Chuwi CoreBook - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 13.3 "| Intel® Core ™ m3-7Y30 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (224)
Chuwi CoreBook - Discussion � | Description | Buying and Accessories �
notebook | Windows | 13.3 "| Intel® Core ™ m3-7Y30 | 8GB

Attached Image

Specifications
1. Windows 10 HOME
2. Screen 13.3 "AH-IPS (presumably) 1920x1080 The matrix is ​​covered with an additional layer of glass using OGS 2.5D technology. Up to 10 touches.
3. Intel® Core ™ m3-7Y30 1.0GHz processor, up to 2.6GHz, the seventh generation TDP 7Watt (passive cooling).
4. Intel HD Graphics 615
5. RAM 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (maximum RAM 8GB, soldered)
6. SSD 128GB M.2 SATA3
7. Battery (7.6V / 9600mAh approximately) 37Wh, Li-ion polymer, memory 100-240V 12V 3A support for fast charging.
8. Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
9. Bluetooth 4.0
10. USB Type-Cx1, Micro-USBx1,MicroHDMIx1(the manufacturer did not declare video output), Jack 3.5, two microphones, microSDXC slot
11. Dimensions and weights 315.00 x 211.00 x 8.5 mm, 1046 grams (Without keyboard) and 1676 grams with keyboard.
12. Body material polycarbonate + aluminum
13. Web camera 2.0 mpx, main camera 5mpx
14. Keyboard ENG
15. Fingerprint scanner with Windows Hello support
16. Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, magnetic sensor, fingerprint scanner
17. Pen input support, 1024 touch force levels
additional information
Not yet
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 01.07.19, 12:44
Reason for editing: Where to order a new keyboard for Chuwi Corebook

Rep: (0)
Guys, hello everyone.
I used a corebook with a wacom stylus, everything was fine, then after reinstalling Windows from the official chevy forum, the stylus stopped being perceived.
There are no question marks in the device manager, so I don’t even know which driver to roll, and there’s absolutely nothing in that folder that hangs in the thread ... Does anyone have any ideas? Touchscreen works perfectly

Rep: (20)
bplane @ 02.26.19, 11:00 p.m.*
Dravtvuyte, as I wrote above, the clave has broken, so can anyone know where to buy or who can sell, but they really need it

Tell me, please, how did the story end with a broken keyboard?
Found where you can buy a replacement?

Rep: (0)
How to connect the stylus, and how to adjust the print?

How to connect the stylus, and how to adjust the print?

As with all windows devices: control panel - accounts - login options - windows hello - fingerprint - add
the stylus should work right out of the box - if it doesn't work, then check the battery

If the keyboard case for Chuwi Corebook broke, then you have the opportunity to order a replacement keyboard from China directly from the manufacturer for $ 45.
Checked in person.
I wrote to [email protected], a week later they answered me, dropped the payment details for paypal, four days after payment and sending the proof of the transfer of money, they dropped the track code. Shipping via the Singapore Post took 17 days.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 2:00 AM