around me.

Rep: (6)
Telegram

* Alik_xan and you trust it? He has the closed source code! Where such confidence?

Posted 06/06/2018 10:23 AM:

* skalana Well, so the SHA-2 hash function is cracked.

* IFrIT1439 , and here SHA2?

Rep: (6)
* IFrIT1439 I trust, in my opinion, closed source is not so scary
IFrIT1439 @ 06.25.18, 12:21 *
Where such confidence?
we have the whole country using telegrams, even banks have their own bots that can manage the card, the official channel of the president, after these how can you not confidently write that telegrams are better?

* skalana Isn't it the backbone of RSA?
* Alik_xan , well, trust further: rofl:. How do you know that your correspondence does not read the CIA? MIA? that there is encryption? How can you trust? The fact that his "all" is used - does not mean anything. Not everyone needs security.

Rep: (0)
we have the whole country using telegrams, even banks have their own bots that can manage the card, the official channel of the president, after these how can you not confidently write that telegrams are better?

This is not an indicator.
Jabber + OTR + MEMO already mentioned?

* jack.tropin No, the source is open?

IFrIT1439 @ 06.26.18, 08:17*
* skalana, isn't it the basis of RSA?

RSA is a public key encryption algorithm, and SHA2 is a one-way hash function. She is not related to RSA. The whole operation of encrypting or decrypting RSA can be done manually on a piece of paper (of course, using a short-length key).

Rep: (498)
The most secure instant messenger is his absence.

IFrIT1439 @ 06.26.18, 08:17*
How do you know that your correspondence does not read the CIA? MIA? that there is encryption? How can you trust? The fact that his "all" is used means nothing.

Do you sell weapons or drugs?

Rep: (87)
Of course private messages onsavagemessiahzine.combest protected: D

* Alex Klein What do you think, why does a CIA follow a man in Russia?no drugs and no weapons<_<

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 05:46