Chuwi CoreBook - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 13.3 "| IntelВ® Core в„ў m3-7Y30 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (225)
Chuwi CoreBook - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 13.3 "| IntelВ® Core в„ў m3-7Y30 | 8GB

Attached Image

Specifications
1. Windows 10 HOME
2. Screen 13.3 "AH-IPS (presumably) 1920x1080 The matrix is ​​covered with an additional layer of glass using OGS 2.5D technology. Up to 10 touches.
3. IntelВ® Core в„ў m3-7Y30 1.0GHz processor, up to 2.6GHz, the seventh generation TDP 7Watt (passive cooling).
4. Intel HD Graphics 615
5. RAM 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (maximum RAM 8GB, soldered)
6. SSD 128GB M.2 SATA3
7. Battery (7.6V / 9600mAh approximately) 37Wh, Li-ion polymer, memory 100-240V 12V 3A support for fast charging.
8. Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac 2.4 + 5 GHz
9. Bluetooth 4.0
10. USB Type-Cx1, Micro-USBx1,MicroHDMIx1(the manufacturer did not declare video output), Jack 3.5, two microphones, microSDXC slot
11. Dimensions and weights 315.00 x 211.00 x 8.5 mm, 1046 grams (Without keyboard) and 1676 grams with keyboard.
12. Body material polycarbonate + aluminum
13. Web camera 2.0 mpx, main camera 5mpx
14. Keyboard ENG
15. Fingerprint scanner with Windows Hello support
16. Sensors: accelerometer, light sensor, magnetic sensor, fingerprint scanner
17. Pen input support, 1024 touch force levels
additional information
Not yet
Additional Images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 01.07.19, 12:44
Reason for editing: Where to order a new keyboard for Chuwi Corebook

Rep: (1)
* nik.mr ,
My only came to Russia, for another two weeks it will probably be somewhere to walk ...

Rep: (42)
Who plans to launch an android on it?

Rep: (20)
Who plans to launch an android on it?

I do not plan. It costs 10 Windows, installed a fresh licensed Office and a couple of specialized programs for work.
That's where the Corebook setup ended for me.
And let me ask you why you need an android?
Just poyuzav tablet device interface in Windows, I can say that for correspondence and surfing the Internet it is enough.

Rep: (2)
ubuntu 18.04:
We compress the partition from Disk Management, set in the usual way.
The touch does not work, bluetooth even with a fresh core. (on some teclast there were similar problems with the tach)
Type c works ->hdmi 4k. But the fact that the connector on top is not very convenient.

There is no insert button on the keyboard (probably the biggest problem)
Not very convenient falling off keyboard case (cube i9 is more convenient)

But life with 8g of memory is good.

Rep: (20)
There is no insert button on the keyboard (probably the biggest problem)

I’m frustrated by the lack of a PrintScreen keyboard, but I already got the hang of a new key combination - Windows + Shift + S (and select the desired part of the screen area).

I got my last, first impressions are very positive ....

The touch does not work, bluetooth even with a fresh core.

I clicked something and the touchpad worked, maybe in the BIOS I dumped everything on the factory + fresh kernel.
But there is no bluetooth yet - Bus 001 Device 003: ID 8087: 0a2a Intel Corp.

In the 11 paragraph of the characteristics in the header is a typo of the word keyboard.

Rep: (0)
Dear owners, could you write something like a report on the device in use, pluses / minuses. Thank.

Post has been editedFenrirXIII - 19.07.18, 13:23

* FenrirXIII ,
Well ask, write what is interesting.
To be honest, the build quality seems to be nothing, but there are jambs, scotch tape in one place a little sticking out between the case and the screen, corrected. Of course, chuvs still catch up to the quality of famous brands for a long time. Basically, there is no particular claim to the quality of the claims. The screen, as they wrote on black, barely visible slight white flashes like on old computer monitors, but the screen is of good quality. Pen when you put your hand on the screen and he begins to see it, the hand does not feel as it should.

Good day, I’ll also be noted on the device, otherwise I feel that questions may start over time.
And so, I ordered only a tablet, on pre-order, but the Chinese, as always, either do not send out, or mix something up. As a result, Chubaka came in a complete set, with a keyboard and pen. Looks good. Something like glass is pasted onto the screen, from which the sensitivity, it seems to me, decreases until I rip it off. In one place where the contacts for attaching the tablet to the keyboard are visible, the case is moving away and the frame. The screen is bright, the keyboard buttons with a pleasant stroke, the touchpad is normal for the Chinese.
Glitches that have already appeared after 3 days of use appear very rarely.
- it feels like the cable is buggy, the screen sometimes blinks, more often on charging.
- Sometimes he goes into sleep mode himself, there is nothing to do from it while I work on the tablet.
- annoying that it leaves the sleep mode for three seconds, after pressing a button.
What it is being treated for, I do not know yet, maybe someone will have it, let's see.
Good luck to all.

Post has been editedDimas-Ufa - 19.07.18, 14:32

* Dimas-Ufa ,
Maybe it's all about adaptive backlighting? If the screen is on, the brightness constantly changes

Post has been editedvenediktaschcheksche - 19.07.18, 14:42

Questions are probably standard:
- What is the real autonomy?
- Are there any moments with USB Type-C (like on Surbook Mini)?
- Are the USB ports securely made?
- Who uses a Bluetooth mouse? (how it works, does WiFi interfere with reception, etc.)
- What jambs / glitches were detected during operation?
- Who analyzed if there are photos of the internal? Can I change the SSD?

I’m looking at the Surbook Mini or CoreBook and so far I can’t select the final favorite (there is a price, there is performance, ports are full, etc.)

Maybe it's all about adaptive backlighting? If the screen is on, the brightness constantly changes.

Definitely not, I removed the adaptive one right away. And so, today there are dumb glitches, while the device pleases, it is good for its money!

Drivers, BIOS and original OS here -https://forum.chuwi.com/thread-6039-1-1.html
---
After updating everything I had offered by the Update Center (including until 1803 OS version) and the firewood through Driver Booster had a problem with the gyro, the screen did not turn over, the old driver did not install, it reported about some terminal, an error and that’s all.
----
I immediately installed the 1803 version (some kind of extreme build with MSDN), demolished the sections of the manufacturer, installed it, the license got myself, and also Home. I installed Drava through the Device Manager indicating the folder downloaded from the link from the Chuwi forum above. Note, the touch (screen sensor) and the stylus will not work until the driver is installed manually, you need a complete keyboard or peripherals through the adapter.
Separately, I went to the Intel website for a video driver, received 3 updates, there was sound, but I decided to install Realtech HD for the board, downloaded it, and installed it. One remark, there is no Realtech panel, everything is fine in the Device Manager, there are no unidentified ones, it was wrong, but they work too. Everything is working.
After reinstalling on my subjective, it became better, the stylus is more responsive, there is more disk space, quite frequent glitches disappeared in the browser on individual sites with .Gif animation. Temporarily there was a strange glitch with the interface frieze except for the mouse pointer and the display of touches, but later it became much less common, it was solved by holding the ON / OFF key, opening the Task Manager in the menu that opens. Opera browser.
---
Opera’s interaction with the touch and stylus is strange, sometimes it shows the Copy / Search menu after selecting text not where this text is, but in the corner of the window, for example, this was before the reinstallation. Apparently the compatibility problem between OS and Opera in terms of interaction with the touch screen.

Post has been editedProxynick - 20.07.18, 14:19
Reason for editing: Structure improved, text supplemented

There is an error in the topic title, "6 GB RAM" in the TX 8GB and I have 8 in it. Another thing is that the integrated graphics core goes to some extent, but this is the OS issue.
If the link to the forum with firewood is not in the topic header, please raise it there (from the previous message).

Dimas-Ufa @ 07/19/2018, 2:31 p.m.*
Good day, I’ll also be noted on the device, otherwise I feel that questions may start over time.
And so, I ordered only a tablet, on pre-order, but the Chinese, as always, either do not send out, or mix something up. As a result, Chubaka came in a complete set, with a keyboard and pen. Looks good. Something like glass is pasted onto the screen, from which the sensitivity, it seems to me, decreases until I rip it off. In one place where the contacts for attaching the tablet to the keyboard are visible, the case is moving away and the frame. The screen is bright, the keyboard buttons with a pleasant stroke, the touchpad is normal for the Chinese.
Glitches that have already appeared after 3 days of use appear very rarely.
- it feels like the cable is buggy, the screen sometimes blinks, more often on charging.
- Sometimes he goes into sleep mode himself, there is nothing to do from it while I work on the tablet.
- annoying that it leaves the sleep mode for three seconds, after pressing a button.
What it is being treated for, I do not know yet, maybe someone will have it, let's see.
Good luck to all.

About sleep mode, the output mode setting will be the output. Well, for example, change the items in Sleep to Do nothing or mark something else. As an option. In my dream, only by random button presses and by timer I switched as expected.

Does everyone on the right have a crunchy display? It does not affect operation, but it’s somehow used to the fact that modern screens are monolithically glued

* venediktaschcheksche, It does not seem to crunch, I felt now in every way.
And you can drive the characteristics from charging here, I somehow hoped on charging with a quickcharge that charging
not needed, but probably will need to buy.

ProxyNick @ 07.24.18, 13:39*
And you can drive characteristics from charging here

Here isdown hereseen in the photo.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 1:25 PM